Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:45 pm
Another day spent training, another day of improvement, and a consistent effort to grow better.
For her team anyway.

It had been almost a week since they got back from Sandelwood, Among many of the challenges that arose with the return, this included her team's moral.
Everyone was shaken by what had happened, Rosie had been most worried for Pop, who had been out to witness the whole event, but as usual Pop, the Lopunny usually kept to herself, and that included most of her emotions.
Her training was going well anyway, so Rosie would just have to keep a closer eye on her behavior.

Today wasn't just the training for her pokemon though, not like she was used to. She had signed up for self defense classes at a local studio a couple of weeks back, something that after a talk with Luke, had been suggested to her.
She had been nervous signing up for it, though managed to accomplish it as her friend Sera agreed to join her, but the fact that the first class would be tonight, rose more nerves then Rosie had expected it to.

Her hands clasped together close to Pastin's shoulders as the trainer rode her Rapidash back into Camphoreon, keeping her eye down on them.

Occasionally, the Rapidash would turn his head back to allow him to see the his trainer, an ear cocking slightly. It wasn't hard to tell how stiff she felt, and clearly not in the best riding posture, So he made an extra effort to try and trot as smoothly as he could as to not jar her off in her attentiveness. He knew very well what was bothering her, and knew there was little he could do to help, but hope she does well tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:02 pm
Life in Camphoreon had turned into the same old routine back in Grande Ile; since Vincent and Andre had gotten a small apartment and moved in, they'd picked up life as it usually was. Vincent worked for Andre most days, and on his off time he either stayed at home(where he had to behave, more or less) or went off to explore(where he didn't have to behave quite as much!). Today was an exploring day!

Being here for months, Vincent had scouted out quite a bit of the city; he knew he really shouldn't skulk around alleyways at night, it always brought up the urge to give in to old habits. He always kept a light or two(or three) on him, but at least he'd stopped carrying any kind of accelerant years ago. Day time was the best time for him to go around without getting into too much trouble. Of course, seeing a Rapidash trotting along the streets reminded him of all the times he'd harassed the Rapidashes back in Grande Ile. They were a common sight back home, and who could expect Vincent of all people to pass up the chance to get up and close with a fire horse?!

The blond spotted the pokemon before he recognized its rider. Sliding his hands into his pockets, Vincent headed in the direction the Rapidash was coming in. Coming right into Camphoreon! What luck, maybe some uptight sap was riding it and he could push them off it-

Oh! Alright, okay. He wouldn't try to hijack Rosie's Rapidash. He liked her, Andre liked her! "Heeey! Ronny! That you?" He called, raising a hand into the air as the Rapidash came closer.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:09 pm
Rosie was so deep in her thoughts and apprehension of the eventing class, that the sudden outburst of someone calling to her jerked her so hard out of her thoughts and sent her crashing back to earth...

Literally.

With a high startled yelp, Rosie flinched so hard she lost balance of Pastin's movements and promptly fell off of the tall horse, unable to catch herself in time from hitting the ground.

Letting off a startled whinny, and suddenly feeling the weight of his trainer literally slide off of him, Pastin stopped abruptly, looking down at Rosie with surprise in his eyes and worry in his neigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 pm
Vincent blinked a few times, shocked by Rosie's reaction- and then he broke out in a laugh and jogged over to the fallen blonde. "Didn't mean t'scare ya' there, little miss!" He said, reaching a hand down to Rosie. "Ridin' around all distracted, s'not safe y'know! You'll fall! I mean, you did fall, that ain't good! Are ya' hurt?"

Vincent ignored the urge to man the rider-less Rapidash, knowing Andre would not be happy at all if he tried to take off with it. Especially Rosie's! "Haven't seen you around in a long time, how've ya' been Ronny?" It'd been how many months now? Too many! ...Well, alright. Vincent would be completely fine not seeing anyone as long as he had Andre around. But Rosie was nice company.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:41 pm
By the time Vincent had made his way over to Rosie, she had at least moved to sit up, looking a little bewildered as widened blue eyes lifted to the man approaching, blinking as she recognized Vincent.

With a small embarrassed smile, she shook her head, holding her hands out to accept the help up.
"I guess I was more distracted then I though," she admitted, brushing herself off as she was helped to return to her feet. "Mmm" She shook her head "No I'm not hurt, thank you. It was my fault, I should know better then to ride like that by now." She couldn't help but giggle as well along with Vincent, reaching out to put her arms around Pastin's neck as the worried Rapidash nuzzled her.

Her smile returned to her face as she looked back at Vincent, seeing a friend she had not seen in some time was certain to bring a better mood.
"Its been too long, hasn't it. Its good to see you again though Vincent."
She gave a sheepish smile when he asked if she had been busy "Yes, very busy actually." She admitted "What about you? how have you been? oh- and Andre?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:08 pm
"Gee kiddo, you're gonna end up with a nasty scrape or a broken bone if ya' ride around all distracted," Vincent said, a mix between teasing a scolding. "Lemme yell ya', I've broken bones and that's no fun at all! Can't do anythin'. But I'm glad ya' ain't hurt or anything." He patted her lightly on the head, giving her a playful grin.

The blond looked over at the Rapidash, whistling lightly in admiration. "Now he's a pretty guy! S'he got a name? And oh, I've been great!" Things had been a little tense lately, with Andre having some difficulties with... a new habit, but they'd been working through it. Kind of. "Livin' in Kodo now! Andre's been doin' fine, s'all healed up and moving around again. Man, he hated bein' in a wheelchair. Much happier now that he ain't stuck in it!" He beamed, smiling widely. Even with their issues, Vincent was still incredibly happy.

"So, are you busy right now or can I get you t'come along with me for a drink? Maybe just a smoothie, fruit's good for ya'! If ya' ain't too busy, we got some catchin' up to do, I think!"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:36 pm
Rosie rounded her shoulder slightly with a light giggle as she was patted on the head, rubbing the arm she had fallen on, and thankfully, and not broken.
"I think I'm more sturdy then I look, thankfully."

Rosie too lifted her eyes to her Rapidash, smiling at the complement as Pastin let out a low nicker to the man
"This is Pastin," She introduced "Pastin, this is my friend Vincent."
Pastin tossed his head in greeting.

"I'm glad to hear that about Andre! I bet he's happy to be up and moving around okay, you both looked very well at the party on new years." she commented. "And you're living in Kodo now too? Where about? are you close?"
It would be nice to be able to see friends again, that was for sure.

"Umm." She took a moment to reach down to her gear, pulling it up to read the time before she placed it back onto her hip "Yeah, I have about an hour to spare, if that's okay? I've got a class to go to tonight." She didn't sound terribly thrilled with that news, but she was going to stick with it, it wasn't like she had any other options to go off of.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games