14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:59 pm
yum_strawberry

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

To anyone else it would seem like rocks and trees but, inside is a vast network of caves that looks like a mansion. The barrier only lets in Rebel members those not allowed cannot pass trough it. The barrier is powerful but, it can be broken just have to be powerful enough to do so. You got your armory,shops,houses,entertainment, inns, Cap'n room etc. The Rebels have done well, to stay hidden from praying eye's. To many of the rebels living here this was their home. Only those with the golden lion pendent could enter here.

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:58 pm
gray reaper

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts:
Mood:Relaxed/Motherly
'' There is more to wining a war and a battle then just strength.''
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Isadora Salvatore- Rebellion Leader ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

Isadora made sure to keep Leo on his feet this entire trip they were in a deep section of the forest. Tired from the fight she could not restore him to full health but, she did help to ease any discomfort he might have felt.The cleric would be able to tend to him properly once they made it to the base. Once they made it to a wall concealed in rocks/trees she pulled him right trough it powerful magic keeps none members out it just appears to look like solid rock and that is what they feel and see.

Inside the place was a complex network of caves but, it did not look much like one. The cave looked like it was a whole different place in terms of looks. Everything seemed to be well, set up just because they were rebels doesn't mean they didn't have style. It was like living in a mansion both looks and atmosphere.

Isadora was taking him to a cleric base of operation where they tended to the wounded. She placed him under the care of top clerics who healed them both restoring their energies. We need the help from top level healers no one can fight with a broken body after all. You've been healed to some degree but, you still have to rest your body were not angels. When the healing was over she sat down in one of the cots.

We have everything we need to go to war here but, were not yet ready to make our move the time will come. As for you what do you think? we have all that we need and supplies are being sent in daily.
She wasn't exaggerating or boasting the people wanted to stop the bloodshed as much as the rebels did. They trained constantly they were making warriors out of ordinary folk the transformation was astonishing.

Isadora crossed her arm's over her chest we still need more pieces to finish the puzzle however; I want to make sure we're really ready when the time comes. Her gaze shifted to the brave men and women turning warriors it felt her heart with hope. Leo could you tell me a little about yourself? I'am interested to get too know my vice captain she finished with a small smile.

Isadora Theme - A Hero's Theme

OCC:

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
''I carry a great burden but. I never let it keep me down.''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Themes: Isadora Main Theme- Light Eternal

Isadora Battle Theme- Unlimited Saga

Secondary Theme - Navigators Glory

Equipment:

Save The Queen User Image Save The Queen (Her Shield); This Mighty shield in the shape of a lion head absorbs or repels attacks depending on Isadora will. She can only use one or the other for the total of three times before it has to recharge. To repel powerful attacks that would other wise put her allies in danger that is when she uses it. To absorb and redirect the attack back at the foe works best on magic users and beam or energy based attacks turning the attacks into light and firing back at the attacker hard.

Note: Let me know if this too much and I'll change it.

(Five Post is when the shield is in recharge mode).

Save The King is the name of her reinforced steel blade enchanted to be able to strike with the speed of canon fire! When she activates the enchantment the blade glows a ghostly white. This allows her to outmaneuver some foes as she can already swing her blade with great speed. Combine this with her strength a reinforced steel blade feels weightless in short she can swing the blade so fast it becomes a blur.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:42 am
[img]http://[img]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab226/carneliusjohnson60/Len-yanfull563213_zps633b7f22.jpg[/img][/img]

Overlord Etna-l-

When the finally made it back to camp isadora immediately went to get them both healed he was surprised at first by the clerics power something meant to save and not destroy it seemed insane to use any magic like that but his wounds healed within minutes he then rose to his feet stretching his arms and checking the now healed areas for a scar surprising there were none.

When isadora asked him to talk about himself he gritted his teeth answering both calmly while his voice seemed cold ` I wanted power to become the strongest and expand my territory in my pursuit of such power i tried to slaughter my family we battled through the mountains a war of giants which left most of our home destroyed i killed my father but my mother defeated me she threw me over the cliff and there i remained until the fisherman found me i killed them as well`

Leo turned to face isadora fully his face void of any emotions he bowed his head after telling isadora what he was how would she react how could she being a hero of justice while he was a murderer this would mean her second in command was a monster but now he offered his head if he were to ever kill a human again she would have the choice to kill him.

gray reaper

Forest Region [Outside the City]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff