Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:30 pm
How unfair was it that she couldn't go in the labs? Sure, she had no experience in labs, in anything related to science, and was a trainee with no interest in going into science, but it was still unfair. Yeah. Alright, maybe not unfair, but Aija still wanted in the labs to see what all went on in there. Of course she hadn't been able to get in, and unless she developed a cold and needed to visit the clinic, she had nothing else to do down on the 7th floor.

Heading up two floors and certainly grumbling about it, Aija took a quick detour towards the Grunt Quarters. The girl hoped she might happen upon someone of a higher rank that could let her know a little more about the lab, or anywhere in the base she hadn't been. Mostly, she wanted to ask questions, find out as much as she could. Didn't people say you should research a company before you apply? Well, she'd already applied and gotten in, but there was never a bad time to do some research! And obviously, someone a rank above her was her best bet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:11 pm
Another Rocket who was rather fond of questions (as well as answering them) was walking down the hall, messing with his tablet when he saw a glimpse of pale pink at the corner of his eye and stopped, looking up.

"Hello," he said, smiling at the stranger. "Don't think I've seen you here before. Lost?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:14 pm
Aha! A person! Aija returned his smile and trotted over to him. "I also have not seen you before, this is because I am new here. You are Grunt?" she asked curiously, though she could guess he was, by his uniform and the fact he was near the Grunt rooms. "Not lost at all, no, just...exploring." She said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:20 pm
"Ah...that would explain it," he said, chuckling lightly. "Yes; Grunt Nakura at your service. Careful - I used to go exploring a lot when I first came here too, but it turns out the higher-ups aren't all that fond of new Rockets sticking their noses where they don't belong. Next thing I knew, I was being shown the brig. That's one place you probably don't want to go exploring."

"So you're a Trainee, mm? When did you join?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:27 pm
Aija blinked, wide eyed. "Hello, Grunt Nakura, I am Aija! Trainee, very obvious by ugly gross uniform." She scoffed, showing her displeasure with the uniform, "The Brig, hm? What was that like? I am curious! How bad was it there? I did not get to see in there." The idea of being thrown in there hardly phased her, but she had no idea what it was like at all.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:34 pm
Laughing at her very opinionated description of her uniform, he tilted his head at her. "What do you hate about it so much? I don't think you have to wear it all the time. I know I didn't."

"The brig is where they keep prisoners and Rockets who need to be punished," he said with a sheepish grin. "It's basically like jail. You're pretty isolated with no view of the sun. But now that you mention it, I wonder how similar or different this new base's brig is to the old one's..." He seemed thoughtful a moment.

"Pleasure to meet you, Aija-chan. Welcome. I hope you like it here at Team Rocket."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:40 pm
"Can you not see? The colour, with my hair, they clash very much, not good combination at all," she said shaking her head like it truly was a travesty. Aija tilted his head at the description of the brig, thinking it sounded completely boring and like something she didn't really want to visit, unless of course she was allowed to leave once she'd checked it out. "I must look professional, do not want to look like silly little kid wandering around, no uniform, no nothing!"

"Well, is not like we are seeing much sunlight down here anyway, hm?" She joked, shrugging. "But, is good to meet you too Mister Nakura. Oh- forgot to say, I joined just two days ago! You have been here much longer perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:46 pm
"Heh, well don't worry. I'm sure you'll have a new color of uniform soon enough," he assured her, reaching out to pat her shoulder. "And I suppose that makes sense...but if you're wearing that, it's almost the same thing since everyone can tell you're the lowest rank."

"That's true," he mused as she mentioned the lack of sunlight. "Yes...been here a few years. I would have been promoted by now, but...let's just say the higher-ups aren't too fond of me." Beaming, he added, "Mind me asking about that lovely accent of yours?"

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:54 pm
Aija sighed and nodded, rather dramatically for such a simple matter, "Yes, yes, I plan to get new uniform as soon as possible. And well, you see, it is more principle of thing. Be professional now, establish reputation, you know how the stone rolls."

Aija grinned and made a noise of interest, "Is that so? You must stick your nose in too many smelly places! ...Would not mind hearing stories. But! My accent? From small place called Latvia, also some Russian probably. Both!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 am
"Ahh...best of luck with that, then," he answered, intrigued by her way of thinking. Perhaps it would work, provided the higher-ups paid attention enough to tell her apart from the others.

Laughing at the mention of where he must have stuck his nose, Nakura held out his arms a little helplessly. "Well, a lot of them are pretty embarrassing, but I suppose I could share a few," he offered. "Ooh, Latvia? That's pretty far away. But then...Вы знаете, как говорить по-русски?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:34 am
"We can do business, trade stories! ...I do not have stories from here though, nothing interesting yet. But, can tell you other things!" Aija perked up and blinked when the grunt started speaking Russian, caught off guard. "Да! Вы знаете русски! Почему вы знаете русский? Ты русский?" She asked quickly, excited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:06 pm
"Sounds good to me," he agreed, grinning back. "I'm an information broker, so exchanging stories is what I love. Whether from here or before you came here, I'm sure you have some fascinating tales to tell."

Winking, he answered, "У меня есть один русский друг в Camphoreon города. Я использовал чтобы поговорить с ним много."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:02 pm
"I wish to hear story from you, first!" She said, a glint in her eyes. She grabbed Nakura's arm enthusiastically, giving him an excited little shake before letting him go. "Я не знаю, многие русские люди здесь! Я возволнован! Можете ли вы рассказывает истории на русском языке? Учить латышский Следующий!
Lūdzu!" She chattered off, faster than she usually did when talking to people who weren't native Russian- but hey, she was thrilled to find someone who spoke Russian. It made her act a bit like she'd chugged 10 shots of espresso.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:38 pm
The grunt blinked as she grabbed his arm, almost jerking it back out of reflex, but managed to refrain from doing so until she let go. He smiled sheepishly back at her as he answered, "Ну, я не знаю, если мой русский достаточно хорош, чтобы рассказывать истории с, так что я в основном знаю русских пословиц . Но я знаю,некоторые другие, которые говорят на русском языке."

Chuckling, he added, "If you don't slow down, your words might blur together too fast and I might not be able to keep up. I like learning new things, but I'm afraid I'm kept too busy around here to learn much of a new language." Regarding her curiously, Izaya said, "You mentioned you don't know many Russians here...does that mean you've met some?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:13 pm
Aija took a deep breath, deciding to switch into English for the sake of the Grunt. Well, mostly because she had a lot of words to say, and she wanted to chat, and if she wanted him to reply.

"I have met, um... two other people who speak Russian here! One is big doctor. He is very tall, but he was nice, so I will forgive him for that. The other, he was strange and drunk, so I did not talk to him a great much!" The latter had been a brief encounter during her attempts to find a Rocket recruiter. The former was named Dith, and she wouldn't mind meeting him again sometime. She liked him. "I will talk my stories! In English! But only if you will do the, um, the story talking too. And, has to be very, very interesting story. Or I will become bored and talk Latvian. Is this good deal?" She asked playfully, extending a hand.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff