Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:22 pm
[ORP just because I'm leaving it open to whoever wants to jump in. There is by no means any obligation.]

He's done this a number of times, but now Yuri was possibly making this journey for good. With a small suitcase, packed with his few belongings, in one hand and his sword in the other, the man was making his way to the Grande Ile ferry.

Flynn was there to see him off of course, like the good friend he was.

"You sure you won't change your mind?" He asked gently, in that almost puppy dog way that was both endearing and frustrating at the same time.

Yuri heaved one of his sighs and waved his hand. "We've already discussed this, Flynn."

"I know," said the captain, and he knew there was likely no convincing Yuri. From him at least. But he just wanted to make sure.

"Besides!" Yuri continued cheerfully while punching his friends arm. "You owe me a drink the next time you stop in Devoirue." It's not like they would never see each other again. But still Flynn couldn't bring himself to agree with Yuri's choice, but it was his to make.

Thus the blonde smiled and nodded. And so with that, Yuri raised his hand in a departing gesture before starting to walk to the ferry with Repede. The Growlithe exchanging a glance with Flynn before following Yuri.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:41 am
"Oi!" The shout came from the rider of a rather quick-skidding yellow bike.
Henrietta had ridden it all the way onto the dock; she was a little late, but it wasn't like she'd been properly told when Yuri was going.

The girl was, somewhat uncharacteristically, wearing a frown on her face, gaze locked on the swordsman that, as far as she could tell, was about to make an escape.
"Hey! You can't leave yet!"
Bizarrely, perhaps in the interest of haste, Gummy was actually not in sight, currently resting inside his pokéball.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:51 am
Hearing the shout, Yuri paused and turned to look. A grin on his face as he saw who it was.

"Hey Squirt, what brings you out here?"

Flynn smiles as Henrietta appears, remembering her from back in Sandalwood. At least he wasn't the only one who was seeing his friend off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:17 am
Henrietta dismounted and practically marched toward Yuri.
She sort of acknowledged Finn with a half turn-up of her mouth, but it was clear who her focus was on for the moment.

"You went missing for /ages/ and now you're gonna go before we get to say goodbye! Nuh-uh! You're lucky I got here 'fore you left or Gummy and I'd have to come all the way over to Grundy Island and tell you off there! And Gummy gets real grumpy when he has to go on a really long trip just to tell someone off!"
Even while she was 'admonishing' the swordsman, she'd gotten one of her pokéballs, a luxury ball, from her belt, and pressed the release.

Fluffster was looking a little perturbed to suddenly be out near water and boats, but her tail wagged happily as she saw her father and Yuri.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 am
Flynn didn't mind and merely watched with some amusement as the little girl told Yuri off. Perhaps even silently cheering her on.

Yuri also looked amused even while releasing a sigh of long suffering. "Okay, you got me there, kiddo. So what's my punishment?" Obviously he must have commited a grave sin in her eyes, so he was prepared for what ever she had in mind.

Repede's attention went to Fluffster when she appeared. His tail wagging in greeting to his daughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:45 am
Punishment? Dammit, she hadn't thought /that/ far ahead... This was kind of supposed to /be/ the punishment.
The question caught her off guard, but she was determined to look serious.
"Uh... You gotta promise we can visit for free and you gotta come back here with lots of presents!" There! That wasn't bad for off the top of her head...

<> Fluffster had questions, and a whining tone. Henrietta would have told her about any boat plans, she was sure! And water was kinda scary... Gummy made enough water that she didn't really need to see a great deal more of it...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:52 am
Yuri placed his sword hand on his hip. "Wow you're not going easy on me are you. Alright, you've got a deal."

Repede woofed back at the Eevee.

"Oh by the way, if you're going to Luke and Rosie's wedding, wish them well for me, okay?" Yuri says this to Hen as he already knows Flynn wasn't invited.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:29 pm
As Henrietta suggested her ideas for Yuri penance, another young trainer would arrive, running as quickly as he could toward the small group, a growlithe and charmeleon in tow. "Yuri! Hey, Yuri, wait!" As he skidded to a halt, he tripped, falling toward the man's legs.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:52 am
The statement that she 'wasn't' going easy, steadied her fortitude a little.
Good, she didn't want to be going easy!
"Good! And you gotta make sure you do! And that your gear thingy is on cuz that made Dove all worried before and we had to find you with it, but if you keep it on and answer it then no one gets worried, 'kay?!" She frowned, hesitatingly, as she realised that meant he wasn't coming back for that, at the least...
"I totally will if you're not there but you gotta try and make it back for some stuff cuz that wouldn't be fair if they wanted you there and other people wanted to see you at other things."

Fluffster frowned. Okay. Good, she didn't want to go on the boat, but...
<>

Henrietta smiled and took a quick step to the side, to avoid being knocked over, as Jace arrived, she shot a look toward Flynn.
"You gotta make sure cuz we know you know how to get him to do stuff, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:03 pm
Flynn smiles brightly at Henrietta, "That's right!"

Yuri, who was sighing dramatically at all of the girls demands was now gawking at Flynn. "H-hey!" That's so not fair! Flynn doesn't tell him what to do! ... Always.

But now someone else was joining the party and Yuri put on a smile for Jace. "Hey if it isn't our fearless leader!"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:15 pm
Fortunately, Jace was quick, and able to quickly grab hold of Yuri's arm before he hit the ground. "No way were you gonna leave without saying goodbye!" he informed the man, shaking his head as he righted himself. "How long are you gonna be in Grande Ile? Next trip, you got to take us with you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:06 pm
"Good!" Henrietta nodded, satisfied.
She was pleased Flynn was 'on side' and that would surely make it easier to get Yuri to visit more often... And stay in touch properly.
She then nodded, enthusiastically, agreeing with Jace.

"Yeah! Yeah! You totally gotta take us next time! I bet we could totally clear the gym circuit there in no time!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas