Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:31 pm
Hello, welcome, greetings, ahoy, ehh..... Hi~!
Hehehehe~!
Welcome to SweetCicero's collection of split personalities...
Ehh.. I mean, boys! Yes... Characters...
Here you will find a veriety of different guys, and odd figures.
Feel free to take a gander, just please do not post here.
This page is strictly for SweetCicero's characters.
You wouldn't want to upset her by posting in this thread, would you? :c
Just send questions, and interests in PMs, and something can be arranged. ^^

How I prefer role plays:

- Literacy, two + paragraphs, no text talk.
- Activeness, though there are acceptations.
- Creativity.
- Odd case scenarios.
- Awkwardness, romance, horror, fantasy, creepy, etc. themes.
- YAOI

Just warning in advance, my mental health state is not exactly as perfect as it once was. I have visits to hospitals, and visits by doctors at least once or twice a week. And if I'm gone for a few days, it's because something is going on, not that I am ditching our role play. ^^

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:51 pm
The Twins~ 0_0

User ImageUser Image
What our birth certificate says.

Names: ℒandon (to the left) and ₤ogan (to the right) Seymour
Birth Date: December 29th.
Identical Twins: Both have pitch black hair, light gray eyes, pale white skin, and a birth mark under their left eye about the size of a pinky nail and in the shape of a little rose.
Species: Shifters/Aliens.. Creatures that can mimic other creatures by transforming into them.
Mother: Amelia Seymour (Bartholomew)
Father: Unknown.
Born in: Some place in the U.S. (Really born in the U.K)

Ask Us Questions, and We'll Say

Our ages: Both Eighteen.
Any nicknames: Besides the typical 'double troubles' no..
Our Sexual Preferences: Men.
Position: Landon is definitely an uke. Logan bounces back and forth though.

Things Landon likes: Being with his brother, obviously. He's also a big fan of music. Candy in general. Chocolate milk, cool aid.
Things Logan Likes: Being around Landon, though sometimes it would seem otherwise. He's a huge fan of danger, and the thrill of being bad. Sour candy only. Strawberry milk, and lots of monster energy drinks.

Things that Landon Hates: Sour candy.. Being caught in bad situations (thanks Logan!). People who are full of themselves. Guns, needles, bubbled wrap, (it scares him..). Most people. ANYONE who threatens himself or Logan. It's pretty much a death wish.

Things That Logan Hates: When others complain about what he does. Just like Landon, he hates if anyone threatens himself or Landon. If it's that serious, he will attack no hesitation.

Looking Close: Landon and Logan have a few physical oddities. To begin with, you'll never catch them without shirts on; Why? They don't have belly buttons, just smooth perfect bellies. They don't shave, ever, but have absolutely no body or facial hair, but full heads of hair. Then they both have markings on their stomach, upper chest, arms, back, and legs.

How Landon Could Be Described: Dear Landon..... Number one thing anyone should know is that, “Looks are deceiving”, and with Landon, looks are very deceiving. He makes himself look very wimpish, shy, and skittish. However, he is the identical of the strong and daring Logan. Landon may not be all that daring, but can be just as strong. So trying to take advantage of his weak mask will lead you down a dark road. On the other hand, Landon truly is shy, and soft spoken, and timid.. Still not impossible to speak with though. The best way to get him to talk is by teasing him... Logan figured anyways... Landon is also very sweet, compassionate and goofy.

How Landon Could Be Described: No questions asked, Logan is almost an exact opposite as far as personalities go. Logan is constantly running his mouth, constantly diving into things head first, constantly getting in fights, constantly just.... Being bad! If his brother had it his way, Logan would be looked in his room! Some would say that Logan is the life of the party, or a total party animal. His brother thinks Logan is ricky and reckless. Logan just says he knows how to have fun. Underneath the rough shell Logan wears is a kinder person, and someone who's very protective. Logan may seem like a rude dude, but he can be nice too.

Leave it where it should be... In the past.: It's not that Landon and Logan wish they were never created.. They simply wish it could have been done in another way, you know? Nearly nineteen years ago a mad scientist took the DNA from a man name, James Collin. Collin was a testing subject of the scientist, but the last test that was done to him was the simplest thing of extracting DNA from the man. That DNA was then placed into one large tube, and duplicated to make two mirrored organisms. With the two new test subjects the scientist had no more use for James, so the man was released. This was bad news for the scientist though.. Months later the government showed up and took the scientist into custody, along with two new born babies.

The two babies weren't like anything anyone had seen before. Each looked exactly like the other, and had some odd tattoo like markings on them. The special agents, and doctors had no idea what the babies were. One agent in particular, Amelia Bartholomew, watched over the two babies closely and monitored there progress. She was to play “mommy” until the government could figure out what the best call of action would be. During the time Amelia had custody over the boys, she named them Landon, and Logan. The two were treated somewhat as normal children, and when they reached the age of first grade, they were enrolled. While at first it seemed like a good way to see how they'd react with other kids, everyone was right to not feel right about this decision.

Exactly two months into school a phone call home, and to police was made. Landon, the softer one of the two, was being picked on a lot by the other children. Logan wasn't having it at all. In a fit of rage, Logan had done something to kill the bullying child. No one new the cause of death, only what they saw. Logan's eyes had lit up a dark purple color, the boy Logan's eyes were locked onto started to shake, and foam from his mouth, ears, and nose until his heart finally burst.

After the incident, the decision of the boy's fates were decided. The government saw them as too much of a threat to society, and ordered that they'd be executed. While the rest saw the decision fit, Amelia hadn't. This women had been raising Landon and Logan for years; she wasn't about ready to let them be killed, so she had done the only logical thing that there was to do. She took the boys and ran. She left the U.K and moved to the U.S where she'd raise the boys, and help them grab a hold onto their odd abilities. The hope was to train them to hide their abilities entirely. It seemed like the best way to make sure the government never found them. For how long would that last though? It had been a very long time now, and the twins were living on their own.. Kinda. They no longer lived with mother, but the lived in a small apartment together, just down the street from their collage.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image
My Birth Certificate Says

Name: Renold, Radix
Birth Date: October 30th
Appearance: Pitch black hair, black eyes with yellow pupils, dark lips that look stitched, and pale lifeless skin.
Species: God only knows. Certainly not human, he's some sort of shadow being.
Mother: Unknown
Father: Fred Radix
Born in: The U.S.

Ask Me Questions, and I'll Say

My age: Nineteen
Height: 5'0"
Weight: Ehhh, 100 lbs maybe.
Any nicknames: Ren, X, Rad.
Sexual Preference: Men.
Position: Questionable.

Likes: The dark, spooky things, odd individuals, a good scare, and sketchy places.

Hates: The light, shiny objects, and majority of people.

Looking Close: Nobody needs someone to tell them how odd Renold is.... Just looking at him give you the creeps.

How Ren Could Be Described: For starters, people want to say that the guy has a split personality disorder. Truth of the matter is that he doesn't really. Renold is just one twisted, sick, son of a b*tch. You see, Renold has a very sick taste in humor, that could be described as “morbid”, or “demented”. May it be death, pain, blood and gore, Renold will laugh at it. He finds humor in the pain others may go through. Perhaps Renold does have a split personality though, there is a half that'll show up out of nowhere, but the half is kind and caring. Some people also want to say that Renold is schizophrenic, and down right nutty. However, schizophrenia can't be proven solid, but nutty? Oh yes... Renold is certainly very, “nutty”.

Leave it where it should be... In the past.: Ever heard those stories of monsters when you were little? The monster under your bed, the boogy man in the closet, or the creepy creature's staring in from the shadows. You know, all of those. Well, Renold is all of that. Renold is a creep that can easily hide under your bed, in your closet and lurk within your own shadow. Renold IS all of those creepy monsters you'd here about lurking in the night as a child. However, he does have an actual life outside of scaring the hell out of and back into people again.

Renold comes from a small town, and currently has no home. When you could live within shadow's, there was really no need for an actual roof over your head. Though Renold spends enough time in nightclubs, and horror based theme parks to consider them home. Especially the theme parks. It's too easy to scare people at them. At first they always assume that Renold is another actor hired at the park but, they always find out the hard way that Renold is not an actor. Never does Renold hurt anyone, but he sure as hell makes it seem like he will.

All in all though, Renold doesn't know where he came from, or too much about what his past was like. All Renold remembers is waking up in an ally way, having a large bump on his head and a headache to match. The only reason Renold knew his name was because the voices told him so. Renold pretends he doesn't care about finding out who is really was, but he really did care. It's just really hard to find out some background information on somebody who made a life literally living in shadow's and befriending the voices whispering in his head. It just seemed easier to drop it.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:30 pm

User Image

Name: Nathaniel Brooks
Birth Date: November 3th
Appearance: Multy colored hair of greens, greys, blacks, and blues. Eyes are a golden color.
Species: Elk
Mother: Ashley Brooks
Father: David Brooks

My age: Twenty
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 154 lbs
Any nicknames: Nate, Nathan.
Position: Seme or Seke.

Hates: Death, too many people, loud obnoxious talkers.

Looking Close: You'll see that Nate has two antlers, and two long black ears that typically flop down.

How Nathaniel Could Be Described: Nate may be from a gentle species, but he is not all that gentle however. Do to how, and where Nate grew up, he was very rough around the edges. Little to no people got let into his walls to be close to him. Nate was a violent individual when angered, and whatever fights started by himself or others was ultimately ended by him. Nate was very mean and snippy with people. His number one most noticeable quality is his, “I don't give to flying ********” attitude and how much he just loved to piss people off. Yet there is a caring, lovable person if you manage to take his mask off.

Leave it where it should be... In the past.: To be edited soon.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image

Name: Dante Palumbo
Birth Date: August5th
Appearance: Black hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin.
Species: A gentle Vampire.
Mother: Valery Palumbo
Father: Caleb Palumbo

My age: Twenty
Any nicknames: Dante.... Inferno
Position: Seme or Seke.

Hates: Too much silence.

Looking Close: Dante has many scars, and many tattoo's all over his body.

How Dante Could Be Described: To begin with, Dante wears his heart on his sleeve. Even with all that's happened to him, he still has the courage to be open with people. Though he is not all about himself. Dante is all about putting everyone before himself, and making sure they're okay first. All in all Dante is a gentle creature, he doesn't raise his voice, nor his fists, no matter how angered he may be. He is a very calm and soft individual, but like anyone has his quirks. However gentle, nervous, and shy he may seem, it's best not to harm his friends, because a whole other person shines through.

Leave it where it should be... In the past.: To be edited soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:43 am
User Image

Ąlec Ŋightlight

"You don't remember me,
but I remember you
I lay awake at night and try so hard not to think of you
but who can decide what they dream?
And dream I do..
"

ℑN ϺY ℱ⇡ELD F ҎAPER ℱL↺WERS
and ϾANDY ϾLUDS F zZzℒULLABYzZz

ℑ ℒAY ⇡NS⇡DE ϺYSELF ℱR HURS
and ШATCH ϺY
ҎURPLE SKY ℱLY VER ϺE

██████████ █████ █████████████ ███

Basics

I was given the name: Alec Nightlight

Most everyone calls me: Alec.

I've been around longer, but look to be: Eighteen

I am a rarity: Fallen star, or just a star.

Appearance

I'm not very lengthy: 4”9'

Or big: 95 pounds

My eyes are weird: Solid, dark, sea green and dark blue. Kind of alien looking.

So is my hair: Very, very, very, shiny bright. It glows in soft blonde, blue, green and crystal like colors. It's also sort and choppy. On the typical day, it looks like a bed head the whole time.

And skin: My not have the colors my hair does, but in the dark it lights up like his hair. Of course, he can control it... Unless he gets scared..

In Depth

When you meet me, this is what I'm like: Shy, easily made uncomfortable or scared, quite shut into himself, and seemingly spacey. At first Alec just doesn't know how to react to people. New faces make him very timid and kind of freaked out.

Really though, I am like this: Shy, easily made uncomfortable or scared, timid, sensitive, easy to tease, easily made to blush, or trick. Alec is also very playful, goofy and childish when he wants to be. Over all, there isn't a single mean bone in his body, and he wouldn't hurt a fly. He's loving of all living things, especially kittens.

My past is poisonous: The life of Alec Nightlight sort of started out all because of a little girl. A small child by the name of Lucy lived in a tiny little town on the outskirts of England. The town being so small, and her so different; she had no friends. For no one liked her, at all. Little Lucy was so sad and so lonely that she tried her luck, wishing upon a star. She had wished for an older brother to be her best friend and protect her. Obviously, she had gotten her wish because down fell Alec. Though Alec didn't find the occasion to be anything bad. In fact, it was the best thing that could have happened. He got to grow up with an awesome little sister, that he taught things to, protected, and had fun with. As every great thing though, that had all come to an end, eventually. It was a real long story, but his sister wound up dead, and Alec had been on the run or under cover sense then. It's not what it sounds like though.

Personal Information or Other Stuff

-Fairies
-Candy
-Soft fabrics and beds
-KITTENS
-Blue, green, purple...
-Company

Dislikes:
-Dark objects
-Darkness
-Sour stuff
-Vampires
-Hard surfaces
-Jerks
-Black
-Too many people
-Being alone

Loathes:
-Halloween
-Clowns
-Scarey things
-Being scared
-Horror films
-Blood and gore
-Being sick

Extra: No none should ever touch the locket or other necklace around his neck... EVER.

Music

Imaginary – Evanescence
Hello – Evanescence
Taking Over Me – Evanescence

███ █████████████ █████ ██████████

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items