PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:29 pm
yum_tea

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Overbearing-Presence..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ontop of the cross, the boy sat with his eyes closed and a whistle coming from his lips. His orangish hair flowed to the left as he looked to the empty church with the echo keeping him company. His chinese attire was the flowing slightly as his umbrella rested lightly on his shoulder. His eyes opened while he thought of food and merriment. He saw the light coming in from the cathedral. His feet began to kick as he began to stop whistling and put his hand out.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Arabella stepped inside the cathedral, shutting the wooden doors behind her. The sky looked gray, threatening her with rain. She would rather hide in the cathedral than be out in that sopping wet mess. She looked distastefully around the large building. She had to at least admire the beautiful architecture. She froze when her eyes landed on a boy sitting precariously on top of the large cross. Her blue eyes narrowed, wary of the being. She sniffed the air, recognizing the blood of demons in him. "Oh, hello," she called out to him, trying to seem as normal as possible.

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

A lick of the lips came from the young man as he spotted the woman who seemed to be boarding up the establishment. He stood on the cross and let his hair swing off to the side while his hands rested on his hips. He looked to her reaction when she saw the young man upon the cross and slowly began to greet him, "Hǎo ba hǎo ba. Wǒmen yǒu shé me ma?" He said before dropping from where he was, holding his umbrella over his head with his eyes closed once more. "A young woman, hiding from the rain, the owner of this place? Or merely a traveler."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kirabirdy

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:16 am
User Image

W R E N C H " C . L . "OE E R I C A

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find."

User Image

Wrench walked the city streets with, no umbrella at all despite it raining heavily. And her clothes were quite skimpy. Along with the short hair, she looked like the most idiotic person around. She was completely soaked from head to toe. But her face showed no bother of the rain and people she passed by simply whispered about her idiocy. Before she passed by a pair of teenage girls that have been giggling and whispering about her. And Wrench stopped, looking back at the girls with a death glare that made them walk back with fear. And Wrench turned back to continue walking.

Until she smelled the scent of two demons nearby, her head cocked to the direction to see the Cathedral. Wrench's eyes widened of anger and she quickly took off in an instant to the Cathedral. Sliding on her black goggles and with a jump, raised her hand in the air and black strings of magic came out of her fingers, she moved her hand to the direction of the Cathedral and the strings stretched too the railings off the top of the Cathedral, and with another quick jump, pushed herself over to the Cathedral and smashing through the glass with her feet too see Zhao and a woman.

"ZHAO!" She yelled furiously as she threw herself at Zhao's direction and charged at him with a kick. Before she landed on top of his head and she stood straight on it. Expecting him to stay standing despite being on his head, she stomped hard on it with a booted foot.

"Hey smiling ********! Hows life in the holy place huh?!" She asked with a twitching smirk and crossed arms.

User Image

"Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told..."

{OutOfChat:}

killer-wolf-kun
[quote="kirabirdy']
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:28 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His eyes lightened as he heard the crashing of the window. His smile became warmer as the shards hit the ground. And he lightly chuckled as his name was called. He then pulled his umbrella, closing it before he put it on the ground infront of him. The girl who landed on his head seemed to have no real effect besides moving his face around, she began stomping his skull as he laughed lightly before whipping his neck around, throwing the young woman off before he called, "Wrench. My sweet, I thought you'd still be in the hotel after our games from the other day, don't tell me you spent all of this time looking for Wǒ. Duōme kě'ài." He then put his umbrella up over his head looking to her with a wink.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

kirabirdy

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:12 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Once he threw her off his head, she quickly stopped her fall by grabbing the ground with a gloved hand. then removing her goggles. Revealing emerald eyes that showed furious anger. She snarled at him while growling heatedly like a canine.

"Does it look like I'm your sweet? Try calling me that again and I'll be sure to rip your cute and fair skin off your face." She stood back up and crossed her arms as a corner of her hip dropped. Starting to tap the booted foot. "Also, don't freaking call me so familiarly, b*****d. It's C.L and I say it stays that way with you." She remarked with a sharp and heated temper. Her figure drenched wet.

"Hell, why would I stay at that hotel if it has your stinking scent on it? I'd rather go kill myself than stay in a room with you." Her tone rather rude, and her eyes cold. Before her eyes turned just slightly more prideful and a smirk appeared on her face. "Besides, I wasn't looking for you. I just happened to be around the area and your stinkin' scent filled my nose. Dumbass."

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
[quote="kirabirdy']
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

The doors to the cathedral opened as a green haired man walk through the doors making his way past the podiums and towards the alter, he crouches next to the cross placing his right palm against the cross he begins to pray.

` Forgive me father for i have sinned i have devoured lives in my pursuit to find my place in this world i am afraid it will not be the last sin i commit so please permit my family to salvation let them rest alongside our ancestors i beg of you father allow me the chance to atone for this path i have chosen to walk, amen.

Leo would then rise to his feet having completed his prayer he now turns his back on the alter to walk back past the podiums and towards the open doors he entered from, once outside the doors he would look up at the sky with a timid smile walking down the street towards the mansion.

EXIT TO MANSION.  

gray reaper

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:59 am
User Image
User Image

Arabella watched the boy drop from the cross. Her mouth opened to answer his question-- yes she was a traveler-- when a brunette girl came sailing through the window, promptly jumping on the boy she called Zhao. Arabella covered her mouth, stifling a short chuckle. She hadn't been expecting it. Their friendly banter was amusing. She stepped a little farther from the shadows, brushing past a man who had come to pray and into the gray light that now filled the cathedral. "Well aren't you a charming couple," she mused, glancing between Zhao and the girl, C.L.

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:49 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He laughed lightly as he put his umbrella over his shoulder and looked over to the window she broke. "Don't be that way Wrench, you just called me cute.~" He told her as he put his hand on his hair and brushed through it lightly. He spun on his feet's heel while he hummed lightly and blinked softly. Before he looked to young woman who spoke to them and replied, "Well, we're not a couple. but we do have fun together from time to time. " He joked before looking to the person who recently.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

(sorry for the short post)
kirabirdy

Antagonist TEN

gray reaper

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench's face turned red as he noted that she called him cute. And the loose strand of hair on top of her head stood up. Wrench stood back and hugged her chest. A sneer apparent on her now beetroot face as the shyness turned into embarrassment and Wrench came back to reality with a mental anger slap. Wrench started shaking her head furiously to dry off her hair and as if too conceal her face. And then after, stomped her foot on the ground as if a little girl having a tantrum.

"I can't believe this! You did it again you b*****d!" She said, her hands clenched fists, and as the woman mused about the two, and with Zhao's reply. Wrench instantly turned over to a bench and kicked it over. "HELL NO!" She said, and started glaring angrily at the two. "Fun together?! DON'T. Even label it as that or I'll kill you in your damn sleep! HELL! HOW DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT?!" She stated. Then taking account that Zhao had called her by her first name once again and she shot another glare. "OH YOU CALLED ME WRENCH AGAIN?! I SAID IT WAS C.L!" She then stomped her way to a bench and threw it at Zhao furiously.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
kirabirdy
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Looking to her as she became flustered with embarrassment and anger very quickly and his hands moved to his side as he chuckled.The Umbrella was driven slightly into the floor. Looking back to the ground he heard her tantrum of flailing and his mouth let out a few words. "You couldn't even kill me in my sleep. Wrench~" He said to her as the bench flew his way and his single hand stopped it without budging. He looked over to her as he said, "It is truly a blessing. To be this strong." He said while he moved the bench off to the side turning to Wrench with his arms crossed.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

kirabirdy

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

gray reaper

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Having explored as much of the city he had wanted to the boy returns to the cathedral noticing the same people still inside he chooses to take a seat near the back where he begins to eat some of the apples and other goodies he picked up on his way back, he shook slightly with each bite savouring the flavor like each bite was his last.

`such a pretty city some humans were even kind i wonder would they be ok if i turned the city into a monsters haven... am i wrong`

he places his free hand against his head his inner turmoil a battle between good and evil was this truly the correct course of actions there was still plenty of time to figure out a plan, he bites into another apple devouring it whole even the core.

the boy lowers his head readying himself to pray for an answer some form of guidence to tell him if he was right or wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Arabella simply laughed at the odd pair. She turned to back away, not wanting to interfere with the fight that seemed to be ensuing. Her eyes landed on the male from earlier sitting in the farthest pew. The whole place stunk of demons. She grinned, amused. A cathedral full of demons, who'd have thought. Something about him seemed familiar. She took a few cautious steps and sat down on the other end of the pew as him."A demon who prays. Interesting."She commented aloud, looking at him with his head bent in prayer. She mused at the irony. Her name, after all, did mean "answered prayer". She was a living oxymoron."Might I ask what kind of demon you are?"

gray reaper

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

gray reaper

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:15 pm
kirabirdy

The boys head rose as he heard the woman's voice it was warm he shuffled in place unsure as to what she meant thats when he could see she was serious his voice was calm the tone warm when he answered.

`I am a frost giant one who seeks to reach his goal even if i must freeze the world to do it` his words hollowed at the end showing how unsure he had become after meeting kousuko and the humans in the city.

Leo turned to look at arabella surprised by her calmness her asks without thinking ` what kind of human are you are you also lost on how to walk forward hehe maybe your a monster` he looked at arabella with a warm smile unbecoming of a demon.

gray reaper

Main City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces