Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:39 pm
This subforum was created in honor of Shinobu-Nena joining this guild. She is a valued member in the HKSS guild on Gaia and this is where members of this guild who are in that guild too can post freely.

I shall create some of the most valued threads that are currently going on in that guild that members of this guild can participate in. I would invite BobCat to this guild too, but...he doesn't accept guild invites.

It'd be nice if he'd let me invite him here though.

Anyway, Shinobu, as first lieutenant of the HKSS, I hereby dedicate this subforum to you. It is my way to help protect you when you feel alone and scared.

Everyone in this guild is well equipped to protect you.

Untouchable Queen Saya has many such powers to protect you. Red is in this guild too, which can give you some added comfort.

Red plays as Raditz mostly in here and you can find her posts in the DBZ subforum.

Terry's a regular here and serves as "True King" of this guild. I am its Queen.

Saya's characters are from a different galaxy called The Lunar Galaxy, but she is a great asset to this guild.

I think a guildie you'd like here though is Teddy. Teddy's cool and she posts lots too.

So, if ever you need help in here and I am not online, feel free to get to know them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:00 pm
Thank you senpai! ^_^

I hope this subforum brings both of the guilds up!  

Shinobu-nena

BobCatHKSS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:37 pm
empress dee
I would invite BobCat to this guild too, but...he doesn't accept guild invites.

It'd be nice if he'd let me invite him here though.

Shinobu-nena told me about this place and I joined. Thanks for making this subforum smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:43 am
You are both quite welcome. And I agree, Shinobu, I hope this boosts both guilds also.

As you can see, General, my guild is set up differently than your guild, but because of the work that I put into it, its finally paying off. Most captains really don't take the effort as we have to make guilds work.

I have more than one guild also, which are structured even more differently than this one.

This guild I call an everything guild because really it has everything. The Ultimate DBZ guild or Harvest Gardens (two other guilds that I own) focus on specific topics, but are structured so that the entire guild is one big roleplay.

I hope some of the subforums take your interest.

Right now, KOF one liners, the Video gaming HQ, and the lounges section get the most action. The role-play that is getting the most action is called Satellite, which is based on a section in Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds where a sinister plot to overthrow me is taking place.

Its fun because it lets people of this guild know that while we all try to get along, sometimes...that just cannot happen. And like in real life too. Some people are popular while others get few friends or no friends at all.

It is those people who have no friends at all get the most negative attention and it is those soloed out people that crave attention.

Satellite is kinda like Kidnapped in the sense that its action packed and reminds me a lot of what is going on now in the Kidnapped RP. Everywhere you look there is danger.

The more peaceful sections are randomland, Paradise, video gaming HQ and of course this subforum here.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

39. The HKSS portal - all things related to the HKSS guild go here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas