PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:54 pm
yum_tea

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Overbearing-Presence..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao took her as he walked with the umbrella over his shoulder and his arm on her hip. He then looked to her and said, "Just where I wanted to be, by the nooes and blood, and death. Such a place is perfect." He then looked to her and pulled her close locking his lips with her and letting a smile petrude across his face as he did. He held it while he pulled her hips into his and rubbed his hand slowly down her back. He pulled back lightly keeping her there as he smiled, like he always did.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image

W R E N C H " C . L . "OE E R I C A

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find."

User Image

Wrench avoided eye contact the whole way. Her eyes closed uncomfortably and her face flushed a pure red. Until she noticed they stopped and her eyes snapped open. Too see that they were at the Gallows. Of course, she would've expected him to be here. She completely looked away as he let out the few words. Until he had pulled her close and her head went back to its position, feeling his lips against hers. Her eyes closed halfway as she felt his hips brush against hers and the warm fingertips sliding down her back. She deepened the kiss and had already slid in some of the tongue, until he had pulled away with a smile. Wrench frowned once he had pulled back. She wanted more. But a small sigh escaped her lips. "I was expecting you'd go here anyways..." She paused a bit, and she averted her gaze back too his. "But don't pull back once it's getting good..." She remarked with a sexy smile, wrapping her arms around his neck and moving in for another sensual kiss, pressing her lips against his and slipping in the tongue once again. She closed her eyes slowly and deepened the kiss, along with the red that tainted her cheeks deepened in color.

User Image

"Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told..."

{OutOfChat:}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao looked to her as she talked of his predictability. "Hehe, Sorry for not surprising you." He told her as he licked his lips. He looked to her as she then began to go back into him, using her tongue inside of his mouth. He let his tongue intertwine with hers and sucked on the base. His arm lifted her leg to his hip and his eyes closed lightly. He felt it coming on, and knew where it was heading.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:05 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench managed to let out a small moan as his tongue intertwined with hers. Hot sweat starting to surface. She didn't even try resisting the raise of her leg against his hip. Her heart starting to beat faster, she removed an arm off his shoulder and took hold of his hand that had been holding her hip and slid it into her shirt from the bottom. Then positioning his hand over her breast. The green vest starting to slide off one shoulder. She moved his leg in between her legs. Not breaking the kiss one bit doing any of these actions. All slowly and gently. "Goddammit...I never knew this idiot was this good at pleasing a girl..."

User Image

{OutOfChat: Timeskip soon~}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

~Time Skip~

His hands pulled down at the shirt he wore and his smiled didn't fade while he sat cross legged beside her. "Didn't know you wanted to be a freak in a place like this~ The open air does give it some mysterious qualities." He told her as he looked at his umbrella that laid on the otherside of her. He stood, stretching his back while licking his lips once more. But as he did, a look of confusion came upon his face. He then began to do a slight jig with his legs and pulled out pink panties from the leg of his pants, and placing them lightly on her chest. "That did us a good 45 minutes it seems." He told her as he knelt down. And pecked her nose.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

~Timeskipudesu~

Wrench's breathing was obviously heavy from what had happened earlier. The only thing she had on was a pink bra. Her legs closed too not give too much off. Of course. As he had commented about being a 'freak in a place like this' Wrench fell on her back to the ground. "Well, I thought we we're already freaks." She replied with a slight furrow of her brow and a frown. After that, she felt something on her chest and noticed that it was her underwear and she sighed of relief. Glad that it was still there. She took hold of it tiredly. Then feeling a slight brush on her nose, she looked at Zhao with tired eyes. "Well, let's just be glad that no one walked in on us...I'll admit I was a bit too loud." She confessed. Taking the panties and sliding them on. She then sat back up and then looked at him with a pout. "But that's because you were too damn rough on me. I seriously tried pushing you away two times and you resisted." She told him with an irritable tone. Grabbing her shirt beside her, she slid it on lazily as she sat back up. Though, the pout turned into a grin as she thought about it. "But just proves you can't get enough of me."

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao wiped his shirt off while he gave a light chuckle to her remarks. "Freak in a different sense of the word~" He then began to put his shoes on and look right outside of the Gallows where the rain was stopping, "Push off, you were screaming my name. It wasn't my fault I know the way you like things." He told her while he began to re-braid his ponytail. His eyes closed as he said, "You're the one who started this playfulness, you were practically begging for~ And I was here to provide." He told while he put a band on the end to make it stay. "Pass me my umbrella please." He said as he looked towards it on her otherside.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN
Check it's weight first~

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:18 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench's grin grew off as he made a remark about earlier. "Oh shut up, the only time I actually screamed your name was when you started going inside." She said as her face flushed red from the thought of earlier. Clearing her throat and deciding to be quiet for a few seconds, she was quiet...Until he had told her about her first move and Wrench cleared her throat again. Of course, it wasn't for that reason. Of course. She wasn't one to usually start it off. But as he just provided even more than that, it was kind of life a spur of the moment. "Spur of the moment." She confessed. Once done with her shirt, put on her green vest. He had then asked for her too pass the umbrella and with closed eyes, nodded. Placing her hand on the handle of the umbrella, she had raised it up momentarily, until it had fell on the patch of grass from the weight. Wrench's eyes snapped open from surprise. She looked back at the umbrella than at Zhao with narrowed eyes. "Seriously." She said in an irritated tone, and grabbed hold of the handle, with two hands this time. And placed it quickly in between them. Giving out a grunt. She took her shorts and slid them on swiftly. Zipping up the zipper and buttoning the button.

User Image

{OutOfChat: What. Where. Whose weight...Oh...I get it...>_>}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:25 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao looked at her as her face flushed with realization. He smiled lightly and fixed his shirt. And then it came to the comedic styles of the umbrella. She was shocked at the weight and Zhao chuckled lightly at her first attempt, then the struggle to get it between them. He kicked it up to his hand and let it over his shoulder while he rubbed under his nose lightly. "Utakata is a worthy tool~ This is why it chose it's master wisely. "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:39 am
killer-wolf-kun

Antagonist TEN

ALEX ~ YUKIO

Come, serve me.... Live for me...

User Image

Alex stood on a stable branch, leaning against the trunk. his right hand held a single thorned rose to his nose and his left casually deep in the pocket of his black slacks. the long leather black and gold duster hanging down by his caffs. his perfectly pressed vest over his white buttoned up shirt. his voice was playful but deep and curious, filled with confidence. - sex in a place of death and misery hmm? - he kept his head forward but his endless light vibrant blue eyes shifted down at the two on the ground. - i couldn't quite say that the choice of setting would be on point with yours but i do agree... - the accent Irish accent weaves through his words as he continued to speak - ... it must be quite exciting, yes?
User Image

And let me build my kingdom. Yes, you will be of great service.....
As far as you have to know.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:41 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench ignored him for the most time and finished with her shorts, sliding on the belt and buckling it up. Getting her laced boots and sliding them on her feet. But she had stopped once she had heard another voice. Wrench's head cocked to the direction of the voice and noticed a well dressed black haired male. Her eyes stiffening as he spoke up once more. Oh great. Another sadist. Apparently, sadists had always seemed to be around her 24/7. Wrench mentally facepalmed. Looking down on the ground for a few seconds. "God, why do sadists always surround me..." She murmured too herself quietly. She raised her gaze back up and looked at the black haired male. Her gaze stiffening. "Well, not answering too your question since Zhao'll take care of it and asking you a question. Just exactly how long have you been there?" She asked the new male with a loose and cold voice. Her moody persona starting to kick in.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
jonathan-the-vampire
Quote:

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:25 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao wiped off his attire when he heard a voice call. He looked over to him and smiled as always as he talked about the scene that transpired. He then opened his Umbrella and laid it on his shoulder listening to him talk about the location. And as Wrench muttered he laughed aloud and smiled greatly, "Sadist? My dear lady, I am only a pleaser, whether it be others or myself, and this guy, he seems to just be a pervert who stumbled across us." He told while rubbing his head and licking his lips once more.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

jonathan-the-vampire

Antagonist TEN

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:48 pm
jonathan-the-vampire
killer-wolf-kun

Antagonist TEN

ALEX ~ YUKIO

Come, serve me.... Live for me...

User Image

A slight, very slight grin creased on his lips. you two lovers both have the wrong idea. - he chuckled a bit and slid the rose stem into the breast pocket of his vest, leaving out just the rose it self. he then put his free hand into his other pocket. he closed his eyes and leaned his head back. he took a deep breath as a light breeze swept by. - A pervert? not in the slightest, i assure you.- he opened his eyes, laying on the girl. - shes not nearly my type- he then instantly vanished and appeared inches from her. his mouth inches from her neck and her right hear. - no. not my type. but you do small ravishing in deed. -
User Image

And let me build my kingdom. Yes, you will be of great service.....
As far as you have to know.

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench grunted, and continued ignoring the two. Tying the lace up and securing it on one foot. doing the same with the other one, her gaze tensed as he had told them that Wrench wasn't his type. What the hell was this now? She already had a pair of tantrums already, can't she have some peace and quiet to herself without throwing a table? She sighed. "That's nice." She murmured under her breath too both of the males. Continuing to tie her shoes up. Until she felt a mouth just inches away from her neck, and the cold breath upon her neck. Wrench's eyes widened just slightly as she looked down at the male, taking in the words. She finished tying her boots swiftly and slid her hand in her pocket, taking a screw out and it turned into a sharp arrow. She raised the tip of the arrow near his neck. Pressuring his neck lightly with the arrow. Her gaze laying upon the sharp fangs. "Don't come near me with those fangs of yours. And if i'm not your type, don't get this close." She told him, a hint of anger in her tone.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
jonathan-the-vampire
Quote:

Docks and Shoreline

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items