Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Hit Or Miss - A Super Fun Giveaway!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiniBoBini

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:33 am
Hi everyone! I am hosting a giveaway in my town at the moment, but unlike a random giveaway, this one is a little bit more of a game. It's called Hit Or Miss! I have about 50 presents at my train station for the taking, but the catch is, there could be ANYTHING inside of the presents. So what kinds of things could you get? Super rare gold and silver tools, super rare collectible items, pieces of a rare holiday set, baskets of perfect fruit, hybrid flowers, customized furniture, bags stuffed full of bells... those are some of the super awesome things you could get! You could also find some so-so things, like pieces of furniture, random carpets or wallpapers, single pieces of fruit... but there's also the chance you could find something NOT so nice. What are those things that aren't so nice? Let's hope you don't find out! whee But the chance of getting a "miss" is waaaaay lower than getting a "hit," so no worries... mostly.

RULES
1) Each person who visits can take 2 items each. If you take any more than that, I will flip the wifi and ban you from my town, and I will also report your behavior to a mod.
2) No leaving the area around the train station. I'd like this to be just a quick little visit where you come and pick your presents (stay and open them if you like ;p) and then leave so that more people can come visit.
3) Don't take anything other than presents! I have a bunch of flowers and some fruit trees in the area, so please don't take anything. If you do, see rule #1 as to what will happen.

So how do you come and visit? Easy! Just leave a post here with your FC (quote me if you want my immediate attention!) and just say what your name on AC is so I know who to look for. My information is down below. Good luck to everyone who decides to stop by and play!

Name: Mini
Town: Hyrule
FC: 4356-0095-9290

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:55 pm
MiniBoBini
Hi everyone! I am hosting a giveaway in my town at the moment, but unlike a random giveaway, this one is a little bit more of a game. It's called Hit Or Miss! I have about 50 presents at my train station for the taking, but the catch is, there could be ANYTHING inside of the presents. So what kinds of things could you get? Super rare gold and silver tools, super rare collectible items, pieces of a rare holiday set, baskets of perfect fruit, hybrid flowers, customized furniture, bags stuffed full of bells... those are some of the super awesome things you could get! You could also find some so-so things, like pieces of furniture, random carpets or wallpapers, single pieces of fruit... but there's also the chance you could find something NOT so nice. What are those things that aren't so nice? Let's hope you don't find out! whee But the chance of getting a "miss" is waaaaay lower than getting a "hit," so no worries... mostly.

RULES
1) Each person who visits can take 2 items each. If you take any more than that, I will flip the wifi and ban you from my town, and I will also report your behavior to a mod.
2) No leaving the area around the train station. I'd like this to be just a quick little visit where you come and pick your presents (stay and open them if you like ;p) and then leave so that more people can come visit.
3) Don't take anything other than presents! I have a bunch of flowers and some fruit trees in the area, so please don't take anything. If you do, see rule #1 as to what will happen.

So how do you come and visit? Easy! Just leave a post here with your FC (quote me if you want my immediate attention!) and just say what your name on AC is so I know who to look for. My information is down below. Good luck to everyone who decides to stop by and play!

I think most of the active guildies from here migrated to ACNL: Revamp. o-o
Since this one is barely alive.  

LostUnicorn

MiniBoBini

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:01 pm
LostUnicorn
MiniBoBini

RULES

I've noticed this one is kinda not active at all. sweatdrop Thanks for the heads up!  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:02 pm
MiniBoBini
LostUnicorn
MiniBoBini

RULES

I've noticed this one is kinda not active at all. sweatdrop Thanks for the heads up!

No problem. n-n;  

LostUnicorn

lucifers chorale

Shadowy Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:25 pm
MiniBoBini

RULES

Is this still available?  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games