Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:31 pm
There were only so many brushes and combs a person could break before continuing to buy cheap, flimsy brushes started becoming less and less economical. Not to mention, who liked finding straw comb teeth in their hair? Especially when they were sleeping and happened to have one jabbing you in the neck? As far as Aija knew, no one liked that. She certainly did not, and after dislodging half a comb from her hair that morning, she decided she'd either need to start buying in bulk or get something that could hold up against the pink war field that was her hair. Said hair was currently pulled up in a ponytail, enough to keep it from dragging, while she wandered the streets of Camphoreon looking for a good store. Sure, she'd found her way to a mall a while back, but it'd taken her half a day to find her way back to her hotel. The short girl had a map in hand, scrunching her nose as she squinted at it.

"Tiny, tiny little English words, how am I to read this? Pah... this is dumb...directions are dumb, English also dumb..." She groused, turning the map on it's side and glaring at it more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 pm
The spring was slowly starting to give way to a brighter and warmer summer season, giving it a much more appropriate weather for Rosie to start bringing out the collection of summer dresses that she quite loved, Though of course, more importantly, it was a good time to start looking into some new style dresses.

The blond trainer had decided that she would take a half day of training today, and take some time to go shopping with her pokemon. Blond hair, now hanging a little past her shoulders had it tied up in a loose bun, still allowing wisps of hair to fall down to her shoulders where they carried the characteristic curl toward the tips.
A soft smile on her face and a sway in her hips in some waiting dance as she stood by the crosswalk, the heel of her pink flats tapping on the concrete and the layered shirt ending around her thighs flowing with the movement.

Blue eyes stared off across the street at the signal light that would soon indicate when it would be safe to turn green, though the approaching down the sidewalk she was standing at drew her attention and greeting grin.
The girl was small, very small, but with a loooot of beautiful pink hair! Ohh my gosh pink hair! So Lucky~
"Hello" Rosie said politely, "You have really pretty hair."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:01 pm
Aija blinked, looking up with a glare still on her face at the woman who'd spoken to her. "Oh!" She said, sounding a little curprised, her frustrated expression melting into a wide smile. "Thank you very much, miss! Today, has been veeery uncoopa... uncooportive... uncoop... has been a large pain in the butt!" She said with a laugh. "Ah, say, miss, do you think you could direct me to nearest shopping mall, perhaps? I am not from this area, am a bit turned around you see."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:13 pm
The thick accent caught Rosie off guard at first, drawing a surprised arch to the trainer's eyebrows before she smiled. "Uncooperative," she offered "Well, we all do have days like that sometimes. If its the shopping mall you're trying to go to, you can come with me if you like, I'm actually heading over there for some shopping myself."
Rosie offered, turning her back on the light to address the other women fully, one hand moving to the strap of the bag she had over her shoulder.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:35 pm
"Ah, yes, this word! Uncoopertive!" Aija said with a nod. "You would not mind? That would be most helpful, miss!" She said, relieved to find someone nice to help her around. The people were so polite here, it was great! "You are big relief, this city is very easy to get lost in for me! Come from small town. You are from around here?" She asked curiously, ready to follow the blonde girl's lead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:34 pm
Rosie grinned as she got the word right after Rosie's help "Yup, that's it~"
The blond perked up, shaking her head and making a gesture for the pink haired girl to come on over "Of course I don't mind, just follow me, I'll take you right there."

"Yup, I'm from this city actually." she replied with a smile. "I was going to ask where you are from, You have a really nice accent, but I don't recognize it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas