PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image

Residents

Ystävällinen Hyväntekeväisyys

Resident 2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image

● ● ● xxx Y s t ä v ä l l i n e n xxxx H y v ä n t e k e v ä i s y y s

" Why is it everytime I go someplace I manage to get lost...Hehe, oh, well... " Ystävällinen mumbled this underneath his breathe, sighing softly as he smiled, continuing to walk down the hall. His lamb ears twitched slightly as he walked, making no noise in the now resuming silence. Ystävällinen's 4' 11" figure walked proudly, although...slightly shyly as he looked around for his room. It was his first time out of the countryside, and everything he had experienced up to this day had surely been, well...an experience! He had met new people, tried new things, and learned information he would have never thought he would learn in his entire life. Moving opened up so many doors to him, doors Ystävällinen never knew could even be opened. His already bright and adorable smile brightened further when Ystävällinen recognized the number of his dorm on the wall. Ystävällinen glanced down at the scrap sheet of paper in his hands which had the room's digits neatly scrawled on it. He examined the paper carefully and gave a self-assuring nod. This was the place alright. Double suite for two people. He had been assigned this room, but wasn't ever told who would take the second one. Just a student, that's all he had any idea of. But he was sure whoever it was, they would be kind and friendly, so he had nothing to worry about. Ystävällinen breathed in happily and got out his key, fitting it into the lock and dragging his stuff inside. Once he was inside he looked around in awe, liking how things were situated. Ystävällinen took no more time for sightseeing than he needed when first entering. He heaved his bags up in his frail arms and cleared them out of the doorway, securing them in front of the door to where he decided his room would be. He hummed quietly to himself as he finished that up and began to explore the dorm, thinking about where some things would be put.

(Ooh-Sh-tah-vah-lee-nen) (Who-van-tek-keh-vai-shoos)

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas