Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Two hearts reunited...((Hyper & I)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:12 am
User Image
"Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows:
starting a new journey may not be so hard,
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds, but they share the same sky —
one sky, one destiny."

The journey is over, the hardships are gone. And two heroes strive on this day to begin their life anew. One searched and fought for her, risked his life time and time again for her. The other saw him in the darkness and brought him back from the shadows to find his place again at her side. These two, finally reunited, hope to simply restart their lives after a fated separation...they have lot of work to do...

A hero comes back to be with her with his best friend at his side, the three fated heroes are free to live their life in peace for now. This is their story...

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:32 am
(The intro looks great)

User Image
Sora smiled as he looked around at the island he called home. It had been more than a year since he had been back here and he was ready to enjoy his normal life again. He sighed lightly then decided to go over to the island that was connect by a bridge and sit at his usual place. As he sat upon the paopu fruit tree he stared out at the ocean wondering what life would be like now that he was home and didn't need the keyblade.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:05 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

((OOC: Thank you! :3 ))

User Image
I was a lost light alone in darkness...
Then I was a princess with the number seven on my name...
Now I'm a girl in love, or was I that to begin with?

Kairi had seen Sora walk to the island and simply watched as he moved to their usual spot. He was completely aware of the crystal blue eyes watching his movements. Kairi had taken to simply watching the spikey haired boy sometimes before actually going to talk to him, she wanted him ingrained in her memory now that he was back...

Sometimes when she would look at him she would remember the time when she forgot him and the feelings that rushed into her body from her heart the minute she remembered his name. "Sora..." She said it almost in a dead whisper as if she had said it that very first time again one year ago. He was back but she still wasn't used to it, just knowing that she could walk and talk and hang out with him...instead of standing at the water and waiting for something to happen. She looked down to her bright shoes and nodded to herself before moving to be at his side. She crossed the bridge quietly with her hands held behind her back. She felt the wind in her hair and the sting of salty water in her nose...she hadn't been on this island in years...

"Sora!" She called to him from behind in a mock attempt to scare him before drawing close and moving to sit beside him on the long paopu fruit tree. "I see you slept in...enjoying the weekend?" She asked softly, tilting her head so she could take in his entire face to her gaze. The handsome boy that left for so long, left both physically and mentally from her was right before her...would she ever be used to it again? She loved it of course but...he just meant so much to her and the thought of him one day leaving again just made her wish to place him in her mind as much as her heart...so he would never leave her thoughts again. He seemed like he was contemplating something, so she felt the need to ask. "What are you thinking about?" She inquired before leaning back slightly and looking out at the ocean.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:25 am
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora looked back at the voice coming from the bridge. "Hey Kairi" He said then nodded a bit. "Yeah it's great to be able to relax for once. I hardly ever got any sleep out there on my journey" He said then sighed a bit. "Hard to believe it's all over" He said as he looked out at the ocean again. He then heard Kairi's question and looked down at his hand for a moment before stretching it out and summoning out his keyblade. He gazed at it as he began to speak. "I guess I'm just wondering what life will be like now that I don't need the keyblade and I wont be able to go see everyone whenever I want" He said then made the keyblade disappear again.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:37 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

Kairi watched silently as the boy spoke and even nodded to his realizations. He was so happy to be home when he first showed up, but it was bound to happen. He would miss the freedom that his adventure afforded him. She looked out at the sky colored abyss before her and shrugged. "I'm sure whatever life you decide to make for yourself will be amazing Sora...with or without the keyblade..." She looked to him and thought back to when she traveled to those weird places. She had yearned to travel with him only to have the metaphoric door slammed in her face. He had done so much to save her and not once demanded a thank you or even brought it up in conversation. Sometimes she desired to grow stronger so he wouldn't have to worry...so she could keep him from danger for once. When he summoned his keyblade she laughed. "I guess our old sword fighting games are out of the question with that thing around huh?"She teased before placing her hands to her side on the branch below her. She took a moment to think before looking out into the sky above her. "Sora? If you do get a chance to leave again...will you take me with you?"

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:06 am
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora nodded lightly at Kairi. "Sure My life will be great as long as you and Riku are there what could go wrong" He said with a smile then laughed at Kairi's remark about his sword fighting. "Well maybe with everyone else but me and Riku will probably still go at it. You never know when something else will happen. So we'll need to keep our strength up just in case" He said as he moved his left leg over the tree trunk and laid back just as he remembered doing all that time ago. He closed his eyes for a moment before hearing Kairi's question. He pondered it for a moment wondering if he would want to put her in harms way just so she could go with him. "Um I'm sorry Kairi but I don't think it would be a very safe idea. But I swear I'll come back and see you as much as possible if it does happen." He said only wanting to keep her safe. He didn't want to lose her again like he did the first time.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:18 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

She was happy to know that the boys had grown up. Riku and Sora were rivals once, now they seemed like close friends who truly understood each other. It was funny, but she knew that deep down that had matured...maybe even a bit more than she did from their time away. "I think that it might actually be the other way around Sora...as long as your here, we'll be fine." The pain of his refusal was lackluster at best, she knew what his answer would be even before she asked. She always thought she was willing to put herself in danger for him, but he was equivocator to her silly ideas of heroism. He would always protect her, even if it meant leaving her behind. She looked to him as he moved and even smiled as he took his familiar position on the trunk. "Your right...I would just get in the way I guess..." She teased before putting her hands in her lap and closing her eyes to listen to the sounds around her. She could hear the waves fighting the rim of the island, lapping and resounding in her ears while the call of gulls in the distance mixed into the melody.

She felt her feelings aching against her skin and she even held her arms to console herself. She dropped her smile and looked to the sea. "Sora...I'll wait for you...if you decide to leave again...even if you never come back I'll remember you, for one thousand summers if I have to I will..."

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:58 am
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora sat up again hearing Kairi saying she would get in the way. "Hold on I never said that. I just think that until you can wield your keyblade better you shouldn't go somewhere dangerous." He said remembering that Riku had told him of the keyblade Kairi had used back at the castle. He then smiled at what Kairi had said after that. "Well I would hope you would remember this face" He said before making one of his faces that seemed to make everyone laugh. He then laughed at himself and moved back to his laying spot on the branch with a smile as the sun was going down.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:21 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

His reassurance of her skill made her feel a bit better. Maybe it would be nice if she actually learned to defend herself. At the castle she was spirited to she just waved the pretty keyblade at things and they disappeared... She saw Riku flying about destroying heartless at a whim and Sora was off doing who knows what, probably turning the tables on the bad guys. Kairi really made no difference, she couldn't fight but...maybe her being there was enough to support them. Maybe, just knowing she was safe and waiting for them was what made Riku and Sora strong... "One day I'll get stronger, at least so I can defend myself if someone tries to take me from this place again like last time..." She couldn't help but remember the red haired male, Axel was his name. He was such an anti-hero...so helpful in his own way. She was wrenched away from her thoughts when Sora made one of his charming little faces. He knew just how to make her laugh! She brought a hand to her mouth and giggled ever so softly before a soft blush appeared on her cheeks. "Sora! Here I am trying to be serious and your joking around." She continued to laugh with him before looking out to the setting sun.

"I remember the last time we talked like this...with the sun setting, it feels like so long ago...I feel like I remember something I said to you before..." She closed her eyes again as if to deeply think. "Sora...don't ever change." She nodded in assurance, that had to be what she said...it just felt so right coming from her.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:45 am
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora smiled at Kairi's determination. "If you want i could help you train" He said then laughed as well when Kairi laughed at him. He then looked out at the sun and listened to Kairi talk for a moment while he thought back to that moment as well. "I remember that and i never did change now did I?" He asked as he sat up again smiling. "I remember that idea you had too. Taking the raft and leaving together. You caught me off guard back then"

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:57 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

She looked over to him and into his cool eyes with her own. "I would like that..." She looked into his cool blue eyes and smiled almost brighter then she thought she ever had. When he brought up her silly request she let her bright smile shift to a sly one and she laughed again. "I knew you would say that it was crazy...I feel like I know a lot of answers to questions I could ask you."What was she thinking back then? Could she really think he would do such a thing just for her? It was ridiculous to think they could do such a thing... Why would he go on a raft alone with her, if he didn't even find confidence enough now to take her with him on adventures. She could care less though, like she thought...she just enjoyed being with him in the now, who cares what happens next...it was them now, here..."Hey Sora...what are you thinking about now?"' She said before looking back at his eyes as the wind blew threw here dark hair. The water illuminated their silhouettes nicely and bathed the water in crimson light. Honestly it was a very beautiful site.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:31 am
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora nodded "Alright we can start your training tomorrow if you want" He said with a smile. He had to learn so much about the keyblade by himself he had no idea where he would start to explain how to use one. He started to think about what would be best for her to learn first but that was interrupted by Kairi talking about old times again and then about what he was thinking. He looked up at her then at the area around them seeing how beautiful it was. "Well I was thinking that it's really beautiful right now" He said just before the sun finally sank down on the horizon. "We should probably head home" He said as he remembered that he used to stay at the islands a lot later, sometimes without going home at all, without a second thought. But for his first few days back home he wanted to see his parents more often than back then.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:45 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

"I guess you're right, it's all good to fight around with Riku and the others, but we should make time to talk like this again. I really enjoyed myself." She slid off the trunk carefully after moving to face the center of the island. She looked forward to the time they would spend together, talking like this. He was always so dense, so incredibly hard to reach while also being the easiest...maybe that's what she liked about the spikey haired hero. "Walk me home?" She offered up to him as she waited for him to join her in the sand below. He probably wanted to spend his time with his parents. Must be nice to be home with family, she was adopted by the mayor of the isles so she never did know what it was like to be loved by an actual family member. The sadder thoughts didn't last though, he offered to teach her what he could about the keyblade she got from Riku. Riku taught her how to banish it but she never really tried to summon it since the castle. She reached her hand out as if to try it and closed her eyes. The Destiny's Embrace was born again in her hand in a flash of light red light. "Wow...at least you won't have to teach me that..."She said as she held the blade close in her hands and opened her eyes to take in it's site before banishing it again.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:02 am
Maxy Wexerg

User Image
Sora nodded as he stood on the trunk of the tree then jumped off into the sand with a smile. "Sure" He replied to Kairi asking if he would walk with her. He then noticed the keyblade appear in Kairi's hand. "Wow looks like your gonna be a quick learner" He said just before she banished the keyblade. "Anyway let's head home." He said as he started to walk to the bridge then towards the boats that they would have to take back to the main island/town.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:14 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

User Image

((OOC: Wanna timeskip to the next day or do you want to keep going? :3 I'm enjoying myself by the way.))

"Y-yea, ok..." She couldn't help but nod to him and walk closely behind him as they made their way to the dock. The girl was mixed in terms of what to feel towards him now that he was so mature. He seemed to appreciate life far more than she ever could...maybe she couldn't deserve it after all. As she moved beside him she could feel the rough sand below her and the chill of the night air on her exposed arms. She held her own arms close to her chest as they drew closer to the docks."I hope you can row..." She said with a smile as she looked to the water and felt the chill against her skin.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff