Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Easing back in! [OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:20 am
Welcome to my plot thread! I've had a few of these in the past but I'm honestly trying to ease back in now. Not to get too into detail with my hiatus, I just was in a bad head space about a lot of things. Now I'm feeling really good and ready to be active again. ..Slowly.

If you want to plot with me and don't want to post here, feel free to PM me, AIM me at saintsergio88 or Skype me at cutiefeebass! Just let me know who you are!

If you do respond here, please quote me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Uller is my first student.. Technically my only student. He's been kind of in limbo for a bit, so I wasn't sure where to go with him, but now, I just want to RP him with everyone.

Uller's kind of an a**. By kind of, I mean he is. He still things he's better than anyone younger than him and won't think otherwise until he's beat up. ...Again. He's trying to get a reign on his tongue after he got beat up for a lot of things.

Now, Uller has a boilfriend, Etzer.

He has a few friends, but he can always use more. He has a few enemies, mainly because they're fire related and Uller is ice related.

I'm open to spars, meet and greets or any other plot you think he'd be good in.

His Journal

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bao Yu is, obviously, my Conquest Horseman. She's Lifen's older sister and is very into her role as a scholar.

Now, I'm looking to flesh her out a bit, expand her horizons and personality. Try to connect with her on a deeper level. So she is literally open to any plot. Meeting hunters? Sure, students? Yep. Just literally anything. I'm very desperate to RP her.

Bao Yu wants to actually pull herself away from being known as "Lifen's sister". There's nothing wrong with Lifen, she just wants to have her own identity away from that, if that makes sense. At the moment, she does feel like she's living in her sisters shadow. While she's not resentful of that fact, she just doesn't like it.

Her Journal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:28 am
Things for someone goes here. >__> Will update after approval.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:54 am
OPENING THIS.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:36 am
Saint Sergio

HI THERE! : D

I offer up to you my alumni reaper Hel for meet/greets with either Uller or Bao Yu, and maybe one first and then the other later! I'm very interested in Hel meeting all kinds of new people too, whether they be students or horsemen!  

Lucyal
Crew

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:44 am
Lucyal
Saint Sergio

I offer up to you my alumni reaper Hel for meet/greets with either Uller or Bao Yu, and maybe one first and then the other later! I'm very interested in Hel meeting all kinds of new people too, whether they be students or horsemen!

THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN. Uller's met one other reaper? Maybe two. XD He doesn't know many. And Bao Yu's never met any!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:51 am
Saint Sergio
Lucyal
Saint Sergio

THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN. Uller's met one other reaper? Maybe two. XD He doesn't know many. And Bao Yu's never met any!

: DDD I know Uller got beat up by Mac, and Mac is Hel's boyfriend, so maybe there's some potential for fun there? But horsewoman is fun too! New people and being firsts! YOUR PICK SERGIO <3 You pick which one you want to throw at Hel first, I'm totally down for either!

Also if you wouldn't mind starting that'd be great <3 ouo;;...It can be anywhere on Amity/Lost Clans I don't care Hel will be there.  

Lucyal
Crew

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:01 am
Lucyal

HE ONLY GOT HIS BUTT KICKED. aldfkjaldsf That was actually really fun RP. xDD So I wouldn't mind him meeting Hel at all. *___* Potential fun yes. ...I need Uller to RP with Mac again.

I can start something up in a bit and I'll quote you when I do!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:09 am
Saint Sergio
Lucyal

HE ONLY GOT HIS BUTT KICKED. aldfkjaldsf That was actually really fun RP. xDD So I wouldn't mind him meeting Hel at all. *___* Potential fun yes. ...I need Uller to RP with Mac again.

I can start something up in a bit and I'll quote you when I do!

LOL Sounds great! I am EXCITE <333  

Lucyal
Crew

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:20 am
Saint Sergio

Hiya!

I'd love to offer up my girl Tyshina - my reaper student.

For plots with either Uller or Bao Yu or both really. biggrin

She honestly needs to meet people. I've kept her so sheltered, due to my own hiatus for awhile. x.x haha.

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games