Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[WP03] Bitter End, Sleepless & more! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Maxx D rolled 1 100-sided dice: 89 Total: 89 (1-100)

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Embarrassed by her momentary weakness to small animals the previous day, Bitter End had dragged Sleepless along in sullen, sheepish silence for quite a while - it didn't matter where they were going at the moment, so long as it was far enough to forget her lapse in judgment.

Unfortunately where they were going at the moment was in a much muddier direction, but End merely stamped through much of the mushy ground, almost revelling in the feeling of something bending under her hoof. It was no surprise then, that upon one severe hoofstep, she found she could not lift that leg again.

"Hmm." She said, a little distracted but inconvenienced.

"Hng," she said, pulling, but found her leg sinking in instead of pulling out.

"Hnngrrrrrr," she said, applying another hoof for leverage, and found that one sinking in too.

"HnngaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" She screamed as almost the entirety of her body ended up buried in a deceptively normal-looking piece of ground that turned out to be quicksand-esque mush.

Stuck Level: 89 (almost the stuckest)  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sleepless simply. Could not. Believe. Her luck.

With each level of stuckness Bitter End ascended, the jig she had slowly started dancing in her head increased in freneticity, By the end of the the entire show, the inner Sleepless was belting, "DING DONG, THE WITCH IS DEEEEAAAADDD~"

Outwardly, she just watched, wordless, as Bitter End sank into the mire. When the doe was well and thoroughly, obviously stuck fast with no means of reprieve, she said, "Stay RIGHT there! I'll go for help!"

And ran off, meaning never to return.

Inner Sleepless was cackling, "I'm free - I'm free, I'm free, I'm free!"

Ruriska
Ahhh sorry it took so long, bby! ;A; Yesss, just play whoever you'd most like to play! I do think Vital Sign makes sense and is hilarious, but I love them all and it's all fun. <3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:19 am
Sleepless did not get far.

There was suddenly a doe in her path, glowing eyes wide and teeth bared in a grin.

"I heard some right loud hollering going on? Was that you, sweetie? I'm always happy to help a pretty lady."

Vital Sign made a show of winking meaningfully at the other female.

Jun D
Watch me try to remember how to RP Vital Sign. Figured I should head off Sleepless first before she ran too far away.

Maxx D
<3

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:33 am
Sleepless considered desperately explaining to the newcomer how crazy Bitter End was and how she'd been holding her captive for days - but the latter was still in earshot, and she didn't want her to hunt her down and kill her after she, inevitably, got free.

With great sorrow, she sighed, "My...friend is caught in the mire. That was her you heard - over there. She's stuck quite badly, but I'm sure with you here, we'll be able to pull her out somehow."

The Motherfather was not so kind as to allow Bitter End to just sink into the mud forever, she was sure.

Ruriska
Eee thank you! And, heheh, for Fear, when I saw you were one pull away from rolling for more stuck, I was all, "DON'T NOBODY POST TILL I GET FEAR IN HERE AAAHHHH"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:52 am
"Woah," Pulse craned her head sideways past Sleepless to check out the other doe, "she's really down in there, 'aint she? She's basically just a head!"

The damsel-in-distress wasn't as pretty as her friend, but surely the lovely pale doe would be grateful for the assistance and- hang on a moment, she'd certainly heard friend as opposed to just friend, which meant... oh...

Damn.

All the good ones were always taken.

With a sigh, Vital Sign marched past Sleepless. "Don't fret. We'll get her out of there in a jiffy."

Her first attempt involved locating a big stick, awkwardly picking it up and then poking at Bitter End with it.

Jun D
I'm so glad you did! I really was waiting for it. <3 And I'll get onto the rolling, considering the huge number we have to reach. xD

Maxx D

Jun D rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:00 am
Sleepless could sense that the mood had changed somehow, but the reason why went right over her head (or she might have withered up and died at the horror of someone mistaking Bitter End for her friend - her friend FRIEND - she didn't even have friends, much less friend FRIENDS - MUCH LESS BITTER END).

Inner Sleepless sniggered as Bitter End got jabbed with the stick. She was pretty sure that there were better ways to get her out of there, but she was going to milk the simple pleasure of Bitter End stuck in mud for as long as she could, and - whoah. The doe was strong.

With another little sigh, she nudged up alongside the doe and helped to push...

RuriskaOopsIMessedUp
I LAUGHED. QAQ Haha I love that Vital Sign rolled a 9 right off! If it's getting late, bby, go to bed, we'll get other people in to help as well - Bitter End's gonna need it! <3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:21 am
Well, that had been a bit more of shove than Pulse had intended but it had worked at least.

"Stick's no good," she declared once she'd dropped it to the ground.

After a quick examination of the area, she rolled a log across the mud towards Bitter End. What it was supposed to do exactly she had no idea... but it sure showed off her muscles.

Jun D
I HOPE SHE DIDN'T POKE AN EYE OUT. Ah, I am pretty tired, so I will probably drop off soon. c: <3 I'll check back in with Vital Sign tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:02 am
After the screaming, she moaned and sighed dramatically until Sleepless' return, and was surprised to see she had help. Except she wasn't so impressed when she was poked with a stick, and then looked to be potentially poked with a - a log?!

"I'm doomed," she hissed with both venom and dismay, and gave a token headtoss. "What an ignominous way to die. I can feel the mud seeping into my hooves. I don't know how I could get out, no matter what you do..." And so her eyes glazed over with self-pity.

"HeeeEELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" She cried, scream echoing into the distance. "THEY'RE USELESSSSSS"

Stuck Level: 89-9-6-8 = 66  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:13 am
"Shut up," Sleepless growled, prickled and pushing viciously against the log, "we are not useless - you're a lot less stuck than before, so be grateful or we'll just leave you here to drown or something."

How she wished. Her melodramatic proclamations (though the effect was rather improved by her being largely visible from only the head up - even the protruding body parts coated with mud as they were) were grating on her even more than usual - and usually they already grated on her a lot. If only Bitter End had just fallen in head-first from the start.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:42 pm
"QUIT YELLING!" Vital Sign boomed right back, annoyed her rescue attempts weren't being met with more gratitude.

The log seemed to be doing some good though, so she placed her front two hooves on it and pushed it further down into the mud. At the least the doe could use it as a prop to keep from sinking completely into the ground.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Tiarana rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:09 pm

"Hey, what's the problem here?" A doe out for a walk had heard the shouting, and apparently come to investigate. The problem itself was quite obvious, though, and she hurried over to lend her strength to the log leverage effort. "You look a right mess," she informed Bitter End cheerfully.

Maxx D
Courser, not as strong as expected XD;

FrostyPeaches rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:15 pm

A looming figure came out from behind a tree. At first she tried to ignore the situation and be on her way, but as she walked in the opposite direction, the mad wailing pleads were echoing through the swamp. It sounded so pathetic that it drew Freedom back into the odd situation.

"So... All we need to do is push down on this log?" she asked the others and copied what Vital Sign was currently doing. Her set of eyes seemed to glare at the doe in the mud for a quick second. Was she awfully loud!  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:20 pm
"That's the way, girls," Vital Sign cheered on, as two lovely new does arrived to assist. Apparently having someone stuck in a hole was a great way to meet kin.

She doubled her effort, grunting as the log sunk beneath the surface under their combined weight.

Maxx D
This is roll 8! Maxx, you're up!

Maxx D rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:34 am
Her ego and hopes were buoyed by the presence of more Kin, and though scowling a little at the indignity of the situation, saw fit to mumble "perhaps with more assistance...maybe." And with that, she tried. She sought to move her limbs, fight against the collapsing ground against her fur and reached for the log. The sun beat down dramatically, glinting off the wetness of the mud that swallowed the log with vigour. She fought, she struggled, she heaved and pushed to repay the efforts of strangers and she could feel a shift -

- and the ground below her fell again, giving way to mush and she scrambled, but she only sank in. Her eyes were wide as she was once again swallowed deeper, and for a moment there so horrified she could not speak.

Stuck Level 66-10-8-2-7-8 = 31... + 13 = 44  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Amizade rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Blackthorn had silently stalked her way over when she heard the commotion. Now as she drew closer, she saw what appeared to be pink hair sprouting from the mud and an odd group of does. There was a doe with impressive antlers, a doe with trailing hair and a vicious-looking tail, one with what appeared to be blood splattered across her side and... Blackthorn almost baulked. Her.

She stiffened slightly at the memory of their encounter. How she - Blackthorn - had been helpless, in almost the same situation Pink Hair was in now. She sighed inwardly. There was no way she could walk away now. This doe needed help, and Blackthorn was never one to abandon someone in need. She picked her way through the mud and added her weight to the log, her nod towards Pulse barely discernable between an acknowledgement or simply a slight jolt of the head as she walked.

Ruriska
Sorry Ruri, I know we never finished that RP but I just had to put Blackthorn in this one. :P

Maxx D

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces