Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Roleplay 1 x 1 Search (Please take a look!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello there all, my name is Midnas Lament (but you can call me Midna, Suzu, or Rae) and I am a semi-lit or above roleplayer whose been roleplaying for about three years! I am in the central time zone, and I'm also a high school student. Despite this; I will be on throughout most of the day. Excluding Tuesday and Friday, as until the softball season is over; I will be having games! Even on those days I might pop in and for a reply, but most of the time I won't.

I'm open to all roleplay ideas, as I can; and probably will, tailor to what you want. You want hetero, and to be the girl? Got it! You want yuri? Done! You want yaoi? Easy! I'd like to consider myself fluid, well enough to tailor to what you'd like; albeit with a few tweaks here and there. If you don't like any of the ideas I suggest, feel free to give some of your own!

Currently, however, I am currently craving these RP types:

Genre
•Romance
•Romance/Action
•Fantasy
•Romance/Fantasy
•Action
•Historical
•Historical/Romance
• Dystopian (FOR SURE)
• Post-apocalypse
• Apocalypse

Ships
• Prince(or Princess)/Maid(or Servant)
• Dancer/Muscian
• Assassin/Target
• Mutant Assassin/Target
• Spy/Person Spied on
• People in an Arrange marriage
• Prince(or Princess)/Princess
• Rebel/Offical
• Muscian/Nerd
• Nerd/Popular kid
• Creature/Creature that is not a vampire
• Mythical Creature (no vampires)/ hunter
• GamTav
• Jean/Marco (SnK)
• Demon/Human
• Destiel
Seriously though please no vampires

Series
Please keep in mind this still means original characters
• RWBY
• Doctor Who
• Marble Hornets (A horror series)
• SnK
• Homestuck
• The Legend of Zelda
• Welcome to Night Vale
• VOCALOID (kinda)

Underneath the spoiler is an RP sample of my ability as both a man and a woman. Thank you for your time!

Girl's Example (It's rather long; sorry!)

Imber's dark blue eyes opened slowly, her gaze sliding from the cold seafoam green water brushing against her nose to the dark black form of Arcus sleeping next to her before she almost jumped into the water. "Arcus!" She hissed, "Wake up!!!!" Arcus opened a bright eye, as if raising an eyebrow. "We slept in! It's breaking the schedule!" Imber rolled over onto the water, quickly getting to her feet as the lake she was sleeping next to rippled around her. Arcus raised her snout tiredly, snorting and shaking her mane as she slowly got on her hooves. Imber just rolled her eyes, her hair blowing about in the cold wind that had crept in from the south of her realm, 'How odd,' she thought, 'It doesn't get cold here often,' Imber just shook the uneasy feeling off, glaring back at Arcus.

"Huff and puff all ya want it doesn't change the fact we got work to do," Imber said sternly, shaking her head slightly as Arcus just snorted once more, flapping her wings as she stepped on the water, procceding to walk to the other side of the lake. Imber followed closely behind her, following the path she normally took to the other side, calming the water down and then riling it up all over again just for the heck of it. "There's so much turmoil lately, ya know? I can feel it in the rain, the waves are even reflecting it. Everythings just gettin' so rough," Imber sighed, Arcus just looked back at her with an unbeliving stare and whinyed in response. "Yeah, yeah I know, I suppose I'm being a bit silly, but I'm not wrong, you'll see!" Imber's gaze moved up to the sky, her eyes following the path of a dove flying above them. "Hm..."

The Gaurdian's eyes suddenly caught something on the shoreline, a small fox it seemed. "Eh? What's a fox doin in these parts?" She muttered, tapping Arcus on the wing as a signal to move faster. "I think we're a little later than expected, Arcus," Imber said quietly; she herself picking up the pace. "That's a summons from Mother Nature, see told you something was up, ha!" Arcus presumably ignored her, her slow trot turning into a purposeful one. Imber's smooth brisk strides turning into a full run as she tried to keep up with her pegasus. The water churned under their feet, setting Imber off balance every once in a while. As they broke the shoreline; Imber breathing heavily and leaning on Arcus; the fox took off like a dart, stopping a few more meters away. Imber rolled her eyes and moaned, "Do you have... any idea... how out of shape... I am?" She panted. Arcus nudged her gently, gesturing to her back. "Good... Good idea," Imber said, nodding and climbing onto Arcus's back. The pegasus flapped her wings slightly before breaking out into a gallop after the fox, who started bounding away as soon as Imber climbed up onto Arcus.

"Shouldn't be late for too long now huh!" Imber exclaimed, grinning and holding onto Arcus's mane.

Boy's Example (Also long!)

Aaron looked up from the books, doing his best not to freak out and completley turn tail as the other assured him he didn't need to apologise. He still managed to avoid eye contact, ruffling his hair before taking his baseball cap back gently and fitting it back on top of his head. He was trying his hardest to remember all the stupid 'How to Make Friends,' books his father used to make him read all the time. Aaron always thought they were pointless, but now they might come in handy; if he could actually remember any of the information given inside of them. The boy racked his brains furiously before he finally got it, and step one suddenly came to him, 'Smile, stupid.'

The demi-god managed a small smile, but it probably came off as more forced than anything. "Thanks," He answered quietly, lifting his eyes to meet the other girl's, Thu, if he was not mistaken. 'Step Two: Introduce yourself; you frickin wimp,' Aaron's smile remained fixed in place as he opened his mouth to introduce himself; once again forgetting how to function as a human being. "Uh... I'm uh, Aaron," His head bobbed slightly, his awkwardness radiating off of him as if it were the deadly radiation from Chernobyl itself. What was the next step? Gods Aaron was pulling another blank, his smile fading as he quickly searched through his head; the brightness of his eyes wandering back down to the floor for something else to say.

'Geez Aaron, get it together, find a common topic,' Aaron's eyes wandered back to the translation books on the floor; and his smile suddenly popped back onto his face, his eyes meeting those of Thu's once more. "Um, are you havin' trouble with Ancient Greek?" His voice rang a bit louder, going above the reserved whisper he was using before: his self-esteem currently forgotten as he managed to meander himself into a sentence involving schoolwork. Luckily enough for him it wasn't another Star Wars or Doctor Who reference.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:30 pm
Midnas Lament

hello I am interested in doing a Role play with you, I am semi-lit to lit depending on what I am given to work with, if you are interested in roleplaying as well, I would prefer to do a hetero rp and play the female. I have a roleplay in mind, God/Human Female (forced, sacrificed, or wooed) or we could do one of yours, I am also interested in your Princess/Servant one, let me know if you are interested ^-^  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:09 am
StarDropDestiny
Midnas Lament

hello I am interested in doing a Role play with you, I am semi-lit to lit depending on what I am given to work with, if you are interested in roleplaying as well, I would prefer to do a hetero rp and play the female. I have a roleplay in mind, God/Human Female (forced, sacrificed, or wooed) or we could do one of yours, I am also interested in your Princess/Servant one, let me know if you are interested ^-^

Well that sounds great! Do you have a specific plot in mind for any of them?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:00 am
Midnas Lament

not yet, but we could make one together depending on which one you like the most ^-^  

StarDropDestiny

Friendly Wolf

8,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:23 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:55 am
Midnas Lament

I'm open to all roleplay ideas, as I can; and probably will, tailor to what you want. You want hetero, and to be the girl? Got it! You want yuri? Done! You want yaoi? Easy! I'd like to consider myself fluid, well enough to tailor to what you'd like; albeit with a few tweaks here and there.

Genre
•Romance
•Romance/Action
•Fantasy
•Romance/Fantasy
•Action
•Historical
• Post-apocalypse
• Apocalypse

Ships
• Prince(or Princess)/Maid(or Servant) ♠
• Dancer/Muscian ♠
• Mutant Assassin/Target ♠
• Spy/Person Spied on
• Muscian/Nerd ♠
• Nerd/Popular kid
• Demon/Human

Series
• RWBY
• Marble Hornets (A horror series) ♦
• The Legend of Zelda
• Welcome to Night Vale ♦
• VOCALOID (kinda)

I'm interested in the above, though the ones that have '♦' next to them I'm curious-interested about but might prefer a little info about the series. The others with '♠' next to them I'm definitely open to. I primarily lean towards Yuri and Hetero roleplays (at the moment, craving the former).

Would you be interested in one where 'real world' characters end up as part of a game/anime series and interacting with the 'imaginary' characters (whom are quite real)? I have ideas for several series, Kingdom Hearts being one of them as well as a few others.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:58 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Midnas Lament

I'm open to all roleplay ideas, as I can; and probably will, tailor to what you want. You want hetero, and to be the girl? Got it! You want yuri? Done! You want yaoi? Easy! I'd like to consider myself fluid, well enough to tailor to what you'd like; albeit with a few tweaks here and there.

Genre
•Romance
•Romance/Action
•Fantasy
•Romance/Fantasy
•Action
•Historical
• Post-apocalypse
• Apocalypse

Ships
• Dancer/Muscian ♠
• Spy/Person Spied on
• Muscian/Nerd ♠
• Nerd/Popular kid
• Demon/Human

Series
• RWBY
• The Legend of Zelda
• VOCALOID (kinda)

I'm interested in the above, though the ones that have '♦' next to them I'm curious-interested about but might prefer a little info about the series. The others with '♠' next to them I'm definitely open to. I primarily lean towards Yuri and Hetero roleplays (at the moment, craving the former).

