Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:49 pm
it's a different world with different people
it's a different world and decisions have been made
..................................................................................................................it's a different world but we don't have to be alone
it's a different world so let's be monsters together

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon was lost, having rid himself of love for the very two who created him and hating any who took their path. He was solitary, frightened and silent in his misery, and thought nothing of the rain anymore. He was alone. Or was he?

Phoebe was sweet, but forgotten, his own parents having ignored him from the very beginning and named him a female name carelessly. Up until the days of his curse, he was pushed around and treated like he was nothing, until he really was. His anger got him into the curse, and his passion is all that can get him out, but he's resigned to his fate. He's alone, and he's alright with it.

Two monsters, with two very similar reasons to hate themselves and others. Let's crash these two test dummies together, shall we?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CUH-RACK!
BOOM!

If it wasn't the growls of thunder overhead or the roars of the downpour that deafened Dragon's ears, it was his pants. He wasn't expecting this rain, after all, nobody was. It just happened, and now he had to find a place to get to before... Well, his clothes were already soaked.
But it wasn't the chilling rain or his soaked clothes that bothered him. Why, he thought as water rolled down his burning face. Why do I have to go through these memories?
Like a slideshow being played in his mind, he was force to relive the countless memories he hated so. He remembered being alone except for a large blue dragon, and the two cared for each other more than life itself. In the blink of an eye the scene changed to the young boy grown up now, and watching with wide eyes as the blue beast got in front of him to protect him from an otherwise inescapable death.
Now that young man stood awkwardly in the home of a vampire with blue hair, and the two became close friends. A friend that never left him, a smile the young man long forgot existed.
BOOM!
Dragon jumped slightly at the unexpected crackle of thunder. He didn't have time to stand there in a dazed state, though, the rain wouldn't let him. So he kept running, running from the painful memories that chased him, from the sky's cruel laughter above him, from the darkness of the world.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

Current Status: I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

BOOM!
The house shook to the foundation from the thunder above, the rain pounding down onto the large house's roof that somehow held strong. Maids and butlers roamed the corridors, lighting candles to make up for the lack of electricity and handing out blankets to several of the servants that had gotten sick from staying outside and trying to protect the gardens. A gentle male voice called out from the large staircase, no body to connected to it. "Benson," it called.
The head butler nodded at the others to return to work and quickly walked up the stairs. "Yes, Master?"
"You checked the grounds, right?" it asked. "I feel like they should be checked again."
He shook his head harshly. "The storm is picking up, sir. I cannot send anyone else outside."
The voice started to move down the stairs. "Then I will go." Doors flung open, lightning striking and creating a shadow of a large being with wings, but no creature to be seen. "If I'm not back in twenty minutes, bar the doors. No questions!"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon panted heavily as he doubled over, resting his hands on his knees. After a few seconds he stood back up and tilted his head back, staring at the portion of the roof he managed to stand under for protection from the rain. It wasn't much, but it was all he had, and it did the job. He would be sure to run off as soon as the rain lightened, too, for he didn't want to be a burden to the owner of the house - or should he say mansion?
At the thought of being a burden, Dragon's eyelids lowered sadly, and at the same time his irises changed from brown to frost blue. These eyes of his seemed like the only color in this gray-and-white world, not like he cared. These eyes were a curse, making people stare at him in wonder and ask about powers he couldn't control. They labeled him a freak, and he couldn't argue with them. He was a freak, a freak and a burden.
His pants combining into a quiet sigh, Dragon sank to the ground. He pressed himself as close to the wall as possible and pulled his knees up to his chest. Half-lidded green eyes glowered at the rain that served as another wall in front of him. It was getting cold. When was this rain going to stop?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

He walked around the house, quickly getting drenched but not really caring. His clothes, a long-sleeved white cotton shirt and a pair of blue jeans, weren't too hard to wash anyway, and he didn't get sick as easily as most, so it mattered little how wet he got. The man walked slowly, sharp eyes overlooking the grounds, when they were caught by a small ball, shivering under a bit of the roof.
"Hey, I thought I sensed someone out here," said the kind male voice, the light of a distant strike lighting up his monstrous form. He was tall, with long fingers that ended with claws and coarse black hair that had two curled and yellowed horns growing out of it. His skin was pale and rough, and had scars covering almost every inch, and on his back were two huge wings that twitched in the wind. But as he knelt down and his hair blew back, gentle blue eyes peered down at the other. "Look, I know I must be a scary, but I'm the owner of this house, and you aren't safe out here. The hurricane's picking up. Will you come inside?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A gentle voice riled the boy from his daze. He lifted his head from his knees and caught his breath when he saw the terrifying figure before him. Eyes widened for a second, but relaxed when he was offered a place to stay. Somewhere warm and with food, it sounded great, but...
The young man stood up and gave the figure - or the space the figure was at before - an unsure frown. "No, it's okay." he said, his voice quiet and distant from years of no one to talk to. "I don't want to burden you. I-I'll get out of here now." he said, darkening eyes looking down to the ground he was about to step on. He was hoping to use the time to think of where to run to next, but it wouldn't be the first time he ran without a plan in mind. Maybe he'd find an abandoned barn or something.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

The man chuckled, shaking his head and holding up his hands. "Please, don't. It would burden me for you to disappear just before this hurricane gets worse." Stepping back again, the man dug into his pocket and pulled out a small key. He reached over carefully and slowly, bending slightly and focusing on the boy's hand as if he was trying to make sure that he could feel that he was being touched. "I'm giving you something, so don't be frightened," he said softly, placing the key in his hand before moving away and stuffing his hands into his back pockets. "That's the key to my front door. If you really don't want to come inside, I won't be angry with you. But I want you to know that this storm is only going to get worse, and the safest place is inside. If you want, you can run to the closest shed or barn or whatever. But use that if you get tired of being cold and hungry, alright?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon hesitated when he felt something brush against his hand. He wanted to pull it back, not because the alien touch startled him, but because he didn't want anyone to acknowledge the seal mark on his forearm. But that didn't happen. Instead, he felt something hard at the palm of his hand. Glancing down, he noticed the peculiar key glinting beneath the rain. Hearing the man welcome him into the home any time, Dragon looked back up at the space he was unsure still had the man's presence. Stray raindrops rolled down his chin as he stared at the rain. A place to stay.
Pursing his lips, Dragon curled his fingers around the key and held it to his chest. A place to stay, words couldn't describe how much he wanted to believe that. He wanted to sleep in a bed again, to eat food, to have people around him. But that was it, it was impossible to let people be around him. How long would it be until these people disappeared from him, too? It wouldn't even be hard for that man since he was already invisible. Dragon frowned at the muddy ground before him. An inescapable loneliness.
Pursing his lips, the young man looked back up. He stepped back into the rain, ignoring the cold chills that rolled down his spin, and began walking. He would... He would stay just until the hurricane left. That's all. He'd be sure to be out as soon as the rain lightened up.
Stopping at the large and august front doors, Dragon stared at the doorknob, then the key in his hand. Just until the hurricane leaves. Inserting the key, the young man unlocked the door and hesitantly stepped into the large building.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

He smiled softly as the boy started into the house, walking a distance bhind him. Once inside the house, strong arms shut the doors and bolted them, the wind starting to shove against them. "Please, get a change of clothes for our guest, a towel and a blanket. He must be freezing. Do we have any rooms left?"
The head butler rushed over, nodding. "One more, near your room, Master. Do you mind?"
"Of course not. The boy needs a bed, and we'll give him that one," he said, already setting a hand on Dragon's shoulder. "Everything's going to be okay. Just follow Benson. He'll get you all dried and fed, and I'll be in the room beside yours if you ever need me. Just knock three times before entering."
The old butler stared blindly out at the monster, looking almost an entire meter the wrong way. "Will you be eating tonight, sir?"
"Not tonight. I'll be in the eastern wing tending to the sick. But thank you." He sighed his last thanks, then smiled at the boy. "Just remember, three knocks."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The slam of the doors caused the young man to jump, but he recovered when he felt the warm hand on his shoulder. He looked to the area that was touched then up at the blank space the mystery man should have been at. It was when his irises turned golden that everything became clear. The figure that was usually invisible became visible, and Dragon could take in each feature. Like a demon, those were what he thought at first. Leathery wings, sharp horns, long claws, but a warm face. No, he wasn't like a demon. He was a kind person. Like me.
Dragon paused and shook himself from his captivated stare when he looked over at the butler, who was looking in the wrong direction. Ah, so he must've been the only one to see the man. Looking back up at the host when given his last instructions, Dragon looked him straight in the eye and nodded. "O-Okay." he responded. Left alone, he looked back at the butler named Benson and took a few hesitant steps towards him, saying nothing else.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe was taken aback as he found himself looked directly in the eye. "Wait, did you-" he started, before realizing that he just had to be stupid to believe that someone could see him. With a small sigh, the man set his hand on Dragon's head. "Never mind. I'll see you later, then."
"Come along, young sir," urged the old man, smiling politely. "The guest room is this way, and the maids have already laid out clothes for you. They belong to Master Deidre, though, so they might be a bit big."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon followed the butler, glancing around the mansion as he did so. It was a work of art, this building. Fine art hung on every other inch of the wall, expensive furniture and plants filled spaces, and even the candles seemed to emit golden lights rather than the average candle. It was safe to say that he was intimidated and felt underdressed, being a soaked boy that couldn't understand anything about the world.
When given the new clothes to dress into, Dragon stared down at them and pursed his lips. They, too, looked great, and intimidating to the young man. Even if it was to give him something warm to dress into, he felt as though it was too much for him. Suddenly, a thought occurred to him. "Is Deidre the name of the host?" he asked, recalling that neither of them introduced each other.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Yes. The Master's name is Phoebe Deidre, part of the wealthy and powerful Deidre family. He's the fifth child and the third son of the family, and the current owner of this house." He gestured to a dresser to the side, moving to fold a few blankets that had been left out. "There are a few changes of clothes int here if you need something else. MAster Deidre always likes to keep his guests comfortable."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nodding at the explanation he was given, Dragon, whose eyes turned fire red, looked back at the clothes laid out for him. Son of a wealthy family. If that was true, then were there others here? Did they have the same... features as him?
"Umm, Mr. Deidre... Is he... normal?" he asked and looked over at the butler. Normal, ha. Like he had the right to use that word. Even now, as he waited for an answer, his eyes began changing to a metallic silver.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:13 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Benson shook his head, looking away. He served an invisible master, changing eyes didn't faze him. But his voice grew very quiet. "Not anymore," he said softly. "Master Deidre was a good man, and handsome. He was kind and generous, albeit quiet and easily forgotten. And then one day, he was different. He went to work, and came home... Like that. Invisible. We can still hear him and feel him, but no one's seen him since." He reached into a dresser, pulling out a small photo of a child with bright red hair and blue eyes like sapphires. "Very few of us know the curse, I shouldn't even be telling you."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items