Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Seeing No Evil (for Mute) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It is there whether you can
See it
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Hear it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Speak It
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Do It.
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:42 pm
It's a pretty hard knock life for those who live in the big cities. Price of life is high, what with all the vices humans can indulge in and all. It doesn't pay at all to live a 'straight' life. Not even cops stay on the straight and narrow. Nah, what really pays is to live in the underworld. Black markets may sell high but they also pay well. Not to mention the protection you get from your 'family'. If you know how to roll with the punches and play your cards right you can be living life large; but mess up and you may just end up living life at the bottom of a lake.

One such family lives a good life by the work of the eldest daughter, Neena. Or more properly known to the gangs The Stray. The girl is a genius when it comes to running men. Smart, pretty, fun, and for the right price yours for the night. Luckily for her the natural talents both brains and beauty got her noticed by a Yakuza boss; and now he has her sitting pretty as his mistress. Now she doesn't have to wander from one sugar daddy to the next but that doesn't mean this man has tamed her.

No, Neena's first priority is her younger brother, Wynn. Sadly the boy has been blind since birth and Neena feels it is up to her to keep him in comfort and safety. Yet all his life he's been pampered and kept safe his closest and only friend Nurse, the service dog he's had all his life. His older sister thinks he doesn't know what she has to go through to keep him safe but he's pretty sure he's not as naive as she thinks. Even if he cannot see he smells and hears. Wynn can taste and feel too. He experiences life just a bit differently than Neena but he's sure it's still a good one no matter what. Why he seems compliant to her every wish Wynn still has his own secret desires and hopes one day his sister will see.

However, having such influence often attracts all kinds of people. A real up and coming Captain in the Yakuza one day follows Neena and looks around her house when she's out. Luckily so was Wynn; who's the only one who notices the house wasn't the same as he left it by items being shifted around and the smell of cigarette smoke. Still this Captain approaches Neena to ask if she would lend her influence to him for a while.

Of course she shoots him down cold. This doesn't mean he isn't still trying... He knows her little secret but is he willing to bring to light someone who can't even see it? Or will he just get his way? Or maybe the unexpected will happen to them all...

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:10 pm
The Sister
Neena Nagi
Female
Mistress

The Brother
Wynn Nagi
Male
Younger Brother

Service Dog
Nurse
Female
Seeing Eye Dog

The Yakuza Captain
Makar Tsukino
The Butcher
Male
Captian of the Yukimura Family

The Yakuza Boss
Hanzo Miyobi
Male
Head of the Miyobi Family

Affliates
Setsuna of the Ryogumi
Mai of the Ryogumi

Gustav 'The Rat' -deceased

Important Places
Mai's Place - A bar Neena used to work at, owned and run by a family member of the Dragon clan. Neutral zone for all. Setsuna is the bouncer, Mai is the Owner.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:35 pm
It was late in the evening and Wynn wasn't sure why there was such a racket downstairs. Nurse was even up pacing his room, he heard her paws on the floor. Blinking open his eyes he whistled for the dog. The dog hurried to his master and put her nose to to his hand to help him out of bed. "Thank you Nurse..." he stroked her head and had her lead him to the door and down the hall. Rubbing his face sleepily he carefully crept down the stairs with Nurse in the lead. One at the bottom of the steps they turned towards the kitchen where his sister and a man were arguing. Chewing his lip he sighed. But when he breathed back in he smelled the same scent as earlier that week. Stopping he sniffed again. "Nurse... do you smell that?" he asked and the dog tapped his hand with her nose. Gripping her neck fur she moved forward to the doorway where they peeked around.

"I already said I won't do it and you can't change my mind..." Neena said crossing her arms over her chest and glaring down her nose at the man in front of her. To further make her point she tossed her naturally dark hair over her shoulder and looked at her nails. "Now if there isn't anything left you have to say, leave. If you don't I'll have you removed by force." She threatened. If this man stayed too much longer it would make her start screaming, that would make Nurse nervous, and then Wynn would wake up. It was important to keep him out of all this. The sound of a dog snuffling made her head snap towards the door. "s**t..." she groaned trying to step in front of her brother.

"I know that smell.... He's the one who broke into the house before, Neena..." Wynn said hand on the dog at his side. Soft looking brown hair flicked out from his head and his blue eyes were so pale they almost disappeared into the whites of his eyes if it wasn't for the bright ring around them. "Who is he?" he asked softly stroking the dog's head to keep her calm. Nurse was a Great Pyrenees so it was a bit intimidating to see her.

"He's no one, go back to bed alright," Neena said trying to sound soothing. "He's just leaving," a cold glare shot back at the man in the kitchen. "Weren't you."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:25 am
RosesandBlood

((Hope that you don't mind that I quote. : 3 ))

It had been a few days since Makar broke into this exact house to poke around and find anything to give him the upper hand. After the first time, then the second time Neena refused helping him, Makar began looking for anything to use against her. When he broke in before, he found an extra room, filled with well used items and clothing. From the pictures in Neena's room, he found out that she had a younger brother, a blind younger brother. It was the perfect thing to use against her. If she went through all these great lengths to keep the boy a secret, then he really meant something to her. Makar came to ask one final time, to give her one last shot before he blackmailed her. To him, that was being kind.

Makar had blood on his hands that he would never be able to wash off, it would be a shame to add Neena's. Makar pulled the cigarette out of his mouth, putting it out in the ash tray before looking up at her. The man looked out of place, way out of place. He was half Russian and half Japanese. He looked like his mother. Auburn hair and light brown eyes. The Russian was much more prominent in him than anything. The only thing he seemingly inherited from his father was his last name. "Neena, you and I both know you wouldn't be able to do that. We have history together, Neena. Long nights trying to just stay alive. I come to you, asking for a favor and you look past everything we've been through."

Makar took a step closer to her, his hand balling into a fist. The sound of the dog caught his ear as well and looking over her shoulder, Makar saw the boy in the door way. He grinned once he saw him. "No, Neena. I wasn't." Makar grinner at her. "I've known your sister for quite some time and not once has she ever mentioned a brother." Makar stepped past her towards the boy, stopping a distance in front of him to give some space between himself and the large dog. Makar had quite the amount of height on the boy and his sister, than again he was a lot taller than everybody he met.

From where he stood, Makar was able to get a better look at the boy and found that the pictures did him no justice. For a moment, he had forgotten where he was. He was rather caught up in looking at the boy in front of him. Though never being interested in women, Makar did find Neena beautiful and like her, her brother was equally as appealing. "Now, tell me Neena, why would you ever keep something like.... this hidden from everybody?" Makar smiled as he took a step forward. It was obvious as to why but he was stressing the importance of the boy. Though the more he stood there, the more he let go of the idea of using him as blackmail.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:01 pm
Mute Black Sheep

He could hear the threat in the man's voice and loosened his hold on Nurse's scruff. "You know it's inpolite to break into a house with out introductions... I'm sure if you've known my sister long enough you'd know she's a stickler for manners," Wynn quipped back at him tilting his head. "And please, I wouldn't do that. Nurse doesn't like it when strangers crowd her. She bites without command." he warned easily showing he wasn't holding the dog back from attacking. "I'm not stupid, sir."

Neena bit her tongue as he younger brother seemed to take this all in stride. For a while now she was worried he was catching on to the darker side of their lives. Tilting her chin up again to belay confidence she once again moved to where she could see all of Makar. "Why should I tell anyone about my personal life who isn't privy to it. And you aren't." Then she turned to her younger brother. "You don't even need to know his name, okay. He's practically a nobody." She smiled trying to soothe them both with her voice. It would be bad if Nurse mauled the guy and she would if he got any closer to Wynn.

The dog's brown eyes were narrowed on the man, she didn't seem to like him. The closer he got the more hunched she became, ready to growl and bite, fighting tooth and nail to keep her little boy safe. Ever since she was taken in with this family she'd been at Wynn's side. Chosen as a puppy by him for his service animal. Back then she'd been the runt, the smallest, most gangly thing of the litter; yet it seemed as if the blind child knew she'd be perfect for him. They'd grew up together while she was hand trained to cater to his needs so she was very taken with the boy. The girl no as much but being special to her boy she'd listen to her if needed.

Wynn stroked the white dog's ears thoughtfully. This man seemed to want to know more about his sister... Was he one of those men who wanted to use her? Scrunching his nose at the thought he frowned. No matter what his sister did she didn't deserve a man to use her and toss her away, she worked too hard to build them up for someone to do that to her. "Well?" he asked sounding blunt. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself or not? You have some pretty bad manners for someone trying to ask a favor don't you. Shouldn't you think of ingratiating yourself with Neena first before being so rude?" He waited with his head tilted so his sleep tousled hair wasn't in the way of his ears. Wynn was listening hard to everything that was going on. The creak of the man's obviously new and high cost shoes when he moved, the sound of the suit he was wearing when he moved to exhale, he could even smell the cigarettes on his breath, taste it even through his slightly parted lips, of course his cologne was high end as well and nice to the senses. The guy must be a looker too. Where was he from? Did he have asian features like his sister? Or maybe more germanic ones like him? From the sound of his voice he was definitely not full blooded anything, his slight accent gave it away. Would Neena get mad if he asked to touch the guys face...

His mind was whirling around things when he really should have been paying attention. Neena ground her teeth clearly at the end of her patience with them both. "Nurse, take Wynn back to bed!" she snapped at the dog who bristled at her. "And Makar, get out of my house before I have Nurse make you leave. And if that doesn't work I'll call someone else to do it," she narrowed her eyes with meaning. If he wouldn't leave she'd just have one or ten of the guys remove him from her sights. Someone was always willing to help the boss's woman.

Wynn raised a brow at his sisters irritated tone and turned his face to her. This was very interesting indeed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:29 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar grinned and looked down at the dog a small 'huh' laugh coming from him. The boy had guts, he's give him that. Makar spared Neena a sideways glance as she stepped forward to him. He just grinner and turned his head to look at her. "Oh, Neena, you're colder than the Russian winters, aren't you?" He touched her chin, lifting her head to look him in the eyes. He was doing his best not to snap at her, not only because of the large, white dog but also for the boy's sake. Why he even cared, he wasn't so sure anymore. He was staring down Neena before the boy spoke. Releasing her chin, he turned to the boy and laughed.

"You really do have some guts kid." Makar would have reached over to tousle the kid's hair, again, if it weren't for the dog between them. "So much for keeping me out of your brother's life now, Neena." She didn't need to slip his name in, but she did and now he had half of what he wanted. "As I said before, I haven't finished talking just yet." Makar turned from her to reach into his coat pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He pulled one out and lit it up. "Though, if you do really wish to keep him out of this, then it would be best to wait, now wouldn't it?" Makar grinned again.

He had made it clear that he had no plans on leaving just yet. He would have simply left if the boy hadn't shown up. Makar was leaning against the counter, his light brown eyes falling onto the blind boy in the door way, waiting for Neena. To day the least, he was taken by the boy named Wynn.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:28 am
Mute Black Sheep

He would have rolled his eyes if it would have done him any good. Still he felt a bit of pride that the man thought he was ballsy. Wynn was usually very restraint with his words. Patting Nurse's head they moved forward towards the fridge, Wynn's hand on the dog's back the whole way. "Smoking's bad for you," he commented walking by the other.

Neena cursed and threw her arms up. "Fine! Sit your a** down and have a smoke. It doesn't mean I'm helping you. I've got a stable life. I don't want the trouble." She huffed moving to help her brother get a drink. As he pulled the juice from the refrigerator she set a glass down for him. Snorting a bit she got two more down and filled one with water. "There," she plopped the glass in front of the unwanted man. "Now, if you think you have to be here, at least properly introduce yourself to him and keep it short. Your name with no fancy titles will do...." She sighed and poured a glass of milk for herself then cleaned up for them.

Wynn took his glass and sipped it tentatively until he was sure he had it right. Nurse led him to the table to sit instead of making him lean against the bar or counters. Once seated she sat next to him and kept an eye on the man again. "Well, come over here and sit," Wynn said. He had a feeling this would take a while. "And so you can't refuse I'm Wynn. Hi. I won't lie and say it's a pleasure because being woken up isn't."

Neena fidgeted and took a seat next to her brother on the side Nurse wasn't on, trying to prevent Makar from getting to close to him. She always had an odd feeling around the man because he never eyed her the way other men did... and he was staring at her baby brother too much. Still she sighed heavily knowing Wynn was going to try and mediate this between them.

"So why is it you think you can break into our house? It caused a mess you know, when you moved things around. Everything is organized where I memorized it to be. Because you misplaced things I got very confused. I'd like it if you would apologize for that as well..." Wynn said drinking from his cup with care as Nurse yawned next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:45 am
RosesandBlood

Makar scoffed and took another long drag of his cigarette. "So are all the other things I do." Of course, not that Wynn was talking to him, Neena wouldn't throw him out. Though he did have a feeling that she wouldn't really call somebody to toss him out on his a** like she said she would. "Of course, because being a mistress just screams stability." Makar rolled his eyes. She was foolish for thinking that she and her brother were ever safe. Yes, she was under Hanzo Miyobi's protection, but that didn't mean they would always be safe. "You know Neena, you should never cut off all your contacts." If anybody knew how foolish that was, it was him. He had made that mistake many years ago in his life. The large scar across his stomach was a reminder of that.

Makar gave Neena a deadpanned stare before looking back to Wynn. "Makar Tsukino." It wasn't going to hurt to give his name to the boy. Who was he going to tell? From what he saw, Neena kept him hidden from the Yakuza life style. Even though Wynn was being hospitable and offered him a seat, Makar remained standing. "Here I am, thinking I put everything back just to way it was. Guess not." Makar didn't feel bad for breaking in or messing anything up. They should be thankful he didn't leave a dead body inside.

"Hah, yeah, I'm not apologizing." Even though Wynn could not see him, Makar looked the boy in his eyes. The faint blue ring around his irises was the only indication that there was anything there at all. The sleep tousled hair on the kid was.... appealing. Makar tapped the counter top to distract himself from the boy, it helped for a few moments. "I'm sure you know how difficult your sister can be. I simply came to see if she was home the other day. When she didn't answer, I decided to have a look myself. Simply enough."  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:43 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Neena glared and Wynn sipped, the dog was happy that the man didn't sit. "So you broke in to make sure she wasn't ignoring you? What, is this a lover's spat?" he gigglged a bit. His sister was horribly stuborn when it came to apologizing to people. But that tough skin of hers was what saved them countless times. He himself wasn't able to stay mad for very long. It just never seemed worth it. "Ah," he frowned. "You really should! I stepped on glass because of you," he all but pouted at the man.

Makar. He rolled the name around his head a bit while his sister said some more hateful things to the man in a hissing tone. She was really upset now. Why did she always have to be so secretive all the time? He wasn't made out of glass! So what if he was blind! Wynn could tell if someone was lying to him by the tone of their voice, hear where someone was going, smell anything that was out of place, yet just because he couldn't see all these things he was treated like he was invalid.

"Neena stop yelling, you'll upset Nurse!" Wynn snapped at her and leaned back still giving them a pouty look. "It can't be that bad, just give him advice on what to do or something. Shouldn't that make him leave you alone? You don't have to physically help him..." his eyes moved back to where he'd last heard Makar. "Makar," the name rolled off his tongue and he licked his lips,"would that be good enough?" He asked hoping to settle this so he could go back to bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:57 am
RosesandBlood

"Okay, okay. I will admit that that was my fault." It was the closest he was going to get to apologizing. As Neena hissed at him, Makar grinned and just laughed at her feeble attempts at insulting him. "Yeah Neena, quit yelling. You'll upset poor Nurse over there." Makar loved taking shots at people, but right now, more specifically, Neena. She got upset very easily and it didn't take much to set her off. Once he was addressed by the young man, Makar looked over to him. "Well, that's all I wanted. She doesn't have to do a damn thing that's out of her way." Makar gave a mocking tone, putting out the cigarette in the ashtray. With that, he knew he was no longer welcomed. His extended stay would last as long as his cigarette.

Marak removed himself from where he was leaning against the counter. He looked at Wynn for a moment longer before looking to the woman at his side. "Neena, if you would be so kind, show me to the door." He would talk to her at the door about what he needed. There was also something else up his sleeve. She wouldn't do this little favor without getting something in return and that something was what she needed. If his break in didn't prove it already. "Wynn, a pleasure meeting you." Makar stepped up to the table and reached over to take his hand and shake it.

He held the young man's hand for a moment longer before letting it go. Once at the door, Makar turns to Neena. "All I need are eyes. I told you that before. That's all I'm asking. Keep an eye out. There's been a lot of talk going around in the Yukimura family. It's unsettling and I'm not expecting you to do this without anything in return." Makar kept his voice very low so Wynn wouldn't overhear. "I think my break in has proven how easy it would be to do it again. You and your brother aren't the safest, no matter how save you feel with Hanzo looking over you. If you ever need a place or extra safety for you and your brother both, you have me. That's what I'm offering you in exchange." Though their families were rivals, they weren't off killing each other. There were certain things the Miyobi and Yukimura families were rivals over, but it was never enough to have an all out war. At least, it wasn't yet. "You're getting a lot more out of it than I am and you know you can trust me. You have nothing to lose, Neena." Makar was trying to convince her to take his deal. It would mean getting what he wanted and getting to be around Wynn more.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:07 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn heard the man puff and then crunch the cigarette, he'd be leaving then, and as if on cue he started saying his goodbyes. The man pretty much insisted his sister see him to the door, getting a frown from Wynn for that. "It was nice to meet you too," he offered out his hand and Makar's found his. Makar's hands were rough and large and for some reason felt like reliable hands. Calluses meant that you worked hard to live your life and didn't take hand me outs; unlike his gentle smooth hands because his sister insisted on caring for him. The pressure of the handshake also proved he was strong, that and the threats of Neena having him removed reaffirmed that. But he didn't shake his hand in a threatening manner and the touch lingered a bit longer that it should have. How interesting. "I hope I'll have a chance to speak to you again, Makar," Wynn said giving a small smile to him as him and his sister walked off.

Neena chewed her lip and followed the man to her door. "Damn it Makar! You can't involve my brother in this!" She hissed lowly at him curling an arm around herself. She looked at the man a bit unsure. "And what will you give me?" she insisted. Sadly he had a point. Of course she'd insisted just a house and a security system was enough for them; her brother didn't need strangers ruining his life and confusing him. Though the Miyobi family had enemies they didn't have full on war with any of them. Sure the truces were the invisible lines that kept them all away from slitting throats but those were tentative at best. Such delicate balances could be tipped at any time.

Rubbing a hand over her face she sighed. "I didn't want protection in the house because of Wynn, Makar. Just you coming in and moving something freaked him out and he got hurt. Imagine what would happen if I had a herd of different people in and out all the time? His life would be a disaster." Sighing he ran a hand through her hair. "Not only that but a lot of people have tried to take advantage of him just because he can't see. I won't have anyone coming in here and doing that to him...." Still Makar had a point. She did have other women who hated her just because she was the current flavor for Hanzo, a flavor she intended to keep being too.

Neena did everything at one point in her life and now she had a lot of contacts with a lot of favors she could call up when she needed them. Because of this information and trends where a cinch for her to keep up with. This made her not only a valuable asset but a mean enemy. If all Makar wanted was information it would be easy to do for her. Still if anyone found out she was helping a rival she could get in trouble. Hanzo could get jealous of other men.

Rolling the thoughts around in her head was making it hurt. "Okay, I'll tell you what: I'll sleep on it. That's the best I can do for you right now alright. But if I do agree you have to swear on your life to keep Wynn out of this business. This isn't his life. He's never been involved in it and I don't want him to be." She then opened the door and let Makar out.

As she made her way back to the kitchen Wynn popped up. "Is he going to come back, Neena?" He asked sounding the slightest bit hopeful. She groaned. "Maybe... Why?" Her brother fidgeted around a bit. "Um, it was nice to talk to someone...New. I guess.... Besides if he just wants you to watch his back right?" He shuffled towards the stairs. "So if it's just a bit of info you can do it. You like that kind of stuff... Good night sis," Wynn yawned and went up the stairs with Nurse at his side, leaving Neena with a head full of decisions to make.

Of course in true woman style Neena waited a few days to call Makar and asked him to meet her in the park around her neighborhood to meet. Wynn was taking a walk with Nurse, throwing a ball for her while Neena sat on a bench watching.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:21 pm
RosesandBlood

"You wouldn't be involving him with anything. It's just extra protection." Marka leaned against the door, watching as she slowly digested his offer. He knew he would have her, she wouldn't be able to pass it up. If he of all people could break in then who couldn't? Makar wasn't the graceful type, he was as he looked. Rough, brutal and unforgiving. If he broke into somewhere, he left a mess behind, which he had. "Neena, I never said a group was going to come in and literally watch over the kid. I meant me. If anybody can protect somebody, I'm your best bet." Makar barked a laugh. "You really think I'm going to do that to him? I won't be able to get anything past him. He may be blind, but he's as sharp as a whip."

Makar grinned when she said she would sleep on it. That meant he had her. "That a girl. Will do, I swear." Not that that meant anything coming from him. With that, Makar left and headed straight for his home. If they would ever need it, his very home would become a safe house for them both. Makar wasn't kidding when he offered his protection to Wynn and that extended to Neena. All Makar would have to do now, is wait for Neena to make her call.

First day, Makar didn't expect a call from her. It was a few days after his little visit that he received a call from her. He had just gotten out of bed with a young man around Wynn's size. After making sure he left, Makar showered and walked to the part. It wasn't a long walk, relatively close. Unlike the night he showed up, Makar was dressed more casually. Black jeans with long brown coat and a dark teal scarf around his neck. He perched himself next to her, leaning back as he removed his hands from his coat pocket. "I'm surprised you let him out at all. You seem more like the kind to lock him away and tell him it's for his own good." Makar said to the woman next to him as he too watched Wynn throw the ball for the large dog.

"My offer isn't for Wynn only, you know. It's for you too. I'm sure there's a lot of people that would like to see you gone." It wasn't meant as a threat, but as a matter of fact. There were people who wold love to see them both vanish. "A safe house for you both. Nobody would ever expect to find either of you at a rival's, now would they?" Makar finally turned his light brown eyes from Wynn to look at Neena. It had gotten chilly over the past few weeks. The wind blowing the dying leaves off of tress. Neena's dark hair blowing into Makar's face. Though it did smell nice, it did nothing for him.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:45 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Neena had a neutral look on her face when the man sat and began talking to her. As nervous as she was about all this it was the best choice. "I don't really care much about my own safety, I know I'm taken care of, but Wynn.... He only has me Makar. If anything happened to me he'd be alone in this world of people who would do him nothing good." She tugged her hair around her neck and leaned back with a sigh. "I will be your eyes and ears. If anything prominent comes up I'll make sure you hear of it... This means that if Wynn, or I, need you," she turned to peg the man with a hard stare. "You come running. If it's me I don't expect much from anyone but for Wynn his world is only as big as I can make it..." She slide her hand out of her own jacket pocket and sat it on the bench.

"I do let him out but only when I'm home... I worry, Makar. If you had anything you thought was precious you would understand. Wynn is the only reason I do what I do." And so far she'd managed to keep a mildly clean conscious with all her dealings when she compared it to what Wynn would have to do to live in this world. He didn't need to whore himself out for just enough to eat or have to suffer beatings at the hand of someone who wasn't pleased with them. Crawling around in the dirt was her job. Wynn was already punished enough.

"I'll give you his cellphone number and schedule. He likes to walk Nurse in this park... I don't mind if you become 'friends', but I do expect it to be a professional relationship. If you do anything to him, so help me god, I will hunt you down and maim you like you deserve." She gently threatened him. Her usually bluster gone showing that she was serious about it all. Pulling her hand back when Makar reached over she fluffed her hair as he collected the papers she left him. "Oh and I gave you my house number to call ahead if you need to come over, this time you won't have to break in." She rolled her eyes and got up calling for Wynn.

When he heard his sister call for him he whistled for Nurse and began walking to her voice. The dog caught up and finished escorting him to his sister. "Yeah? What's up?" he asked grinning and happy to be outside. HIs eyes were gleaming and his hair was tussled from the wind but he was genuinely happy. "Hm..." he sniffed at her. Cigarettes? "Is Makar here?" He asked raising his head curiously.

"Yeah... He's on the bench... I thought since you were interested you two could go out to lunch... He's an a** but maybe he can be a friend for you, Wynn... What do you say?" Neena said trying to smile. Her words were like magic because her brother flushed in joy and actually bounced a bit. Laughing she led him back to the bench and introduced Nurse to him. This way the dog wouldn't bite unless commanded or sensed he was going to hurt Wynn. "So like you boys have fun at lunch, I've gotta go," She leaned over and kissed her brother's cheek and patted Nurse's head.

Wynn kept a hand on the dog's harness and looked to where he was sure Makar was at. "So she agreed to help you right?" he asked with a grin. "And by the way she's seeing someone so don't even try it...." He said like any good brother who wanted to protect his sister. "So where did you want to eat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:33 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar draped his arm over the back of the bench, one leg resting on the other. His medium length auburn hair slicked back and out of his face, it didn't blow around in the wind like Neena's did. "If his world is only as big as you make it, then shouldn't you start worrying about how well you're doing?" In contrast to last night, Makar was much more quiet and meaningful. "If he needs you just as much as you say he does then I'll come running for you. Just because of what you do doesn't make you worthless." Makar reached into his coat pocket and withdrew his cigarettes. He put one in his mouth before cupping his hands around it as he flicked the lighter.

"You're right, I don't understand and probably never will but that doesn't mean I can't learn." Makar shrugged at her before draping his arm back over the back of the bench. "Yeah, yeah. You'll tare off my balls and shove them down my throat. Neena, I've heard this all before." Makar pulled out his cell phone to enter in the information that she provided. "Good, it was a hassle. Small windows aren't my thing." Makar folded the papers up and tucked them into his coat pocket. Looking over Wynn's schedule, he saw that when he walked Nurse, he was usually outside so he could walk the dog with him.

"You know Neena, you're a little prettier when you're no scowling." Makar teased before putting out the cigarette, tossing it on the ground and stepping on it. As she called her brother, Makar made no move to get up off the bench just yet. The boy and his dog both seemed to bound over to her as she called. Though she was standing off to the side and in front of him and Wynn in front of her, Makar could see his smile and the shine in his eyes. Something that everybody took for granted was practically worshiped by a young man without sight. Makar never thought he could appreciate being outside until he saw how happy it made Wynn.

"Right over here." Makar said to Wynn once he asked his sister if he was there. "Wow. Thanks Neena, because I'm not sitting right here." Makar grinned. It didn't bother him of course, it was just their usual back and fourth banter they always seem to have with each other. Looking from Wynn's face to the woman's strained smile, Makar wasn't going to ask about it. If she wanted to keep what was in her head, then it was best for it to stay there. As the trio walked back to the bench, Makar moved forward to let the dog sniff his hand once they were introduced. He pet under her chin then behind her ear before standing.

"I can never get any love from you, can I? Where's my kiss?" Makar called to her, throwing one last at her before she left. "Yeah, she did." Makar looked down at the young man laughing at his adorable threat. "Don't worry about that. I have no interest in her. It's all play, really." Makar raised his hands up before lowering them. Even though Wynn could not see him do this, he still did because he didn't think Wynn should be treated any different. "Anywhere is fine. You chose." He was sure Neena would kill him if he took Wynn to a bar to drink so he wasn't making any decisions.

Makar thought about telling Wynn about his and Neena's agreement but decided on keeping it silent. Wynn didn't need to worry about any more than he already did. "So, where are we headed?"  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:34 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn smiled a little while petting Nurse and talking to Makar. It was new for him but nice too. Him and his sister seemed to want to throw words around but it didn't seem they had much heat to them. In fact it was playful almost. "Good," was his relieved retort about his sister. More often than not a first impression was what everyone based further things on, and their arguing would be s**t for a relationship. So it was good that Makar wasn't interested in his sister that way.

"Hm, why not just out for burgers?" Wynn suggested with a hopeful tone. Though it was simply junk food it wasn't something he got to eat often. Neena insisted they eat 'right' so junk food was a rare pleasure for him. "But you will have to help me order if you don't mind. Not many places have braille menus in fast food joints." He nudged Nurse into walking knowing she'd keep him on the right path.

Shifting a bit he turned his head so his ears were towards the taller man. "How tall are you, Makar?" he asked. A new person meant he had to learn all about him and it was a very exciting prospect. "And can I touch your face?" His hands were itching to find out the features of this man. Since his way of seeing was with his other four senses he often felt out a person's face to get a good 'look' at them. Of course he also liked touching hands and arms and things but that was much too intimate for someone he'd just met. One that could sweep out of his life just as quickly as he entered it.

When Nurse stopped he stopped as well. "Um... why do you smoke? Isn't it bad for you...."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff