Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:19 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

haku smiled. "I'm glad you don't mind me jumping. I really like scary movies but I never had a movie partner because everyone thought my squeaks were annoying." he blinked. his face turning a dark pink as yuki kissed his hand. "I-I..." he lleaned forward and kissed yuki's cheek. he only did this to people that he liked. and to be honest he already knew he had formed a crush yuki. but he wasn't going to say.

Devils-Mistress10
but yours is so hansom! *squeals like a fan girl*(never thought that would come out of my mouth o.o))

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:34 pm
HakuZail
I know the feel xD *squeals* I love this so much I ship my character with yours so hard *laughs*

User Image

Yuki smiled again "Well don't worry I don't find them annoying, actually quite the opposite, I find them very adorable" After saying this he felt Haku kiss his cheek frozen in spot Yuki turned away and covered his mouth to he wouldn't choke on air. Yuki had to admit that he really liked Haku but Yuki would never say it out loud, specially if Haku was in the room. For now he just had to contain it. Looking back still with a faint blush on his cheeks "Are you sure your shy, cause so far you've been pretty bold so far" Laughing nervously while scratching his head again. This was another habit to of Yuki every time he was nervous or embarrassed .  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

"well I figured I would try being a bit bold today..." he smiled shyly. "I'm normally really shy though." he flicked his ears. "do you want to do anything else before dinner?" he moved the popcorn, moving abit closer to yuki.

Devils-Mistress10
I look at thease two and am like "sooo cute"

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:58 pm
HakuZail
Same here >w<

User Image

Yuki smiled at him being a bit bold "Well, I say it was more then a bit, if your really shy" Laughing slightly when Yuki heard Haku ask if he wanted to do anything else before dinner a idea popped on in his head "I can, think of something" Smirking a bit Yuki grabbed Haku chin gently and pulled it up were they were only an inch away from each other looking directly in his eyes, Smirking a little more from before. Yuki pulled Haku in and kissed his lips for a minute the finally letting go of the boys lips Yuki said "Since it's already 5:20, I'll go make dinner." Getting up totally proud of himself he walked in the kitchen and started dinner.  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

his eyes widened when yuki pulled him forward and kissed him on the lips. his face lit up with a blush and after he pulled away and said he was going to make dinner he blinked. 'I like him a lot...' he thought. he stood up, thinking. "I can set up little tv trays..." he whispered. dashing to his room to get the trays. he came back out. he got the ones you could put on the floor and sit. he the grabbed two pillows they could sit on.

Devils-Mistress10
omg so cute I'm sorry but it is. now I wanna know who is going to say I love you first >w<

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image

Yuki got finished with dinner around 6:13 with a traditional Japanese dinner since he grew up in a Japanese family, and headed to the living where he saw that Haku brought out TV food trays laughing "Thanks for the help puppy" As Yuki put the food on the trays he looked at Haku and said "Dig in" smiling slightly.  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

he smiled. "your welcome kitty kat." he sat down at his tv table. and began eating. he took a peak over at yuki a few times. after he was about finished with eating he looked over at yuki. "dinner is really good!" he then ate his last few bites he had. he quickly took his plate to the kitchen and washed it, then put it away. he then came back and put his tv tray up. then sat beside him. "so, when your done eating would you want to go get ice cream from the shopping mall?" he purred.

Devils-Mistress10

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:32 pm
HakuZail
I'm sooo sorry I've been busy ><

User Image

As Yuki sat and ate his meal he heard Haku comment on the food, looking up from the plate and said"Thank you" smiling as he saw Haku put his plate away, Yuki finshed his meal after Haku put his tray away and sat beside him "Yeah, why not .. seems fun since the last time I had icecream was when I was 5, I'd love to" smiling Yuki put his plate away and grabbed his wallet and put it in his back pocket "Lead the way, puppy" motioning towards the door in a gentlemanly manner.  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:17 am
User Image

Haku Zail

"alright." he purred, getting up and heading to the door. he let yuki out first, than shut the door and locked it. leading him to the ice cream shop in the mall.

[EXIT]

Devils-Mistress10
it's fine. hey I joined another yaoi guild and it turns out your in it too lol XD

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:27 pm
HakuZail
Which one xD, I think I know what your talking about.. I use the same character as this one but that one Yuki is the Uke x3 -w-

User Image

Yuki walked out the dorm room leaning on the wall beside the door waitng for Haku to finish locking the door then Yuki followed Haku since he didn't know where the shopping mall was.

[exit]  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash