Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
We Were Gods! {Enshara}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalFlame Aeon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:31 pm
        Our story begins on a world much different than Earth. On this world, dreams can be made real, fantasies often merge with reality and the impossible is indeed possible. It is a world of magic and adventure. The people on this world are capable of using magic to do their bidding, and science has merged with sorcery.

Two young people, bold and eager to prove their mantle make a mistake and break a treaty that has sustained peace for thousands of years. With the treaty broken, war is about to be unleashed once again upon this fair world.

Because of their reckless and arrogant actions, they have been cast out of their world, sent into exile on the mortal world of Earth. Their powers all but stripped from them. However, if they somehow manage to prove themselves worthy of their magic once again, they will regain their lost powers and be able to return home.

It won't be easy. Our two friends are not the only ones that have been sent to Earth, darkness has followed them. Will they be able to survive long enough to set everything right? Or will they fail, and not one world, but all worlds fall into darkness.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image

Cale Orrock

Make a promise to me now
        Reassure my heart somehow
        That the love that I feel is so much more real than anything
        I've a feeling in my soul
        And I pray that I'm not wrong
        That the life I have now, it is only the beginning

Cale stood facing his opponent, his sword before him, and his body set for the coming attack. Neither moved for several moments, but together, they rushed forward, shouting battle cries as they neared their opponent. Steel met steel as the two swords collided together, causing sparks to flew into the air as small gusts of wind blasted forth from the strength of the impact. Cale and his opponent disengaged, jumping back from each other for another assault. Cale didn't wait, he slashed his sword through the air, sending a thin stream of air zooming towards his opponent. The man reacted by erecting a glowing blue dome of energy around himself, which allowed him to survive the attack, otherwise he would have been cut in half. However, the force of the air blast still sent him flying backwards into the wall, his barrier protecting him from injury.

Cale slashed at the air a few times more, sending more airblades at his opponent, preventing him from doing anything to retaliate. As the last blast of air hit his opponent, Cale stomped his foot, and in response, the ground shook, then exploded under his opponent violently, sending him flying into the air. Cale was ready, and jumped towards his opponent, using the air to blast him through the air with great force, his sword now covered in hungry red flames. His opponent looked scared for a moment, but before Cale could reach the man, something wrapped around his abdomen and stopped his flight. He looked down to see blue energy coiled around him like rope. His opponent laughed, floating in the air using his energy manipulation power. With a flick of his wrist, Cale was hurled away from his opponent, and slammed brutally into the far wall. Then again for good measure.

The air was knocked out of his lungs and his vision blurred as his head spun. He tasted blood and his body felt weak. His opponent landed on the ground not far away, and laughed, celebrating his victory. Healers approached Cale and began working on him there, since his injuries were sever enough. He was angry, he had let himself fall into that trap, underestimating his opponent would have gotten him killed if he was in a real fight. He would have to do better.

Enshara

EternalFlame Aeon

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
Freya Dergunri
User Image

"Of all the beings there is one in this world you should never make angry. Do you know who that is?"

Walking down one of the long halls of her home, Freya sighs and glances behind her. Sure enough the women that had been instructed to watch her were right on her tail. She had to think of a way to get away from them and fast. She had to get to the arena. After hearing that some of the different swordsman from the kingdom would be there she just knew that she had to go and at least watch. Unfortunately her father forbid it and set up a meeting with several different suitors for her hand in marriage. Each of which she quickly sent running from the room. Although it wasn't her fault that they couldn't stand a woman that was stronger than them.

Sighing again, she stops in front of a window located on her left and looks out it. Thinking for a moment, she turns to the servants and smiles. "Well I am heading out now. Bye-bye." she says before waving to them. The women frown at her and before they realize it she had lifted up the bottom of her long dress and jumped out of the window. Startled they chased after her and watched as she landed on ground level from the second story window. "Lady! Lady Dergunri!" they shout at their charge as she goes running through the estate's garden. Freya knew just were to go and it didn't take her long to get to a small gate just behind an overgrown hedge. Not many knew of it and those that did rarely used it, save for her.

It took several moments for her to get herself out of the dress she wore but it was worth it. Underneath the dress she had put on a pair of pants and a long blouse shirt, both in the color black. Her shoes were also a set of boots in black. Nodding, she reaches up and pulls her long silver hair into a pony tail before opening the door. Stepping out and closing it behind her, she runs off towards the arena.

Just as she reaches it, she sneaks inside using her shadow abilities. Although once inside, she is disappointed to see that she missed a match. Of course her disappointment quickly died when she heard that they were looking for more participants. Smiling, she moves towards the sign up desk. Stepping out of the shadows, she signs her name to the roster. The man at the desk looks at her funny and she just smiles back at him. "Oh don't worry about me. After all I wouldn't be signing if I wasn't certain that I could hold my own." she says simply before turning and heading into the arena.

[Out Of Coffee: ]

"Mother Nature"

EternalFlame Aeon

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:12 pm
User Image

Cale Orrock

Make a promise to me now
        Reassure my heart somehow
        That the love that I feel is so much more real than anything
        I've a feeling in my soul
        And I pray that I'm not wrong
        That the life I have now, it is only the beginning

Once he was stable, the healers moved him off of the arena grounds so they could finish their work. Apparently, when he had been slammed against the wall, several bones had been broken, two organs ruptured, and a rib had punctured a lung. Fortunately for Cale, he had high durability, and had survived long enough to be seen too. Most other people would have done critical or even died within a very short time. The healing however took well over an hour, and was painful.

When Cale was finally released, he stormed out of the medical wing and returned to the stands of the arena to watch the other competitors. Cheers went up when a young woman entered the fighting area. She was tall, with black clothing and silver hair. Her skin was white, like she never saw the sun or something. The woman looked confident, but Cale wondered if her confidence would help or hinder. A slap on the back zapped Cale's attention to a man standing just behind him. He was taller than Cale, with a large build and tan skin. His green eyes almost seemed to glow, and his white hair was a shock to his darker skin tone.

"Good fight today." Bishop said, his white teeth flashing. "Gotta be weary of those damn energy controllers, they can do basically anything, right?"

Cale growled, but nodded. Just the thought made his pulse rise and small sparks of electricity began to play in the air around him. "If I ever see that b*****d again, I will make sure he understands who is stronger." Cale muttered.

Bishop grunted, "You know what you father would say to that, the prince swearing retribution."

"I told you, don't call me that!" Cale said, his voice deep with anger his eyes flashing. But then he took a deep breath and allowed himself to calm down, the lightning within him subsiding before it was able to find release. He turned his attention back to the woman on the field. "Let's just watch the fight." Cale stated.

Enshara

EternalFlame Aeon

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:40 am
User Image
Freya Dergunri
User Image

"Of all the beings there is one in this world you should never make angry. Do you know who that is?"

Stopping at the center of the arena, Freya keeps her eyes on the opposite side of her. From the other end emerged a large man. He was dark in complexion and his hair looked to be as black as a raven's wing. In his hand was a large hammer looking weapon which caused her to cringe inwardly. This is gonna hurt she thinks before letting out a small sigh. As the man reaches the center, he looks down at her. He was much taller than her 5' 3" height and he couldn't help but laugh. "So this is my opponent?! A small woman?!" he says loudly causing some of the crowd to laugh. "Never underestimate someone based on size good sir." she says before bowing slightly.

The man just arches his brow before giving a slight bow himself. With that, she jumped back a few feet and stood perfectly still. Only moments later the start signal was given and the man came charging at her. Just steps from her he swings his large hammer at her, coming in from the left. Watching the action, her eyes narrow. Such a childish move she thinks before jumping up into the air. She got just enough air under her to let the hammer pass. Lightly touching a foot on the hammer, Freya uses it to jump over the man. Landing behind him she turns and holds out her right hand.

From seemingly out of no where a large sword, greatly resembling a b*****d sword, appears in her hand. Gripping it with both hands she swings it towards the man exposed side. With the momentum he had from his swing he can't react fast enough and the sword cuts into his side. It wasn't deep enough to be life threatening but it was deep enough to bleed. Giving out an enraged roar, he swings his drops his hammer and swings his hand back. Removing her blade from his side, Freya tries to move away but he was a tad faster. As he catches her, she goes flying back across the field. Allowing her sword to vanish, she curls up and rolls along the ground. Once she stopped, Freya slowly stood back up. Shaking her head to clear her vision, she looks at the man and sighs.

She never thought that she would meet someone like him in a fight but she was fine with it. Smiling, she holds out her right hand again and this time a spear formed in it. Gripping it with both hands, she rushes back at him. As the fight continued on, she scored many more hits and gained a few injuries herself but ultimately she was the victor. Her opponent eventually collapsed just from blood loss. As the healers came out to heal his wounds, one of them came over to her. "Oh it's alright. I can heal myself thank you." she says with a smile. Sure enough her whole body glowed for a moment and her external injuries, the scrapes and cuts she had received, had healed. Thankfully she didn't have any internal or she would have accepted the help from the healer. Internal ones she found took longer to heal. Turning, Freya heads out of the arena and back into the building. Once inside the shadows, she sighs and leans against the wall. "Well that was a work out." she mumbles to herself.

[Out Of Coffee: ]

"Mother Nature"

EternalFlame Aeon

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas