[YURI] namaiki's dolls

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:41 am
you have to learn the rules of the game. and then you have to play better than anyone else.

Hello, one and all~

xxxxxxxxxxxxSome things you should know;

✖ I like to see good grammar. Be at least semi-lit please, posting a the very least, a paragraph (5+ sentences).
✖ We're all human here, I'm sure, which means we make mistakes sometimes. I understand that as I do the same. Just try not to make a habit of it or let it happen too often.
✖ I will do my best to match your post length.
✖ An active partner is the best partner, one to two posts a week is perfectly acceptable.
✖ We all have lives and are at times busy, if it is at all possible, let me know ahead of time should you be away.
✖ Should a character tickle your fancy, PM's are the best way to let me know.
✖ None of my characters satisfy you? I'll take character requests.
✖ Just about any type of role-play theme is fine with me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxCharacter List & Availability

✖ Liesel Charlotte Ragno
✖ Malaika Ibis Alette

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=15][color=color1]First things first...[/color][/size]

[size=10][b][color=color2]The name is:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]But I prefer:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]My date of birth is:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]The number of candles is:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]As if it wasn't obvious, I'm a:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]Love it or hate it, I'm:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]Can you tell? I'm an:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]Position?:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=15][color=color1]Looking in the mirror...[/color][/size]

[size=10][b][color=color2]I stand at:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]And weight in at:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]These locks are:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]A pair of jewels, they are:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]Piercings? Only skin deep, literally:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]Not just ink, but art:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]Memoirs of pain:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=15][color=color1]Digging deep...[/color][/size]

[size=10][b][color=color3]I do enjoy:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]But can't stand:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]What I dread most is:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]Don't tell anyone but:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]You could say I'm:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]My story? Care to listen?:[/color][/b][/size]

[size=15][color=color1]Just a bit more...[/color][/size]

[size=10][b][color=color2]There from the start was:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]My companion is:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]I can never get enough of:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color3]What plagues me is:[/color][/b]
[b][color=color2]My job:[/color][/b][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:31 am
User Image

First things first...

The name is: Liesel Charlotte Ragno
                                                                      But I prefer: Liese, Lotti, Black Widow
                                                                      My date of birth is: October 31
                                                                      The number of candles is: Twenty-one
                                                                      As if it wasn't obvious, I'm a: Female
                                                                      Love it or hate it, I'm: Pansexual
                                                                      Can you tell? I'm a: Demon
                                                                      Position?: Seke

Looking in the mirror...

I stand at: 5'9/175 cm.
                                                                      And weight in at: 125 lbs./57 kg.
                                                                      These locks are: Satin Black
                                                                      A pair of jewels, they are: Crimson Red
                                                                      Piercings? Only skin deep, literally: Right Ear / Left Ear / Belly Button
                                                                      Not just ink, but art: None
                                                                      Memoirs of pain: None

Digging deep...

I do enjoy: Silent films, classical music, books, reading, history, medieval weapons, nature, nighttime, full moons, blood, wine, being abused; both physically and verbally
                                                                      But can't stand: Uneducated people, having her hair cut, fire, people being afraid of her, loneliness, thieves, being wet
                                                                      What I dread most is: Bright lights
                                                                      Don't tell anyone but: I'm a parahuman, a human-animal hybrid. With spider genes inside me, I can make spider webs, and climb along walls and ceilings.
                                                                      You could say I'm: a cultured individual. Good posture, hygiene and manners are all very important to me, as is confidence, literacy, honesty and maturity. To elaborate, my best foot goes forward when it comes to presenting myself in the brightest light possible. To avoid swearing or the use of any other indecent expressions, quick but careful contemplation go into the selections of words I use, making me an articulate speaker. It also helps that I love to read which expands not only my vocabulary but also my range of expression. Taking into consideration the feelings of others, the fact that they have feelings even, I ensure that I'm considerate and polite towards them. That doesn't mean I can't put someone in their place or be blunt, I just do so in moderation, again, minding the words I speak and not shouting. I'm quite the social butterfly too. Such refined traits does not mean that I'm someone that you can walk all over. That's me on the stage, but once the curtains close, my true colors come out, revealing the masochistic aspect of myself. I derive immense pleasure from being abused, whether it is physically or verbally. As much as I enjoy taking control myself, a partner being able to take reigns is just as appealing to me, if not more. Should I become romantically and emotionally involved with another person, I'm quick to find myself becoming possessive of them.
                                                                      My story? Care to listen?: I'm a member of the Ragno Famiglia's Fourth Generation along with my pair of younger sisters, Annika Elyse, who is the middle child and Frieda Meredith, the youngest of our little trio. Our parents, in their to-be incarnations, were torn from two very different cloths. Lodovico Ragno III, at seventeen years old was the typical trouble-making adolescent who was a small-time thief. Considering the Ragno Faimiglia is a big player within the Sicilian Mafia or "Cosa Nostra", this should not come as any surprise. As the eldest male of his generation, the position of head of the Famiglia would eventually be passed onto him. On the other hand, Fiorenza Affini is an aspiring actress with a promising future ahead of her as a raw talent. The two of them were a cliché case of one-sided love where the good girl falls in love with the bad boy. Father was not interested in any form of relationship, intimate or not as he was always on the run from the local authorities. Mother however, was ready to throw away her film career just for him, which before then, she thought was absolutely unthinkable. Eventually, thanks to the naive charm of the flower, the two started to see each other, although in secret knowing that their own parents and our would-be grandparents would not approve of the relationship. Over the course of four years, everything ran as smoothly as could be and despite differing backgrounds, Lodovico proposed to Fiorenza in secret and they became engaged, shortly after, I was born. Since my own father never had time for me, I spent all of my childhood with my mother and learned all about acting from her. Just as she had intended for the skills she passed onto me to be used, I used it to conceal my true colors from the scrutiny of the public eye. This was at the same time that my masochism broke and my parents had found out about it. Visits to the therapist have become frequent since then and I still go to them today. The treatment had worked and also hadn't at the same time. I've gained better self-control so you won't see that side of me ever in public. However, it'll always bet there and is quicker to come out with someone I feel intense emotions for. This caused further complications within my family of course aside from what was already there. Given his pride, father would not throw the reputation of the Ragno Famiglia even though mother wanted him too. Furthermore, dad found me to be a disgusting creature because of my masochistic tendencies despite them being under control. A schism eventually developed between my parents and they eventually got a divorce right when I turned twenty-one. That night, I went walking and ended up getting kidnapped which changed me forever. A genetic experiment was performed on me by captor, injecting spider genes within me. I survived because of my demonic heritage but I became something different, a para-human. It has become my secret.

Just a bit more...

There from the start was: My parents, Lodovico and Fiorenza; my sisters, Annika and Frieda
                                                                      My companion is: None
                                                                      I can never get enough of: Abuse
                                                                      What plagues me is: Masochistic personality disorder
                                                                      My job: Freelance Actress

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image

First things first...

The name is: Malaika Ibis Alette
                                                          But I prefer: Mala, Laika
                                                          My date of birth is: December 27
                                                          The number of candles is: Sixteen
                                                          As if it wasn't obvious, I'm a: Female
                                                          Love it or hate it, I'm: Bisexual
                                                          Can you tell? I'm an: Angel
                                                          Position?: Uke

Looking in the mirror...

I stand at: 5'5/165 cm.
                                                          And weight in at: 110 lbs./50 kg.
                                                          These locks are: Platinum Blonde
                                                          A pair of jewels, they are: Lilac
                                                          Piercings? Only skin deep, literally: None
                                                          Not just ink, but art: None
                                                          Memoirs of pain: None

Digging deep...

I do enjoy: Singing, playing music, my lyre, watching the clouds, stargazing, flying, moderately windy days, keeping the peace, giving my aid to people, flowers, nature, animals
                                                          But can't stand: Being asked about my past, demons, alcoholic beverages, rainy days, unvirtuous souls, pollution, hunters, war
                                                          What I dread most is: Enclosed spaces
                                                          Don't tell anyone but: Malaika Ibis Alette isn't my real name, Annika Elyse Ragno is.
                                                          You could say I'm:
                                                          My story? Care to listen?:

Just a bit more...

There from the start was:
                                                          My companion is:
                                                          I can never get enough of:
                                                          What plagues me is:
                                                          My job:

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces