• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:28 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"No, its no problem at all. I want to spend as much time as possible with you" Dale smiling and happy that Jiho will be staying over for the picnic prep. He went over to the line that just opened up then started setting the items on the conveyor belt for the them to be scanned and rung up. "How, may I ask?" he asked him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:29 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho took small breaths as he moved gently as he blinked a bit before slightly seeing how the other was that he stroked his cheek tenderly. "And I want to spend as much time with you as well, so don't panic or worry that I don't"he spoke before kissing his cheek gently. Moving to help the other as he took a few breaths thinking before he looked up when he was asked the question which made him wonder on how they could. "Well we could take a radio or a little speaker and maybe a device that has music on in and just keep it there till we decide to have some or not" he said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:48 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale blushes lightly at the kiss on the cheek and smiles softly at the reassurance. "I don't my place have neither devices, but maybe my phone can play music" he said to Jiho as he took out his wallet. Since musical ringtones can play from it so he thought to play music on it. The items were bagged and paid for then he begins to push the cart the bagged are in towards the exit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:20 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing what he said he blinked and tilted his head softly before looking to him as he touched his arm a bit "Is something wrong Dale? if you don't have one that I could buy one for you? And if anything we can borrow the one that I have at home for the picnic otherwise we can just enjoy the sounds of nature"he spoke tenderly. Taking some of the bags into his hand heading to the exit with Dale seeing the blush on his cheek which made him blush as well.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:09 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale shakes his head a little, "No, nothing is wrong. Let's go with the sounds of nature this time around" he responded. "Thanks for the help on this shopping trip" he thanked Jiho. Headed out the mall exit with bags still in hands then strolls to his home.[exit]

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 9:22 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked to the other gently and softly as he gave him a tender smile before nodding "Sounds of nature it is than which is good with me. Just wanted to give you some space as well the ability to make a choice of your own as well" he said tenderly. Calmly he blushed when he was thanked "Well anything to help you out or even spend time with you. But at least it gave me a chance to see what you like to eat when it comes to sandwiches" he spoke as he held some of the bags heading after the other following him to the house.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers