Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:11 pm
It was nice... in a rewarding kind of way to think back at the start of the project that the Elites had passed down to the science departments, and to see how much progress they have made over the months, beta testing had been good, the species had been finalized, and from her brief visits to the new surveillance hub in the new base while working with the programmers department the linking network for the chips was going as smoothly as planned.

Much of her work was already complete, though she still assisted to help monitor the chips for any changes, she knew it would be a full time task, even if the hard part was done.
Today, she decided that she would take a day off, though it was more for the lack of anything she could do, until the science department returned with the data she needed for the next step.
Thus you would find the Agent, still in full uniform, sitting at one of the tables in the room designated for the engineer department reading something leasurly on her tablet and nursing a mug of coffee,  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:45 pm
Just then, a message popped up on her tablet. It was sent by none other than her grunt partner, the one she had presented another tablet to, complete with Porygon to manage the data on it. It was short and to the point, unlike the torrent of spoken words that usually cascaded out of his big mouth.

'Agent, I hate to ask on your day off, but would you do me a quick favor?'

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:51 pm
Hazel eyes blinked once when what she was reading was interrupted by the pop up of an IM from someone.
sliding her finger over the screen to accept the note she eyes it for a couple of seconds before sitting up to type out a reply.

'What is it?'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:17 pm
It wasn't more than a fraction of a second when the response came up, as if it had already been typed out and ready to send.

'I'll owe you, of course, for any future favors you might ask of me. But I wondered if you could step out to Camphoreon to find a client of mine. He contacted me about a minor thing before my imprisonment and I never got back to him. I just wanted to let him know I wasn't ignoring him. Some people are dangerous to keep waiting, as I'm sure you know.'

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:23 pm
Faleen furrowed her brow upon reading the request though her reply was still simple

'I'm in the engineering room, please come speak with me.'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:30 pm
On the other end, the grunt winced, but sighed and glanced at the door of the room that Faleen was sitting in. He'd been outside in the hall for a while, but he had hoped he wouldn't have had to meet her face to face. This boded ill.

Well, if this was the only way he could get this done, so be it. Waiting a bit so as to seem as if he had been a ways away, Grunt Nakura eventually stood obediently in the doorway in uniform, his face serious. He knocked twice on the door frame to get her attention before returning his hands to their original position clasped behind his back.

"Agent. You wanted to see me?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:44 pm
She didn't need to knock on the door frame to know that he was there, though as she looked up she inclined her head lightly for a moment, only to sit up off the back of the seat, placing her tablet down in front of her.

"Well, I believe it was actually you who wanted to see me." she pointed out, noting his demeanor and manner of speech. While not an unusual sight in most Rocket grunts, was certainly uncommon within her partner.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:55 pm
"Right," he said, twiddling his fingers behind his back. He couldn't hold her gaze for very long, glancing down at her tablet somewhat anxiously as he approached. "Well, personally I would have been fine just discussing this over our tablets...but seeing as you're my partner and superior, I couldn't very well ignore your request. Perhaps you wanted to see my face in person, or you missed the sound of my voice?" The grunt's mouth quirked up in a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

"I really do apologize for asking this of you, but it's very important and I didn't think you would approve of me attempting to seek out this person myself." Reaching into his pant pocket, he pulled out a small, folded square of paper. "I have his address here if you'd be willing to do me this one small thing. Honestly I don't enjoy asking favors of others, especially because that means I owe them. But I don't have much of a choice at the moment, now, do I?" Another sheepish smile as his crimson eyes briefly met hazel under the brim of his grunt cap.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:00 pm
"You've made not habit to go out of your way to use the tablet for primary conversation in the past, I certainly don't expect it now." She said, though there was a note of puzzlement in her tone.
She suspected this did have something to do with the predicament he was now in, and the news she herself had to deliver to him. Being the messenger she supposed she should have expected this.

she listened as he explained further, looking down at the paper before she reached out to take it from him, opening to read the address written on it.
"... What is this for exactly?" she asked, looking back up at him. "You need to deliver a message to a client of yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:11 pm
"Uh...well, frankly, I didn't have much of a chance to use it before incarceration," the grunt reminded her, albeit with a hesitant smile. "Now, though, I have a new virtual pokemon to train, too, so I might as well put it and the tablet to work. Did you know it was sending IMs to its brother in Zachie-chan's phone while I was away? I couldn't just let it continue to act so unruly, especially since I didn't really do much with it since it hatched." Great, he was blabbering again. She would notice.

As the agent took the paper, however, the grunt eased up just a bit. "Yes...I just...wanted to let him know that I hadn't been ignoring him. Not on purpose. I mean, he might have seen the news already, but now that I'm not in prison anymore, I'm sure he's thinking I want nothing more to do with him. I...simply didn't want to end things on a bad note with him, you know? He's been a good client of mine for a while."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:15 pm
Faleen arched her eyebrows and let out a light hum of understanding. "I've offered to run training for the trainee's Porygon, perhaps you might take advantage of that as well, if its still giving you trouble."
It was nice to hear that at least the pokemon was being useful.

Faleen watched him as he explained what he wanted to be relayed to this client, though she frowned lightly. "You made mention that he is a dangerous client?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:22 pm
"Ooh, I didn't know this," Nakura said, perking up. "I think I will, thank you. Perhaps it might take comfort in knowing its sibling is doing the same training, seeing as it values family time so much." Unlike himself and Faleen.

"Ah, yes," he confirmed. "He...is somewhat unstable, actually. Kind of like...well, not as bad, but you know that man in the bartender suit that you and your pokemon had to save me from that one Halloween?" He forced out a laugh. "This one's got a temper, too. He's more dangerous, though, because you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking or talking to him. I mean, Shizu-chan is innocent-looking enough, at least until he gets mad...but this man is far worse." His eyes narrowed as he stared at the paper in Faleen's hands. "He's much more clever than Shizu-chan is. I suggest you keep up your guard."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:32 pm
"Porygon have many useful functions, I quite enjoy discovering them but they do take a learning process." She admitted. "I'll let you know the next time I hold a training session. Its been few and far between with the new project they have for the new HQ."

Faleen widened her eyes a little, remaining where she was sitting in complete silence as he explain the dangers of this errand he was asking her to go on. "Not that I'm particularly concerned... but you want me to go find someone who is more dangerous then your arch enemy, and who is likely put off by your lack of communication, and explain that you are not ignoring them but cannot run their job..." She repeated looking skeptical.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 pm
"How fun~! I'll look forward to it." Not. Pokemon, training, and electronics weren't really his thing unless he was using them to mess with someone. Especially if he had to train with Zacharie. Oh well; whatever pleased his precious partner. So few things seemed to make her genuinely happy as it was.

Startled out of some irritable thought, Nakura blinked and looked back up at Faleen. "Eh? Oh - oh! Hahaha, no, Faleen-chan - er, Agent," he laughed lightly before catching himself. "This guy...is dangerous, yes, but in a different way than Shizu-chan. He would never harm the messenger. It's me who has to watch out for him, but if you're the one going, I have nothing to worry about, see? Neither of us does~"

He paused. "Er, well...aside from what I said about keeping your guard up. Ironically, he's been called a 'lady-killer', but...not in the literal sense." He grinned and shrugged his shoulders, extending his arms helplessly. "Physical injury isn't the worst harm that one can do to a person, ne...? Just remember that, be yourself, and you'll be fine. I doubt you'll be all that susceptible to his so-called 'charms' anyway."

Glancing at a clock on the wall, he added, "Though, you might want to hurry if you plan to meet him. He might be ending his shift by the time you get there. That address I gave is his place of work, not residence. Have to keep things formal when dealing business, after all."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:07 pm
Izaya sure had a way of dramatizing a situation, that certainly hasn't changed. Though really she couldn't say too much has changed about him, it wasn't without effort she was noticing anyway during their discussion.
She wasn't sure how genuine these efforts were, or if they were just a show to get her to lay off of his tail.

Still, she sat, holding the paper and eying her partner with arched eyebrows.
She certainly looked skeptical about this favor, certainly she didn't have to do it, but at the same time, he was asking her for a favor, and she was his partner, she found no real reason why she shouldn't do it. Espesially if it would help show that she was here for partner, and did take her position seriously when it came to him.

"Alright." She said with a light sigh, pushing herself to her feet. "I'll let him know, but I'm keeping details to a minimum." she told him. She wasn't in the habit of throwing around their connection to Team Rocket, especially in public.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff