Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image Dmitry wondered about the school's enormous campus before finding the Boxing Room as it was labeled. Entering the room quickly Dmitry immediately located his brother, not a very difficult task. Both Dmitry and his older brother, Viktor, had white to pale gray hair. Viktor was slightly taller, more muscled and a stronger jawline. Other then a difference in passions, Viktor being like Dmitry's roommate and preferring to play chess. While Dmitry preferred to spend his time boxing. That was were the differences stopped, both had vibrant personalities, enjoyed questioning people over little things, and both loved to meet new people. Grinning at his older brother Dmitry waved to catch Viktor's attention, who returned the grin. They brothers had a few minutes before practice had to began, so they used it to catch up on what had happened since they last time they talked.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:45 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho came in after a few minutes, and looked around. This was definitely not his favorite room, as it had exercise written all over it. He saw two boys with white hair, and figured it was Dmitry and his brother. He walked over, "Hey, Dmitry, and Dmitry's brother, I suppose."

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:37 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho came in after a few minutes, and looked around. This was definitely not his favorite room, as it had exercise written all over it. He saw two boys with white hair, and figured it was Dmitry and his brother. He walked over, "Hey, Dmitry, and Dmitry's brother, I suppose."

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "You suppose?," Viktor replied giving the red head a lopsided grin, "Who else is going to look like this kid." He ruffled Dmitry's hair earning an annoyed look. Chuckling he offered his hand as Viktor introduced himself, "I'm Viktor." Turning to Dmitry he instructed the younger teen to go warm up before the couch got there. Giving his roommate a small wave, Dmitry did as instructed and moved over to the small group of other students.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho could already tell Dmitry and Viktor were very much alike. He shook the other male's hand "Jericho." He replied. He watched Dmitry leave and looked at Viktor, "So, I understand you've played chess before?" Jericho asked.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:25 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho could already tell Dmitry and Viktor were very much alike. He shook the other male's hand "Jericho." He replied. He watched Dmitry leave and looked at Viktor, "So, I understand you've played chess before?" Jericho asked.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Yea, I play when I have the time, just in parks though, nothing too crazy," Viktor confirmed, "How about you? You play any?" As the pair conversed the group of students were busy stretching as the couch entered the room, and told them to start running the length of the room.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:29 am
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "I play as often as I can, in parks, tournaments, or classrooms. I showed Dmitry, but he didn't seem really into it. He does want to watch me play against an actual competitors." Jericho said as he watched Dmitry run the length of the room .

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:01 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "I play as often as I can, in parks, tournaments, or classrooms. I showed Dmitry, but he didn't seem really into it. He does want to watch me play against an actual competitors." Jericho said as he watched Dmitry run the length of the room .

User Image

jinnyskeans

"Yea I tried to teach him," Victor chuckled, "but he would much rather be doing this." He gestured to the running teen, " He enjoyed watching me and our mom play when he was younger, so it makes sense that he would want to watch you too." After the group finished the required laps the students paired up. One stood with a defensive stance while the other practiced different punches. Dmitry had a boy approximately his hight but had a heavier build. Putting his hands up the white haired teen allowed to his partner to go first.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:29 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "Maybe you could come over and play, Dmitry would probably enjoy that." He watched the opponents and frowned, this seemed unfair. But he figured it was completely fair, an they were all even.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:24 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "Maybe you could come over and play, Dmitry would probably enjoy that." He watched the opponents and frowned, this seemed unfair. But he figured it was completely fair, an they were all even.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Viktor couldn't stop the himself from smirking after seeing Jericho's frown, another thing that set the brothers apart was that Viktor could tell when someone was interested in his little brother. "You like him don't you?" He questioned with an amused tone. Viktor was never the protective older brother unless he felt the need to be, but Jericho had yet to rub him the wrong. Viktor thought he might be a good match for Dmitry, if they two ever get to that point.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:06 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho watched the training continue and looked back at Viktor as he began speaking. He blushed lightly upon hearing the words, "Huh.. I don't know.. I haven't gotten to think about it much.." He murmured as he looked away from Viktor and back to his roommate.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:41 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho watched the training continue and looked back at Viktor as he began speaking. He blushed lightly upon hearing the words, "Huh.. I don't know.. I haven't gotten to think about it much.." He murmured as he looked away from Viktor and back to his roommate.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Viktor smiled softly, "It's okay, the only reason I bring it up is because of the way you look at him. Very protective in my opinion." Turning his head Viktor joined the younger male in watching his brother practice before he continued, "And Dmitry is probably in the same boat, he never really dated back home. And it could be good for the both of you." As the two conversed the pairs switched role allowing Dmitry to take an offensive stance.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, he figured he could be protective. He wasn't sure. He'd never had any to protect before, though, so he wasn't sure. He shrugged, "It would be good for us? I guess, I don't know though.. Why it would be good." Jericho watched as Dmitry seemed to be the offender now. This would be interesting.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:24 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, he figured he could be protective. He wasn't sure. He'd never had any to protect before, though, so he wasn't sure. He shrugged, "It would be good for us? I guess, I don't know though.. Why it would be good." Jericho watched as Dmitry seemed to be the offender now. This would be interesting.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chuckling to himself Viktor explained what he saw, "From what I can tell you need to loosen up, but Dmitry needs a stable point in his energetic life." Once both boxers were ready to start Dmitry began giving jabs, crosses, and various other punches,  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:45 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "Dmitry's the only friend I've had, he treats me like a normal person. And, I still haven't figured out why." He watche as Dmitry threw punches and as the other defended himself. He couldn't see himself enjoying this sport.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items