Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Virgil studied the menu while he waited in line at the coffee shop. He was under the impression that most people in the world were obsessed with the stuff in this day and age, but that was hardly any excuse for what they wanted for a regular cup of coffee. Clearly, they were taking advantage of the fact they were the only place that sold the drink in the mall. After what felt like several years, he finally managed to make it to the counter. His head was tilted to the side as his expression became a bit befuddled when the young men behind the counter asked him what he wanted. "Hell if I know." He looked back up to the menu, trying to make sense of everything written there. Getting his usual black coffee felt like a dumb thing to do given the price he would be paying. "What's your favorite thing t’get?" This prompted the guy to rattle off a list of several things that the brute could hardly understand. He might as well be speaking another language. "Th' last one... ah medium." He grimaced somewhat as he said it, praying that he didn't get something completely awful. After paying, he stepped over to the side to wait and almost missed his order when it was called out a couple of minutes later. What in the ever loving ******** was an iced white mocha macchiato? Well, he would soon find out. Maybe. He was rather skeptical about it. The former bounty hunter didn't really like anything sweet other than fruits, but there was no point in regretting his choice now. A small sip was taken, which soon had him wrinkling his nose a bit. Well, it wasn't great though it wasn't awful. Weird and strangely addictive was a good way to put it.
He went back to wandering after a short while though he didn’t pay too much attention to the rest of the stores aside from the pet store. Kind of hard not to notice it since the puppies nearest the door started yapping their little heads off when he walked passed. Cute, vicious little bastards. He stood a few feet from the entrance and watched them for a moment just to antagonize them, nearly jumping when the phone in his back pocket started to vibrate. It was a fairly new one and he hadn’t bothered to give anyone from his past the new number so it was rare for anyone to call him these days aside from work or his doctor. The things he held were shuffled around, the handles of the being hung from a wrist and his drink held in the same hand just so he use the other to grab his phone and answer it. ”Yep?” People would be hard pressed to get a ‘hello’ out of the big guy. Besides, he had a good guess on who was calling him. That one word was enough to make the pups bark all the harder at him. The evil b*****d laughed when an employee began to spritz them with a water bottle after talking to them didn’t work. ”Is it really chu, Marcel? After all these years?” He crooned hopefully into his phone as he began to walk back to clothing area of the store.
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:40 am
User Image

Marcel would hold the flat object against his ear for a moment until he heard the other pick up, well that wasn't very polite. The Hispanic would then smirk a little bit as he prepped his voice for a moment and without a hitch the dark haired man would find this very amusing "Marcel?"he spoke in a fake questioning tone, covering up his Spanish accent completely to sound like a generic deep voiced man. He would let it hang for a moment before opening his mouth again "Querido, I think you mean Dahling" he said in his generic deep voice before giving up the facade and laughing a small bit "Sorry, couldn't resist" he spoke normally once again as the Hispanic looked around as he tried finding the other man "Alright, just meet me by the women's clothing store. I'm not too far from it" he stated as it seemed like the most hard to miss store considering the half naked women that were on the forefront of the store. The former soldier would then take only a minute to get there as he stood out front of one of the displays behind glass there he would begin to mess around with his phone to try and understand it. When Virgil would finally meet back up with him the Hispanic would give a grin at the other man and nodded his head towards the manikin "I think you'd look pretty good in that, don't ya think?" he laughed a little bit and elbowed the other man before putting the phone in his pocket and laced their fingers together and smirked at Virgil as he lifted the tent up "What do you say we ditch this crowded place and start getting ready?" as the day dragged on it seemed like more and more people and even if Marcel wasn't claustrophobic he was beginning to feel a bit closed in. With that Marcel would begin walking with Virgil back towards the others truck as he leaned his head against the others arm a bit "I kinda miss the collar you know, it made you look cute" obviously the other man probably didn't want to be considered cute by anyone but Marcel wouldn't not say it, the man looked good with it on. And besides he still wanted to surprise the other man, whether it was pleasant or not they would see.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:16 pm
User ImageConfusion was quick to set in when he heard the strange voice on the other line although he soon knew who it was once “querido” was said. He shook his head at the apology. ”Hey, put that other guy back on. He sounded hot, like ah real aggressive bear.” He said just to mess with him for screwing with him in the first place. The impersonation was good, but nothing could compare to the man’s natural accent. He shook his head when he was told the meeting spot. ”Ya just wanna stare at half naked ladies an’ ya know it.” He teased with a chuckle. ”I’ll see ya soon, darlin’...” With that, he hung up and put his phone away. It wouldn’t take him long to reach the place, something that had him hoping that no one inside the store would recognize from earlier. That would be embarrassing. His cheeks turned a faint shade of pink as he looked at the mannequin that was pointed to him. Another time he couldn’t if the Hispanic was messing with him or not, but it still brought him some relief to hear that. Maybe the joke wouldn’t be a complete failure after all. Still, the mongrel scoffed at the idea. ”In your dreams.” Virgil still didn’t know how he was going to pull the whole thing off yet. Simply putting it on and walking out seemed like a wasted opportunity. Eh, he would think of something. What crowds? He would visibly relax as his hand was grasped, feeling as if he could conquer the world with Marcel at his side. ”Hell yes. I’m ready for ah real drink.” An alcoholic one, actually. Didn’t stop him from drinking more of the weird iced coffee though. A smirk graced his features at the mention of his collar.

”Only cute?” As long as he didn’t think he was ugly, he could settle with being called cute. ”Maybe I’ll have t’get all dolled up for ya then.” Virgil would wink at him and offer a wolfish grin. He pulled away as they reached his truck and moved to peek over into the bed of it, glad to see the pizza box was still there. He set his bags over into the back before he took the tent from Marcel and put it back there as well. Unlocking the doors, he would move around to get in behind the wheel and start the engine. Once Marcel was in, he offered out his drink to him. He still felt guilty for not getting him one, but the thought of picking out something that the veteran would hate had convinced him not to. ”s**t…” He sighed, remembering that he had a stop that he had wanted to make yesterday. Right now, all Virgil wanted to do was to go home and relax with his partner. ”Gotta find ah hardware store...Should we go ahead an’ get th’ food for th’ campin’ trip tomorrow now or pick it up on th’ way?” He’d glance over to him while he pulled out of the parking lot and onto the highway.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image

Marcel would scoff at Virgil's smart a** retort to when he began speaking normally again. That sonava b***h! Still the Hispanic smirked a small bit at Virgil though "I don't know about being a bear but I can be as aggressive as one" he would speak with an amused tone before rolling his eyes a little bit "And if I do?" he spoke in a teasing manner, so what if the half naked women were all beautiful and easily his type? He had a meeting with a man who could trump them all, and he was definitely not biased at all. Once they met back up he smirked a little bit at Virgil's scoff and leaned in a little bit "Shame, I suppose I'll have to settle for my dreams then" Marcel laughed just a small bit as he then gave a small smile as their fingers laced together and they started walking. He loved the feeling of simply holding the other mans hand, it was a secure feeling of being with someone you cared about. For a soldier who was deprived of so much affection due to war, he would happily take every moment he could get. The Hispanic's smile would shift into a smirk as Virgil spoke about getting dolled up "Ooo please, surprise me!" he laughed a little bit at idea of something like that. The other mans wolfish grin and wink made Marcel's heart skip a beat, but luckily he was able to keep up the facade of total confidence. As they got into the truck and everything packed away safely he heard Virgil's sigh which caught him by surprise. Then when the other man made his comment Marcel thought for a moment and shook his head "Let's just get it along the way when we leave, I don't feel like being out any longer" dealing with that salesperson trying to get him to buy the overpriced smartphones with functions he couldn't give half a s**t about had drained him.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.There was very little doubt in Virgil’s mind that he wasn’t capable of being aggressive. In all honestly, he was apprehensive of the day he found out just how aggressive he could be. Imagine, a lycanthrope being intimidated by a human, but there were times that Marcel managed to do exactly that. He might be a violent and brutish male, but he wasn’t nearly as idiotic as he presented himself to the world. He knew the shorter man could whoop his a** in more ways that one. When the cup wasn’t taken, he set it down between his legs after one last sip.”Alright.” He could more than share that sentiment. Being out in public for so long was tiring, and this was probably the longest he’d ever spent in a long time. Bars didn’t count, of course. His personal mission to find the things he needed to repair the door was losing its priority now that he knew that the Spaniard was ready to head home. He flipped through radio stations as he debated if only to prove to himself that he wasn’t completely wrapped around his man’s finger already. It could be picked up tomorrow along with the groceries, there were stores that sold a wide selection of everything a person could need. And it wasn’t like he would be getting any work done tonight. ******** that. After stopping on a rock station, Virgil reached over and rested his hand on his thigh. He’d purchased the old truck months ago because it was all his broke a** could afford at the time, but he was appreciating the smaller cab at the moment. ”How do ya like finally bein’ apart of th’ twenty-first century?” Marcel had managed to figure out to call him, he had to give him that. Maybe it wouldn’t confuse him too badly. The former hunter took a turn, deciding to take the longer way back to the complex simply for the sake of driving. As much as he liked being behind the wheel, he couldn’t say that he enjoyed doing it for hours on end anymore. An extra twenty or so minutes would be enough to scratch that itch though.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:44 am
User Image

Marcel would lean back a bit in the seat as he let himself unwind from the busy day they both had. For the Hispanic shopping for anything that wasn't food was always a draining experience for him, it was just such a pain to deal with workers. So when Virgil agreed that they would head home he sighed a bit in relief, he just wanted to be back in his apartment and relax with the man he loved. Of course Marcel had no idea why Virgil had wanted to go to a hardware store as the fact his door was still busted hadn't even crossed his mind. For him it wasn't too much of a big deal mostly since the owner of the complex rarely did any checkups on the tenets, maybe once or twice a year. Or if he were called down. Marcel couldn't blame him though, he was a nice older gentleman but since he needed a cane to walk it did seem cruel to make him go from apartment to apartment. Right now though Marcel was thinking about their camping trip and was actually a bit unsure of how he felt about it. No doubt he wanted to do it but Marcel was a man who liked television and there wouldn't be anything like it out in the wilderness. But no doubt Virgil would be able to entertain him enough with his stupid smart a** comments. The thought made him smirk a bit. The Hispanic would then glance over at Virgil and rolled his eyes a bit at the others comment, see there was that smart a** mouth that he loved "Confusing, I could only figure out how to call people. Other than that everytime I clicked on something it would open up a new screen and I have no clue how to close any of it" he would reach into his pocket and pulled that infernal device out and glared at the now lit up screen as it seemed like so many apps were now open due to his earlier fiddling. He would then shake his head a bit and chuckled a little bit "An old man like you has this s**t figured out more than I do!" he joked a bit as Marcel was now trying to figure out how to close these damn things, it couldn't be good for his battery.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil was actually pretty excited about their upcoming camping trip. Being out in nature was one of his favorite things in general, and now Marcel wanted to go with him so he didn’t think he could happier about their plans for tomorrow. Excited, happy, and anxious if he was being honest with himself. The other man always seemed to be glued to the television whenever there was nothing else for him to do and he was at a loss for how he would stave off his boredom tomorrow. There were plenty of things to see and do in the Great Outdoors, but he had no clue if his companion would have any interest in any of the activities. He would have to wait and find out tomorrow. His lips slowly spread into an amused grin as he listened to him talk about his phone. He didn’t even need to be around to see the veteran try to figure it out for him to find it funny. ”I think that’s how they’re supposed t’work, babe. Th’ problem would be if ya touched an icon an’ th’ app didn’t open.” He gently squeezed his thigh in a show of encouragement despite the teasing tone of his voice. A second squeeze followed after it, this it in admiration of the tone muscle underneath his palm. Had he no interest in other men, he was certain that Marcel would’ve made him question his sexuality. He was too handsome and tempting for him not to. Seeing a brighter light out of his peripherals, he glanced over to study the phone in his hands. He couldn’t make out what type it was thanks to the case, but he would still try to help him. Well, maybe. ”Just ‘cause technology is kickin’ your a** is no reason t’go about callin’ me old, kid.” He smirked though his expression grew a somewhat thoughtful within a few seconds. ”Try pressin’ th’ home button twice…it should make all th’ apps you’ve opened pop up then just swipe up t’close ‘em.” Maybe it would work. If not, he didn’t he could be of much more help while he was driving. Figuring out a phone was way more complicated than changing shirts.
(exit )
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles, "I do appreciate an open mind" he said playfully smirking. "Melted down cheese, huh? I think its something people have at social gatherings and its melted chocolate instead of melted cheese. Yes it would be nice to try it sometime in the future" he responded. Set the frisbree down in the cart after Jiho said yes to it. Resumes pushing the cart, "I would you like to know that I have never played with a frisbree, but I have seen others do it. Also do you want a store brought snack or home-made?".

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:00 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Calmly Jiho listened before he took a deep breath and shifted gently but he nodded a bit "correct usually its melted chocolate but that is when its fruits and such. But Melted cheese is good for when you have meats or even bread. We can have both those choices if we do that so that way people could pick out which they want to do" he said tenderly. seeing that the answer of yes for the frisbree he smiled glad the other could be happy around him before he kept walking with him listening as he nodded a bit. "Never played it either so I guess it will be something new for the both, as well you will have to be the teacher for that since I have never see it played before at all. And well if we have time to make some snacks I can make them but if not than store bought ones are alright with me. Which would you like Dale?" he asked tenderly staying close to him

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:04 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Hmm, that makes sense" Dale commented and lick his lips hungrily. "At least it won't be so awkward" he thought then stopped walking. "I prefer homemade since I would know what's in it. Making some peanut butter cookies from scratch would be quick enough" he responded to Jiho.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:07 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Walking with the other as he explained to him about the fondue as he also noticed that it made him hungry when he heard it all which gave him a soft smile. Blinking when they stopped walking he looked to him a bit tilting his head listening to dale explain when he liked homemade snacks more than the store bought ones. "i see and i understand your answer as to why you prefer homemade snacks. If you feel more comfortable making them more than buying them than we can make them as long as it makes you happy and we have time" he said honestly wanting to make sure the other was happy and enjoying their time together. He himself was just worried more about messing up on this date that he was slightly ignoring himself and what he wanted.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:18 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Hmm, we can set aside some time by you staying over a little while tonight at my place" Dale proclaimed and plants a light kiss on Jiho's cheek. He enjoys being this close to him and he is glad for this chance to be like this. "So what's left... sandwiches covered, play time covered, and drinks going to homemade along with snacks sounds about it. Want to have music or to have nature ambiance? Doesn't matter to me either way" he asked him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:38 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho walked with the other as he took small breaths as he blinked a bit hearing Dale suggest he stay over at his place for a little bit at night so he was wondering if that meant spending the whole night there so he didn't have to worry or panic about being late for school the next day. Feeling the kiss on his cheek he blushed beet red and looked over to him softly "When you mean by set aside some time and stay at your home for a little bit at night does that mean spend the night with you at your home? I just wanted to ask and make sure I heard that right" he said tenderly. Blushing while they walked as he took small breaths thinking about what else they needed for the date that he heard him ask about the music he blinked. Thinking jiho shock his head a bit "I think just the nature ambiance is good with me, unless you want music. Thought i guess if its a picnic does nature ambiance or music go with it better?" he said tenderly and softly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:08 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale shakes his head a little, "I mean stick around for a little while after dinner for picnic preparations then I'll walk you home, but you don't have to help if you don't want to want" he explained and express in words that it wasn't to stick around after dinner. Pushes the cart towards the direction of the check-out lines. "I wouldn't know personally and music usually comes from a radio device or an instrument which I neither own" he replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:39 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked to Dale as he listened to him explain what he meant by sticking around for a little while or at night that he listened thinking about it but he could see that the other was worried about his wording a lot."I see, well I would be okay with sticking around after dinner for the picnic. I don't have a problem with that but will you be okay walking me home? If that is a problem I can walk home on my own""he said tenderly. Following after him to the check-out lines he looked to Dale when he heard his opinion about the music as he touched his cheek tenderly and softly, "Well than we can just listen to nature while we are on our picnic and if we ever want to change it later on we can" he spoke tenderly.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff