jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:52 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho nodded, "Dmitry's the only friend I've had, he treats me like a normal person. And, I still haven't figured out why." He watche as Dmitry threw punches and as the other defended himself. He couldn't see himself enjoying this sport.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Viktor nodded in understanding, "I don't think he can be mean to anyone. Dmitrty has always been a social butterfly, as they say. The kid can make friends with just about anyone." Studying his little brother's movements Viktor couldn't help but comment out loud, "Dang kid, hit him a little harder why don't you." Soon he decided to step in before anyone got hurt, " Ey Dmitriy , chto eto chelovek, a ne bokserskoy grushey! (Hey Dmitry that's a person, not a punching bag!)" Hearing his brother's warning Dmitry gave his partner a sheepish grin before apologizing, and re-continued throwing punches with less force.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:37 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and watched as Dmitry seemed to be hitting harder than the others, and that Viktor was being sarcastic. He sighed as the older male broke in and was speaking Russian. But now Dmitry was hitting softer, so it's must've been okay. "So do you like coaching boxing?" Jericho asked, trying to be social. He wasn't very good at it.

(sorry for the delay)
User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:10 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and watched as Dmitry seemed to be hitting harder than the others, and that Viktor was being sarcastic. He sighed as the older male broke in and was speaking Russian. But now Dmitry was hitting softer, so it's must've been okay. "So do you like coaching boxing?" Jericho asked, trying to be social. He wasn't very good at it.

(sorry for the delay)
User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Shrugging with indifference Viktor replied with a grin, "It's fun, you get to watch the kids grow as people, plus I can keep my eye on that white haired psycho." Afterward he asked what Jericho did outside of school besides chess.

(It's fine)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:22 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"I don't do much, I read and maybe watch a few movies. All in all, I'm probably a pretty boring person. I don't like to do things in public, especially if it attracts attention. Hmm.. I've played a card game named Magic, but no one else I seemed play it, so I kind of stopped." Jericho explained rather quietly.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:32 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"I don't do much, I read and maybe watch a few movies. All in all, I'm probably a pretty boring person. I don't like to do things in public, especially if it attracts attention. Hmm.. I've played a card game named Magic, but no one else I seemed play it, so I kind of stopped." Jericho explained rather quietly.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Dmitry plays a little, so you might get him to play with you, other then that I think Dmitry will think of plenty things to do. Probably drag you to see any new movie that comes out," Viktor responded calmly. After he finished speaking the pair heard the coach instruct the teens to move to one of the heavy bags. Moving to the closest one the larger teen moved behind the bag to hold it in place, allowing Dmitry to go first.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:33 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho chuckled lightly, he could see Dmitry dragging him to a theater to watch something, whether Jericho was interested in it or not. "I don't have the cards anymore, at least not enough for us both to play." He watched as the teens began to do something different. He found himself begin to get bored, but he wouldn't leave because Dmitry had been so happy about him wanting to go to the practices as well as the matches. "How long are most practice sessions?"

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:05 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho chuckled lightly, he could see Dmitry dragging him to a theater to watch something, whether Jericho was interested in it or not. "I don't have the cards anymore, at least not enough for us both to play." He watched as the teens began to do something different. He found himself begin to get bored, but he wouldn't leave because Dmitry had been so happy about him wanting to go to the practices as well as the matches. "How long are most practice sessions?"

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Normally two hours long, sometimes longer," Viktor shrugged, "This is just the warm up, later on we see who wants to got into the ring and practice. That is when practice gets more interesting, but I would something to do if you show up next time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:29 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"Oh, fun. It'll be interesting." Jericho said, feeling bored, "There any place so I can sit and watch them?" he asked Viktor, as he was tired of standing. He felt bored for the moment, he had nothing to do but watch.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:26 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"Oh, fun. It'll be interesting." Jericho said, feeling bored, "There any place so I can sit and watch them?" he asked Viktor, as he was tired of standing. He felt bored for the moment, he had nothing to do but watch.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Yea over here," Viktor told him before he started walking over to the bench set up on the opposite side of the gym, "You don't seem like the sports type, so what made you want to show up? Other then you told Dmitry you would, I mean it seems like there's another reason. I know he's nice, like you said earlier, but still that doesn't seem like a good enough reason to stay at a two hour practice for a sport you're not a part of. You're more then welcome to stay, it just doesn't make sense to me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:57 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho had not thought about it, really. "Uh, I don't know. Dmitry seemed so excited when I mentioned it, and I knew if I left now, he'd probably be upset. I like to make him happy, you know? I can't for most people, so just one is actually nice. It's nice to have someone to put up with me and enjoy it." Jericho told Viktor as he watched Dmitry.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:44 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho had not thought about it, really. "Uh, I don't know. Dmitry seemed so excited when I mentioned it, and I knew if I left now, he'd probably be upset. I like to make him happy, you know? I can't for most people, so just one is actually nice. It's nice to have someone to put up with me and enjoy it." Jericho told Viktor as he watched Dmitry.

User Image

jinnyskeans

"True," Viktor shrugged. As the pair sat down coach gathered the students before asking who wanted to fight and those who did, Dmitry being one of them of course stood of to side and the others returned to the punching bags. "Now the fun begins," he commented with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:03 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho smiled softly and watched, wondering who Dmitry was going to fight. Hopefully this was as promising as Viktor was making it sound. "Has Dmitry ever been in a relationship before?" He asked randomly.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:29 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho smiled softly and watched, wondering who Dmitry was going to fight. Hopefully this was as promising as Viktor was making it sound. "Has Dmitry ever been in a relationship before?" He asked randomly.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image The sudden question caused Viktor to break out into a grin, "Not that I know of, Why?" he inquired with an amused tone. Glancing at his brother, the older male saw Dmitry talking to one of the other student. Soon the younger brother gestured to an object with a curved shape, most likely his mouth guard. The other male nodded in reply before picking up the object and helped Dmitry place it in his mouth. With that Dmitry smiled, earning the same response from the other student. "Looks like Dmitry is up first."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho laughed softly, he couldn't believe how much Viktor and Dmitry were alike. Their amused voices over such petty things.. Jericho just smiled, "I was just wondering.. I don't know." Jericho said, though it wasn't honest. Somehow, Dmitry had intrigued him, peaked his interests.. He looked up out of this thoughts over to Dmitry, focusing on the boy.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:58 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho laughed softly, he couldn't believe how much Viktor and Dmitry were alike. Their amused voices over such petty things.. Jericho just smiled, "I was just wondering.. I don't know." Jericho said, though it wasn't honest. Somehow, Dmitry had intrigued him, peaked his interests.. He looked up out of this thoughts over to Dmitry, focusing on the boy.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Holy crap, you can laugh? I was wondering if that physically possible for you," Viktor joked, with fake astonishment. On the other side of the ring, Dmitry usual happy expression was replaced with one of serious concentration. Giving the teen a dark look as he stepped into the ring, both boxers stood close to the center of the ring waiting on the coach to start the match.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff