User Image
xxxxxxxxx
xTwo Beds
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xKitchen connects with Living room
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xOne Bathroom

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:00 pm
(Hi! Would you mind if I took the second bedroom?)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:25 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
Aspen strode into his dorm happily, glad to have made a new friend on his first day. He closed the door and sat on one of the beds that he claimed, leaving the other open for whoever wanted it.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:32 pm
gaia_angelleft Konichiiwa! The Name's Honey! gaia_angelright

User Image

Honey hiked his bag up higher on his shoulders as he entered his new dorm room. "Hello? Is anyone here?" he asked as he knocked on a wall to get the person's attention, humming to himself as he awaited a response.

Chi Kamisori

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:50 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen heard someone enter right away and sat up. When he heard the soft voice of the male, he stood and went toward the noise. "Hullo! My name is Aspen! Who are you?" he asked, a smile bright on his face.

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:53 pm

User Image

Honey smiled at the pink-haired boy. "The name's Honey. Please to meet you, Aspen-kun." he replied happily as he held out his hand. "And it seems that you and I are going to be roommates." he added.

Chi Kamsori

(OCc: Got to go.)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:04 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen nodded, "Hello Honey-Sempai!" he said, shaking the male's hand, not seeming to notice he called the unknown boy his friend. "That's fine by me! If you weren't in here then I'd be all lonely."

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

((That's okay~))  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:00 pm

User Image

Honey laughed as he pulled his hand back after shaking it. He didn't mind that Aspen had just called hism sempai. "That's very true." he replied with another smile. "So, I guess this room is mine?" he asked, pointing towards the empty room to make sure.

Chi Kamisori

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:23 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen nodded, "Yep! I've got the other one. It's quite a nice place, isn't it? I like it a lot. Although, I'm probably not gonna stay in all that much, I love being out and about." he told Honey in his normal happy-go-lucky voice.

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07
]

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:37 pm

User Image

Honey gave a nod. "I am the same way as well. I love being outside." he replied as he carted his stuff to his new room. "Would you mind helping me unpack?" he asked as he set box after box down on the floor.

Chi Kamisori

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:43 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

"Oh, yes, of course! I'd love to help!" Aspen said, taking boxes into the male's room and then opening some of them, but not placing anything anywhere, just in case that's not where Honey would want it.

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 pm

User Image

Honey gave a smile and a nod of thanks. "It's okay to just set the stuff down anywhere. I'll get around to sorting it later." he said, seeing Aspen's dilemma. "But thanks for being considerate." he added in afterthought.

Chi Kamisori

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:01 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen nodded and quickly began moving things out of the boxes, setting them on tables or on the mundane bed. "It didn't take me long to get all my stuff sorted out, but I'll help you if you'd like." Aspen told him generously. "Maybe afterwards we can go out and do something, since you said you like doing things too!"

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:11 pm

User Image

Honey looked back at Aspen after settin ghis laptop down on the desk."Thanks. Really appreciate it, Aspen-kun"he replied with a smile. "Sure. That sounds like fun. Plus we could explore the campus while we are at it." he added with a nod.

Chi Kamisori

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:46 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

"No thanks needed, Honey-Sempai! I don't mind helping out. After all, we're friends." Aspen was so naive, he loved people. He called many people his friend even after just meeting them. "Oooh, yeah! Let's explore it too. Yay! My day is full now!" he beamed happily.

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out