Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bait stared up at the bird singing in the tree, a pleasant smile curving over her face. In combination with her bright, wide eyes, the smile made her the picture of innocence. No one would look upon her face and know that she was plotting the slow, sweet torture of the bird that had, unfortunately for it, caught her attention with its song. She gave a faint trill, forcing the bird's attention onto her. She followed by whistling sweetly, smiling without baring her sharp teeth. Usually, the violence was left to Overkill, but it felt like a day for blood to Bait, blood on her own hooves and teeth rather than her sister's though she did adore watching kin and creature get dispatched by the one kin saved from her lies. She had charm enough to set the trap and spring it as well when she chose.

She would have her fun today. Of that, she was quite sure.

Blinded by Silence
I figure this can be a fun, short form rp.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.With a warm spring breeze to serve as his blanket and the earth as his bed, Fox was napping in the suns dappled light beneath a tree hung heavy with blossoms. The gentle singsong of the local birds were his lullaby, carrying him note by note to dreamland. It was there that he believed he was when a different song stirred him into noticing a new scent on the air. Some kin was close, quite close, actually. He smiled and stood, shaking the leaves from his fur and made his way in the direction it had come from.

Amorpheous
OMG SO SORRY. My muse died and took for-freaking-ever to respawn. Dx

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:21 am
She continued singing her song, trilling and whistling with ease. She herd the other kin's hoofsteps before anything else, but ignore them in favor of drawing the bird closer and closer with her song. Her smile was gentle and didn't show her sharp teeth. Her eyes were bright and wide, hiding all that prowled in her chest and slithered through her veins.

She was the picture of innocence and that was the first thing that any kin who came upon her would see.

Blinded by Silence
I have so many deadlines coming up. QAQ
I'll get to responding to Shatter Storm and Night Visions!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games