Living Room:

User Image

Kitchen:

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

letting out a happy yip to be returning home Digger would stay just ahead of the boys as he would finaly come to sit down infront of a dorm room door. wagging his tail happily Doru would smile as he would move away from Sato before reaching out to run his hand along the wall till he found the nob to his dorm. opening up the door Doru would move to step aside to let the boy in first- welcome to my little paradise -he would chuckle lightly as Digger would dart into the room to go and run around the room and for once act like a puppy as the half wolf would move to find himself one of his dog toys to chew on-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image
Sato would have never thought he could be actually enjoying other living beings company in a school setting. He entered the dorm after Doru opened the door and Digger go in just before him. He gazed around Doru's little paradise looking at the simplistic shaped furniture and decoration. Wouldn't be unexpected to see a piano in one of the other rooms. "Do you have a roommate yet?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:53 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Walking into the dorm and closing the door after he was sure Sato was inside he would move to go and sit down on the couch with out any help as he had the entire dorm memorized down to a t so he always knew where he was going by simply counting- no sadly its just me and digger here though you like it? -as he spoke Doru would reach out to the coffee table he knew was in front of him. sliding his hand lightly across the glass till he found the phone and started to press numbers Doru would smile as the phone would start to ring in his ear as the call was being made.
After a few moments a person on the other side would answer and Doru would begin to order some pizza and giving them the information they needed for it to just be put on his card. Once the food was ordered Doru would move to lean back into the couch as a light smile would move to rest on his face- you can come sit down if you like or feel free to explore i don't mind -he would say in a happy friendly welcoming tone of voice-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:15 am
User Image
"Yeah, its simplicity and functionality and lack of colors with a some reminder of nature is very tasteful. I do like it" said Sato. He watched him make the pizza order over the phone. "You're definitely doing a very good job as a host so far, Doru" he complimented him. "I pick exploring for a little bit" he said before heading towards the hall. He opened up every door he saw and lingered at Doru's bedroom at the sight of the white piano because remember the guy saying something about having piano lessons and he has the music book in brail for music class.
A couple of minutes later, Sato exited back out through the hall then reentered the living room to go to kitchen. He mentally approves of this room then he returned to the living room and sat down on the same couch as Doru. "How many years of experience do you have of playing the piano?" he asked him trying to get to know more about the host.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:09 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Hearing Sato Doru couldn't help but chuckle quietly to himself- thank you -he would smile glad that Sato liked his dorm. Staying quiet as he would listen to the boy move around the dorm a light smile would stay painted on his face before he would feel the shift of another weight being placed on the couch. turning his head lightly in the direction he felt the shift come from he would smile before answering Sato's question- my parents started me on lessons when i was young they figured it would help me....because i'm blind my other senses are heighten and so threw music i've learn to be able to pick up on different tones and explore the different sound waves and find a deeper meaning in them.....weather i play or someone else is playing or not...music is all around us...its just a matter of listening...if you truly truly listen you can hear it...each foot step...knock on the door..rustle of leaves..when put together its all rather melodic -chuckling quietly to himself Doru would move to slowly pull himself up from the couch before moving towards his room to his piano- coming? -Doru would tease the boy in a playful manner before moving to sit down behind his piano. patting the spot beside him for Sato to join him on the piano bench Doru would then move to run his fingers lightly along the keys as if he where exploring them before finding his finger positions. beginning to play Doru would seem to make each movement and note sound and look effortless as he would play them. making it as if each note had a deeper meaning then it just being a sound to be heard and threw his own body movements one could tell he was now deeply lost into the music he was creating-

(the song he is playing)

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image
Sato thought it was impressive to start playing an instrument at a young age when its not required a class, but it wasn't out of the ordinary for a blind person to learn how to play the piano. He remembers hearing about a famous and old composer who played the piano was blind too. He could understand what he was saying about music because his hearing is his most heighten of all of his senses. He watched Doru get up off the couch then be asked if he was coming in a playful manner, "Yeah, I'm coming" he said getting up and following him to the piano.
Sato smiled a little when Doru patted the beside him gesturing that he wants him to sit next to him and that is what he does. He watches him for the first part of the song then he closes his eyes and willing let his imagination take over for the rest of the song.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-as the song would draw to an end Doru would lean back and smile lightly before shifting his head as if to look to Sato- so what did you think?

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image
Sato opened his eyes after the song was over then he turned his head to look at Doru. "Very good. It created such vivid images in my mind" he answered truthfully. He wasn't to be into music because how loud they can be to his ears, but some instruments he can handle listening to and the piano is one of them.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-smiling at what Sato said about his playing Doru would turn as if to look down at the key's before tilting his head back as if he had heard something- pizza is here -he would mumble just loud enough to be heard- shall we? -moving to slowly pull himself up from the bench before heading back out towards the living room and to the front door. Doru would open it and great the guy before taking the food and setting it down on the coffee table- do you need a place? -he would call out to Sato before moving to pick up the TV remote and flipping it on to animal planet to reveal a episode of Too Cute-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image
Sato looked over to the doorway of the room when he heard what Doru had heard. "Sounds like it is" he replied softly. "Yes, we shall" he said getting up also off the bench then followed him to living room and to the front door. Sato reached into his back pocket to pull out some coins and gave it to the guy as a tip then he closed the front door. "Don't understand what you mean" he responded not understanding the meaning behind the question and he didn't want to answer wrongly.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:52 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

plate....plate....sorry -seeming to bop himself in the forhead as he cought his fail in words Doru would chuckle at his fail in words. glancing in the direction he believed Sato to be in he would offer the boy a warm smile though there was still a look of humor and embarisment on his face at his fail not that Doru would have really minded if Sato chose to stay or not- do you need a plate or is just eating it from the box good with you? though you are more then welcome to stay here if you like-he would chuckle once more

(sorry for taking so long to respond been working on fixing stuff on here all day x.x)
Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:14 am
User Image
For a second there Sato thought something was wrong with himself because he didn't understand the question. He was relieved to know that Doru had said the wrong word, but he did feel a little embarrassed for not being able to guess that was what the guy meant. He laughed some mostly at himself and the look of embarrassment and humor on Doru's face. "Yes, I need you a plate and ok" he answered then unstrapped his bag and set it near the front door. "I can go get one, will you be needing one?" he asked before heading towards the kitchen to get himself a plate.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:47 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato Doru would smile- aww thank you Sato though i could have gotten them and sure i'll take one they are in the cabnets above the sink -moving to sit down on the couch Doru would lean back making himself comfterable while he waited for his new friend. not really wanting to bust things out without Sato. as he waited a thought would move to cross his mind reminding him of something they would be missing. pulling himself up Doru would move to head towards the kitchen to get some drinks for the 2 of them-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:52 am
User Image
"No problem, I want to at least do one task to...help...out...on my...own" said Sato as he looked at the cabinets that were above the sink and noticed how here up they were before he finished speaking. Half of his hands could reach high enough to open the cabinet if he stands up on his toes. Sato was pleased he got over his fear of heights somewhat a long time so he was capable of climbing up on the counter sitting up on his knees after opening up one the cabinets. He was sure the plates were in that one before climbing up then grabbing two of them and placing them on the counter. He tried not to look down as he climbed down slowly then noticed Doru coming towards the kitchen. "Drinks?" he asked assuming he was coming to the kitchen to get them drinks then he picked up the two plates and started heading back to the living room.
AugustenDomenta

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces