Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
Located off campus of the Princeton Academy. OPEN one weekdays Monday-Friday from 9am to 9pm, weekends Saturday-Sunday 9am to 11pm, Holidays 12 pm to 4pm.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image
Sato led Doru and Digger over to the shopping mall after wandering around in areas he hadn't been at outside of the academy campus. "I think we have arrived at the shopping mall" he said to Doru as he looked at the shopping mall.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:02 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Hearing Sato, Doru would smile as he would look around the space threw Sato's eyes- wow this place is huge -he would chuckle lightly to himself as Digger would run around the two of them- so what do you want to look at first?....cloths, snacks, cool stuff?

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:32 am
User Image
Sato nodded in agreement with Doru's comment of the shopping mall. He thought over the options for a moment, "I would say cool stuff like the supplies we need to get then snacks and clothes" he answered. "I should warn you. No standardized clothing fits on me" he warned him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

aww so your saying i can't play dress up with you -Doru would tease before nodding lightly in agreement- sounds good to me so then i say first we need to find candles, sage, holy water i figured we'd probably get that last, chalk we'll probably need some of that and what ever doodads that we like and want -he would say before chuckling once more- and don't worry about money i got it all covered

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image
"A few years too earlier for that to happen" Sato said to the teasing. He felt like he might not mind dressing up for Doru. "I wasn't worried about that. I don't have anything higher than a chuck of change so I assume you can afford this shopping trip since you were able to pay for the pizza" he responded. "The supplies sounds like the sort of things you can find at stores in a mall" he said with certainty and meant it for sage, holy water and doodads.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckling lightly he would nod before seeming to spot a random shop out the corner of Sato's eye- well i say lets check out that place first then -moving to point out the shop to the boy Doru would smile before starting to move towards it having a decent idea as to where it was threw Sato-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image
Sato looked over to the shop Doru was pointing at and smiled also. He felt proud that Doru gets to benefit from using his eye sight to his advantage. He glanced down at Digger while he walked with Doru to the shop. He was going to reach his own goal of his this shopping trip to spend a lot of energy so he can tire out more easily. Sato was beginning to go with the earlier offer about staying the night at Doru's dorm instead of sleeping at the house again.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:11 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-as they would continue towards the shop Doru would slow down a bit as he would take in the image of Digger. seeing his companion trot along side them with his tail wagging happily behind him Doru couldn't help but let out a chuckle before putting the images a side to continue to focus on heading towards the shop. once inside he would pause a moment just to the side of the entry way. hearing the occasional foot steps of others within the shop Doru would smile before tilting his head lightly to the side- i think we'll be able to find the sage and candles here and maybe chalk i'm not sure but i get a kinda cool kinda native vibe from this place i like it -he would say just loud enough for Sato to hear as they would stand in one of the urban style shops where some could find cool trible jewelry, native necklaces and other products of the sort-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:14 am
User Image
Hearing the chuckle coming from his friend, Sato assumed it was about Digger because he had looked at the half wolf briefly. He smiled a little while he listened to Doru and looking around the store from where they stood. That cool and native vibe reminded him of where he stayed at during the summer a year ago. "Yeah, I agree" he replied quiet enough for only Doru to hear.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-smiling lightly Doru would let go of Sato's hand so that he might us them to brush over the items carefully. picking up a few items here and there to explore their texture, shape, weight, and size it would be clear that the boy was happy and having fun. threw his slow comb of the shop Doru would manage to find some candles but the rest was yet unknown to where they would be. Carrying the candles around with him Doru would brush his hand lightly over what felt to be maybe a scarf. picking the scarf up he would start to explore its texture with his hand and eve do a little bit of what he knew he really shouldn't which was read it. getting a image of what would seem to be a few past customers picking it up and trying it on Doru would get a good idea of what the scarf looked like and just maybe the scarf would suit him or maybe Sato?....the thought would cross his mind as a light chuckle would escape him-

User Image

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image
Sato wandered off in the store as soon as Doru let go of his hand. He looked over at the tribal jewelry and native necklaces as soon as he found them. He quickly took a glance around to make sure Doru wasn't nearby because he had heard the familiar chuckle with his rabbit ears. With hearing, noises sound closer and louder than they are. Thinking of Doru, he didn't think he could bring himself to ask the guy to buy him a necklace.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-feeling Digger nudge his side Doru would smile before moving to place a gentle hand ontop of his head- find Sato boy -he would whisper before moving as his companion would lead him. coming to stand behind Sato Doru would check to make sure it was the boy before wrapping his arms around some stranger. seeing it was him threw Diggers eyes Doru would chuckle quietly to himself as he would lean forward to wrap his arms and the scarf around the boy- got ya -he would tease as he would ketch a glimpse at what Sato had been looking at threw the corner of Diggers eyes as the dog had been looking up at the two wagging his tail happily- o0o0o what ya looking at -he would question as a smile would rest on his face-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:33 pm
User Image
Sato looking at particular necklace that has little wooden carved animals on it. He was distracted by the wooden rabbit on the necklace that he hear Doru and Digger coming nor their presence right behind him and the quiet chuckle until he felt Doru's arms wrapped around. He let out a gasp and his ears stood on in from being startled. He thought it was a good thing Doru didn't try to cover his eyes and play the guess who game because that would only scare. He looked down at the scarf that was around him, "A scarf?" he asked questioned. "Ugh, nothing in particular or specific" he said before looking back at the jewelry.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckaling quietly as he could feel that he had startled Sato- i found ya some then...thought it would look cute on you -he would chuckle before moving to point out at the jewelry before them- you should pick us some then so it can be our reminder of our day out...what ya think? -keeping his arms rested around the boy Doru would lay his head on his shoulder as his eyes would start to glow taking in Sato's images of what the boy was looking at. smiling happily as he would watch to see what Sato would pick for them-

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces