DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image

The name is YesterdayTodayForever, also known as YTF or Ronnie. I am eighteen years of age and I have six to seven years of role-playing experience on my hands. Each year that passes, I noticed my writing progresses more every time, which is greatly exciting! Anyways, I am very easy going on how things work. I normally am not one to sit there and tell you what kind of character you need to have for any of mine or what I expect from you. Though, there are a few things that I do expect and that is just natural.

Please do not post any one liners. I cannot stand it when I see that. I can sit there and write anywhere from a paragraph up to nine or more paragraphs with eight to eleven sentences in each paragraph and you only give me one measly sentence. I will not tolerate that, it will be an automatic boot on the role-play.
I will not tolerate any text talk, that is ridiculous okay? It is so illiterate it is not even funny!
When talking in 'Out Of Character' put it in brackets or by the letters OOC so I know it is out of character speaking.
I only do Yaoi, I am a female, but I cannot stand to do Yuri oddly enough. It just isn't cute enough for me, with Yaoi I can picture it and it can sometimes give me butterflies.
When posting, I am not picky whether or not you have a pretty post or not, though I do use them, so be prepared to see one.
I'm not that big on PM role-plays, I am one that likes to stick to the guilds so you can just continue without deleting important things like you need to in the PMs.
Activeness plays a big part. I understand if you cannot get on everyday or all day, seeing as I cannot do the same myself. Technically, I am allowed on every other day, but I do get on my phone and post through there and can give pretty decent replies.
Quoting me in posts is always the best way to let me know that you replied.
Send me a PM if you are interested in any of the characters and we will work something out. Though PLEASE, I cannot stress this enough, PLEASE do not post on this thread.

[u][size=24][b] ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ [/b][/size] [size=18]C[/size]haracter [size=18]I[/size]nformation [size=24][b] ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ [/b][/size][/u]

► [b]Name:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

► [b]Nickname:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

► [b]Age:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

► [b]Gender:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/size][/color]

► [b]Race:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

► [b]Sexuality:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

► [b]Uke, Seme or Seke:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

[u][size=18][b] ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ [/b][/size] [b]A[/b]ppearance[size=18][b] ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ [/b][/size][/u]

► [b]Height:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

► [b]Weight:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

► [b]Body build:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

► [b]Eye Color:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/size][/color]

► [b]Hair Color/Length/Style:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

[u][size=18][b] ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ [/b][/size] [b]P[/b]ersonal[size=18][b] ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ [/b][/size][/u]

► [b]Personality:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

► [b]Likes:[/b]
[size=11][color=color]✓

✓[/color][/size]

► [b]Dislikes:[/b]
[size=11][color=color]✗

✗[/color][/size]

► [b]Bio:[/b] [size=11][color=color][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Character Information ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Name: Avalon Isis Render

Nickname: Ava or Isis

Race: Human

Sexuality: Homosexual

Uke, Seme or Seke: Seke

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Appearance ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 156 lbs

Body build: Slim yet toned

Eye Color: Red/Purple

Hair Color/Length/Style: Black with a purple tint/hair comes a few inches past ears and some to the shoulder/layered and straight style

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality: Avalon is what you would consider a hard a**. He is a very cocky, self-centered person who thinks he is just the best in the world. He will argue a point even if it is not valid until he wins the argument. Plus, he can be very, very flirty, but he usually gets that way to get in someone's pants or to get them to agree to go on a date with him. Most would consider him desperate, but he isn't. He just loves to mess with people to the best of his abilities. That even means annoying the hell out of them till they can't handle being around him any longer. He can't even help it when he finds joy and pleasure out of other people's pain.

✓ Dancing
✓ Pain (Secretly)
✓ Being Outside

Dislikes:
✗ Cats
✗ Storms
✗ Being Bored
✗ Snobbish People

Bio:

[align=right][img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX/New Anime/a3972e06-fdff-4fc9-8fa2-7f6cc6121bf5_zps42d8c680.jpg[/img][/align]
[imgleft]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX/New Anime/7ce95c44-9f67-40b3-9c9b-10aa30151996_zps7eb4854f.jpg[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[align=right][size=24][color=indianred]A[/color][/size][color=mediumorchid][u][size=13]valon[/size][/u][/color] [color=white]x[/color] [size=24][color=indianred]I[/color][/size][color=mediumorchid][u][size=13]sis[/size][/u][/color] [color=white]x[/color] [size=24][color=indianred]R[/color][/size][color=mediumorchid][u][size=13]ender[/size][/u][/color][/align][align=center][color=coral]╔════════════════════════════════╗[/color]
[color=indianred]►[/color][size=13][color=mediumorchid]❝[/color][/size][size=10] [color=rosybrown]Bad boys are no good, but good boys are no fun[/color] [/size][size=13][color=mediumorchid]❞[/color][/size][color=indianred]◄[/color]
[color=coral]╚════════════════════════════════╝[/color][/align]
[align=center][size=18][color=palevioletred]◤[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=palevioletred]◥[/color][/size][/align]
[color=indianred][size=11]Text Text Text[/size][/color]

[align=center][size=18][color=palevioletred]◣[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=palevioletred]◢[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][color=salmon]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][size=18][color=coral]☣[/color][/size][color=salmon]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][size=18][color=coral]☣[/color][/size][color=salmon]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[color=palevioletred]||[/color] [size=13][color=rosybrown]ooc[/color][/size] [size=14][color=palevioletred]||[/color][/size] [color=mediumorchid][size=11]- - -[/size][/color][/align]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image

Name: Fyn (Pronounced Fin) and Ieli (Prounced Eli) Mashazen

Nickname: Fyn only and Li (Pronounced Lee)

Race: Both are nekos

Sexuality: Homosexual and Homosexual

Uke, Seme or Seke: Complete uke and Seke

Height: 5'2" and 5'5"

Weight: 114lbs and 117lbs

Body build: Slim and Slightly taller than his brother yet slim

Eye Color: Light blue and Crimson

Hair Color/Length/Style: Blonde, medium length, straight style and Silver/White, medium length, shaggy style

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality: Fyn is a really big sweetheart, he is more of a lover than his fighter. He is one that enjoys to be touchy with those that he is around. Cuddling is one of his most favorite things to do. With him being part animal, he just wants attention. He is usually really obedient and does as he is told, even if he doesn't like it. He isn't one to fight it, since all he wishes is to please his master or mistress. He is very submissive when it comes to being with others, like with his brother. Fyn is very innocent and tends to act like a girl most of the time, it is something he just can't help. Although a flaw is that he is easily frightened, whether it is by a loud sound or even yelling, he will cower at the sign of something bad happening. and Ieli isn't as innocent as is younger brother is. Ieli is the one that is more troublesome and harder to deal with. Although he is easily submissive, he finds getting in trouble to be a thrill and doesn't mind being punished unlike his brother who will run and hide. Ieli is quick-tongued so he will speak out what is on his mind in an instant. He is rather dominant when controlling his brother though, hence, the reason they are in a rather... Intimate relationship with one another. Ieli had grown to be dependent on his brother and needs him by his side to make him feel like he has some power while being a slave. Ieli is rather flirty and cocky when the time is right, he is considered to be more fun than his brother.

✓ Reading and ✓ Outdoors
✓ Quiet Places and ✓ Fish
✓ Taking baths and ✓ Milk
✓ Sweets and ✓ Being in control of his brother

Dislikes:
✗ Thunderstorms and ✗ Taking baths
✗ Being controlled by his brother and ✗ Learning and/or reading
✗ Being locked up and ✗ Sour food
✗ Getting punished and ✗ Water
✗ Wearing collars and ✗ Being a slave

Bio: Fyn and Ieli were born only a minute and thirty seconds apart, although right after the birth, it had put far too much stress on their mother, causing her to go into cardiac arrest and she passed away. She was only twenty two at the time, so she didn't get to live long. The boys were being held at the hospital since their father hadn't come to pick them up. He had left after he heard his wife died from having the children, so he instantly felt it was their faults. They were held at the hospital for a good three weeks before they decided to give them up to an adoption agency. The adoption center was for males only, no females were in the building unless they worked/volunteered there. The owner was a rude and brutal man who didn't really care for the children, but for the money he got from them. He was absolutely greedy, yet nobody knew how he truly was because he put on a fake personality and smile, using his charm to get people to adopt.

Although, over the years, the two boys began to have more than a brother / brother relationship. It became more of one that was of love and romance. Most wouldn't see that happening, but it was because the two depended on one another so much and were afraid of being alone. So they stuck to one another and literally love each other more than that 'brotherly' love deal.

[imgleft]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX/New Anime/f3c7af61-55e9-4ef0-9f0c-b3ae73cadcc4_zps1ad8df53.jpg[/imgleft][u][align=center][size=24][color=rosybrown]F[/color][/size] [size=14][color=rosybrown]y n[/color][/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=14][color=black]a n d[/color][/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=24][color=mediumpurple]I[/color][/size] [size=14][color=mediumpurple]e l i[/color][/size] [color=white]xx[/color] [size=24][color=black]M[/color][/size] [size=14][color=black]a s h a z a e n[/color][/size] [/align][/u]
[align=center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1667/1667672x8h7w9bfyz.gif[/img][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list]
[size=11]- - -[/size]
[align=center][size=18][color=slategray]ღ[/color][/size] [size=11] [b][color=cornflowerblue][u]O[/u][/color][color=mediumpurple]ut[/color][/b] [b][color=cornflowerblue][u]O[/u][/color][color=mediumpurple]f[/color][/b] [b][color=cornflowerblue][u]C[/u][/color][color=mediumpurple]haracter[/color][/b] [color=black]||[/color] [i][color=palevioletred]- - -[/color][/i] [/size] [size=18][color=slategray]ღ[/color][/size][/align]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image

Name: Kaien Allen Cliffe

Nickname: Kai

Race: Demon

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 153 lbs

Body build: Toned

Eye Color: Pale red

Hair Color/Length/Style: Blonde]A little past his ears/Layered and straight style

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality: Kaien is an easy person to piss off. Why? He has a personality disorder. He had always been such a challenge, even as a child. He has four sides to him. The first side, he is his normal self, cocky, fun, dorky, and just flat out odd. Then he has the second side, he is mean, brutal, and very cruel. He acts like he hates everyone and everything. He won't do anything until he gets his way. Arguing is out of the question for the person he is around at the time. Then, there is his third side, which is quiet, distant, and awkward. When he is like this, he is rather emotional and doesn't wish to talk to anyone. He claims it is him thinking, but really, he wants to be alone. Then his final side, is one that hardly anyone sees. A caring, loving, gentle, and sweet side when one actually gets to know him and go through the multiple personality changes.

✓ Darkness
✓ Knives
✓ Fire Places

Dislikes:
✗ His Personalities
✗ Idiots
✗ Women
✗ Animals

Bio:  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image

Name: Daemin Courtiae

Nickname: Just call me by my first name

Race: Demon

Height:

Weight:

Body build:

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Length/Style:

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image

Name: Clyde Silverham

Nickname: Clyde, or Devil works

Race: Shadow Demon (Can use shadows to his every whim)

Height:

Weight:

Body build:

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Length/Style:

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image

Name: Leon Young

Nickname: Known as Leon...

Race: Neko

Uke, Seme or Seke: Uke

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 134 lbs

Body build: Slim

Eye Color: Firebrick Red

Hair Color/Length/Style: Black/Neck length/Layered and straight style

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality: Leon is a kind hearted neko that has very little to say to anyone at first. He has a bit of a stuttering problem as well, but it isn't extremely noticeable other than when he is really nervous. There are times when he wants to speak his mind but he is too afraid to say how he is feeling towards someone or what someone is doing. He is easy to walk all over and lets people get away with the worst of things. When he receives compliments or hears nice things said to him, he blushes and will get nervous. Blushing is easy for someone to accomplish with him. He may be in his twenties, but he acts like he is still a young teenager and is easily amused at the small things.

✓ Dressing up in women's clothing (Secret!)
✓ Fish
✓ Cuddling
✓ Rain/Water

Dislikes:
✗ Thunderstorms
✗ Crowds
✗ Reading
✗ Annoying Women

Bio:  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:26 pm
User Image

Name:

Nickname:

Race: Fallen Angel

Height:

Weight:

Body build:

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Length/Style:

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

Name: Allison Marsh

Nickname: Allie

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 143 lbs

Eye Color: Gold

Hair Color/Length/Style: Blonde/Slightly past his ears/Choppy

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality: Allison is a male with little to say and not even a glance will come one's way. He tends to be to himself more and would rather keep it that way. He has issues trusting people because of his rough past. He gets nervous around others easily and can blush really quick. He is never one to speak his mind often, but when he does it is rather surprising for him. With him being so anti-social, most people assume he is simply a mute, though when he speaks, he will say what he thinks is right. He is hard-headed and stubborn when it comes down to certain situations. His heart is easy to follow, but sometimes he can be stubborn to give into temptation. He knows right from wrong, lust from love, and does not wish to be put in the state where his heart is put into play. He feels he is not ready for that. When one gets to know him, he is rather childish and loves to play games though, it is something he cannot help. His cat instinct likes to play and have fun! So even if he may come off as hard-headed at first, he will definitely come out of the shell and be more social.

✓ Fish
✓ Pain (Secretly)
✓ Water

Dislikes:
✗ Dominant Nekos
✗ Thunderstorms
✗ Sour Foods
✗ Crowded Areas

Bio:  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image

Name:

Nickname:

Race: Human

Height:

Weight:

Body build:

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Length/Style:

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image

Name:

Nickname:

Race: Both Human

Sexuality: Both Homosexual

Uke, Seme or Seke: Uke and Seme

Height:

Weight:

Body build:

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Length/Style:

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

Name:

Nickname:

Race: Siren

Height:

Weight:

Body build:

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Length/Style:

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image

Name: Katekyo Hitman

Nickname: Kate or Kyo, whatever you would prefer

Race: Vampire

Height:

Weight:

Body build:

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Length/Style:

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image

Name:

Nickname:

Race: Anthro (Furry)

Uke, Seme or Seke: Seme

Height:

Weight:

Body build:

Eye Color:

Hair Color/Length/Style:

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

Name: Alexander Smith

Nickname: Alex

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 131lbs

Eye Color: Blue/Purple

Hair Color/Length/Style: Blue-Black/6 inches past his shoulders/Choppy and straight

⋙ ⋙ ⋙ ⋙ Personal ⋘ ⋘ ⋘ ⋘

Personality:

✓ Fish
✓ Water
✓ Milk

Dislikes:
✗ Crowds
✗ Storms
✗ Loud Noises
✗ Bonding

Bio:

[imgleft]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX/New Anime/98f4a317da61d402c1cd96010768b464_zps1765d943.jpg[/imgleft][align=right][img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX/Alex_zps8d8b149d.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center][size=18][color=slategray]⊰[/color][/size] [size=16][color=mediumorchid]△[/color][/size] [size=14][color=darkslateblue]▲[/color][/size] [size=12]Just [color=white]x[/color] because [color=white]x[/color] you [color=white]x[/color] are [color=white]x[/color] my [color=white]x[/color] dominant, [color=white]x[/color] doesn't [color=white]x[/color] mean [color=white]x[/color] I [color=white]x[/color] will [color=white]x[/color] love [color=white]x[/color] you [color=white]x[/color] easily[/size] [size=14][color=darkslateblue]▲[/color][/size] [size=16][color=mediumorchid]△[/color][/size] [size=24][color=slategray]⊱[/color][/size][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=slategray][size=11]Text Text Text[/size][/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff