Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster]Amy's Garden Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:43 am

User Image

Enrollment thread here

Plot Thread here

Acceptance Bin
The stack of application forms looked as though they could touch the ceiling, but Ms. Selene was slacking for the first time in her life. She was plucking petals from a bouquet of red roses, and gently letting them fall into the acceptance bin. The toothy mouth gobbled each one up greedily.

She paused in her petal popping to re-read the gloriously romantic note Argyle had written - or, more specifically, stolen from a human poem. That was ever so thoughtful.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My glow can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of FEAR and ideal embrace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as humans strive for right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my scareling's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost thoughts, I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my unlife!

With a wistful sigh, she returned to pluck the last rose. "He loves me.. he loves me not. He loves me.. he loves me not. He loves m.. oh yay!"

So excited over the last petal being the right one, she dropped the stems into the acceptance bin, which began to choke and spit out the thorns like blowing darts.

It was back to hiding under the desk for six hours, for her.

#c9c9c9 #c89bf2 #cc0000 #34a82d

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:17 am
            Cert
            Table of Contents
            Amy
            Abilities
            History
            Dorm Room
            Relationships
            RP Log
            Photo Album
            Possessions
            Growth Requirements
            Reserved
            Reserved
            Reserved
            Credits

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:18 am
( NAME )
        Amy Amelia Rosenrot

( ALIAS )
        Ami, Petals, Rose [she hates this.....Please avoid]

( GENDER)
        Female

( AGE )

( FACTION)
        Monster

( RACE )

( PERSONALITY )
        Encouraging Go on! you can do it![+] When it comes to giving people that extra positive boost they need, Amy is an expert. She will make it her main goal [at the moment] to make sure you pass that test! Or finish beating the crap out of that strong hunter you were both facing currently. She loves to see people do their best and would gladly help them to do so if asked. Helping people reach their goals is something amazing to behold.

Polite Excuse me, would you mind...[+] Because she was raised around a very prestigious family, manners are something they told her to value. She always says please and thank you, eats with the right fork, and never does anything that's considered crude or vulgar. You will never hear a single curse or see a rude gesture from this goul plant~

Sweet Sure, Ill gladly give you a tour[+] Since being polite was something she learned over the years, Amy also learned to be nice and courteous to others, often doing things for people without thinking twice about it. She loves to help those in need, offering a hand or a shoulder to cry on when they require it. She believes in the saying do unto others as they would do to you. Being mean is bad karma anyways right?

Blunt For all of your bravado, you REEK of failure[ - ] She may be polite, but Amy doesn't know the meaning of tact, which is why she points things out as she sees them and calls people out on their flaws like no tomorrow. She doesn't mean to do this, but it does make people think shes rather rude, something she strives not to be.

Facade I am the prettiest of princesses!....Not really[ - ] While Amy would gladly tell people how pretty she is, its all a front to give off confidence she doesn't really have. She might smile and call herself the most beautiful of roses, but in reality, she believes she is anything but. This tends to flow over to compliments she give to other people, dangerous situations that call for bravery and skill along with relationships.

Low self-esteem I hope they'll never notice how ugly I really am....They'll run[ - ] For all of her positive qualities, Amy believes that deep down, she's worthless and ugly inside. This is mainly because of what she is. She hates the history behind her species and would prefer to be something else that doesn't have such a stigma behind it. Once people know what she is, shes sure they'll see that she's not as nice as she appears on the outside due to the ugly thing she is on the inside.

( REASON )
        Amy was enrolled into Amityville Academy because her parents felt it was time for their only daughter to be out on her own so she could learn the valuable skills she needed to become a full fledged adult. And hopefully they were thinking she'd find a suitable boil she wouldn't feel the need to eat.

( HOBBIES )
        Gardening - Amy loves plants. Like, she LOVES plants. She has a garden in her room at home and plans to start one when she goes to school. She also wants some plant-like minis to help her with the up keep of her garden. She Has one minipet at the moment named Mindy that does help her a lot. If there isn't one already, Amy plans to start a gardening club to attract some gardeners that frequent the school as well as Halloween. Plant lovers unite!

Fashion and design - Most of the outfits that Amy wears are hand made and designed by her personally. She loves fashion and if she could afford to, she would make outfits all day. However since she cannot, she plans on becoming an important goul in the fashion world once she graduates from school. For now, shes content with making outfits whenever she can as well as sketching future designs in her pink sketch book.

Sunbathing - Every plant needs sunlight right? Amy likes to sun bathe whenever she can just to soak up the rays. She doesn't stay out long enough to get a nasty tan, just enough to feel energized and refreshed for the next day. When she cant sunbathe, she has a heater stored in her closet to give her energy.

Writing fearficition and Boil Love - A secret love of hers, Amy doesn't really let anyone know about this unless they're considered a very good friend. When something strikes her fancy or if she sees some sort of awkward rivalry, you can guarantee Amy will write about it. She has a small following of people and she writes on fearfiction.net under the pen name AmbientThorns.

Singing - Sometimes Amy will sing to her plants or minipets in her room. Its rare that she will sing anywhere other than there, but if you do catch her singing by chance, and she hasnt noticed, she will keep going till she's finished her song or she's out of the mood. Singing is what usually helped the females back home win a proper mate, so young girls are taught to sing as soon as their vocal cords can be used. In order to get a feel for what her voice sounds like, listen to this

( QUIRKS )
        When she's nervous, Amy will rock back and forth on her heels with her hands behind her back while looking away. Her parents have tried to break her of this habit as it is very obvious, but it never really worked.

When Amy gets mad or annoyed, she'll start huffing a lot while become a tad snooty. Its the only way to know when you should back off, not that she would try to eat you or use her whips on your face :3

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:19 am
( FEAR ABILITIES )
        Whip Vines Y1 Battle Cry Amy's arms transform into vines that she can use as whips to hit her enemies with. It stings like, ALOT.

Whip Thorns Y2 Battle Cry Amy's arms transform into vines that NOW have thorns attached to them, which she can use as whips to hit her enemies with.

( NATURAL ABILITIES )
        Growth Spurt Whenever Amy touches a plant, she can use some of her energy to make it grow instantly. This drains her the more she does it, so she usually has to be careful.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:40 am
( HISTORY )
        TEXTTEXTTEXT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 am
( DORM ROOM )

[ re working ]  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:52 am
( RELATIONSHIPS )
hate/hasn't met ❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿ love

TK Meeting...
        Llyr meeting...
        Pachua meeting...
        Quint A boil with a very colorful vocabulary. Seems nice though! Maybe next time he'll have some better words to use?
        Uru A rather...Quiet boil. When I met him, he was resting in the forest. Although he came off as a bit rude, he turned out to be rather decent. He even gave me a plant! I will have to show him how much its grown since that day! :>
        Oliva Meeting...
        Druvian Meeting..
        Taika Meeting...
        Andrew Meeting...
        Sidron My new Editor! Extremely tall, and a good swimmer~ Now we are dating....Rather quick, but lets see what happens~
        Hera Meeeeting...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:52 am
( RP LOG )

Year One

[PRPS]

[CRPS]

Year Two

[PRPS]

[SOLOS]
        WHAT'S THIS?! - Amy experiences actual feels and it scares the crap out of her~

[CRPS]

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:53 am
( GALLERY )

Click Amy's smile for her outfit ref cause gallery is a work in progress

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:54 am
( POSSESSIONS )

( Mini Pets )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apex:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( Pins )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <---From winning a Desu Contest 83

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:55 am
( GROWTH REQUIREMENTS )

Quote:
Y1 - Y2

[ 800 words on any RP Based Requirement ]
[ Must reach 50 points ]

- Five pieces of fanart (Total: 3)
[ 1 ][ 2 ][ 3 ][ 4 ][ 5 ]
- One complete RP [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]
[ 4 ](Total: 4)
- One complete classroom RP [ 1 ](Total: 1)
- One complete homework assignment for a class. (Total: 0)
- One complete solo. (Total: 0)
- One complete battle (2 points each) (Total: 0)
- Event RPs (Total: 0)
- Five minipets grown to their final stage. (Total: 5)
[ Minis Profile ]
- One scaretine (Total: 0)
- One Battle Card (2 points each) (Total: 0)
- Knight Event (3 points [black ticket purchase]) + (7 points ) (Total: 10)
- Day Zero Boss Defeat (3 points) (Total: 3)
- Day Zero End Event
        Fraction subforum:
        [+ 5] ( Top three )
        [+ 2] ( Participation in Main Fraction ORP )
        [+ 2] ( 450 WC )
        Zone One:
        [+ 1] ( GM ORP Post )
        [+ 1] ( 450 WC )
        Zone Two:
        [+ 1] ( GM ORP ) <--I couldnt access this so I had it in her CYO. I pulled it from there x3
        [+ 1] ( 450 WC )
        Zone Three:
        [+ 1] ( GM ORP )
        [+ 1] ( 450 WC )
        Zone Four/Five:
        [+ 1] ( GM ORP )
        [+ 2] ( 450 WC )
        Zone Six:
        [+ 1] ( GM ORP )
        [+ 2] ( 450 WC )
        Finale:
        [+ 3]] ( GM ORP ) ( 450+ WC )
        [+ 1] ( 450 WC in Journal )

Running Total: 50/50

Quote:
Y2 - Y3

Completed:

-Rps:
[ Completed This thing called parents ] +1

-Solos:
[ Competed WHAT'S THIS ] +1

-Event Rps:
[ Drabble week 10/17-10/24 ] +2
[ Completed Spice up Your Life + achived over 600 WC/Passed ] + 4

-Minipets:
[ Five mini's grown to final stage ] +5

Running Total: 13/75

You earn 1 point for every:
    - One piece of fanart drawn OR commissioned by you for anything related to the shop. (max 5 points per year this way)
    - One complete RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.
    - One complete classroom RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.
    - One complete homework assignment for a class that assigned it.
    -----NOTE: For 'homework' that involves growing a minipet from a class, you must do an RP or solo (of at least 800 words) involving that pet to get a point. Merely growing the minipet does not count!
    - One complete battle, with just rolls (800 word count not required)
    - Five minipets grown to their final stage. You get one point for every five minipets; you can claim a maximum of 5 points per year this way.
    - One complete solo, at least 800 words long

You earn 2 points for every:
    - One complete battle RP; must have filled-out RP actions, not just dice rolls.
    - Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)
    - One complete GM'd classroom rp

You may earn ??? points for:
    - Special events run by GMs may have point prizes for participants; to claim these in your tally, make sure to link to the post where points were awarded. Be sure to also link to your post that fulfills the requirements on the tally.

You may earn bonus points for:
    - EXTREEEEEEME! WORDCOUNT! Those who choose to write particularly prolifically - perhaps an involved solo plotline, or a very involved single RP, may earn bonus points. You can get +1 bonus rp point for every 10k words you write in a single RP/solo, up to 50k words. (So the most you could get from any RP/solo would be 6 points: +1 for over 800 words, +1 more when you hit 10k, and +1 more point for every 10k you hit after that point.) Please note that GM/event ORPs do not count for these bonuses.

Completed Exams:

Year One  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 am
( EVENT JOURNALS )

Knights [ Mar. 2015 ]
Day Zero [ Sept. 2015 ]

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:57 am
( BOOK ROOM )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:57 am
              H⇡DEXXTHEXXT - TH◊RNSXXOFXXAXXR✿SE !

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50