Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
Question on Growing... @@?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:51 am
How do you made your fish grow in the same time ?
I check the FAQ and i can't find the ans TwTb

I just made my 1st tank.....
and my fish don't grow at the same time
( I put them in the same time into the tank)

><
do the buying period different will made the fish grow as the different time ?
QwQ  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:19 pm
I'm sorry, but fish don't grow..they have a life span is all here this may be of use to you..alright...there's just a duration of life for them.. razz

A guide to fish happiness , maybe a little old but it explains a little about each fish I believe!

and this may help you as well!

Your tank and you..  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:47 pm
That would be a good question for the Gaia Aquarium Forum. Watermeats do grow and I have seen some of my blue dolphins get a little larger then some of the others but not sure how they do it. The watermeats start out as tiny and can hardly tell they are there (so cute) until they grow up and are huge - large enough to block the blue gold dropping sometimes gonk but some how, those who play them enough, figure out a system and get a great grab ^_^

Queen is right though. They have their life-span. Some people like to put them in Barrett's Tank for a few days and some have luck with them lasting longer (a known glitch) and others don't. It is a hit-and-miss sort of thing.

Hope between the 2 of us and any others have helped you! smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:47 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
That would be a good question for the Gaia Aquarium Forum. Watermeats do grow and I have seen some of my blue dolphins get a little larger then some of the others but not sure how they do it. The watermeats start out as tiny and can hardly tell they are there (so cute) until they grow up and are huge - large enough to block the blue gold dropping sometimes gonk but some how, those who play them enough, figure out a system and get a great grab ^_^

Queen is right though. They have their life-span. Some people like to put them in Barrett's Tank for a few days and some have luck with them lasting longer (a known glitch) and others don't. It is a hit-and-miss sort of thing.

thanks, wasn't quite sure how to answer our friend here! biggrin  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:49 pm
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

You did great, Queen as always, just trying to help with the other issue smile <<<<< Hugs >>>>>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:52 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

You did great, Queen as always, just trying to help with the other issue smile <<<<< Hugs >>>>>

thanks 3nodding , how are you? look an anonymous person sent me a gift, Idk why!...lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:58 pm
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

thanks 3nodding , how are you? look an anonymous person sent me a gift, Idk why!...lol

OH, Awww, maybe it is because you are such a sweet person and giving of yourself??? Are you talking about what you are holding in your hand?

I'm dressed for Darth's RP guild - we are scooping up rabid bunny remains hehe

In RL - just trying to rebuild my health back up - will get there!! smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:59 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

OH, Awww, maybe it is because you are such a sweet person and giving of yourself??? Are you talking about what you are holding in your hand?

thanks, and I hope you get to feeling better Blue! emotion_hug  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:01 pm
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0

thanks, and I hope you get to feeling better Blue! emotion_hug

Aww, that is a Pancake Bunny (saw your status) it is adorable!! Just like you with your cuteness smile And thank you - working on it!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:38 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Queen-tintin

i still don't really understand it
But thank you! heart  

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:50 pm
BagaSherry
BrilliantBlueStar_0

Queen-tintin

i still don't really understand it
But thank you! heart
Hey Hun, do you mean glowing together and not growing together?  
Random topics for members

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games