Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Come Visit! ^o ^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:57 am
I'm currently on Spring Break and nothing to do but play games! ... and eat, and get fat. sweatdrop But that's what make it worthwhile xD Lol, come visit my prosperous city called Murata. My friendcode's in my signature. Let me know so I can add you and open up my gate! I'll be online playing all this week so don't hesitate! Yay! ... or nay. crying Please, no nays ...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:25 am
Renai-sama
I'm currently on Spring Break and nothing to do but play games! ... and eat, and get fat. sweatdrop But that's what make it worthwhile xD Lol, come visit my prosperous city called Murata. My friendcode's in my signature. Let me know so I can add you and open up my gate! I'll be online playing all this week so don't hesitate! Yay! ... or nay. crying Please, no nays ...

Hey! I will totally come to your village right now, especially since one of my villagers is asking me to collect signatures...
I'll likely be online all day so just reply to this or message me whichever.  

Tannis Senpai

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:33 am
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

Hey! I will totally come to your village right now, especially since one of my villagers is asking me to collect signatures...

You can definitely visit! But first, I need to eat sweatdrop My stomach is killing me so I'll log back on in about 15 minutes and open my gate once after I add you! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 am
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

You can definitely visit! But first, I need to eat sweatdrop My stomach is killing me so I'll log back on in about 15 minutes and open my gate once after I add you! wink

OK! I sent you a message but in the time it took me to write it you had already replied, awesome!
My friend code is 5155 - 4290 - 1039
Message when you're ready.  

Tannis Senpai

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:53 am
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

OK! I sent you a message but in the time it took me to write it you had already replied, awesome!

I'm ready! :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:03 am
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

OK, I've never done the online thing before so... Give me a minute...  

Tannis Senpai

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:04 am
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

Visiting towns? It's totally awesome and you'll love this feature! :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:05 am
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

Its not giving my any options. The list of other towns is empty.  

Tannis Senpai

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Tannis Senpai

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:06 am
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

Do I need to put in any numbers myself?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 am
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

Wait, huh? o. o You confuse me.
Are you asking about the Friend Codes? If you are then yes, in order to add each other, go to the smiling orange face on the home menu and click add friend in the corner. Then, enter my friend code. My name, Renai, should pop up and we should be added since I already added you. Now then, go back to ACNL and go to your train station. Ask mister monkey about visiting faraway towns. My name will pop up and then you should be able to visit me. :3  

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100

Tannis Senpai

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:14 am
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

Are you asking about the Friend Codes? If you are then yes, in order to add each other, go to the smiling orange face on the home menu and click add friend in the corner. Then, enter my friend code. My name, Renai, should pop up and we should be added since I already added you. Now then, go back to ACNL and go to your train station. Ask mister monkey about visiting faraway towns. My name will pop up and then you should be able to visit me. :3

Ok, I did it and I'm super excited. Sorry I'm simple in these matters. The only person I've ever added before was my boyfriend and he doesn't count because he was right next to me when I did it...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 am
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

Ok, I did it and I'm super excited. Sorry I'm simple in these matters. The only person I've ever added before was my boyfriend and he doesn't count because he was right next to me when I did it...

Lol. It's totally cool. If you have anymore questions, I'll be happy in responding to them :3 Now come visit me! 4laugh  

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100

Tannis Senpai

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:17 am
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

Lol. It's totally cool. If you have anymore questions, I'll be happy in responding to them :3 Now come visit me! 4laugh

Ok, I added you and went and talked to Porter again but still not names on the faraway list...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:22 am
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

Ok, I added you and went and talked to Porter again but still not names on the faraway list...

Seriously? Oh man .... okay. Open up your gate so I can come over. Then afterwards, I go back to my town so you can come over.  

Renai-sama
Crew

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100

Tannis Senpai

Gawker

9,975 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:24 am
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama
Tannis Senpai
Renai-sama

Seriously? Oh man .... okay. Open up your gate so I can come over. Then afterwards, I go back to my town so you can come over.

Kk, gates open!  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games