Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:57 pm
User Image
Sato was relieved that Doru didn't verably mentioned to Nero, but a little peeved that Doru invited him to the cooking lessons that was really meant for the two of them. Or maybe Doru was talking about some other event he wasn't informed about either way Nero didn't decline to the invitation. He couldn't really change to hiding when new someone because of his past experiences. Sato moved out from under the blanket on the bed when Doru returned to the bedroom then sat down. Looking to the open doorway his nervousness hadn't really gone away then looked back to Doru seeing him getting ready for bed again.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Nero, Doru would smile lightly though his mind would now fill with question....why would he be afraid of the male?.....Digger didn't show agretion towards the male so there wasn't a reason for Doru to worry at least so he thought. Hearing Nero's door close Doru would move to close his bedroom door before moving to fall into bed careful not to hit Sato- after our lessons tomarow would you like to go to the beach? -Doru would ask as a warm smile would rest on his face though it would almost seem as if he was staring up at the ceiling as he laid on his back- I know you like the outdoors so I was thinking maybe we could go to the beach and have a picnic and let Nero come along since he's new and it can't hurt to make a new friend right? -moving to rest a hand on his bare chest Doru's fingers would find their way to the fox necklace Sato picked for him. Letting his fingers glid and trace along the carved animal he would smile once more- I think it would be fun don't you? And I can have a driver take us and we can make the food for the picnic during my cooking lesson tommarow...so what do you think?

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image
Even with the bedroom door closed, Sato remained sitting up on the bed and moved to isolate himself from Doru still feeling too nervous to go to sleep. He didn't think any cuddling nor snuggling with his friend can help him now plus he didn't think Doru is expecting him to do that anymore. He moved his legs to his chest and rested his chin on his knees after wrapping his arms around his legs. He wondered what brought up the idea about the beach and he doesn't have anything against the beach as long as the waves aren't too high and no storm around and no swimming. Turns out he was right around Doru trying to invite to something he didn't know about yet. He hadn't said a word to Doru after the guy had left the bedroom to answer the door and he was reluctant to say anything now thinking Doru would be mad at him if he spoke the truth. "Well...it would best to ask him first and get a clear answer from him before going that far for tomorrow's plans" he advised him. He didn't decline nor did he accept the idea of befriending Nero and going to this picnic at the beach. "I can't swim just you know" he informed him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato he would chuckle- true I still have to fully ask but eather way I get time with you -smiling to himself Doru would sit up before falling to the side to wrap his arms around Sato. if not for being able to feel the shift of weight in the bed Doru would have probably looked like a dork trying to fall out of bed instead of snuggling the male- we don't have to swim...personally I just like how the sand feels under my feet ooo and building the sand castles though Digger always smashes mine -Doru would laugh quitly though he knew well sometime his sand castles ended up looking more so like odd shapes since he had to use his hands to mold the structers without being able to see them- you could help me build a sand castle I'm terriable at it but it could be fun or we could get a beach ball and play I can't exactly but Digger is very good -moving to weasel his way around to rest his head in Sato's lap he would smile up at him- and the lunch we can make for tomarow will be so good cuz we made it what better way to celebrate my first attempt at cooking then having a picnic with the things you taught me to make.....though I can't promise they will be good -he would chuckle-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:51 am
User Image
Sato looks at him when he feels Doru wraps his arms around him while blushing at what Doru said to him. It was true even if Nero were to come along doesn't mean there will be less time of them spending together. He pleased that it seemed that Doru doesn't seem to have forgotten about the snuggling they were supposed to do in bed. He removed his head away from his knees then continue to listen to his friend. "I do enjoy building sand castles because their hands on and the whole beach ball game sounds good too" he responds and looks down at Doru's smiling face after his friend managed to rest his head on his lap. He touches Doru's silky short hair lightly while listening to himself some more. "You certainly know what to say persuade me and no worries I am no picky eater when it comes to quality as along as I don't get sick, but I will make sure nothing goes wrong with the cooking" he promises him, "You never know you might be a natural or potential to become better". He leans down on kisses him on the forehead as a sign of affection.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:29 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato he would then chuckle- well I've been told I'm pretty persuasive plus who says no to a blind guy -he would tease as he meant it to be a joke- and nah I doubt I'd be any top chief -he would laugh before blushing as he felt Sato place a gentle kiss to his forehead. smiling brightly Doru would raise his hands slowly to rest them lightly on each side of Sato's face before moving to return the gentle kiss then whispering- we should get some sleep if things go as planned we will have a full day ahead of us and it shall be awesome I promise that

(Ooc: we can do the time skip after your post Genkawolf if you would like then regathering in the kitchen or living room of the dorm before class or after up to you guys....I'd prob do after to keep up the rping and genk we could also prob go ahead and do the cooking lessons biggrin and if we are doing the time skip to after classes and getting read for the beach outing we can do that smile ))

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image
"A blind guy who is also a joker" Sato said jokingly realizing that Doru is teasing. He smiled at the blush he saw until his cheeks turned bright red after Doru does the same to him on his forehead. "I'm naturally energetic , but I sleep for you and I will be holding you to that promise" he whispers back to him. He tired enough now to be getting some sleep than he was a few minutes and tries not to get too excited about tomorrow.
AugustenDomenta
Time skip first option and after class and do the cooking lessons.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

I do try -he would chuckle before moving to fall back to his side of the bed before offering his arms to Sato- I don't like breaking promises so why would I start now -curling up with Sato he would smile before closing his eyes as it wouldn't take the seerer long to fall asleep and be happily snuggled up to Sato-

TIME SKIP

Genkawolf
works for me

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒAs Nero lay in bed, having promptly fallen asleep after unpacking, he tossed and turned, an expression of terror on his face. His movement got more and more fierce as he grunted and growled in his sleep, reliving the events of that night in his own mind. His face contorted with what could have been fear, or rage, or possibly even both. He was panting and sweating profusely, as he mumbled and winced in his sleep. "GET OFF OF ME!" Nero jolted up as he suddenly awoke. "Just.....a dream.....again," He looked over to the window and saw that it was early morning. Shower.....relaxing shower, that's what I need. He stood up, quickly making his bed, then grabbed a fresh set of clothes and his hygienic essentials, and headed to the bathroom. He turned on the shower as hot as it would go, stripped off his satin breifs and stepped into the shower. As the scalding water hit his skin, he felt soothed, and refreshed.ஒ†

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image
Sato spent the remaining night sleep in Doru's offered arms with his rabbit ears on his shoulder. Feeling comfortable and glad that Doru is keeping his promise. He slept throughout the night with his friend and woke up at his usual time earlier in the morning to get ready for classes. He had changed back into the clothes he had worn yesterday until he can get back to the house to wear clothes then head off to class. He returns to the dorm room living room after classes to give Doru his cooking lessons which will also be their picnic food.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-as the morning would come Doru would whine in protest with the idea of waking up. Doru wasn't a lazy guy but waking up wasn't his thing and it always took him longer to get out of bed then most but of course being blind and disoriented from sleep wasn't a good combo. Feeling that Sato had already disapeared off to class as his hands would glide threw his now empty bed he would frown a bit before it would quickly be erased and replaced with a smile knowing he would be with the male soon enough.

Pulling himself up from his bed finally Doru would shout for his companion to come and assist him. Being lead to his closet Doru would move to place his hand gently on the wolfs head which would then cause Dorus eyes to start to glow a bright blue as he would start to take in the images of what awaited him in his closet. Picking out a white shirt and a pair of black jeans Doru would then move to try and find his way to the bathroom.

Making his way to the bathroom Doru would Open the door as he would stalk in having already fergot he had a new roomie which he would then be quickly reminded of as he heard the sound of the shower- O my god I'm so sorry -Doru would say as he would quickly turn to find himself running dead into the door which he would then quickly scramble to open before returning to his room. Doru may not have seen anything being he was blind but he felt bad for invading his new roomies space and just intruded as he didn't want his new roomie to think him to be rude..

Once he was back in the safety of his room Doru would finally take the time to rub at the sore spot on his forehead that now made itself known. Letting out a groan of frustration with himself Doru would move to run his hand down his face before deciding to go ahead and get dressed and head out before he would be late for his classes.

Letting Digger lead him to his classes as normal Doru would wait patiently till his final class to finally start to feel the excitement corsing threw Him. making his way back to his dorm after his final classes. Doru knew soon he would get to spend time with Sato again. Though he also knew he would have to apologize to Nero as well for invading his privacy. Opening the door to his dorm Doru would let out a happy sigh before slowly making his way to the couch to fall down and relax as he waited for his friend.

Hearing Sato enter or atleast he hoped it was Sato and not some stranger a look of excitement would return as he would slowly move to great the person-

(Ooc:sorry that took so long to post)

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
Sato notices the look of excitement on Doru as he approaches the couch. "Someone looks excited this afternoon" he said smiling and padded him on the shoulder as his way of greeting Doru this time around. "Ready for your cooking lesson?" he asked him. He decided to use Doru's kitchen instead of going out to use the cooking classroom.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:28 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato he would chuckle before nodding lightly- I can't help but love to learn new things and get more time with you it's like a double win -Doru would laugh before nodding his head- as ready as I'll every be for making a mess -Doru would muse to himself before moving carefully towards the front door- lead the way captian

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:23 am
User Image
Sato wished he had learned something new from his classes today. He blushed and smiled though because Doru wants to spend time with him and no one else in school will ever say that to him. "That's one of the reasons why I like cooking" he admits. He sees Doru heading for the door assuming he does want to learn in the cooking classroom so he decided to comply. He makes sure his strapped back is on his back before going after Doru and taking his hand then left the dorm to lead him to the cooking classroom. [exit]
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

You like making messes? -Doru would chuckle before smiling as he felt Sato's hand in his. Letting the male lead him of to where ever they where heading a warm smile would rest on his face-

*exit

Genkawolf

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas