Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 367 368 369 370 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:23 pm
even better Vince has inherited a bunch of rich people s**t so now I'm even more anti-rich people!

Vince fits the bill though, he's a lazy P.O.S. whom barely lifts a finger but goes about getting others whom try and die into hot water so he looks better in comparison.

I just wish the fecker would get his seven to eight mixed between 3million to 5million dollar cars along with his 1.5 million dollars in cash so they could find a damn place and GTFO already. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:04 am
Tobi Kaito

*chanting* Eat the rich, eat the rich, eat the rich.
Especially those entitled sods that think everyone should cater to them and all their whims simply because they have cash to flash.
Sorry to hear things have apparently gone to hell, no hand basket necessary, though.
And it's ABSURD that anyone would speak ill of their host when, presumably, you're housing their whole clan without asking for anything (aside from helping with the chore load to which they're contributing) in return. Like, how ungrateful can a person get?
And just, holy butts, THAT MANY kids and you're watching them basically on your own; I'd probably have straight up hit the person that's supposed to be helping by this point.
'course, I've never managed more than three kids at a time on my own, and those were my cousins, two of which were grade school age at the time, the third something like four or five.
If the kid is under four, I'm not brave enough to watch them on my own, I lack the mothering instinct. cat_sweatdrop Though I'll take on the challenge so long as I have reliable backup (like my beau).

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:14 am
xp
Queen Spazzy
Tobi Kaito

*chanting* Eat the rich, eat the rich, eat the rich.
Especially those entitled sods that think everyone should cater to them and all their whims simply because they have cash to flash.
Sorry to hear things have apparently gone to hell, no hand basket necessary, though.
And it's ABSURD that anyone would speak ill of their host when, presumably, you're housing their whole clan without asking for anything (aside from helping with the chore load to which they're contributing) in return. Like, how ungrateful can a person get?
And just, holy butts, THAT MANY kids and you're watching them basically on your own; I'd probably have straight up hit the person that's supposed to be helping by this point.
'course, I've never managed more than three kids at a time on my own, and those were my cousins, two of which were grade school age at the time, the third something like four or five.
If the kid is under four, I'm not brave enough to watch them on my own, I lack the mothering instinct. cat_sweatdrop Though I'll take on the challenge so long as I have reliable backup (like my beau).

Aye it's all nuts and I've gone mad ages ago, worse of all is I'm overly kind cause their momma my niece that's older than me suffers highly from her own trauma's of her momma's causing I still recall some to this day for I was never an idiot (a little blind as a kiddo so young some sure I didn't 100% understand stuff.) but for most bits I understood all my life that sadly our blood family sucks...

(Regina & Travis' Mother told both of them anytime they had bad moods to go kill themselves and it ******** both of them up some mainly Regina whom got treated as the problem kid being the eldest of them both & already given the shite end of the stick that to this day her thoughts are she truly wonders what life woud be like if she was dead & fully believes her current family she has would be better off if she was dead now. Yeah we all some got ******** up past childhoods and got messed up in present some.)

Travis got a lot of ambition to show their grandma on their dad Terry's side he's not a failure she claims him to be all his childhood (and today it's got him changing up his life a lot to be better things in the eyes of their grandma. Go to BSU college, work a job that has him earn respect from others, he worked as a construction worker for a while before he murdered his back, now his new dream to do job he's doing is getting his EMT training to work in the EMT branches of work cause they'll [ay a lot more money than he get's now as a bar bouncer which will please their stick stuck up there grandma I feel he needs to stop pleasing for he may kill himself sometime if he pushes on like this.)

And I know I'm no better in my own messed up pass stuff & it's not too rough when around me long to see how some of those mess up'd me and many are amazed I keep the little composure I have for years after they hear of it all when I do get bad moods and honestly info dump traumas I got then & from my pass. (And many say I'll be good leader yet cause of things I never want to even try being a leader.) I tried to lead once in helping our dad & it got me called worthless by a up close to them sibling I had all my childhood, so yeah never again want to lead really again thanks to that... xp

overall I anymore just wait on the time I'LL SNAP BADLY & put those rude to me in their places. sweatdrop

as for watching all those kids I mainly hope and pray I had no hand in screwing up their mental health only, but late of now I feel better for I see Mike will do more harm if not all of it. (specially since I seen how he is teaching them to raise their blue nose pit bull pup by if she chews on their things, just smack the dog hard with objects in hand or with their knuckles. Which as you know will one day make the big dog turn aggressive after it gets over it's fear if it ever does cause in reality it may maul one of the kiddos if not the adults out of fear protecting itself from more beatings with objects.)

Part of me wants to ask Mike what makes him hate his dad since he does & his dad also had this method with big dogs that Mike has today, maybe I'll unlock things in Mike and change his ways idk and tbh idc much. Really I just want the kids to all be okay in life in their futures even if it sadly means I got to one day call some services to save them all as their mom suffers from letting the step dad run life & step dad is how he is shared over here.

Funny thing of screw the rich people cases, we all may hate them a lot but also want to one of them some day cause whom doesn't want lots of money to keep a secure life easily. gonk xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:42 am
the longer I live my life I honestly got no clue of what I'd be if I was to be made into a kindred off vampire the masquerade like some seem to think up of themselves easily. emotion_skull

I use to have ideas and I still got some but more I live on and deal with, the more I'm also all 'heh idk anymore...' I feel honestly at this point I'm between Malkavian (suffer insanity.), Lasombra (have the most messed up embracing methods nd when a kindred lose their emotions the most it seems.), Brujah (anarchy! Anarchy!!!), Nosferatu (I'm just hide in my nerd cave with my fellow nerds do what we all want to enjoy our eternal vampire lives til we hit final death, but also I'm a sneaky sob getting dirt on other kindred I can blackmail them for if push comes to shove.)

Course it's all fantasy but it's sometimes more fun to be not human in your mind when humans messed you up & honestly I pray I'm not human a lot of times... cat_gonk  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:20 pm
Well Mike seems to be in a pissarse mood with everything now.

Kids are RV bound only allowed to come in to use the bathroom than it's back to the RV.

They're ordering Pizza tonight & I bet cause Mike is pissass mood WE WHOM ALL OWN THIS HOUSE wont see a slice even though they only crashed here for 25 days (or 3.5 weeks.) now cause you know that's how it is with true idiots whom do not understand they been here way too ******** long now.

Even better is if the pizza deliver calls them in for being here out back in an RV living cause it's been 3.5 weeks they been here that's a whopping possible $12,500 if they tell others how long they been here & I won't lie I feel Mike would atm & if he does I'm making them pay the damn money for they crashed here on us took over most our fridge and freezer combo for their foods/leftovers, Mike stayed in that damn RV 99.9% of his whole existence over here now even before the kids were bound to stay in the RV & even worse since kids are RV bound now I'm 100% "take care of Mike's blue nose pit bull puppy." times.

*WOW even better Mike is so bad in a mood his child got grounded for asking a simple question... stare Question: Why was their mom taking taking their older sister to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:28 am
Tobi Kaito

Eh, honestly, everyone's at least a bit insane, it's just a matter of how much it affects a person's life.
It's also a long road to realizing the only person you should really worry about impressing is yourself and if you're happy with something you're doing (and are not causing undue harm to anyone), then everyone else should accept it or sod off. 'course, getting other people to realize that's how things ought to work is another story entirely...

I'd love to recommend reaching out to a professional to get help with stuff, but, well, the economy is garbage, and professionals are expensive. Goodness knows I can't afford something so frivolous as therapy. =w=; Can't really afford my necessary medical visits, either, but here I am; rock, hard place. At least talking to friends on the internet is cheap! cat_razz

EMT is a good ambition! It's hard work, but he could go pretty much anywhere and find a position easily enough if he wanted, the medical sector always needs people. Though choosing a field of employment based mostly on how another person might think of you is problematic at best... I'll hope he enjoys it, all the same!

Honestly, with the way you've talked about the kids, I sincerely doubt you're affecting their mental health negatively. 'sides, you're a proud cat dad, and cats are basically toddlers; if you're good with a cat, you can manage kids, at least temporarily. And at least kids understand spoken language, unlike cats. They're about as fickle about listening to requests as a cat half the time, but conversations and explanations can go both ways.

Grr, a person that would hit a dog shouldn't be raising kids, in my opinion. Much like young children, dogs respond better to positive reinforcement. Chewing something they shouldn't? Take it away, tell them a stern no, give them something they CAN chew, reinforce with a positive vocal tone and treats if needed. The speaking to them bit might seem silly, but dogs understand tone of voice more than they understand actual vocal commands. Big part of why you're supposed to pair voiced commands with a nonverbal cue, like a hand motion, or a specific sound like a click or whistle. (Also, like, it's a PUPPY, of COURSE the puppy will chew things, that's what puppies DO when they're losing their milk teeth! If you don't want a doggo that chews, get an adult dog, not a puppy, it is VERY simple!) And as unfortunate as it is that you're basically the pup's sole caretaker at the moment, I'm certain it's much better for the pup.

I'm not well-versed in Vampire: The Masquerade lore, so I'm exactly zero help in regards to that. cat_sweatdrop Wouldn't even know where to start for myself, let alone anyone else. Hiding in the nerd cave sounds good, though... I basically already do that, I only venture out into the world occasionally to go to the library.
Also at least half convinced I'm an alien because humanity is just so STRANGE and UNFATHOMABLE to me. Perhaps we should make a club.

Please excuse me for a moment while I laugh into the sun. If you see even a slice of the pizza, I expect an apocalyptic event will be soon to follow. He definitely seems like some of blood kin in that regard, and they, on more than one occasion, would go out for a meal without inviting my mother or myself (and we lived with them!) or would go get takeout to bring home without considering anyone other than themselves. Or, even better, WOULD miraculously decide to make dinner, but would only make enough to serve themselves.

Really confounded by the being grounded for a simple question which should have had an equally simple answer, though... Like, wouldn't it take a lot less effort to just... answer rather than ground them and have to make sure they follow whatever the rules are for their grounding?? I am more convinced every day that I will never understand humans...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:14 pm
Queen Spazzy
Tobi Kaito

Eh, honestly, everyone's at least a bit insane, it's just a matter of how much it affects a person's life.
It's also a long road to realizing the only person you should really worry about impressing is yourself and if you're happy with something you're doing (and are not causing undue harm to anyone), then everyone else should accept it or sod off. 'course, getting other people to realize that's how things ought to work is another story entirely...

I'd love to recommend reaching out to a professional to get help with stuff, but, well, the economy is garbage, and professionals are expensive. Goodness knows I can't afford something so frivolous as therapy. =w=; Can't really afford my necessary medical visits, either, but here I am; rock, hard place. At least talking to friends on the internet is cheap! cat_razz

EMT is a good ambition! It's hard work, but he could go pretty much anywhere and find a position easily enough if he wanted, the medical sector always needs people. Though choosing a field of employment based mostly on how another person might think of you is problematic at best... I'll hope he enjoys it, all the same!

Honestly, with the way you've talked about the kids, I sincerely doubt you're affecting their mental health negatively. 'sides, you're a proud cat dad, and cats are basically toddlers; if you're good with a cat, you can manage kids, at least temporarily. And at least kids understand spoken language, unlike cats. They're about as fickle about listening to requests as a cat half the time, but conversations and explanations can go both ways.

Grr, a person that would hit a dog shouldn't be raising kids, in my opinion. Much like young children, dogs respond better to positive reinforcement. Chewing something they shouldn't? Take it away, tell them a stern no, give them something they CAN chew, reinforce with a positive vocal tone and treats if needed. The speaking to them bit might seem silly, but dogs understand tone of voice more than they understand actual vocal commands. Big part of why you're supposed to pair voiced commands with a nonverbal cue, like a hand motion, or a specific sound like a click or whistle. (Also, like, it's a PUPPY, of COURSE the puppy will chew things, that's what puppies DO when they're losing their milk teeth! If you don't want a doggo that chews, get an adult dog, not a puppy, it is VERY simple!) And as unfortunate as it is that you're basically the pup's sole caretaker at the moment, I'm certain it's much better for the pup.

I'm not well-versed in Vampire: The Masquerade lore, so I'm exactly zero help in regards to that. cat_sweatdrop Wouldn't even know where to start for myself, let alone anyone else. Hiding in the nerd cave sounds good, though... I basically already do that, I only venture out into the world occasionally to go to the library.
Also at least half convinced I'm an alien because humanity is just so STRANGE and UNFATHOMABLE to me. Perhaps we should make a club.

Please excuse me for a moment while I laugh into the sun. If you see even a slice of the pizza, I expect an apocalyptic event will be soon to follow. He definitely seems like some of blood kin in that regard, and they, on more than one occasion, would go out for a meal without inviting my mother or myself (and we lived with them!) or would go get takeout to bring home without considering anyone other than themselves. Or, even better, WOULD miraculously decide to make dinner, but would only make enough to serve themselves.

Really confounded by the being grounded for a simple question which should have had an equally simple answer, though... Like, wouldn't it take a lot less effort to just... answer rather than ground them and have to make sure they follow whatever the rules are for their grounding?? I am more convinced every day that I will never understand humans...

Aliens unite we got to show humans how to be better some, or ignore them all cause we're introverted people whom would prefer our cats somedays a lot more.

Val is a good dog I hope she has a good future, and that her people change up some so they can raise a good dog.

Best of all the pizza thing I'd be happy to buy some but with 12 people in all a giant untrained dog & really tight cash I'd prefer personal pizzas for the trio in the house someplace out of this house again to get away from the stress.

The kids for some got it bad the others are bad and got to learn yeah, but worse of all is all three of those adults need to learn the kids can talk too, the kids got that freedom, the kids can speak their reasons why they do what they do.
But I guess after early 2000s of our times parents now in today's time do not care.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:24 am
Tobi Kaito

Yes! Humanity really needs to watch and learn from alien folk like us. I feel like world peace would be attainable then. Or at least there would be more "human decency" abounding. Though I also think the world be a much happier place if everyone had a cat or dog or some other pet to give a good cuddle to regularly.

Pitties are very good pups if they're treated well. Incredibly loyal and loving, and technically no more dangerous than your average German shepherd. Though she WILL make it hard for them to find a place to go with her, especially if they try to rent, most lessors bar them (and several other breeds of dog) because of insurance company bs.

Hm, yeah, I can understand that, getting away from them, even just for one meal, would probably be tantamount to paradise at this point. s'pose you could always get cheap frozen personal pizzas to make ahead at home and then have a picnic of it. Would pare the cost way down. Not sure how you'd get around the clan clamoring for some as well, though...

My beau's mum has a poster with a saying on it that I think every parent should follow seriously; "Children should be seen, heard, and believed." So many parents these days just let the television or iPad raise their kids, though, and it's incredibly sad. But not everyone is like that! One of my older cousins is really good with her kids, and the parents of some kids my mom watches regularly are decent. My beau's mum works in the guidance office still at the school I graduated from and hasn't lost all hope in the middle and high school kids there, so logically there must still be some decent people raising kids. Certainly wish there were a greater ratio of good folks to bad folks, though.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:50 am
User Image
I hate watermelon, but this gif is super cute.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:33 pm
Queen Spazzy
Tobi Kaito

Yes! Humanity really needs to watch and learn from alien folk like us. I feel like world peace would be attainable then. Or at least there would be more "human decency" abounding. Though I also think the world be a much happier place if everyone had a cat or dog or some other pet to give a good cuddle to regularly.

Pitties are very good pups if they're treated well. Incredibly loyal and loving, and technically no more dangerous than your average German shepherd. Though she WILL make it hard for them to find a place to go with her, especially if they try to rent, most lessors bar them (and several other breeds of dog) because of insurance company bs.

Hm, yeah, I can understand that, getting away from them, even just for one meal, would probably be tantamount to paradise at this point. s'pose you could always get cheap frozen personal pizzas to make ahead at home and then have a picnic of it. Would pare the cost way down. Not sure how you'd get around the clan clamoring for some as well, though...

My beau's mum has a poster with a saying on it that I think every parent should follow seriously; "Children should be seen, heard, and believed." So many parents these days just let the television or iPad raise their kids, though, and it's incredibly sad. But not everyone is like that! One of my older cousins is really good with her kids, and the parents of some kids my mom watches regularly are decent. My beau's mum works in the guidance office still at the school I graduated from and hasn't lost all hope in the middle and high school kids there, so logically there must still be some decent people raising kids. Certainly wish there were a greater ratio of good folks to bad folks, though.

Aye pets are great. whee Wish I could hang with our personal home ones more atm but Val is too big she scares the cats and the small dog has to keep in Travis' room due to fact Val wants to play but Sasha doesn't and she will start a fight she can not win. xp

Valkyrie is a good pit, and I hope she keeps a good life despite things like Mike's "training" (he'll smack the pit with whatever object he has in his hands when she acts up too much & worse he gets all of those little kids to do the same, so I fear the future for all of them specially the pit.)

100% honest I would prefer making my own pizzas or buying frozen ones from the store that are cheaper too. sweatdrop
Nearly $50 for two pizzas is stupid when with frozen cheap ones I could get between depending brand of pizza and store cost get up to 48 cheapest I seen out there for personal pizzas, up to five for family sized also spending about $50.
As for hiding pizzas atm I doubt we could seeing as most our fridge and freezer is filled with their stuff. xp

When it comes to raising kids I don't think any generation got it 100% correct. (I was raised mostly by books, video games, and TV myself with a few times from actual elders.)
Sadly today's group of kids seem to be mostly raised by technology, and books if the kids even choose to read books. gonk  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:34 am
Tobi Kaito

Ahh, that's rough, but understandable. It's easier to teach a pup to leave cats alone when your cats grew up with bigger dogs and aren't afraid to give a dog a good swat to the nose. Even better is if you can associate them with one another from the very start while they're both still young. Hard to do that unless you've always lived with both cats and big dogs around the home, though. But you're already using the best alternative; give each their own space! Incremental association also works a good chunk of the time, but since Val shouldn't become a permanent fixture, you shouldn't need to worry about that.

Really wish more people would expose themselves to the proper ways to train a dog. =w=; I feel like it would greatly reduce instances of canine aggression. Plus being aware of the traits that each breed was specifically bred for, like mastiffs and German shepherds were bred to be protective and are therefore territorial, beagles were bred bred for hunting and are therefore high energy and like to stop to smell EVERYTHING on walks, and labs were regularly used for retrieval of water fowl and tend to enjoy swimming. Ah well, hopefully as Val matures and grows out of puppy destructiveness, they'll all back off the 'training' and just love her as she is.

Heh, my beau and I are the same with pizza! Though technically it's because we can't usually eat delivery stuff. The beau has a gluten intolerance, and I can't eat mozzarella, so it is WAY cheaper and easier to buy plain crusts and top them ourselves. (Plus, I think cheddar is superior in almost every way to mozzarella.) Unfortunate that there's no good way for you to keep them away from the clan, though! Something to look forward to when they finally get out of your hair, though, I guess.

Yeah, I know each generation's child-rearing "canon" has its own flaws. I like to think mostly we get better each generation, at least for the parents that are properly involved with their kids. A lot of my growth also came from books and games, but I don't feel like I missed out on much, my mom loved me a lot, and still does, and we did our best with each other, and as long as you have that love and some meaningful and regular interaction with a parental figure of some sort, I think things tend to turn out okay. I think probably the biggest problem of the latest generation being raised by tech is that they never really get a chance to be bored, and it's fundamentally important to both personal and societal development that people get to be bored, otherwise there's not much cause for innovation. Like, at least with books you're stimulating imagination and encouraging development of vocabulary. But the mindless bs that floods social media sites like tiktok and insta and whatever else doesn't really provide much. At least the forum sites we grew up with like Gaia encouraged interpersonal relations, even if they had their own pitfalls. Still, I like to think everything will still end up okay, that people will figure out the right balance and progress will still be made.

In other news! My beau came home today after an outing with a friend and had a new SSD for me! I took out my old drives and installed the new one (all on my own! Usually I have someone else helping me when I alter my PC hardware), and I've got it all set up and formatted and it's running like a dream. The little "chugging" sounds that used to accompany my computer's boot sequence are gone, and my new drive uses the same connectors as the previous two, so it was definitely a simple hardware failure, which is now remedied. In all fairness to my old mechanical HDDs, they were ancient as far as technology goes; the oldest was pushing 15 years, and the newer had to have been through at least 8 years of use. Might still be able to salvage data if I need to, but don't think that's necessary, everything has extra copies saved SOMEWHERE, be that my old phone, current phone, or my old monster external. Plus the music that isn't backed up on my external, I still have the physical discs for importing.
So, yeah! New 2TB SSD, and its read/write speeds are BLAZING fast. I installed a game to it to test it out, make sure I wouldn't encounter any weird I/O errors, and took at LEAST 33% less time than my old drives. My data management woes are basically over, just need to set aside a day to do a big transfer from my external. (And yes, I mean day, it's very old, and its read/write speed is utterly atrocious. cat_crying )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:14 am
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:00 am
Queen Spazzy

Aye I wish for the most part cause of the cats' and Val's experience around others like them it could work out, but Cappi's experience with big dog's is that of fear them when they're young cause they'll keep wanting to play & they're too aggressive, my baby Katt Bartlet only knew them for seven months before she was living here with us and only had a small Chihuahua/Pomeranian mixed dog to live with, & Valkyrie never lived with cats until now a whole month ago. ( I wish they would get place or go elsewhere already!. xp )

Same, I wont go saying I know better mainly as most I raised is smaller breeds of dogs for my dad loved smaller breeds of dogs when I was young so I mainly raised small dachshunds, chihuahuas, and one jackchi (jack terrier mixed with chihuahua), but even I know some basics like do not smack bigger dogs around too much as they are bigger dogs & when fearful they can be real mean only cause defending themselves and meaner actions equals safer for the issues will back away in fear.

I'm fine with anything on pizza for cheese and okay with gluten but when it comes down to my family & friends we got the few members whom need dairy free cheese which imo actually taste better on pizza some (Ironically feels and taste to me like a creamer cheese.) as for toppings when making your own pizzas I love it cause you got many choices to explore & so far I liked my pineapple, pepperoni, orange chicken, and little smokies on dairy free cheddar garlic bread pizza.

Here's hoping we get more and more well raised kids in the future even if we are all gone to see it happen. sweatdrop All we can do is try or best to raise decent kids be our own or family member's kids you helped to raise. (I'm hoping with Travis and myself both our nieces and one nephew >though for me those'd be great ones cause Travis' older sister Regina is my niece even if she's older cause yay wild family things.< turn out being some what decent minus whatever nonsense their parents caused them to become. 3nodding But I shouldn't be taking much too ill on them for they do try... even if it only goes up in flames some times as they're too rough it's damaging those kids more than helping them out. xp )

That all sounds rough but thankfully you got things up & almost all set up for running again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:47 am
Tobi Kaito

In Cappi's defense, that's exactly what most big puppies are like. My in-laws have a terrier/collie/hunting hound mix they call Hitch and he had zero chill as a puppy. It was all play, all the time, with whichever dog or cat had the misfortune of being in range. A chihuahua pommy, what would you call that mix? Chihuaranian? Pomehuahua? Tiny, adorable, and may or may not attempt to gnaw your feet off at the ankles if they're unhappy with you? Sorry, I get distracted by weird things. cat_sweatdrop But yeah, cats being a new experience, Val probably thinks of them like stuffed toys or something since she has no reference for them.

Small dogs really aren't all the different from big dogs. At least, they'll respond to the same training methods as any other dog. Positive reinforcement works on all sizes! Also, I can imagine how much of a terror a chihuahua jack russel terrier mix could be. Jack russels are so high energy, and wrap that up in a chihuahua package, whew, that could be some serious training and playing to keep them properly engaged and entertained depending on which traits they took from each side. Beagles are about all the higher energy I've ever had to deal with from a dog.

I wish I could be fine with anything on pizza, to be honest. I miss being able to go to hole-in-the-wall places and just order something. But I can't even order out when they have vegan cheese options 'cause all the good ones that melt have coconut in them, and I still don't get on well with coconut ingredients. ;w; Can't even have crust that's been brushed with butter, o unhappy day. We get to try all sorts of weird toppings when we make it at home, though, so could be worse! I think buffalo tofu is my favorite regular topping, but we did a vegetarian taco pizza once with a tomatillo/salsa verde base and refried beans and cheddar and soyrizo (soy-based vegetarian chorizo) and it was soooo good. emotion_drool We've used lots of creative bases, white sauce, buffalo sauce, etc., it wasn't until I switched to a biologic last year that I could have normal red sauce on pizza again.

Yes, definitely, I will toast to that! I do my best whenever someone trusts a child in my presence, even though I think I'm terrible with kids. But yeah, so long as people are putting in genuine effort and the kids are well-loved, just have to try to trust the process of growing up will turn them out alright in the end.

Yes, I'm really glad to have things just about back in order with my PC. It could have turned out way worse than it did, really glad we invested in the little SSD for the OS and really important stuff a few years back, and that I had the foresight to keep backups of my photos and really important files, or this could have ended up catastrophic. Guess it's a good thing I never quite got out of the habit of keeping duplicates/redundancies after all the computers my father managed to crash when I was a kid. =w=; (Really don't know how he managed to do it, I had a hand-me-down frankenbuild that already had a few years on it when I got to middle school and that old IBM monstrosity lasted me for something like three or four years. Y'know, right up until I'm pretty sure my father used it without my permission, then blamed the virus from whatever sketchy site he must have went to on me. Sigh.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 am
User Image

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 367 368 369 370 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games