xxxxxxxxx
xTwo Beds
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xKitchen connects with Living room
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xOne Bathroom

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

"Da papa shkola velik.(Yea dad the school is great.)" Dmitry replied as he made his way down the crowded hallway. Bumping into people and playing twenty questions with a parent was never a good combination. "Posmotrite papu ya dolzhen pozvonyu tebe pozzhe(Look dad I gotta call you later," He replied quickly, "Da , ladno , tebya tozhe lyublyu , do svidaniya (Yea, okay, love you too, bye)" Hanging up his slipped his phone in to the pocket of his jacket. Shuffling farther down the hall he finally found his dorm for the school year, sliding the key in Dmitry unlock and opened the door. The first thing his noticed was the vast size of the place, second that his roommate had yet to arrive. Shrugging he walked over to one of the closed doors and decided that the room on the other side would serve as his room for the year. Tossing his beat up duffle bag on to the low standing bed he placed his matching suitcases on the floor and became unpacking. Uncovering his boxing equipment he grinned at place the gloves and wraps on one of the black dressers. Sighing contently Dmitry moved to the living room to watch a movie or show to pass the time until his roommate arrived.

[OOC: He can go either dominate and submissive it just depends on your character]  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:17 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho took his time to get to his dorm, not caring if he was last to be in it and had second choice of where he slept. With him he carried old bags full of his things that he'd need, clothes and such, but his most prized position, which he carried, was his old chess board. He'd played, lost, and won many times on this classic board. He learned on it and excelled, and now he was champion, almost winning every game he played. He opened his dorm room and saw that another male was already inside. He shrugged and made his way wordlessly into the unoccupied space. Jericho set the chess board on a desk and began sorting other things out to put up at a later point, probably before he went to sleep. He waled back to where the male was sitting and watched him for a moment before speaking, "I guess your my roommate." he said with a clear, deep voice.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

[OOC: My character is more dominant than anything, so Dmitry can the the uke~]

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:16 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho took his time to get to his dorm, not caring if he was last to be in it and had second choice of where he slept. With him he carried old bags full of his things that he'd need, clothes and such, but his most prized position, which he carried, was his old chess board. He'd played, lost, and won many times on this classic board. He learned on it and excelled, and now he was champion, almost winning every game he played. He opened his dorm room and saw that another male was already inside. He shrugged and made his way wordlessly into the unoccupied space. Jericho set the chess board on a desk and began sorting other things out to put up at a later point, probably before he went to sleep. He waled back to where the male was sitting and watched him for a moment before speaking, "I guess your my roommate." he said with a clear, deep voice.

User Image

[OOC: My character is more dominant than anything, so Dmitry can the the uke~]

jinnyskeans

Dmitry jumped at the noise of the door being opened. Watching his roommate move about their shared space he couldn't help but notice the chess board he carried. Nodding at the statement, "Da, roommates," he answered nervously. Despite being able to fluently speak English Dmitry was still anxious about talking to new people. It wasn't uncommon for people to have a difficult time understanding he due to his accent. "You play chess?" He inquired knowing that his nameless roommate mostly likely did and simply wanted to create conversation. " A-almost my name is Dmitry," he added quickly causing him to stumble on the beginning of the short statement, with that he stuck his hand out.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:36 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho raised a brow at the different accent but shrugged it off easily, not caring that his roommate was foreign to his own. Jericho nodded, "Of course, I play chess, didn't you see the board?" he asked rather coolly, not trying to be offensive. Jericho tilted his head, 'Almost what?' he thought but didn't ask. He shook the other male's hand, "I'm Jericho." His voice was smooth and came out easily, although he had been speaking English since he could talk. "Do you know how to play chess?" He asked, still watching all of Dmitry's movements. He always was one to be cautious.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho raised a brow at the different accent but shrugged it off easily, not caring that his roommate was foreign to his own. Jericho nodded, "Of course, I play chess, didn't you see the board?" he asked rather coolly, not trying to be offensive. Jericho tilted his head, 'Almost what?' he thought but didn't ask. He shook the other male's hand, "I'm Jericho." His voice was smooth and came out easily, although he had been speaking English since he could talk. "Do you know how to play chess?" He asked, still watching all of Dmitry's movements. He always was one to be cautious.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image"Da, I saw, no I don't play, but I can learn," Dmitry offered with an awkward shrug. Looking at his hands he picked at the invisible dirt under his nails, a nervous tick he picked up after traveling.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:02 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "If you want to. It's all up to you. Doesn't matter." He shrugged, noticing the nervous tick. He sighed softly, "Err.. why are you so nervous? I've just asked a few questions.." he murmured.

[OCC: You don't have to quote if you don't want to, it kind of makes a page stretcher. I can just check it often.]

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:18 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "If you want to. It's all up to you. Doesn't matter." He shrugged, noticing the nervous tick. He sighed softly, "Err.. why are you so nervous? I've just asked a few questions.." he murmured.

[OCC: You don't have to quote if you don't want to, it kind of makes a page stretcher. I can just check it often.]

User Image

jinnyskeans

"Right, just new school, new language new country," he explained looking Jericho and offering a nervous smile. "And I do not mind to learn," making sure to speak as clearly as possible, for both their sakes.

[OOC: I don't care it makes it easier for me too just to quote]  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:22 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, understanding, "Originally from Russia, I expect?" He asked, but not really caring for an answer. "I can teach you to play chess. It's concepts are simple, but you need logic. No one ever wins on their first try. It took me many games to finally beat my teacher."

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:51 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, understanding, "Originally from Russia, I expect?" He asked, but not really caring for an answer. "I can teach you to play chess. It's concepts are simple, but you need logic. No one ever wins on their first try. It took me many games to finally beat my teacher."

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image

"That vould be nice, and yes I am from Russia," he replied giving a small smile as the tension in his shoulders eased, "My," he paused to find the word, snapping with his right hand as if they had the answer, "brat, I mean brother, my brother plays." His face turned a light red at forgetting a common word he learned in his early English studies. Chuckling he tried to shake off the mistake and continue.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:39 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho noticed the slight lack of knowing the right word for brother and couldn't help when Dmitry accidently said brat instead. He said nothing of it though, "Too bad he never taught you before. I'm sure you'd of enjoyed it.. Do you want to learn any time soon or at some later point?"

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:02 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho noticed the slight lack of knowing the right word for brother and couldn't help when Dmitry accidently said brat instead. He said nothing of it though, "Too bad he never taught you before. I'm sure you'd of enjoyed it.. Do you want to learn any time soon or at some later point?"

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Shrugging, Dmitry never really cared to learn until now, "I vas busy." His brother had tried to teach him a few different times, but he was either too little or too busy with school and boxing. "And it vould be better to start sooner. Before school year get too crazy," he answered, getting more and more comfortable and the conversation carried on. After his answer he phone began ringing, the ringtone told him that it was actually his older brother. "Chto brat?" he quickly answered, covering the speaker he whispered an apology to Jericho before quickly exiting to his room.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:16 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, and let Dmitry talk on his phone without being bothered. He walked back to his room and put up more of his things, hanging up clothes and making up the bed. He thought for a moment, brat must've been brother in Russia or something. He looked over at his chess set, before walking to it, opening it, and setting out the pieces where they all belonged.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:17 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, and let Dmitry talk on his phone without being bothered. He walked back to his room and put up more of his things, hanging up clothes and making up the bed. He thought for a moment, brat must've been brother in Russia or something. He looked over at his chess set, before walking to it, opening it, and setting out the pieces where they all belonged.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image"Eto khorosho, chtoby uslyshat' ot vas tozhe obshchezhitiya s uma.(It's good to hear from you too, the dorms are insane.)" Dmitry replied smiling has he moved about his room. Pinning the phone between his shoulder and ear he began placing some of other items that weren't put away the first time like his books, both school and personal. "On khoroshiy ot togo, chto ya mogu skazat' , chto on igrayet v shakhmaty, (he's nice from what i can tell, he plays chess)" he answered when asked about his newly acquired roommate, "da , deystvitel'no, ya pogovoryu s toboy pozzhe (yes really, I'll talk to you later)" he shut his phone after ending the connection. Walking out of his finished room Dmitry watched as Jericho set up his chess board. Getting a better look at it he noticed that the board had a well worn look to it. "Kompan'on ," he commented causally, as he moved closer to inspect the pieces.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:41 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho had finished placing the last pieces and was unpacking another bag when he heard Dmitry come in and said something, but what he'd said was not very clear. "Sorry, I don't speak Russian. What was that?" he asked.

User Image

name

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items