Would you be interested in one where 'real world' characters end up as part of a game/anime series and interacting with the 'imaginary' characters (whom are quite real)? I have ideas for several series, Kingdom Hearts being one of them as well as a few others.

Well! I am certainly up for anything you'd have a desire to do, and your latter suggestion sounds rather interesting, I would love to know more about it. If you would like to do a Yuri, I am all up for that! Sadly, I don't know much about Kingdom Hearts, so another series for your suggestion would be better. Thank you so much for replying!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:04 pm
Midnas Lament
Kaosujin Ryu
Midnas Lament

Genre
•Romance
•Romance/Action
•Fantasy
•Romance/Fantasy
•Action
•Historical
• Post-apocalypse
• Apocalypse

Ships
• Dancer/Muscian ♠
• Spy/Person Spied on
• Muscian/Nerd ♠
• Nerd/Popular kid
• Demon/Human

Series
• RWBY
• The Legend of Zelda
• VOCALOID (kinda)

Well! I am certainly up for anything you'd have a desire to do, and your latter suggestion sounds rather interesting, I would love to know more about it. If you would like to do a Yuri, I am all up for that! Sadly, I don't know much about Kingdom Hearts, so another series for your suggestion would be better. Thank you so much for replying!
We don't have to use Kingdom Hearts specifically. I'm open to most series, so which we use doesn't really matter much. It's easier if it's a series we're both familiar with, though. If you prefer doing multiple characters, we can have it with one being Yuri and the other Hetero, although I will admit (while I'm not opposed to the idea) of Yaoi, I've never tried one.
I'm open to various series, among: Mortal Kombat, Naruto, Tekken, Street Fighter, Sailor Moon, X-Men/Marvel, DC/Justice League, and pretty much any and all suggestions, really.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:11 pm
I was wondering if you were still interested in a Romance/Fantasy RP? I have an "original" (never done it before) plot for that genre if you might be interested?

Midnas Lament

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Hmm... Well, let's see! I would totally be up to a Marvel one, and perhaps Attack On Titan as well (boy would that be interesting!) or a Dangan Ronpa type situation, if you eerr, know what that is. It's popular but like... not at the same time. It's weird haha. Of course, any of the fighting game ones would be really fun as well.  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:41 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos
I was wondering if you were still interested in a Romance/Fantasy RP? I have an "original" (never done it before) plot for that genre if you might be interested?

Midnas Lament

I would love to hear it! So, tell me what'cha have in mind and we'll see where it takes us ^~^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:05 pm
Midnas Lament
Kaosujin Ryu

Hmm... Well, let's see! I would totally be up to a Marvel one, and perhaps Attack On Titan as well (boy would that be interesting!) or a Dangan Ronpa type situation, if you eerr, know what that is. It's popular but like... not at the same time. It's weird haha. Of course, any of the fighting game ones would be really fun as well.

I do know what Dangan Ronpa is. Interesting idea, really. Ever heard of Deadman Wonderland? I had the idea of two mutants, new to their powers, ended up there... unaware that one of the X-Men (I think you can guess who I'm thinking of) is there investigating disturbing deaths... drinking, blood, smoking, |adamantium claws| ect.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:35 am
The Prince/Maid rp sounds like fun as well as the Nerd/Popular Kid. I would like to play hetero and be the female of the pair. In the two mentioned, I'd like to be the Maid or the Nerd. I have a bit of a plot idea for the two of them, so I'm up for brainstorming. ^-^

Midnas Lament

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:48 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Midnas Lament
Kaosujin Ryu

I do know what Dangan Ronpa is. Interesting idea, really. Ever heard of Deadman Wonderland? I had the idea of two mutants, new to their powers, ended up there... unaware that one of the X-Men (I think you can guess who I'm thinking of) is there investigating disturbing deaths... drinking, blood, smoking, |adamantium claws| ect.

Oooh, Deadman Wonderland would be pretty cool! Sorry, by the way, I must've sounded rather snobbish. Anyways, I quite like the X-men idea as well, Wolverine is quite the fun character to interact with. I'm upfor whatever you'd like to do most!  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:49 am
chibi_blue_mouse
The Prince/Maid rp sounds like fun as well as the Nerd/Popular Kid. I would like to play hetero and be the female of the pair. In the two mentioned, I'd like to be the Maid or the Nerd. I have a bit of a plot idea for the two of them, so I'm up for brainstorming. ^-^

Midnas Lament

I can most certainly do that! What ideas do you have? I'm happy to hear them. Thanks for responding as well. ^~^  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff