Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A childhood love (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image
Nina Wolfe
Female
Wolf furry (Her ears and tail are under the hat and coat.)
Nina has known her best friend since she moved next door to him as a child. She has always been great at sports, especially soccer. She has a rocket kick that always wins the game for her team. ______ has always been there for her and she started to fall for him since they were freshmen in high school. He was there for her as she was bullied and protected her when they were kids. She loves ________ and wants him to be happy. he's always cheering for her at her soccer games and even if she gets hurt, she knows he'll take care of her and make her smile. She has a Wolf Form

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image

James Rosenthal
James grew up with Nina from childhood, always being there for her when she needed him, like an older bother. Through highschool, he had a crush on Nina, but never told her, he didn't know how she would take it. Now in college, they are still friends and always hanging out, James plays in a band.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:42 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((Nice I'll start.))

Nina was in the girl's locker room getting ready for the big soccer game for their college. It was the semi-championships for the year. She was one of the best players they had on the team due to all of her experience and because of her rocket like kick. She didn't care about winning however, as long as she was having fun and helping her team mates. Nina hoped that James would be there cheering her on. Then once the whole team was ready, they made their way towards the field, taking the home field advantage since it was a home game. As the game got underway, Nina was amazing, scoring goals left and right as well as stealing the ball from the opponents. She was really in top form today and her rocket kick was still in tact.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:46 am
Dutchess of Wolves

James ran as fast as he could through the college campus, trying to get to the soccer field before the game started, as he used his parkour skills to avoid having to take the long way. The game started just as he got there, taking his usual spot in the stands, cheering Nina on throughout the game.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:31 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

At half time, their team was up by 20 points. But they knew that things could change at the last moment. Nina was getting some Gatorade and water with the rest of the team. She was sitting on the bench Near where James was sitting. She then looked around for him, then saw him in his normal spot. She smiled and waved to him to come down and talk to her until half time was over.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:49 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

James caught Nina waving him to come down, so he looked around for the campus security, but they weren't looking, he then jumped over the railing and walked over to Nina. "Looking good as always Nina, there's no way you could lose this game, I know it." James said with a smile, giving Nina a hug, before stepping back.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:50 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Thank you James." Nina said smiling as she hugged him back. She then smiled as she said "How about after the game, you and I go get something to eat? My treat." She then smiled as she placed her hands on her hips, catching her breath still. She loved James as they had been friends since they were kids and she'd had feelings for him since they were freshmen in high school. She then smiled as she waited for his answer to going out to eat after the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:33 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

James smile and nodded, "Sure, sounds good to me, should we decide where now, or wait till after the game?" He asked her, not really sure what he wanted at the moment, but he would know once he heard the options. He couldn't help to look Nina over, she was beautiful, even in her uniform.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:40 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Well Let's decide now. That way I'll know how much I'll need." She joking with the last part. She giggled as she looked at him. "if you want I could see if you can sit on the bench as my guest." She added wanting him to have a front row seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:28 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Alright, let's see... hmm, I'm thinking pizza, but that's a bit over done. You know, I really can't decide, sushi bar could be another idea." James continued to think about where they could go, while Nina got him a seat at the bench, looking up when she waved at him. With a smile, he went to the bench, getting a good view of the entire field, "Thanks, so what do you think about what I just said? Anything you want to throw in?" He asked her with a smile.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:47 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Sushi sounds great." Nina said smiling as she got him the seat. She then went over to the coach who nodded and gave her a pass. She then ran back over to James and smiled saying "Here you go. One field pass." She said before she hugged him before the game whistle sounded and she said "Guess the game's back on." SHe said before leading him towards his seat and saying "I'll be back soon." Before she went back onto the field. her tail and ears only added to her speed and the fact she was half wolf anthro only added to her power and beauty.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:54 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Really? Well alright then, guess I had a good idea for once," he laughed lightly, "I'll be here waiting, don't worry about that, go get 'em pup." James called out teasingly, even though he was looking Nina over, from ears to tail, she was beautiful. Throughout the game, he cheered the team on, even more than the cheerleaders, but he didn't care, he was just having a good time, maybe too much of a good time, since he did get a warning once.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

After the game, Nina was out of breath but they won so it was worth it. She then went to get changed and everything. She then met James in their normal spot and said "I'm glad you came James. You're always a great support." She then giggled as she hugged him once more and said "So you ready to go eat?" as she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:05 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

James smiled and hugged Nina back, nodding his head at her question, "Don't mention it, you know I'll always be here for you, anyways, we can get going, after you." He told her, hold his hand out for her, so she could go first. There was a place close by that served sushi, so they could easily walk there, it only took them 10 minutes to arrive at the restaurant. Opening the door, James led Nina inside, then asked for a table for two. "You were great out there, I don't think anyone could ever match you, and I mean that."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:20 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"I'm not that good. I just practice a lot at the park. Though having you as a practice buddy has really helped." She said smiling as they sat down She got some water and her usual Shrimp tempura roll. She then smiled at James waiting to see if he would get his usual too or order something different. She loved how he looked and treated her. They had been friends since they were kids so she knew him better than anyone.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff