Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Together Again {Dante & Pure} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:14 am
Pure T0rture
We are indeed even.

I wanna hide the truth,xxx
I wanna shelter you,
But with the beast inside,xxx
Theres nowhere we can hide.
No matter what we breed,xxx
We still are made of greed.
This is my kingdom come.xxx

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne, The Prince

"No, no. It's fine. If it weren't for the fact Hades explained you were one of my top priorities, I'd've snapped your neck like a twig with my teeth. Call it cruel, cold, heartless even, but I was told never to trust vampires. Ironically, he's my best friend and he's similar to one, just smells better. And even though I get that wet dog smell in my other form after a bath, I smell like sunshine and rainbows compared to you," Lucian retorted after a quick snort. If she thought that'd hurt his feelings any, she was dead wrong. That barely even brushed the surface of his emotions. He supposed he should be grateful for all the bullying his pack did so it took so much more to get under his skin. At her coughing, however, he gave a heavy sigh before motioning Runealis over. "From what I got before her coughing threw me off, she has like no immune system. At all. It's a routine illness, something I could personally sneeze off, but her body just isn't fighting it at all."

"Intriguing," the Romanian murmured after examining the girl ever so briefly. Tapping and doodling something on the werewolf's arm, he used a knife to knick a couple fingertips. After getting a slight nod followed by a mass of water forming up around Lucian's hands, his hands briefly washing over the girl's hands and lips. As soon as his hands were out of the way, the Romanian shoved his fingers into her mouth and under her tongue. "Stuffed? Please. This is extremely roomy. Don't fight with me, hon. Trust me when I say this will do you a lot of good. Hate it all you want, despise being a parasitic leech all you'd like, but accept it. It's part of who you are now... Alright. The membranes under your tongue should've absorbed enough of my blood cells that they should start circulating your system and fighting off illness. I don't promise miracles, just a little bit of assistance. I'll take a look at some books later to see about rebooting your immune system, but it should help a little." Removing his hand from Krystina's mouth, his dark eyes flashed a bright red before resolidifying into their dark coloration and he gave his fingers a couple of flicks before shrugging and popping his fingers into his own mouth. It'd hide the fact that the small cuts were starting to heal already. Giving a second shrug, he moved back over to the wall, detached a small bag from under a sheath filled with throwing knives and popped what appeared to be a red jawbreaker into his mouth. "Just take it easy and don't complain. Our methods might be rudimentary, maybe even a little barbaric, but we make do. Nice to meet you, Truth. I'll have to, and I apologize for how it sounds, get a good sniff of you once I'm done here. Besides that, it's likely that Sheik, Watari, Shadowheart, Hades and myself will depart for some time and come back at a later date. Sheik has other things to do and his world doesn't revolve around Time, as much a pity as that is. It's also likely that if we're gone and y'all need a medic for say, I dunno, her immune system, Ephraim or Shadowheart will bring us back here."

Glancing at the littlest of the females, Trevor remained silent about her poking the teen whom simply twitched again. "I know, but God forbid we ever offer, much less attempt, to remove them... Ephraim's difficult to say in the least," he finally responded as he headed downstairs with the two, a light clicking on at the top and bottom of the stairs. Sighing lightly, he readjusted the teenager on his back as soon as he hit the landing at the bottom. Continuing on his way over to one of the walls, the Sheikah seemed to be ignoring the low growl still coming from the metallic haired, partial black mass of an informant on his back every now and then. "There's a little button on the left side of this cabinet you should be able to reach if you stand on your toes. Once the bar handle thing pops out of the wall beside the cabinet, I need you to turn it to the left until it clicks - you'll feel it through the bar - then to the right until you feel the second click, and then you'll pull it out towards you about six inches, turn it left so it's vertical and push it back in. Normally I'd do it myself, but there's this faint buzzing noise that's bringing that throbbing sensation in my head back so I don't think it's a good idea to try balancing on one foot with him on my back." Following this up with a shrug, he glanced down at the floor with a far less happy expression. "He's gonna be mad at me once he gets himself together and wakes up... If he ever trusts me again, I'll be surprised for sure."

Blinking so his eyes would return to normal, the fox spirit used Niji's sword to scratch behind his ear. "Well... I've never actually wielded a real sword much less two. I'm not even sure if it'll really be like the virtual world I invested so much time in. They are pretty light for swords though now that I think about it," he admitted with a nervous chuckle. Watching Shiro from his peripheral vision, his ears twitched slightly only for him to finally turn towards him. That was weird. "What's the orb-y thing taking up residence of the magazine?"

"I can fix their little red wagons if they haven't settled down once we get rid of the remaining thirteen," the younger Sheikah smirked after swinging himself up onto the branch. Shifting his own gaze around ever so briefly, he made a soft clicking sound only for him to hit a guy before he could draw his weapon with several knives he'd flung. "Someone took notice. Jump when I tell you, I'm going to toss you a little further along, and just keep your attention towards eleven-sixteen and two-twelve. I'll be right behind you so consider me having your six."

Rolling her eyes, Deception shoved her feet into the black boots and set her fishtail against her hips. "You are such a blonde. I'm not explaining it to you so figure out the meaning behind it by yourself," she huffed before readjusting how she was standing. Ugh. Of course he was gonna ask her to give him a boost. Actually... Perking up a bit, she nudged Kristoff with her hip getting a string of curse words from him. "Well, she's kinda stupid for ditching her post. Either way, my foot hurts so I'll have Mari give you said boost." That was a lie, a pretty obvious one at that, but she figured the feline could get him higher faster.

Muttering something unintelligible, Kristoff set the sniper against his shoulder with a sigh. "We'll see how things go down. I'm pretty sure hitting someone upside the head with a barstool, not to mention it being the man who owned said barstool, isn't a good way to start out in a new area... It also doesn't help when said person is already on the he-has-suicidal-tendencies bandwagon," he finally responded in an audible tone. Glancing at Deception, he shook his head. "Nope. Not tossing him." "What? Why?" "'Cause I said no, among other reasons. Reasons, Dee. Just leave it at that." "Fine. Get ready, birdbrain."

The Opposition, the Neutral & the Changed
Cloud, Lurtz, Cirdan, Fox, Jacoby, Cheshire, Hagen

Don't wanna let you down,
xxxBut I am Hell bound.
Though this is all for you,
xxxDon't wanna hide the truth.
No matter what we breed,
xxxWe still are made of greed.
This is my kingdom come.
xxxThis is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:46 pm
Dantes_river

The Strays
Bander, Shiro, Kuro, Niji, Kana, Kansei

&

The Urchins
Krystina, Skylar, Rissa, Lianna, Truth

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone.
Carry on.
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground.
Carry on.

Whoa!
My head is on fire but my legs are fine.
After all they are mine.
Lay your clothes down on the floor,
Close the door, hold the phone,
Show me how no one’s ever gonna stop us now.

XXXXX"Is it possible that what she does have for an immune system is fighting the vampire venom? Before she was changed she was the same as her brother; an angel of death, or rather a valkyrie," Truth mumbled, standing and walking over with her hands behind her back. "I mean, that would explain why she still has to eat and why most of her organs still function. Wouldn't it?"

Giving a slight whine as the fingers were shoved under her tongue, the newborn vampire glared at the new guy only to start coughign again when he pulled his hand out of her mouth. "I'm not even half valkyrie, I may as well have been called human. As to drinking blood, I'm gonna do it, but I'm not gonna be happy about it. It's not as if I asked for this," she sighed, hitting her head against the wall and chewing on her lip slightly. Gods she hated this. Too bad there wasn't something she could do to change it.

"So, he'd willingly poison and kill himself rather than face a part of him that could potentially save him?" the child asked, tail remaining still behind her as she followed his instructions, good ear tilted towards him as her hands busied themselves feeling for the clicks he'd mentioned. One click from the left. There was the right. How long was six inches? Right there? Well, it turned, so must be it! Pushing the bar back once it was in the right place, she spun to look at him. "Why's he so scared of that part of himself? Wouldn't it be better to be complete than just a fragment?" she mumbled, touching one of the marks only to pull back as it zapped her. "oops"

Blinking when Jake questioned him, Shiro gave a chuckle and pulled the gun back out of his pants to hold it up. "Molecular converter. It allows me to change from shooting solid bullets to liquid metal to energy. All I have to do is tell it which one I want and it'll shift the molecules around until I get what I want. The big one does the same thing, except I can have it build compound chemicals, too" he shrugged, tucking it back into his pants again. Lifting himself up off the couch, he gave a sigh and readjusted the crutches for a moment before swinging on them a few times. "I need to start doing push ups and chin ups again. If I can get my arm strength back, I'd be able to do a lot more than just shoot things."

"You don't need to worry about Lianna. She'll settle down after we wash the blood off her. It's Rissa we need to worry about," Kana murmured softly, shifting her weight so she was ready to be thrown this time. "She's turned on me a few times before, and her powers aren't easily controlled. Lianna's one of the few who can calm her down, so if need be we can set them against each other and that should bring them both back to reality."

"Go ahead and toss me,Dee, but don't be mean or I'll let the other guy out" the winged blonde drawled, his hands lighting up with bright blue magic before looking over to Mari. "You'd be surprised how easily something like that will be looked over. Just don't be afraid to talk to us and i'm sure you'll make some lasting friends here." he hummed, glancing back over to Deception with a raised eyebrow as if wondering when she was going to toss him.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come
We will find our way home

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:36 pm
Pure T0rture

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne, The Prince

"Hon, if you could... Pick up what I'm getting, you'd have a clearer picture of what I'm talking about. She had an immune system at one point, still kind of does, no doubt about it, but... Well, how do I put this delicately? Someone destabilized and probably just sent them into a severe state of shock. Her white blood cell count is at its healthiest level, but the thing is, they're not doing anything because they can't do anything. These cells became more like multiple people having a violent seizure," Lucian started up before making the water tinged with blood around his hands move accordingly. What started off as smooth surfaces and flows quickly became a spiked ball with jerky motions. Allowing the water to return to being water molecules in the air whilst catching a small jawbreaker sized red ball, the werewolf shook his head. "And it honestly depends on certain factors as to why she's between human and vampire in what she needs to survive. Examples include the type of vampire that changed her, the amount of venom used, if she had something in her system that could fight said venom and how much blood was in her system when the change first started. As far as the valkyrie thing you mentioned goes, I'd say she likely only got minor skills. Anything from a valkyrie whilst you're still living and breathing is even more rare than a vampire and werewolf having relations. There's nothing that's been fighting the venom overall and once the bloodstream was contaminated by it, it spread like wildfire. Fortunately enough, the little blood Hades just gave her will fight off this sickness for her until we can do some extensive research about possibly restarting her immune system."

"If what he says is true, and I don't doubt his diagnosis, you were simply a human with a few gifts from an actual valkyrie. Said gifts were likely due to a good deed so as one of the hostesses that chooses who lives and dies on the battlefield, she gave you and him the chance to live instead of just letting you die and taking you to Valhalla where you'd await a different battle. They don't usually hand out gifts too often so it must've been serious. Another hunter that could keep them earthbound is most probable," Runealis muttered while giving a quick snap. Catching the little red ball Lucian tossed at him, he began examining it as if seeing something they weren't able to see. At least he'd be replacing what he had given her plus what it took for his fingertips to heal by eating this at a later time. It was then he started spinning a knife in his hand followed by a quick flip every now and again. "Are you alright, Hades? You're acting a little wishy-washy in your moods." "Hm? Oh. Sorry. I thought I felt something was off and..." "And?" "Nothing real important. Just thinking is all."

"Poison and kill himself. That's cute," Trevor snickered, his smile making it apparent the thought was amusing. Shaking his head slightly, the redhead briefly flinched when the black mass solidified briefly and claw marks slid across his shoulder. "Ouch. It's not that simple, Niji. Yay. The door opened. Sorry for the bright lights. It's not exactly the best of choices, but it'll keep him out of the brotherhood's sight until he settles back down. Poison is an amusing thought though. Like my childhood, his consisted of building up an immunity to many kinds of drugs and poisons. Our jobs needed said immunities or we'd have been dead an eternity ago or he would've spilled intel he shouldn't have." After a brief chuckle and stepping into the new room that'd opened up, the shadows and black mass vanishing entirely from the male duo upon setting foot inside the solid white room, Trevor carefully set the teenage male on the bed set in the center of the room. After readjusting him to be laying more comfortably, he turned back to Niji and brushed his blood soaked hair back out of his face. "I'm glad he stopped growling at me finally. Ah... Don't tell him he made these claw marks on my shoulder please. He'll feel horrible about it. And it's not that he fears it specifically, but more like he doesn't want to hurt anyone he cares about because of it."

"A molecular converter? I've only seen Cirdan's from afar 'cause he doesn't like people messing with his stuff. There's so much I'm gonna hafta go over in this house now that y'all are here. I'll need to spend the night if not a few nights. This is so exciting. I think I might be more excited about this than that VRMMORPG Wennin said he'd get me for my birthday," Jacoby cheered in a perhaps too excited manner, Lurtz's hand on his shoulder to keep him from jumping with the swords in his hands. He couldn't help how excited he got with certain things no matter what he tried so he just went with it. Technology and video games were definitely his strongest suits so when offered a chance to look at something new, even if it wasn't a voiced offer, he would jump on it. "You should have the older guys, like the assassins and soldiers here, teach you some other tricks besides push-ups and chin-ups. They'll have you doing excercises that'll work all of your upper body muscles. I do some excercises they showed me to help build up some weight since I'm currently underweight. It's been a while since I've beaten that game, but I've been having issues with gaining back the weight I lost during the time in the game. With this headgear, I can still play smaller games while excercising too."

"Eh. If I can't settle her down, Trevor or Shayde will. Now," Sheik responded after jumping to a nearby branch and swinging from it. Upon giving her his signal, he released the branch just in time to catch her forearms and toss her further ahead. After his feet hit the branch he was directed at upon jumping himself, he turned slightly and began to traverse the trees behind her as if he'd done so a million times before. He wasn't going to waste time thinking things over after he'd already thought it over most of the night since they all returned to Trevor's house. It wouldn't behoove him to get distracted in the midst of a fight after all.

"Not scared of him, but fine. Whatever," Deception sighed while briefly readjusting herself. Ignoring his attempt at making Mari feel better, she tapped her fist into her palm and flashed the duo a dark grin. Silly little boys and their idle chatter. Time to get this show on the road and show off some of her own skills. "On your marks... Get set... Go!" And with that, the winged male was launched into the air making Mari look at her with a faint hint of surprise. Girl had more bite than he originally thought. "He's right though, Mari. Feel free to talk to us. We can overlook a lot of things and my dad can too. If he can't, he can suck it up. He overstepped a personal boundary and deserved a concussion, if not being knocked out, by doing that. Overall, we just want to help though. Alright? Alright."

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:59 pm
Dantes_river

The Strays

&

The Urchins

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXX"Well, yeah, we knew about that. Her mother poisoned her. It was intended to be a kill shot, but her brother used his magic to deflect it and it ended up hitting her in the ankle instead," Truth breathed, watching the water curiously before glancing back at him. "She's gotten sick like this countless times in the eight years since, but never coughed up blood. I think that's something to do with the vampirism, but I'm no expert." She shrugged, raising her arms over her head only to flinch at pulling an old bruise. "Damn" that was gonna suck if she actually got into another fight. Her skin always did heal faster than the muscles underneath.

"Mmmmm. You're half right. My great grandmother on my father's side was a valkyrie, but everyone else was human. My abilities were activated by her when she saved us from my mother, but they were always there, dormant inside me," Krystina sighed, rubbing her fingers across where she'd been bitten. "In exchange for freeing Haralda from my mother, she brought is to safety. But her mission was never about us, so she left us to our own means once we were out of her reach," she shrugged, brushing her hair from her face.

"I was paraphrasing," the kitten murmured, glancing up at Trevor finally as the colors on her tail darkened for a second. "You'll have to talk to Sky if you want answers. I promised I wouldn't tell. But poison was meant to be a figure of speech. At least they're not permanently etched to his skin or something. That'd be a disaster," she mumbled before looking back at the door. "He'll forgive you eventually. You accept him more than anyone else, I think he'd probably self-mutilate before he tried to hurt you," she snorted, clipping the hair that typically covered her face to the side. "Y'know if Truth sees you like this she's gonna explode."

Shiro gave a smirk at how excited Jake had become, nodding lightly as he swung on his crutches some more. "That'd be good, but I'll need to take baby steps in order to get back up to par. A few days of basic reconditioning in between building things, y'know? If you're gonna be here a few days, I can show you how to build your own. These dinky ones were made with scrap metal, but if Rissa lets us use the force for ourselves we can have a lot more fun," he hummed, glancing to where Kuro was standing at the window. "And maybe that dork can talk to you more about games, if you can get him to open his mouth."

“Good luck with that,” Kana snorted, readying her sword as she was tossed into the trees, having no trouble at all jumping from branch to branch with barely her toes touching the tree before she was launching herself at the next one. When she finally made it to a decent sized mob of enemies, it took her no time at all to drop down into the fray, her sword making contact with someone’s face as her foot landed on another’s back and pushed the body into the dirt. No more discussing, it was time for a bit of action.

The smirk that slid across Skylar’s face just before Deception tossed him was almost inhuman, his hands lighting up with a white aura. She still doesn’t know me very well, does she? How can she? It’s not like I ever let you out for them to see. Are you really sure you can manage all those things you told me you could? And what about your friend? I refuse to play messenger for you, so you’re going to have to figure out a way to get around sharing my body. I’ll manage. Watch your six. Sky blinked back to reality long enough to dodge the air bound person, his hands reaching out as the white aura bubbled and turned green, turning the person to stone and watching them drop from the sky.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:45 pm
Pure T0rture

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne, The Prince

Sighing heavily in sync with each other, Lucian shifted his eyes towards the redhead and waved her over to his side whilst Runealis kicked the door back closed, a shuffled thud following suit. "Again, it's all dependent on key factors. If I get the flu, it's most likely going to differ from how you get it or she gets it. As for the dormant valkyrie gene, you likely inherited a fraction of said gene alongside your brother. That's genetics for you. The genes passed down throughout a family can only pass on so much information. You can be fifty-fifty, eighty-twenty, or even a hundred percent of one parent. The more human genes passed through the family, the more the valkyrie gene was diluted. Even awakened, you still only have a fraction of what your great grandmother had, and as far as I could tell before your coughing disrupted my check-up, it's about the equivalent of a gift given by a valkyrie only with wings," he responded whilst setting his chin in one hand and the other between his knees. Might as well examine her while waiting for Runealis' blood to spread through Krystina's body. "It's to be expected of them. They have a mission outside of our world's jurisdiction. Family or not, they're capable of shutting off their attachments for the sake of their mission. Either way, can you seriously c'mere? I'm going mostly on sound for you. Unfortunately, it's difficult getting a good read from even this short a distance of your scent through her overpowering stench of death. You just flinched and I'm waiting for his blood to circulate through her body to her throat and lungs so she won't cough as I finish my examination of her. As for the coughing up blood, I wouldn't disagree about the vampirism being the cause. The vampiric venom and valkyrie genes aren't meshing well with each other which is the cause in those jerky movements of the cells in her system. Those jerky motions cause friction which causes inflammation and eventual erosion of the surrounding tissue. If it remains untreated and her regeneration rate hits an all-time low, it could potentially kill her. I can treat it, but it'll be repetitive treatments until I can do more research on rebooting her system. The jerky cells aren't capable of being fixed unless she were to become human once more and the only way to do that, according to some underground rumors and Sheik, is by some elfin vampire musician yet no one is truly capable of tracking him. By the time you found his last seen location, he's gone again."

Smiling a little less friendlier at the space in front of him, Trevor set his hands on his arms and began tapping his fingers. "I know what you meant, Niji, and I repeat how amusing it is to think about it that way. It's not really poisonous, but more acidic or like a self-destructive method he goes along with unknowingly. I'll admit he wasn't himself when he got them, but overall, it's more of a hindrance to him than anything at this point. Given more time, I do believe that his talents will suffer," the Sheikah breathed out before glancing back down at the sleeping teenager. At least he seemed to be at rest even in the brightness of the room. Brushing a hair out of his face then pointing at the seal on his shirt having been shredded at some point. "Another amusing thought... No. He's going to hit me at minimum for sure and I don't intend to put up a fight about it. The brotherhood, or more like his original adoptive father and master, has a room like this one only the bed has restraints and isn't as comfortable. Before he got the seals, they'd locked him up in that room for several months while accusing him of being a monster among other things. I can't exactly say what all they did to him, but every time I went to visit him, he was just more and more terrified. He associates bright lights, big or small, with that room. Most of the details from then have been blocked out of his memory due to his own subconscious mind." Standing back up, he stepped out of the room and across the basement in swift strides. After Niji was out of the room, the door shut behind her just for him to hop up slightly and pull a lever on the ceiling down with his uninjured arm, turn it to the right and release it. Once the wall swung open on the opposite side of the basement from the room of light, he headed right on into it with all of the surgical tools and cabinets full of medical supplies. Removing a bunch of medical supplies from the cabinets, he set them on the metal table before turning on the faucet of a deep metal sink and sticking his head under the running water. After washing most of the blood off, he used a nearby towel to pat dry his shoulder and mostly dry his face and hair. "That's why she's not going to see it. She'll go ballistic on Ephie too if she finds out it was him. This is something she'll likely see more often though now that she's home and I'm retired... And Sheik's around... Pity. This was exactly what I wanted my girls to stay out of. Guess this is karma..." After tying a thin piece of string to a curved needle, he briefly tapped a button on the underside of the table just so a source of music could start up as a distraction. As it started picking up, Trevor began stitching together the claw marks with one hand as the other tapped his fingers to the music. "I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin'. I see bad times today. Don't go around tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise..."

"We're being volunteered for things, Lurtz. Isn't that great?" Cloud sighed heavily before shifting his weight swiftly to use his sword as a shield. Lurtz, however, simply took a leap up to the ceiling, his feet turning him to a slightly different angle before coming back down on top of a man breaking through the window. Upon landing on him, his hand swiftly pierced through his chest just in time for his head to go back slightly as the window suddenly took on a small hole surrounded by cracks. Instead of hitting the ground like any normal person, the vampire simply stood up from the crouch he'd landed in, his eyes shifting from the solid black color they'd become back to their natural icy blue even as a thin trickle of blood ran down from his forehead. "If those are my orders, I will comply. The enemy has one sniper, approximately one-point-six kilometers to the southeast. Few have that kind of ability without the use of magic. I'm fine. It's not the first time I've been shot in the head," was his only response to the statement as the wound began pushing the bullet back. His words got a few slight nods from the remaining few in the living room. Rayne's gaze merely zoomed in on the vampiric blood. "So I did deflect a bullet... Sometimes I wish we were back in the age of the samurai, but then again, I'm not exactly Cirdan's biggest fan. I can't say which I hate more; enemies with guns or that neat-freak samurai beating the crud out of you with a wooden spoon for catching you snacking before he's finished cooking. The most I like about him is how diligent he is about household chores and that giant garden behind the house."

"But of course. And don't worry about Cloud's bitching. He's got really low self-esteem so he thinks he's useless," Jacoby smiled perhaps a little too cheerfully for a pup seeing someone shot in the head. Spinning the swords in his hands a few times, one could almost see a hint of boredom creeping in. There was too little activity in the house. He'd have been better off playing one of his games in the garage than just sitting there like a defenseless child. "I'd like that though, Shiro. I don't really have many friends of my own that're close by so I'd like some that aren't under the category of Fox's acquaintances or babysitter. Be right back!" Allowing his body to shift slightly to where he was partly transparent along with the swords, he made a few quick steps forwards before hopping over the railing to the stairs and using his feet to bounce off the wall and get further into the hall upstairs. Shortly afterwards, he dropped through the ceiling with both swords still in his possession though they had blood on them. "Y'all were right. My time in that MMO gave me an awesome skill for the real world though I'll repeat my comment of these being light compared to the ones in the game. Fox is totally gonna freak if he finds out." "Life and death isn't a game, Jake. You should know that after all those other players were found dead at the exact time their avatars died in that game." "I know, I know. Though technically speaking, I killed some of them too meaning not only was I a PKer, but a murderer before I hit the double digits. Do you honestly think I don't take these things seriously? Just like then, this is a game of survival and I don't intend to lose. Stop treating me like a toddler, Cloud. If anything, I'm making your job easier." "Jake, you're still a kid so I kinda have to treat you like one. If I didn't, you'd get hurt and Fox would have ten kinds of conniption fits. Could you please behave just once when we have to play babysitter?" "Baby. Cirdan doesn't complain about the things I do." "Fox also wouldn't dare challenge Cirdan's authority." "Shows how worrisome you can be to the unluckiest of spirit foxes... Maybe Kuro-tan will play a game with me! I could introduce him to a few online gaming buddies, some of which survived the one MMO with me. We only go by our avatar names so I can always transfer an old avatar's data for him to use."

Hitting a guy behind Kana's assault with a knife to the chest, Sheik rolled with him before immediately kicking a second in the jaw and snatching the knife back out. After a few more hits, the second man who'd been targeting the female got several swift jabs of a knife between his ribs. This then got the Sheikah to blow a stray strawberry blonde hair out of his face. Having thought he'd heard something, he glanced around swiftly only to shrug slightly then fling his knife at a third guy. Unfortunately for him, it hit him in the shoulder though Kana managed to get the final hit on him. "Smooth. Given enough practice, we could tag-team people without ever saying a word. And look at that. You took out twice as many as I did. Bravo, dancer. Color me impressed at the genuine article," he smiled at the female.

Shifting the sniper over the area, the thug of a teenage illusionist let out a low hiss as he noted a figure quite some distance away moving with a sniper in hand. Kristoff then dropped down to his stomach with the gun still prepped for firing as he followed his every move. Taking a few slow, steady breaths, he took a moment to line up his shot. "I don't know if I can hit him from here," he breathed softly to himself. As far as he could tell, he was the last enemy after the little group Sheik and Kana were dispatching. He hadn't seen anyone else.

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Dantes_river

The Strays

&

The Urchins

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXXNodding at his words, the redhead stood up off the floor and stepped closer to him, brushing her bangs from her face. "Is this better?" she asked softly, tugging on her shirt as she wondered what his reaction would be to the various levels of bruises that lay across her back. Wisdom hadn't been the greatest of boyfriends to her, but he'd had his moments when he was sweet. That destructive cycle had been hard to escape, and even harder to keep from falling back into. Rubbing her arm, she glanced over at Krystina for a minute before relaxing some more. "I will ask that you teach me a bit about healing people. The most I can do is maybe stitch a surface cut. It's not my best skill," she added, tucking some hair behind one ear as she watched him.

"I've heard of him. Hunters have gone after him time and again, yet no one can actually catch him." Krystina mumbled, her throat raspy as another coughing fit came on, making her whimper and rest against the wall. "But Sky says he's a bit of a dork, or at least, the demon does." she murmured, biting her lip as a flame sprouted from the tips of her fingers. She'd learned a lot about one of her weakest powers thanks to that demon. It was strange how willing he'd become in the past few years, had her brother really taken that much of an effect on the man? Or perhaps he was finally starting to trust them all? Regardless, it was still such a strange predicament her baby brother had found himself in with that demon.

Frowning at how Trevor was sewing his wounds, the kitten pulled a stool over to him and grabbed his hand, pulling the needle away from him. "Let me do this. If I can't be up there fighting, I at least want to be of use. And your hands are shaking." she sighed, tail swaying along to the music. "As to Truth finding out, good luck with that, no one but Deception can hide anything from that drama baby," she mumbled, not taking no for an answer as she began from where she'd stopped him, her hands much more steady as she made the stitches. It was a good thing she'd payed attention when Granny taught her how to tend wounds. Not that she'd ever imagined using that knowledge on someone other than her brothers.

"Trust me, Cloud, when I say that Jake probably hasn't been a kid in a long time. The first time you kill or see a kill takes that from you. Kuro changed after those games, too." Shiro breathed, rubbing his hand along the piercings in one of his ears as he looked back towards his brother to see if he'd gotten shot. Funnily enough, it looked like Kuro had pulled another matrix trick on them.

"I really hate snipers,"
Kuro sighed, walking over to Shiro's bag and pulling out the larger gun again. Punching a few buttons on the key pad on the side, he glanced over at Jake and grinned. "You ever fired a plasma cannon before?" he asked softly, pausing to wave when Kansei and Bander came in from running a perimeter on the house, Shiro tossing some clothes at the two animals. "Don't change back in front of the kid!" they both called, before turning their gaze back to Jake in wait of his answer. If he said no, they'd set it up on their own. That sniper was going to bother them.

"Thank you" Kana hummed, giving a low bow with her sword before smirking and standing up. "C'mon, we should go collect loony loo and crazy cakes before they hurt themselves." she breathed, tucking her sword into the sheath on her back. Looking around, she gave a sigh at spotting Lianna not too far off, and Rissa on the other side of the yard with her sword still alight. "You pick, the faerie or the elemental?" she asked, pointing at each in such a way that her arms crossed. She always had felt more at ease on the battlefield than anywhere else.

Skylar, unlike most, had been raining down on those Kristoff had shot, sending most through the same fiery portals he'd been opening all night, though a few were sent through a second portal that was full of void nothingness. Hopefully they'd be collected properly by whatever death entity they belonged to. He had other things to worry about right now, mainly his sister, and if she'd been bothered by any stray souls. Why not go and check on her? You're only saying that because your little buddy is in that room. Well, not only. Liar.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:51 pm
Pure T0rture

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne, The Prince

Nodding in response to her question, the werewolf slid a little closer to her before leaning in a bit just to sniff her. Half Sheikah, half something else and the faint traces of one of the men in the house. Made sense. There'd been some chatter of the familial sort going on alongside a few other things when they got here. "Much better. Sorry again for the invasion of personal space," he smiled at the redhead before wrapping a hand in a thin layer of water and gently setting her hand in his own. Now to find the disturbance and fix it. "I suppose I can do that. I'm not going to promise it'll be easy or that my way will actually make any kind of sense, but it's how my mother taught me. Overall, you need to be able to read auras and control your chakras even outside of your own body. You're already sensitive to the between so figuring out auras shouldn't be too hard."

Giving off a faint sound that almost sounded like a snicker, Runealis moved his hand quickly as if he'd just sneezed. "Word is he's been found by several hunters, but upon contact with him, their attacks failing through some bizarre accident, they changed their minds on killing him. The ones that've met him say he's too nice, too fruity, too into his music, to be anything that could kill mercilessly. The remainder claim he's a deceitful creature that've turned allies into fools that question what they're doing," he murmured softly as his gaze drifted briefly towards the window. If he ever found a moment to have both him and that winged fellow alone, he was definitely going to hit him. It was nothing personal with the owner of the body of course, but he'd have to get over being involved with said hit. The demon within him deserved it after so long. Feeling as if eyes were on him, he turned his gaze towards the source only to repeat that snicker sound when he noticed it was Lucian. "It's not important, Lulu. Don't worry about it."

Frowning at the girl pulling the needle from his hand, Trevor scratched his cheek with his pinkie, the only finger on that hand without blood on it. "I was doing fine considering its location. It's not the first time I've had to treat my own injuries specifically in that area," he pouted while letting her pick up on stitching up his shoulder. To her words of wisdomabout hiding the injuries, he gave a snort. It'd be fine so long as he didn't wear a tank top. Besides, he had his own little secret about hiding things without lying. "It'll be fine. I've got t-shirts to cover the bandages and I'm harder to read than you think. Crazy depression or not, I haven't changed much since I left home. The most that has changed about me involves the princess, her rebellious sister and that oddball informant I consider a son. They're my whole world and without them, I don't really have much to go on. God willing, my daughters and I will have no contact with my parents. I'd rather die than let them meet their grandparents. Watari shouldn't even be here. He died a decade ago if not longer, the whole clan attending his funeral. And Sheik wouldn't have been here if Ephie hadn't brought him here 'cause I went into a wee bit of a depression. Even worse is what's coming for him. Shayde is only here because of Sheik, much like Lulu. As for Hades, well, I'd say he's here for Lulu and information. Call it intuition."

Cloud sighed in something of an agitated, exhausted, and frustrated manner instead of giving a verbal response. It wasn't worth the effort. Instead, he glanced at his vampire comrade. Was he really alright or was he just acting as he was trained to by his father? He was just too hard to read.
        Lurtz simply seemed to be ignoring the conversation and gaze as he caught the bullet in one hand and wiped the back of the other against his forehead. Why'd he miscounted the number of enemies approaching? He'd never done that before. Now it was going to bother him. If he was around... Wrapping his hand around the bullet, he sighed inwardly though that was about all he did. It wasn't like he was in anyone's way with where he was standing.

Practically bouncing over to Kuro, his eyes having followed the others hands the whole time though his own hands spun the swords around just to slide them over his shoulders, Jacoby seemed perhaps too happy about seeing the gun. As if recalling he didn't have sheaths, he readjusted his arms and grip to where he was holding the swords in one hand. "Enemy snipers can be a pain. On a second note, no, not in a VRMMO like the one I got trapped in much less in real life. I've played a few first person shooters with them in it though. I've only fired handguns, snipers, a rocket and grenade launcher, ARs, SMGs and light SMGs in the games requiring my headsets. You'd think they'd put plasma canons in the gunner games, especially alien ones since they're always talking about aliens using them, but they're such stupid wusses it isn't funny," the little fox spirit thrummed in response, his tails swaying side to side so cheerfully. Having glanced in the direction of the returning duo, he automatically gave a snort. "Nothing I haven't seen before. How much recoil does this gun have? Oh. Right. Lurtz, when things settle down a bit, do me a flava and feed Rayne please. He's been focused in on where you got shot since the blood started welling up." "If that is what you wish, Lord Jacoby." "Ugh... That's so annoying. You have zero personality, Lurtz." "My apologies. If I may ask, should I have portrayed some kind of cheer or annoyance in my response?" "Just go back to being quiet. It's annoying having to tell you that you're allowed to do as you want instead of acting like some kind of creepy a** puppet."

Silently chuckling a little on the inside to her response of his honesty, Sheik simply tucked his hair behind his ear since it had merely returned to bugging him. And there it was again; a sharp pain followed by a heavy weight within his chest. Wounds of the heart sometimes never healed, or so Trevor had told him in their earlier years, even if it hadn't happened yet. Glancing between the two girls, he gave a soft sigh. The bloodlust some went through could get annoying really quickly. "I guess I'll go with the elemental. You'd likely fare better with the faerie than I would. If things start getting too rough, and some tricks from my elder brother don't work, I'll send her your way," he responded after a moment of silent deliberation, his hand briefly reaching behind him to brush his fingertips against his lyre out of habit. Hopefully she wouldn't turn on him in a bad way. He'd hate to resort to overly hostile methods of settling a woman down. Giving Kana a quick salute, he took up a swift pace that was rather low to the ground over to Rissa. Though he wasn't really expecting anything to go smoothly, he opted to at least get the elemental's attention by saying, "Hey there, hon. Time to settle down now. They weren't really worth the effort of getting all wound up like this."

"What's up, Mari? You're certainly taking your time with this shot," Deception questioned while trying to find the target with her binoculars. What was he even looking at?! Hearing him muttering incoherently, her brow raised at him. This target of his certainly was irritating him if he was starting to show signs of irritability. At noting him moving the bolt, she frowned slightly. There was hostility in that motion, no doubt about it. "Dude, just relax. Take all the time you need. Whoever this guy is, he's not worth the stress." "He's already hit someone, Dee. Why he didn't aim for us, I'm not entirely sure, but there's a window that's going to need to be replaced." "Really?" "Naw. I'm just making s**t up. Look, I might be a pathological liar, but I wouldn't joke around about someone getting shot." "True. And you do lie a lot. You should stop lying so much before even we consider you the boy who cried wolf."

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:54 pm
Dantes_river
I'm having fun with the internal dialogue between Sky and Adra

The Strays

&

The Urchins

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXX"I lived in a ten by ten room with thirteen other kids, I haven't had personal space in years. You're fine." Truth chuckled softly, a shiver running up her spine at the water on his hand. "Auras I get, but chakras? You might need to explain that one to me," she breathed, peeking around the lycan to get a look at Krystina. Whatever was in that guys blood was working pretty quickly. She already looked loads better than she had minutes ago.

Krystina gave a smile at Hayden's description of this musician, tapping her fingers lightly against her knee. "I've actually gotten a description from the demon inside Sky. He says he's a fruity dork who sees the world in a unique way. Not sure what he really meant but it was interesting to hear." she murmured, hugging her knees close to her chest.

"You'd be surprised. Truth was able to spot wounds on Bander when he'd hidden them from the rest of us. She's got someone telling her about the secrets she can't see. Kinda similar to Ephie, I think, but instead of shadows you need to watch out for the sand," the kitten murmured, focusing on her stitching as her tail reached out and grabbed a rag so he could clean off his hands. "You're right about Hayden, though, you should've heard the demon when he showed up. It was funny. That guy's normally so cranky but seeing Hayden made him cheer and holler like a child." she chuckled, tying off the stitches before pulling out her knife to cut the wire.

"Well you're about to learn. I've got it set to use heat signatures, but the screen is kinda wonky so it'll be a bit of luck on our part too. I'll support the gun for you while you aim, this button right here readies it once you've aimed and this one's to fire," Kuro hummed, tail swaying excitedly as he explained how to use the weapon. Setting it up beside the window, he glanced over at Shiro and nodded lightly before grinning brightly at Jake.

Rissa blinked lightly as Sheik approached, her chocolate eyes rimmed with vivid red. Grinning slightly, she nodded and looked at the burnt husks at her feet. "it was too easy." she tsked, shaking her head as the fire on her sword faded away. Rubbing her eyes for a moment, the red rims faded away and she gave a sigh. "urhg. I wasn't trying to get so wound up like that. It just... happens... when I use my powers...." she breathed, sliding her sword into it's sheath as she looked at him. "Where's Lee?"

"That's kind of funny coming from you of all people, Deception." Sky murmured as he landed beside her, brushing a fire off his shoulder as the last of the intricate tattoos his demon bore wore off his skin. "but you're not wrong, either," he drawled, scooping up Lianna's violin and brushing a few specks of blood off the lacquered surface before looking around for her. "Lianna didn't go off fighting, did she?" he asked softly, raising an eyebrow at Deception. If she had, there would be no way of knowing if she'd gotten herself hurt, and if she'd gotten lost, it would be nearly impossible to find her. The girl hardly left a trace of herself when she was in the zone. She'll be fine, she's stronger than you lot give her credit for. Doesn't ease my worries at all. Why don't you go check on your sister now? She was still coughing up blood last you saw her, don't you want to know if she's gotten better? I do, but you're still only saying that so you can see your friend.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:39 pm
Pure T0rture
I can tell. ;3

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne, The Prince

"Well, that should return to you now that you're in a larger space. As for me, I've only been told that getting within arms reach of someone is considered entering their personal space and to apologize for it. Truth be told, these clothes aren't exactly my cup of tea, but I was told it'd be inappropriate for me to go around in the nude in my human form. No pun intended," Lucian smiled almost teasingly, his ice blue eyes closing as the water on his hands began shifting like there was a current within it. Giving off a faint snicker, he opened one eye back up. "You don't have to worry about her. I intend to take good care of her. Hades doesn't fully delve into the medical field, but he's pretty amazing at what he does do medically. It's like new wounds became years older, not even scarring left behind. And chakra is energy flowing from one frequency to the next in a circular motion and can bring one to self-awareness whilst also aiding in your health both physically and mentally. When you can use your own awareness to enter the chakras of another person, you may allow the chakra to flow freely which, in turn, can aid in recovery. When something's usually off with someone, chakra points may be blocked by some form of pent up energy such as aggression or rage or simply unbalanced thus exerting too much energy and they'll need to find ways of opening it up or balancing it out. There's an innumerable amount of ways to do this since there are many ways to find relaxation; exercise, the arts, meditation, and so on." Taking a hand to poke her on the spine, his expression became more serious. "The body is made up of seven chakra points that run along the spine, starting at the base, or your nether regions to be more precise. It's called muladhara. This is soon followed by svadhishthana, or that which is the middle of your spine. Then comes manipura at the level of the solar plexus, anahata at the cardiac plexus, vishuddha at the nerve plexus of the pharynx region, ajna between the eyes, and finally, sahasrara at the crown of your head. Each chakra point can affect your mentality and physical health in different manners; lower back pains, sexual desire, high blood pressure, migraines, depression, ulcers, displacement... This is why people say not to bottle things up, to rant and rave if you need to get something off your chest. Overall, it's simply energy being put to use in either a good or bad way."

Smiling at her words, Hayden nodded slightly as if he understood. In all actuality, he didn't doubt the demon would've considered the musician that way. Peeling himself off the wall, he moved over to the window just to open it and step up onto the windowsill. "I'll be right back. You should be able to complete your current objective, Lulu," he murmured before hopping out, the werewolf merely telling him to be careful in response. Within seconds, the assassin was on the roof and giving a good flick to Skylar's arm. "Listen to him. He's right. She's not weak in the slightest much less fragile. You can worry, but these guys aren't worrisome to even a dust bunny. Oh. Right! Măgar." Pausing briefly to tap his fist into his hand then punch Skylar on the arm, the Romanian's eyes narrowed slightly in a glare he shot out of the corner of his eye. "Nu sunt sigur că te pot ierta, cioara. Ai plecat de pe parcursul a doua mea etapa cea mai vulnerabilă în viață..."

"Well, her little sand ni- sandman's gonna hafta keep his trap shut on this and keep his nose as far from me as possible. I'm not as fun as I am now when I get pissed off... Thanks... Either way, I need to be able to sit down and talk with them honestly now that they're back. Things just got complicated though now that there's more people here, more enemies and what's coming," Trevor stated perhaps a little too coolly as he accepted the rag and began wiping his hands off. He knew it sounded odd, but it was just how he was. The Sheikah male had always been a giant puzzle to others, the only exception being Karma. Sliding out his knife and flicking it quickly over his shoulder to cut the wire faster, he gave a soft sigh. "So the demon was thrilled to see him? That guy... Ugh... My brothers guardian is making my Agent Orange act up. Next scratch please. It's starting to grow quiet upstairs and Truth will likely catch on to us being down here if we don't finish this quickly."

Hopping excitedly, the little fox spirit began cheering about learning something new. Resettling himself, he began his once over of the gun with his eyes while listening intently to what Kuro was telling him. At the word luck, Jacoby's lips curled up in a slightly less innocent smirk. "No worries then. I have great fortune unlike my brother. He has great misfortune. That's precisely why people say we counteract each other. It's also why Fox lived alone since middle school," he responded, his gaze still locked on the weapon. After a few seconds, his fingers hit the buttons swiftly before he withdrew his hands, his tails swaying ever so cheerfully behind him. Hearing a shrill response from Deception and a what the ********> from Kristoff, his smile became cheerful and innocent again. "Hit him."

Smiling up at her, Sheik straightened his posture before jutting a thumb over his shoulder. "It's all good. It happens to even the best of us. I just didn't want you to turn on me so I figured I'd start off with words. Good to see you've settled down without a fight. Kana went after Lianna over there so we should probably go help with that," he responded before glancing briefly in the opposite direction. Motioning her to follow, he started over in their direction with his arms held loosely over his chest. Might as well be prepared for the worst if she was a bloodthirsty faerie. Then again, fairies weren't a bloodthirsty type unless part of the darker courts, ie dark elves or blood elves. "Wouldn't be surprising... She's not half faerie, is she?"

"Oh shut up, Sky. I'm the queen of deception, dummy, so I have to use it to my advantage. But yeah, she did. And we've already got people on top of that," Deception responded, her hands lowering the binoculars enough so he could see her annoyed glare. She then returned to her previous search for Kristoff's target. At finally noticing the man, he was suddenly gone. "Holy frick!" "What the hell?! That came from inside the house..." "Shiro's little doohickeys, maybe? Anyone dead inside?" "Mm... No. The little kitsune sounds kinda happy though."

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:51 pm
Dantes_river
is it bad i want someone to think that Sky and Rune are a couple?

The Lost

&

Alone

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXXFeeling a shiver run up her spine as he poked her, the redhead listened closely and nodded at his words before biting her lip. Let things out, hm? "No wonder I struggle so much with it! I'm not very good at controlling my energy as is," she chuckled, rubbing the back of her head as she spoke. "Thanks for the info, I'll keep that in mind while I practice. Maybe I'll actually improve now," she hummed, glancing over at Krystina one more time. It really was impressive how quickly she'd gotten better.

"It wouldn't be Truth if she didn't worry, she cares about us all as if we were one giant family. She'll probably treat you lot the same way once she gets to know you." Krystina mumbled softly fidgeting lightly with the ends of her skirt as she peered out the window after Hayden. There was something about him.... How come she felt so much better after drinking so little of his blood? It was strange.

Jumping slightly as Hayden suddenly appeared, Sky gave a frown and shook his head. "I knew you were gonna show up eventually and yet, you still surprised me," he huffed, pouting slightly as he glanced down at the violin in his hands only to get punched. When he looked up again, his eyes were a familiar flaming red-orange. Glancing over to Deception and Mari for a moment he let out a sigh and shook his head. "N-am lăsat intenționat, jur," He breathed, tugging the Romanian to the other side of the rooftop. "Am avut intentia de a se întoarce, dar m-am băgat un pic de probleme cu niște îngeri și pe femeia aceea. Chiar nu am vrut să te abandoneze atât de mult timp." he murmured, setting a hand on the other's shoulder.

"hey. Watch your damn language!" Niji mumbled, poking him in the cheek at his almost-name for Truth's little informant. Continuing on, she nodded at his questions and gave a hum. "He was very excited. He's also the one who really offered to make those pills, as well as translated the Romanian. He seemed to know Cheshie too." she breathed, pausing to pull a few flecks of fur out of the cut before she continued on. "Guess I’m shedding a little. Sorry." she mumbled, chewing on her cheek as she tied off the next stitch and moved on to the third.

"well, good thing we've got you shooting~" Kuro hummed, tucking the weapon up onto his shoulder as Jacoby aimed and fired. His short statement afterwards was met by cheers from both felines and clapping as Kansei and Bander came padding back downstairs, a light speckling of blood covering the area around their mouths. "Not bad, kiddo. You spend enough time with these two and we'll have you shooting like a pro" Bander chuckled, giving the fox a fanged grin as he sat on the couch beside Shiro.

"mmm.... I tried to eat Truth one time because she tried that," Rissa mumbled, tugging on the bar piercing in her left ear as she followed him towards where she could hear Kana talking at Lianna. Glancing at Sheik when he asked about Lee being half faerie, the elemental's face twitched and she nodded briefly. "Dark elf. But we haven't told the others," she mumbled, blinking as she watched Lianna flip Kana onto her back, a hand tightening around her neck. "Well, time for a party," she hummed, cracking her knuckles as a smirk slid across her face. Setting her sword far enough away, Rissa dove on top of Lianna, grabbing her hand as they both rolled off of Kana, the other managing to claw her in the eye.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:51 pm
Pure T0rture
No. Besides, the Romanian is feeling mischievous. ;3

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne, The Prince

Smiling at how she'd responded to all he was doing and saying, Lucian nodded slightly in return. "Well, once I'm done examining everyone and starting up any necessary treatment plans, Hades and I intend to do some training. With our training comes a very useful method we use for relaxation; yoga. He helped me figure out each of the positions and you feel a lot better like you have more energy while that stress has simply melted away. You can join us if you like. Same goes with Krystina, if she's feeling up to it," the werewolf hummed obviously in a good mood since he was asked for help with something instead of being the one asking. Finally removing his hands from Truth, he began picking through a bag he pulled from the dimension in his earring, sniffing each little jar or bag he was checking out. Finding what he was looking for, he set a couple of short sticks of what appeared to be beef jerky. "You seem to be relatively healthy albeit underweight. Your immune system is a little wonky, but balancing your chakras should correct that. As for this, it's just a little something to keep your immune system up to par from a remedy of old... And I hope you're not the smothering kind of worrier when you're not doing something else. Miss Krystina, may I take a second look now that your coughing has settled down?"

"Și cât timp ți-am spus să scap de ea? E vina ta pentru a nu asculta. Am continuat spunându- vă că a fost o veste proastă. Te-aș fi lovit mai greu, dar tu nu esti destul de tine," the Romanian retorted sharply though he was keeping his voice low. Returning to his previous calm, he settled his arms across his chest and tapped the toe of his boot on the roof as a slight frown passed over his face. "Chiar ai lăsat într-un moment prost în viața mea... M-am schimbat foarte mult de atunci și nu tocmai în bine. Cel puțin eu sunt înălțimea ta acum." That said, he finally pulled Skylar into a tight embrace with a pout. "It's just been a while since I've seen you. I was worried beyond belief."

Glancing at each other briefly as the two males seemed to be squabbling, Deception and Kristoff raised a brow. ‘Exes?’ the feline mouthed at Deception only to have her shrug and mouth in response, ‘current?’ Shaking his head slightly, he tapped where the seal on Skylar's chest would be on his own chest then tapped near his eyes. "You mean him?!" "Shh!" Noting Runealis' eyes on them, the duo looked elsewhere as if pretending they hadn't been paying any mind to their interacting.

"Ele sunt atât de ușor să te pui cu, mica mea cioara. Ele joacă nevinovat atunci când acestea nu sunt," he snickered in his ear just before releasing him slightly from the hug, his face lingering for a moment near the others just to fully pull away. Licking his lips, he inwardly started laughing at how quickly Kristoff jumped off the roof with Deception following shortly after, mostly so she could make her pet cat catch her once she dropped down. Starting off with a snicker, the Romanian slid a hand up to his lips to contain his amusement at their response to how close he'd been to Sky. Then again, it most definitely appeared as if they'd kissed during that moment in which he lingered. He'd expected being able to pull some things over on people like his hearing, but this was too easy. Wasn't she the one saying he was untrustworthy to begin with? "Așa că ipocrit, acea fata. For one whose greatest talent is deception, she surely has failed in seeing that one... Heh. Sorry to hit and tease you like that. It was definitely well deserved on his part though. I was serious though, crow, about how things went from there... I'm not as I once was. I didn't even know I was of demonic descent until I blacked out and woke up three days later amidst four or five of the deceased."

Blinking a couple of times for the girl's words to register entirely, but once they did, Trevor started laughing. "I think you need to watch your own language, little lady. I cut myself short whilst you used foul language. You're not allowed to use that language until you're in your twenties," he smiled perhaps a little too cheerfully. At hearing her response to the demon's responses to the Romanian, the fruity feline from a different world and the need for the use of alchemy, he began tapping his fingers together as his expression became thoughtful. "Well, if he's wanting to be useful and won't cause Skylar any unnecessary trouble, I don't think it'd be bad to let him do so. And I'm not really surprised about the feline. The Romanian was unforeseen; a very rare variable it seems. It's like he's one of a kind... Sareila... Mm? Oh. Uh. It's fine. A little fuzz won't hurt and it'll get washed out once I do a second once-over with the sink when we're finished with this last cut. They're still bleeding after all."

Smiling at the cheers, the little spirit fox gave a slight shrug as if it were no big deal. To him, it wasn't that big of a deal as he'd had more of a challenge playing chess on Veteran levels with a computer online, but he supposed they'd had issues with it before. As if something clicked in his head, he stiffened. "Nooooo! That was the perfect videogame moment in real life! Oh my God. I failed so horribly not to notice it. I'm such a failure. I've betrayed my calling," he cried, his face now behind his hands. Not knowing how else to respond, Cloud stepped over to him just to pat him on the back. Poor little guy was far too invested in his video games for it to be normal. "Your video games will forgive you, Jake. Don't go crying about something so minor as a frigging videogame moment in the real world." "But it was perfect..." Picking the boy up after setting his sword back in the partial sheath on his back, he moved him over to Shiro and set him down on the couch beside him. "I don't do crying children... Or pups. Where's Trevor when you need his whole kindhearted fatherly instinct act?"

Glancing at Rissa, he briefly flicked a knife out and spun it around his hand just before it vanished again. "She's still young and inexperienced. You've obviously never fought with real ninja assassins before. These guys weren't even assassins. They were just ninjas for hire. None of them have the marks on their hands," Sheik stated coolly before feeling his eye twitch at the answer he received. Dark elves... Lovely. As Rissa took Lianna down, he reached down to grab and pull Kana back to her feet. "Slow, deep breaths... And I'll be right back." Running after Lianna and Rissa, he quickly hopped over the girls and gave Rissa a quick shove with his feet albeit not one that'd hurt her. Shortly afterwards, Shayde was flipping over with Lianna to where both were on their backs on the ground. The only difference was that the darker male had been able to roll with his weight to where his legs were over her neck and chest, her arm pinned between his legs, and eventually start pressing his weight down just enough to start cutting off her air passage as he sat up. "Nice job. You're not hurting her like you did Watari. Lianna, it's up to you. This can only get uglier or better and, quite honestly, if we hurt you, it wouldn't bother us in the slightest as it'd be your fault. Drow or not, do you really want to hurt those you love so much?"

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:37 pm
Dantes_river
haha fun~

The Lost

&

Alone

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXXTruth gave a hum and tugged her hair out of her face briefly. Taking the beef jerky from him, she blinked and then nodded. "Thanks...." she mumbled, settling herself back on the floor to eat them before smiling at his comment of smothering people. "Only a little. And only when they're sick or injured. Most often, people can fend for themselves but when things happen to them that leave them needing others i can get a little doting." she shrugged, a wisp of pale blue fire resting on her fingers as she spoke.

"You do as you need, Lucian. Whatever is in his blood, it seems to have helped me, for the moment,"
Krystina murmured tugging her hair up into a short ponytail. It felt so warm in here, when did that start? Am I getting a fever? I wish I knew medicine like I do battle magic. giving a sigh, the newborn paused her thoughts to look over at truth. She'd have to be more careful who she drank from, perhaps if she got better she could ask that other vampire she'd seen briefly. The one who'd carried her to the baths.

"It has indeed been a while, spider monkey. But i'm pleased to see you nonetheless,"
the demon hummed, hugging back lightly when he was embraced. "Were this my own body I'd demand we sat and drank a while, but that'll have to wait." he breathed, glancing over to the duo just as they left. Grinning brightly as he caught on to the Romanian's plot. "atât de crud cu prostănaci," he scolded, ruffling the other's hair before flinching at some invisible thing, his eyes fading back to Skylar's pale blue. Shaking his head briefly, the valkyr looked around for a moment before frowning at a hole in the clouds. "It's not safe for him out here. It seems my magic can't always mask his. We'll have to be careful how much attention we draw." "I can still talk, but only briefly. We'll need to find a secluded space if we want to continue this conversation, împieliţat." "I don't blame you for wanting to smack him,though. Someone had to. Moron got himself in a heap of trouble."

"I don't know what you're talking about. My language is perfectly respectable," Niji hummed, acting indignant for the briefest of moments before sticking her tongue out at him. "Shiro and Kuro say I swear like a sailor. I think they just need a new dictionary. Words only have power if you let them, after all," she hummed, finishing off the last stitch and setting the needle and thread to the side. "I'll need to wash up too. Your blood has a distinct smell." Niji mumbled, looking at the red coating the tips of her fingers. She briefly wondered if every species' blood had a distinct taste as it did smell. Maybe she'd have to ask one of the blood drinkers in the house!

"Hey, it's okay kiddo. What's wrong with having a video game moment in real life?" Bander murmured as he padded over and set a hand on Jacoby's head, leaning on the couch beside him and the white haired feline. "C'mon, you can tell this monster anything." he hummed, remaining calm as Shiro and Kuro went about setting the various gadgets they'd scattered about the room back into their duffle bag.

Once back on her feet, Kana cracked a slight smirk and nodded, putting her hands on her knees looking up long enough to see him shove Rissa off of Lianna. Well, they certainly didn't understand how those two worked. Stepping over, she pulled the elemental off the ground and handed her sword back, not at all fazed by how the other's eye was reforming. "Lee needs to cut her nails again," she mumbled, voice horse as she briefly brushed a hand across the light scratches on her neck and the bruise slowly forming.

Glaring at the kid pinning her down, Lianna turned her head away from Sheik and tried to push the other off of her. Seeing this, Rissa gave a snort and shook her head. "You prideful a**. Just give it a rest already, we know you're queen of the battlefield already. Relax now, would you?" the elemental drawled, stepping over Shadowheart to hold out a hand to Lianna. "Are you gonna stop and behave yourself again, or do we need to go another round?" she drawled, cracking her shoulders before smiling as the other took her hand.

"you can let her go. She won't cause any more problems," Kana mumbled, coughing briefly before spitting a little blood to the side. "damn. She got me pretty good." she wheezed out, rubbing a hand on her throat again before looking over at Sheik with a smirk. Fighting really was a good way to learn about a person.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:28 pm
Pure T0rture
x3 Bump!

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne, The Prince

Giving a brief wave of dismissal at being thanked for something as simple as taking care of minor health flaws, the werewolf nodded slightly at Krystina's response then hesitantly took her hand back into his own. Allowing the odd thin layer of water to surround their hands, he shifted hers so it'd be palm upwards. "Just so long as you don't get all let me help the blind/deaf guy or start acting like you kicked a puppy when sight or hearing is mentioned, you can do as you please. It's pretty annoying when people do that, but it's like programmed into them most of the time. There's occasionally a person, or twenty-plus siblings in my case, who will turn it into a not-funny joke, or even just cover their flub up of not noticing with an oh, but it's pretty few and far between... My siblings have been picking on me since I was born so they don't really count as a bunch of people, but more like one entity since they're actually all part of the pack and pack rules state that the weakest will be picked on until they either get stronger or die. I'm trying for the first instead of the latter," he responded to her answer about being someone that worried. Giving a slight shrug, Lucian used his freehand to brush a short strand of his blonde hair away from his forehead. Stupid thing was tickling him. Nodding at something, he pulled his hand back and began rummaging through his bag again. Removing a small jar of what appeared to be small, red sprinkles, he set it in her lap before also removing a slightly larger jar of what was obviously jawbreakers and also setting it in her lap. "Alright. The large jar is a trick of the trade to being a bloodsucker; jawbreakers. The sugar, along with all of its lovely flavors, will trick your body into believing you're actually feeding for a while. Unfortunately for you, it will only last for a few months before it'll stop playing its part. I suggest this method for the practicality of allowing the others to recover from your feeding, or other possible injuries, and keeping them open in case of combative purposes. It's been proven helpful for several in your predicament. As for the small jar, I'm going to suggest putting one under your tongue should you get the urge to cough again. It originally had a different purpose, but I was given the go-ahead to use it for other purposes if I found a better use and thus, I give it to you. Just try not spitting it out if you do start coughing. It should be quite helpful since it's already working its magic on you now. Other than that, your chakras are a little wonky and you're a little underweight. Once you get more accustomed to your vampirism and all the feedings, your weight should balance out. Fixing your immune system without reversing the vampirism, I'll have to get back to you on. It might involve restructuring your cellular structure with the cellular structure of another species that will fuse with the vampiric venom and allow your immune system to flow freely. And you should probably talk to more experienced vampires or crusiniks about keeping from taking too much blood from people. By the way, you're feeling warm so I'm going to have to ask you to lay down... And for Truth to bring me a bowl of warm water since my eyes are elsewhere at the moment and I don't know the layout of this house yet. Oh! I forgot to mention you seem a bit anemic, but I figured it was because she fed from you, Truth. You shouldn't try pushing yourself too hard."

Flashing a mischievous smile, Runealis flicked a dark hair out of his face. "I don't know. Unless you were serving it, I doubt you'd actually eat or drink anything I gave you after what happened," he teased playfully, his cheeks puffing up a bit in a sulk afterward at having his hair ruffled like a kid. "You don't know the half of the mischief I can get into now that I'm older. Hilariously so, I didn't even have to fully commit just to chase them off. And as I was saying earlier, it's probably because of damnation's whore, right? The one I told him was a psycho that needed to be put down like a rabid dog? You can't trust those playing with dark magic, especially humans. They get all kinds of crazy." Smiling at the approval given by Skylar, he couldn't help but chuckle only to be followed by a slight frown directed towards his feet. "Sure looks like it. Seems we both found ourselves a situation we never would have expected... It might take a while, but I'll see what I can do for you two. I can't exactly draw too much attention to myself either right now. As for this private discussion, let's just keep this between us. Just send messages through our little songbird here for now so you don't expose yourself too much. Trust me, mic băiat valkyr, he deserves far more than that love tap. I just don't want to break you for what he did, unintentionally or not. If you only knew, crow. If you only knew... Let. Go." Without a second thought, he flicked out a knife, spun it a couple times and hurled it off into the tree line. "Good boy."

Laughing at the girl's response, or more like correction, Trevor glanced briefly towards the other room containing Ephraim. "You'd make a sailor blush, hon. Try using said language in moderation," he finally breathed out before testing his range of motion with his currently stitched up shoulder. Nodding slightly, he moved back over to the sink just to turn on the faucet once more. Leaning over the sink again to start washing the blood off his neck, shoulder and arm, he smiled a little sadly at the wall to the sink at her comment about the scent of his blood. "That would be because I'm of the purest Sheikah descent. The same thing could be said of Sheik. It's definitely very distinct and addictive to bloodsuckers. Once a bloodsucker catches a good whiff or taste, all else pales in comparison to it. Seeing as it is extremely rare, they'd do their damnedest to get their hands on it. Partial Sheikahs won't have said issue with their blood, but that's just 'cause our kind wasn't created to mesh with other species. We were guardians of the light that lived in shadow. Once this current task is complete, however, we will have lost our purpose. A pity really, but we followed through 'til the end. That's what we were created for after all. Alright. You can wash your hands whilst I dry wrap this up. Soap is there."

"It's not that it's wrong, but-but I failed to notice it. I've spent more time playing video games than interacting with the real world and I failed on an epic level at how I missed that moment. It's Fox's fault! He keeps trying to separate me from my games to become involved in the real world," Jacoby responded in a low grumbled-whine. As if something clicked as to why he'd missed his moment, a low growl came from him and his ears flicked themselves back. His stupid older brother kept trying to cut down his gaming time so he could be involved in reality. Unfortunately for him, the little spirit fox wasn't even interested in the real world since all he already knew was in the digital worlds he traversed more often than not. The only interest in the real world he had was in creating more games. His blaming Fox only got Cloud to sigh heavily and crack his knuckles as if prepping to bop him on the head. The vampiric soldier, however, started for the front door without a word. "You're too reliant on your stupid games, ya brat. Fox is trying to let you see the world that your parents never wanted you to enter. If you're just gonna b***h about hating the real world and how it's so unfair, I'd rather you get trapped back inside one of the damn things just so I don't have to hear it. Life ain't fair and it sure ain't like a video game. Just be glad Fox cares about you so much even with the large age gap between you two and don't blame him. He gets enough of that as is."

Kicking Cloud on the shin, Jacoby jumped back off the couch just to vanish, the swords he'd had on his person dropping to the floor with a sudden clatter. "Ouch... This is why I don't do kids. Probably went a little far with the whole getting trapped in a game again, but still... Fox doesn't need him acting like a spoiled brat," he grumbled while briefly rubbing his shin. Glancing at the door where Lurtz had wandered off through, he raised a brow. "Lurtz, where'd he go? What are you even doing?" "The garage. You didn't have to be so cold to him. All he had was games before Fox so he's still trying to get readjusted to the real world himself. And I heard something... Should I get the boy curled up on a corner of the porch inside? He's shifting forms pretty often as if unstable... Perhaps the boy the young crusinik was searching for?"

Having the faerie trying to escape his hold only made Shayde shift his weight and the angle of his body to where if he kept pushing in said direction, her arm would break soon to be followed by her neck. Sheik merely set his chin in his hand with a blank stare while awaiting a more proper response from the girl. At Rissa's hand reaching for Lianna's, Shayde merely glanced at it from the corner of his eye yet didn't detach himself from her. "More like a princess," Shayde muttered to her comment of Lianna's being the queen of the battlefield. "Even Trevor's simply a prince compared to... But no. I'm making sure she's genuinely calm and taps out. The hell?!" Turning his gaze quickly to where a shadowy arm had caught a knife just short of his neck, his eye twitched slightly only to carefully detach himself as if something was telling him to behave and release her other than the girls. "The hell did you bring here, Sheik?"

Standing back up, the strawberry blonde Sheikah gave a brief wave of dismissal. "Something that was necessary. But now I know you won't tempt fate. Thanks for that. Sorry for the shove, Rissa, and the rest, Lianna. As wonderful as your methods and regenerative ability may be, that was - and do pardon me if this sounds rude - reckless and unnecessary no matter how you look at it. This could've ended faster and with less energy used if I'd've gone with that instead... Damnit. I'm still making mistakes and I'm running out of time... Let's go clean the blood off your face and off your neck, not to mention finding some nail clippers and a file for our little faerie friend. And I told you that it talks, Miss Kana." That said, his voice in something of a faint mutter, Sheik turned back towards the house and gave a thumbs up before starting walking back. "Bodies, Shadowheart. We don't need the neighborhood seeing all of these corpses." "Done though there weren't many left after the hippie did those little portal things."

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:53 pm
Dantes_river

The Lost

&

Alone

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXX"Mmm you guys don't seem to need my help is the thing. Both you and Hayden seem to be able to care for yourselves without much need for outside assistance. And what you can't do alone, the other helps out with. It's pretty awesome in my opinion. But, in cases like Shiro, where he hasn't quite handled his disabilities, or Krystina, who's always getting sick, I tend to be the one who cares for them and i might over do it a little bit" the redhead breathed as she nibbled on the food he'd given her. Watching him with Krystina, she couldn't help but be a little jealous that he was so good at helping others.

Blinking at the jar of jawbreakers set into her lap, she couldn't hide the grin on her face at the idea of a vampire needing a dentist. Not that it was unheard of, just amusing. Looking at the other jar she tilted her head and glanced up at the ly- Lucian and rose an eyebrow. "Do I want to know what these little red things are?" she asked softly, fidgeting with the necklace that marked her as a hunter, a fang with silver inlay on a silver chain. Looking up when she mentioned having a fever, she gave a shrug and let her necklace fall, laying down as she watched truth dash back out of the room.

Shrugging lightly as he listened to the Romanian, the blond tugged on one of his braids before glancing back up. "damnation's whore... that's a good name for her...." he breathed, shoving his hands into his pockets again as he stared out at the tree line. "So, now what? They're going to notice, it's not like we're in a house of oblivious people. I'm sure they already picked up on the way you and he were at the hot springs. We'll need to have some explanation that can cover it," he drawled, his wings melding back into their tattoo form as he spoke.

Shrugging at his comment of her making sailors blush, she hopped over to the sink and sat on it's edge to wash her hands. Looking up when he explained why his blood smelled like it did, she gave a sigh and shook her head. "It seems plenty strong in the twins. Truth likes to play bait for vampires when she goes out hunting by walking around with a cut on her hand. We've scolded her time and again, but since it works she's not gonna let that stop her. Come to think of it, that's probably how Krysti even ended up a vampire in the first place...." she mumbled, scrubbing at her hands until the smell was gone, digging a tiny bottle out of her pocket to put two drops of something on them before rubbing it around. That would help cover the smell. It was a shame though, she usually only used that bottle for hunting.

Glancing up at Cloud with a frown, Bander shook his head and sighed. "Next time, leave that out of it. A lot of people were lost because of that. I can't imagine what that boy has to deal with." "It's hard. Waking up every day and having to figure out if you're still in game, or if you're in the real world. It was all so real, and then people started dying. I was only a parasite, sent in so they could see what was happening, I can't imagine how it was for people who'd been in there from the get go," Kuro mumbled, pausing briefly in front of cloud to stare at him and then shake his head. Heading into the garage, he paused for a moment when he felt another behind him and grinned when he realized Shiro had followed him. "Jake? you out here?" he asked, moving out of the way so Shiro could come down the stairs with the duffle bag under one arm.

Pulling Lianna off the ground once they'd let her go, the elemental gave a smile and brushed a few purple locks behind her ear. "feeling more yourself now? Good, don't do that again." she huffed, punching the other on the arm before glancing over at Kana and shaking her head. "So, how exactly did you lot expect to get an answer out of the mute girl when you were crushing her windpipe? She doesn't know sign language." she chimed, stretchign her hands over her head as they started back for the house. At Lianna picking up her sword, she gave a chuckle and pulled it away. "no touchy"

"Reckless is how those two work. They're kinda the mad sisters of the group, more so than Truth and Deception," Kana mumbled, pausing momentarily to pick something up off the ground and spin in her hands. Tucking said object away in her pockets, she glanced to Rissa and Lianna and rolled her eyes. "let's get inside, it's gonna rain again soon." she breathed, glancing up at the forming clouds before down at the scorched ground where Sky had opened a portal. They'd have to do some repair work on the grass later.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:09 am
Pure T0rture

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne, The Prince

Giving a soft snort, Lucian stood up just to stretch his arms up over his head, his back popping multiple times. "Finally. That was aggravating me. As for us having things covered... Eh. We still have our kinks we're working on, things we miss entirely. An example would be how I don't know the layout of this house... Or the land around it. That's always fun, learning new areas. Besides, he can't always float around over my shoulder as much as I'd like him to permanently be my eyes," he snickered softly just to scratch the back of his head. Such a funny thing how she thought the things one of them lacked was covered by the other at least most of the time. Tipping his head to the side slightly at Krystina's question, the lycan seemed to be deliberating telling her what it was. Sitting back down and setting his ankle on his knee, he finally responded with, "Mm... I don't think so. And I wouldn't exactly go with the statement of us handling our disabilities. We simply cut the head off the snake and focused on what we could do."

Smiling ever so deviously at Skylar, Runealis set his hands behind his neck. "Of course it is. She practically handed Lust and Greed her soul on a silver platter," he snorted softly before setting his hands behind his back and tapping his toes softly on the roof as the demon would likely recall him doing when he was thinking over an answer. Seeming to settle on an answer, his grin widened a bit. "Who says we even answer? They're sure to notice a lot of things as time goes by. There's already questions coming to mind, but it doesn't mean they'll get an answer. When the time comes, they'll get the answers they seek. It just takes time and patience." Patting Skylar on top of the head, his smile remained cheerfully innocent though his gaze flashed a chilling murderous glare at him. "And let's not piss me off by vanishing again. You won't like where you'll be going if you do and I find you again. Alright? Oh! I'll be needing a wingman late, late tonight for a more private contract. I could really use an extra set of eyes through all the flashing lights. I'd have asked Time to be my back-up as a precaution, but then Sheik mentioned the group of friends with his brother's daughters and then I noticed him... Time left the business for his kids so I'm not going to drag him back in, Lulu will be too disoriented, and the others in this kind of business have other things to do or in mind. Honestly, I wouldn't have even bothered asking you in particular and gone solo since it isn't your kind of work, but you're inconspicuous. So what do you say? Will you simply be my second set of eyes?"

Giving a soft sigh, Trevor shook his head slightly. It'd be easier to explain if he had another who could pick up the scent of blood to help him. "That's because of Karma. It'd be easier to have Hayden or Lucian explain it to you. They're used to the more intricate details of scents and tastes of blood," he breathed out as he wrapped up the wounds. After tying off the bandages and shifting back to a t-shirt and pair of cargo shorts, he blew a hair out of his face and crossed his arms over his chest. "As for Truth playing bait, we're gonna have a long talk about it." Motioning Niji to follow, he started back out of the room and headed for the stairs though he didn't seem to mind the music still playing in the background. Truthfully, however, the chatter of his ex-wife was starting to get to him. He was partly just wanting to go curl back up in bed in depression all over again. Unfortunately, he didn't need Sheik getting on everyone's case about him sinking back into the depression he'd been in several years ago. No steps backwards. He'd stay strong and keep marching onwards.

Sighing heavily, Cloud gave a slight wave at Lurtz for him to get the boy off the porch. The vampire complied albeit he'd pulled a cellphone out of his pocket with one hand and seemed to be listening to someone on the other end. Having set the rapidly shifting figure on the couch, he snapped his phone shut and slid it back in his pocket just for his hand to hook itself behind Cloud's neck, his foot quickly snatching his feet out from under him. As the blonde hit the floor on his back, his foot having been caught in the vampiric soldier's hand as the air left his chest upon impact, Lurtz started for the backyard with him in tow. "Poor Cloud. Lurtz is gonna beat the holy crud out of him until he can figure out the password or he loses consciousness, whichever comes first," Watari frowned slightly from where he was seated atop the back of the couch. Glancing at the figure whose form finally seemed to be settling into something more solid, he then glanced at Rayne who'd seated himself beside him. "Your friend?" "Yep. This is him. This is the one we called the Angel of Death due to his precognitive abilities over death. There shouldn't be any outbursts now that he's out. Without his meds, he's destabilized and it burns through a lot of energy within a short amount of time. The outburst before collapse is just him going into said destabilization. At least that's how he explained it to me. Of course he said if he ran out of them I was to leave him behind, but..."

In the garage, the little spirit fox was rolling a computer chair around while clicking buttons and flipping little switches on various devices scattered along one wall as the faint trace of music flowed through the air. When his name was called, he glanced over his shoulder before clicking the large icon of a fist on the screen of his computer. When little fireworks went off on the screen alongside the word winner, he rolled over to a second computer screen where there were a lot of messages already there and still popping up from people obviously panicking about something. Typing up a quick message, he hit the enter button then spun around in his chair to face the duo. "They're starting to panic about me being offline. They do it pretty often 'cause I'm usually always the first online and last to get off," he explained while slightly rotating his chair with his toes on the floor. Finally rolling over to a third screen, he tapped on the keys in a swift yet complex system of letters just so the character on the screen could kill a horde of monsters that'd been hitting the character for a bit in a brutal fashion. "The real world's a pain in the butt..."

Glancing at each other then shifting their gaze towards the girls, Sheik and Shayde lifted their hand up to shoulder level. "Tap out. Duh. That's part of Fight 101. You obviously need some beginner class schooling if you don't know the rule of the tap out. They've done it in spars since the dawn of time and shows rationality. Rationality in mixed breeds is a trait only in the calmest state of mind," the shadow manipulator snorted before flipping Hayden's knife in the air as he began walking himself.

Sheik simply gave a tired sigh before following suit. "Reckless is going to get them, among others, killed if they're not careful... Especially now that we're setting foot in the final threshold," he breathed out more to himself than anyone as he seemed to be deliberately lagging behind the girls and Shayde. Removing the hourglass necklace from beneath his shirt, he stared into the tiny stream of sand falling from the top half. "Now my angel can't save me. Oh no..." Shaking off the darker thoughts passing through his mind, he dropped the necklace back down his shirt and pulled his lyre from its holster on his lower back. Fingers starting to move delicately over the strings, the faint scent of freshly cut grass passed through the yard in a gentle breeze and the scorch marks returned to how it once was before the minor scuffle. Returning his lyre, he smiled lightly. "Magical music: Minuet of Healing Forests. Or you could say it's a combination of the Song of Healing and Minuet of Forest if you'd like to get technical."

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]