Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Strange Music (Ria & Mouse) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Silas Alexander Xaverkas. They say he sold his soul for fame. He'd come out of nowhere, taking the charts by storm using modern reimaginings of practically ancient ballads. No one can fully say what draws them to his music, but his concerts are always packed...and his staff always lacking. He's notorious for chasing away his 'assistants' away faster than a wolf chases away a deer. Some say it's because he intimidates him, others say it's due to his unprofessionalism. However, he's always taken an innocent claim in interviews, claiming he just simply "doesn't need a hired babysitter."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She's been a fan of his since before he got really popular, having always had an interest in both mythologies and strange music. However, it hasn't gotten her any more friends than before. She was too shy to even make small talk with the cashiers at her favorite cafe, let alone to entertain a bunch of people. No, she preferred the company of her more popular best friend on those quiet girly weekends to the party scene. Still, that didn't keep her from agreeing to go to one of his concerts when her best friend scored tickets ("Front row seats, girl!")

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They were heading out of the venue, discussing the concert and lamenting the fact they hadn't gotten backstage passes. "Jeez, what an experience! Still, I feel bad for not paying. I'll have to get a job to pay you back for the ticket!" She laughed. Sh was going to have to get one to pay for her upcoming college expenses anyways...That was when a man in a suit caught her elbow. "You need a job?" He asked, his voice intimidating. She traded looks with her best friend. "Uh, y-yeah..." She stuttered out. "18? Older?" The man asked. She furrowed her brow. "19, why?" She asked, jerking her arm away. The man pulled a paper from his pocket and signed it before thrusting it into her hands. "Great, you're hired. Meet us at the address on the form tomorrow at 8am sharp, we'll go over what a job as Mr. Xaverkas' assistant requires of you." The man said before promptly walking away, dialing on a cell. Before she could let it sink in, her best friend had grabbed her and was screaming as though she'd won a million dollars.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:58 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Silas Alexander Xaverkas
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHuman21Male
{ NICKNAME
    None

{ DATE OF BIRTH
    June 30

{ THINGS HE LOVES
    - Performing
    - Sweets!!
    - Mythology
    - The Paranormal/Supernatural
    - Nature

{ THINGS HE LOATHES.
    - Truly nutso fans
    - Tomatoes
    - Being bodarkred
    - Being confined
    - Dead silence

{ BIOGRAPHY
    Silas was bounced around from foster to foster, and he;ll be the first to admit it was his fault. He was a trouble child who'd had an issue with being told what to do by people who didn't actually care for him. He got better after discovering hid talent for music. He spent a great deal of time doing small gigs in, well, anywhere that would hire him. He always drew in a large crowd, and it was in one of these areas he was discovered.

{ PERSONALITY
    - Can be arrogant
    - Sarcastic
    - Stubborn
    - Caring, deep down
    - Fun-loving

{ FAMILY (OPTIONAL)
    He never really had any real family, but he's got a few close friends who're like family to him

{ PET(S)
    - A young Red Fox by the name of Drystan.

{ USERNAME
    Ria_The_Wolf12

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GWENDOLYN BETHANY ● ]SINCLAIRE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHuman19Female
User Image
{ NICKNAME
    Gwen
    Gwenny

{ DATE OF BIRTH
    July 14th, 1995

{ THINGS SHE LOVES
    - Reading
    - Listening to Music
    - Mythology (Mainly Greek and Arthurian)
    - Animals
    - Sweets

{ THINGS SHE LOATHES.
    - Loud, Unexpected Noises
    - The Proverbial Spotlight
    - Small, Dark Spaces
    - Confrontation
    - Having Work go Unappreciated

{ BIOGRAPHY
    Gwen has always been an introvert. She never started a conversation, but it didn't mean that she didn't want to have one. Still, she found herself often being too shy to even thank the cashiers who would take her order at her favorite cafe. Because people had the bad habit of judging her based on her quiet and shy nature, Gwen often felt more comfortable in the company of her cat than around other humans. She only ever felt comfortable with others when listening to music with them. So, one day in search of new tunes to listen to, she came across a CD that caught her eye, brought it home and became one of the first fans of Silas Alexander Xaverkas. She shared the tunes with her best friend (One of her only friends really,) and the rest, as they say, is history.

{ PERSONALITY
    - Shy, almost painfully so.
    - Determined
    - Kind
    - Cheerful
    - Loyal

{ FAMILY

- Mom
    - Dad
    - Annoying little brother

{ PET
    - Her black kitty, Shadow

{ USERNAME
    chibi_blue_mouse

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Silas was sitting in...well, he wasn't really sure what to call it. His office? It was basically a room at his managers talent agency that they'd stuck him in so often he'd eventually personalized it to some extent. It was where they put him when he "had" to be there for various different things his manager took care of without really any of his input. He just had to shake hands. He was idly strumming an acoustic guitar. He didn't perform with an acoustic, but it was good for getting the feel of some of the songs he changed. And for killing time. He spun in his wheely chair as he strummed, his eye landing on Drystan, who was loafing, sprawled out on the floor.

"OH!" He began, strumming out a lively tune, "The fox went out on a stormy night, he prayed to the moon to give him light, he'd a long, long way to travel that night before he reached the town-o! Town-o, town-o! He'd a long, long way to travel that night before here reached the town-o! At last he came to the farmers yard, where within sat the ducks all afeared, the best of you all shall grease my beard before I reach my den-o! Den-o, den-o! The best of you all shall grease my beard before I reach my den-o!" He sang, watching the fox. When it didn't move, he went on, louder, though he decided to drop the repeats.

"He grabbed the gray goose by the neck, he laid a duck across his back, and heeded not their quack, quack, quack with the legs all danglin' down-o! Then old mother slipper-slopper hopped out of bed, and out of the window she popped her head, crying 'John, John the gray goose is dead and the fox is over the dell-o!'" He paused again...nothing from his little red friend. Silas scooted to the floor, sitting next to Drystan. "So John, he ran to the top of the hill, he blew his horn both loud and shrill! 'Blow on,' Said Reynard 'your music still, whilst I trot home to my den-o!' At last he came to his cozy den, where sat his young; eight, nine, ten. Said they 'Daddy, you must go there again, for it surely is a lucky town-o! The fox and his wife, without any strife, cut up the goose without a fork or a knife. They said it was the best they'd ate in their life and the young ones chewed the bones-o!"

Finally the fox moved, though Drystan only opened one golden eye to look at Silas scathingly for pestering him. Silas threw his hands up. "Nothing? No reaction at all? Really man!? I'm singing about your kin, the least you could do is be excited about it! That was a top-notch performance!" He said, exasperated. The door to his room opened, showing his disgruntled manager. "Yes, one we could hear all through the process of signing the paperwork and describing the job. Now come meet your new assistant." The man said. Silas scooped Drystan up, who grunted in displeasure until Silas scratched his head. "I'd really rather not." He said plainly, making his manager sigh. The man turned. "This way, miss." He called down the hall, to someone Silas could only assume to be his new babysitter.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:48 pm
Gwendolyn was waiting where the manager had left her, sitting down in the bit of the waiting room. Her bouncing leg and the way she kept looking back at where the manager had left were obvious signs of her anxiety. She still couldn’t quite believe what she had gotten herself into. She hadn’t even quite realized what had happened until she had already been hired and by then she felt almost obligated to show up. She’d been able to go through the whole introductory process without stammering, which she supposed was a plus. But now she had to meet . . . him. Just the person who had been creating the music she had been fangirling too since it had come out! She wasn’t sure she could do this! She held tightly to the necklace she had put on that morning. It had a rune on it, one that was supposed to imbue bravery and confidence in whoever wore it. Silly superstition, but Gwen felt that she could use all the help she could get at this point! When she saw the manager arrive with Silas in tow, she jumped up, nearly knocking over her seat, a blush of embarrassment covering her cheeks. “Er-Hello! My name is Gwendolyn, you m-must be Mr. Xaverkas!” she said, wincing as she noticed that she had stuttered. Well so much for that good streak. She held out her hand for him to shake, figuring it was the best way to be polite. Right? She saw other people doing that when they were introduced . . .

Ria_The_Wolf12

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Silas looked between the girl and his manager. The man couldn't be serious? She looked fresh out of high school! She was potentially somewhat clumsy, and obviously flustered. Well, maybe that just meant he wouldn't have to chase this one off. She didn't look like she'd be much of a bother. Of course, he'd thought the same of at least two assistants before. He swung his guitar around behind him and shook her hand. "Gwendolyn, like Merlin's wife. Neat. I'm Silas, but you apparently knew that." He said, releasing her hand.

"If we're gonna be hanging out, you should...also meet..." He said, looking down and turning about. After not finding what he was looking for, he turned. "Drystan! Come here!" He called down the hall to the room he'd been in. A horrific wail, like an animal in agony answered his call. Silas only rolled his eyes. "Oh my God, you're so lazy!" He called, turning and walking down the hall. There were lower, less dramatic grumbles, before Silas returned with the fox tucked under his arm like a football. "Drystan." He said as ways of introduction. "He's grumpy because I didn't let him go out and hunt last night, so he had to run around the house instead. He's been giving me attitude all day for it." He explained.

"Yes, yes, great. She's met the fox." His manager said, going around to a desk and taking something out of it. He came back and handed the young woman what seemed to be a PDA. It was much easier to have one with Silas' day on it already than to have each of his assistants possibly fall behind due to an error in copying over the data. "All of his various appointments are on there, you have an easy day today. A couple signings at a few different places and recording later. There's a car waiting outside for you both." He said, ushering them out. "What!? I drove here!" Silas exclaimed as the door shut.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:34 pm
Gwendolyn smiled a little as Silas mentioned the Arthurian origins of her name, however she winced when she heard the sound of what seemed to be an animal in pain and her hands went up to cover her ears before seeing that Silas didn’t seem to perturbed and blinked as he went and retrieved a . . . fox? “Um . . . Did you know that the fox is actually a member of the canine family?” she blurted out, feeling like she had to say something after he introduced her to the fox. She instantly blushed but was thankfully saved from a comment by the singer when his manager suddenly shoved a PDA into her hands, her eyes widening as she tried to figure out all of the things on it. She barely noticed as she was shoved out. It wasn’t until the door was closed behind them that she came back to the present and she seemed even more jumpy now that she was alone with someone she rather idolized. “So . . . erm . . .” Gwendolyn attempted to speak, but her voice was failing her and she quickly looked down at the PDA, fiddling with it, trying to make sense of the schedule. “Er . . . your first signing is at um . . .” she peered closer at the PDA, trying to read the address through the glare the sun was casting on the screen. “Main Street. There’s a Starving Musician store located there I guess.” She murmured, putting the PDA down with a sigh. She really had no idea what she was doing. She then looked over at Silas, opened her mouth to try and start a casual conversation before closing it, blushing and walking off to find the car that would be waiting for them. Oh she was so not cut out for life in show-buisness.

Ria_The_Wolf12

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 am

Silas watched the girl go. She was, well...different, that was for sure. Not at all what he'd expected. He followed after her and climbed into the car, making sure to sit next to her, though Drystan took the middle seat. Silas settled his guitar between his legs and leaned forward, patting the drivers seat. "Rob? Hey Rob! We're going to Main Street, the Starving Musician store." He said. The man nodded, gave a confirmation, and they were off.

"So," Silas said, addressing the girl as he fished a small biscuit out of his pocket, on which Drystan pounced almost at once. "How did you get into all this? I mean, no offense, but you don't exactly look - or act - like a professional in this field. And Luke's usually mad about that little detail." He said, brushing the crumbs from the treat off of him as Drystan finished it and climbed up into his lap, having apparently forgiven him by now.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:36 pm
Gwendolyn flushed at the question. “Er . . . well . . . I . . .” she mumbled before realizing that she was not really helping with the conversation. “I really don’t know. I was . . . um . . .” she sunk a bit into her seat and hid her face behind the PDA. “I was at one of your concerts and as my friend and I were leaving I suddenly find myself with this job. I’m still trying to figure out how it all happened.” She murmured, clearly embarrassed. She peeked out from behind the PDA, looking at the fox. “Er . . . um . . .” she stretched out a hand. “Can I- Can I pet him?” she asked hesitantly.

Ria_The_Wolf12

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:01 pm

"Oh God, he is desperate!" Silas laughed before putting his hand on the girls shoulder. "No offense of course." He said, patting her. He leaned forward then. "Rob, why didn't you apply for the job? I mean, it's gotta pay more than this. And you know me." He said. The driver laughed. "Because I need a job, that's why." He replied and Silas sat back with a scoff. "Ah, but you aren't annoying or anything!" He said, before remembering the girl - Gwendolyn - had asked him something.

"You what?" He asked, looking at her as his brain caught up. "Oh, Drystan? Yeah, you don't have to worry about him. He's only ferocious if you're a bird or a small mammal. Preferably a rat." He said. At the word, the fox's head shot up and he looked around, only to realize that they weren't anywhere a rat would be hiding. "If you scratch his chest, he'll be your new best friend." Silas said, lifting his guitar and strumming it, though he had to hold it at an odd angle to avoid whacking her in the face.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:18 am
Gwen wasn't offended in the slightest. She knew she wasn't show-biz material. However, she hoped Silas wouldn't consider her annoying . . . The job payed well, and she was kinda hoping that she could keep it. At least until she had enough saved to put her through college. “Really?” Gwendolyn asked before leaning back as the guitar came out, worried about hitting it and getting hurt or breaking it. It looked like a nice guitar, which probably meant it was expensive. And she didn’t think she could afford buying him a new one if it got broken on her head. Once he started playing the guitar, she leaned forward and stretched out her hand to the fox, hesitantly reaching out to pet him. She started behind his ear, then moved to scratching under his chin before she got to scratch his chest. She smiled. Oh his fur was so soft! She wasn’t quite sure but she would wager that Drystan’s fur was probably softer than her cat’s! She smiled. “He’s a sweetheart.” She murmured softly, enjoying petting the fox. It was really quite a novel experience. She’d never met anyone who owned a fox as a pet before. It was . . . neat!

Ria_The_Wolf12

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:56 pm

As she finally made it to his chest, Drystan flipped onto his back and started making the oddest sound. "That's his happy sound." Silas explained, aware that the sounds foxes made could be alarming to those who may be unfamiliar with them, as Drystan's tail began wagging ridiculously and his tongue lolled out to the side. Silas played as they went, messing around with a tune and murmuring lyrics. However, as they drew near, he reached into the center console and pulled out a small harness and leash.

Even with the leash on though, he took Drystan up in his arms as they pulled up. There was a mob of fans outside of the establishment already and although they would be going in through a different door, he didn't want to leave Drystan's safety under the feet of a rushing mob to chance if they would happen to do so. And for that matter..."Hey, it's probably a good idea to stay close by, okay? I've seen fans get really crazy, and you are a girl riding in the back seat with me. People tend to make assumptions then get jealous." He said, before getting out of the vehicle to a cacophony of screams. He held Drystan in one arm, his hand over his ears, and waved with the other as he headed inside.

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:11 am
chibi_blue_mouse

((Bump 3nodding ))  

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:32 pm
Gwen looked out at the crowd with wide eyes, wincing as the door opened and the sound of screams came. She held the PDA quite close to her and followed near to Silas. She avoided looking at all the people, looking either at her feet, Silas's feet, or the PDA. If every event was going to be like this . . . she wasn't sure if she would be able to keep her sanity AND the job for much longer. How did he stand all the screaming?! It was killing her ears! Nevermind that before the job, she had been one of those screaming fans . . . although that was only at the concert where it was supposed to happen so it didn't count right? Right?

Ria_The_Wolf12

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:59 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12

((Bump 3nodding ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:29 am

As they went in, Silas waved and hammed it up for them until they were inside. Once there, he was shown to a large table by the manager with no less than five sharpies already set up and ready. When he sat, he handed Drystan over to Gwen. "Keep an eye on him, if he starts to freak out for whatever reason get him out of here. He normally doesn't but someone might get grabby." He said, opening a sharpie and doodling on his hand.

"Normally he'd be at home, but I kinda forgot about this today." He said, rocking back in his chair. The manager came up to him to ask if he was ready. Silas took a deep breath, scratched behind Drystan's ears, and nodded. When the door opened and the crowd surged in in a loose semblance of a single-file line, he tensed and pushed back against his chair before. However, he forced himself to smile and take a breath before going in and signing the items presented to him. This went on for quite some time. Finally, near the end and about time for him to head to his next appointment, a boy of about 12 put a somewhat old and beat up dulcimer on the table, his face glowing. Silas sat up straighter, smiling a little wider. "Hey dude!" He said, leaning forward and picking up the instrument. He ignored the PDA dinging and struck the chords with his marker. "I think it's a little out of tune here. Do you play?" He asked, adjusting it. The boy ran a hand through his hair. "Uh kinda...I my school got rid of a lot of our music program. I only know the basics." The boy explained. Silas' brow furrowed before he began searching his pockets. "Then...how about..." He said, finally finding a scrap of paper. "Ah ha, here we go! How about we do a trade?" Silas said, putting the paper down and handing the boy a marker. "I'll sign your dulcimer, you give me your name and the name of your school. Okay?" He explained.

chibi_blue_mouse
((Ah, sorry! Finals and moving back home for the summer really kicked my butt!))

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff