Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 pm
Teacher Dorm ;; Room #000

Residents: Shi Kirā
Rooms: 2 beds ;; 1 bath ;; 1 kitchen ;; 1 living/dining ;; 2 storage

Shi's Room: Shi's room is luxurious, in contrast to the rest of his dorm. The bed is large and plush, and the whole room is overly-romantic. The bed is heart-shaped with heart pillows, with red-pink curtains that turn the room ablaze with red and pink.
Bath: A bathroom sculpted out of marble. Other than that and the ornate-framed mirror and windows, the room is quite plain.
Living and Kitchen: Two connecting rooms, as most apartments are. The living room is very plain and boring, but is upgraded with the newest technology with a very comfy sofa, where Shi often falls asleep. The kitchen is slightly spacious with marble counters and nice appliances, but is still rather plain and empty.
Store Room 1: Shi's garden room. He has completely made it into a living garden. Insects, plants, soil....With a ceiling of glass that lets in sunlight, people usually forget they're inside.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi walked into his room with Takashi. "This is my dorm. It's empty for the mos part out here, but that's home for me."

the gothic beauty 2

CLCyrus

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:42 pm
CLCyrus
User ImageTakashi looked around the dorm he had been led into. "Do you live here by yourself? It's so big!" He said softly in owe that someone could live here by himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi smiled a bit. "I haven't found the perfect roommate. I did ask Nicolai, but he was quite blunt in his dislike for my power. He refused my request, unfortunately."

the gothic beauty 2

CLCyrus

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:33 pm
CLCyrus
User ImageTakashi nodded seeing how the ability to cancel another's powers could be unnerving. "I don't have a room yet actually. I've sort of been just wandering around though the stables are pretty nice, if you like horses." He wasn't sure what Shi was interested in as he had just met the man.

"Who is Nicolai? Another teacher or something?"

((I apologize I didn't realize you were waiting for a post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi looked at Takashi and nodded. "Dr. Nicolai Reinhardt, the school therapist. He's a handsome man, but he doesn't seem...interested in anyone passed their well-being. It's a shame." He frowned before he smiled again. "But, it's not appropriate to talk about others when you're with a guest. My apologies." Shi lifted Takashi's hand and kissed his fingers softly.

the gothic beauty 2

CLCyrus

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:07 pm
CLCyrus
User ImageTakashi didn't mind that Shi was talking about someone else, but he nodded. " I don't think it is rude. You only stated you asked for a room mate, he declined so you are currently staying here alone." He looked at his hand when he felt the other lift it up and looked confused for a moment before his fingers were kissed which caused him to blush.

"Uh, isn't that something most people do out of affection?" He asked after a moment his cheeks still burning. This was a new feeling for him and he wasn't sure what to think about it. Sure the man before him was attractive, but he didn't think that a teacher would be interested in someone so... new to the current world.

(( I heard you and chris moved. Hope the move wasn't too bad. I moved to a new place in march. then was up in Idaho falls last week. it was interesting there.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image
Shi Kirā

"It's actually a gesture with many different intentions. Affection, greeting, apology...."

the gothic beauty 2
It was smooth. Have a date this weekend.

Also, what about your rolenplays with Jewel and Uriel...?

CLCyrus

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:16 pm
CLCyrus
User ImageTakashi looked at Shi for a moment and nodded. "I see. That makes sense then I guess. humans seem to have so many different kinds of gestures and emotions all the time. I didn't realize they could be so complex."

THe god said after a moment longer. He wasn't really sure what they could do here but he remembered the garden. "YOu said you had a garden in here. Is it alright if I were to see it?"

(I have to get back into it. I need to reread the posts with Uriel, and with jewel I have to locate the rps again. my ipod lost the spots in it. silly thing))

((also congrats on the date!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:34 am
User Image
Shi Kirā

Shi chuckled. "Yes, they are. But, the complexity of the human and relating races is what makes them so beautiful." When asked to see the garden, he nodded and led Takashi to the garden room, still holding his hand. "Welcome to my little oxygen tank."

the gothic beauty 2
Thanks. I hope it goes well. He's a great guy. I like him a lot....

CLCyrus

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:37 pm
CLCyrus
User Image"That is true. I rather like that it is complicated. If things were simple, life would be boring, and I live for a very long time." He said softly as he followed Shi still holding his hand as they walked into the garden. The young god gasped slightly at the size and he looked around a bit excited.

"Wow, this is marvelous! I had no idea that your garden could look like this. It reminds me of home actually." He said relaxing a bit more as he looked at the various plants around the garden. It seemed that his teacher had a bit of a green thumb with plants, or he had the help of the herbology teacher.  
Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games