Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$]The Academy of Villainous Education Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:43 pm
Acceptance Letter

Dear parent/s of [insert student name],

We are proud to inform you that your child [isert student name here] hase been accepted into the Academy of Villainous Education. Here your child will follow in your foot steps and learn to become the best Villain that they can be. Like you they will finish their last year of high school here at A.V.E. before going on to complete our collage substitute corses. They are to remain here at A.V.E. Until they have completed all five years of their education and will not be permitted to leave unless they are called upon for a family matter. We hope to see your child here for the integration period so that we may get them situated into the school. Please enroll your child before the three day integration period or your child will be unable to attend A.V.E.

Sincerely
Miya Loren, the headmistress of the Academy of Villainous education.

Acceptance LetterAcademy RulesVillainous ProfessionsEnrollment FormWelcome to the A.V.E.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:07 pm
Academy Rules

General rules
These are the general guild rules. If you do not know the guild rules then go read them obviously. Also, we may have more than one character each but that is completely up to you.

About the messaging system
There is a 'messaging system' in this roleplay but I'm talking about PMs. I will NOT take any bedroom scene to the PMs. In fact there will not be any bedroom scenes and if it absolutely has to go there lets just please use a -timeskip- instead.

Public Display of Affection
Pleaee no love at first sight. I can understand being attracted to someone when you first see them but no head over heels in love after one conversation please. Let's develop an actual relationship here.

Assignment Requirements
I am a semi-literate to literate roleplay with minor spelling and gramatical errors. So please give me atleast one to two good paragraph/s, that's all I ask . Also I would prefer it if you atleast added a picture, your character's name, and a color to your post but it is NOT required.

Disciplinary Actions
I will not tolerate any of the rules being broken so please don't break the rules. I will offer three strikes but I will not offer anymore. I am sorry.

Adressing the headmistress
Im sorry if I have begun to scare you off but please understand that I am actually a nice person. I hope to have fun roleplaying with you in the future, and if this RP is not for you but you still wish to roleplay with me just PM me and I'll get back to you :~)

Acceptance LetterAcademy RulesVillainous professionsEnrollment FormWelcome to the A.V.E.  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:15 pm
Villainous Professions

Here at the Academy of Villainous Education we have many different field for our students to go into. Students will have until the end of their first year here at the academy have the choice to either choose the profession that they wish to go into of remain a Beta and allow the headmistress herself to choose a profession for them based on their skills.

Beta
A student who has yet to choose a profession. Their Unicom consists of a black blazer over a white shirt and black pants along with basic, black combat boots.

Political Ambassador
You hear about corrupt politicians everyday in the news but you never read about the people who have lead them down that corrupt path. Those men and women are the Political Ambassadors. They are known for their charismatic charm and their political knowlage of the world. They're the ones that control the different governments around the world and are often fluent in most languages. Their uniforms consist of formal suit(grey, black, or white) with a maroon undershirt with black tie(may be worn any way you please) for the men or a black headband for the women, and black dress shoes and/or heels.

Mechanical Engineer
These are the ones who build and design the weapons and other devices that the world leaders may need. They are the inventive ones of the bunch and tend to like working with mechanical bits and tools. Their uniform consists of a plain, white t-shirt(usually stained with grease and other mechanical fluids), acpair of jeans, and a pair of standard steel-toed work boots.

Technical Tycoon
These are technologically advanced members of the group. They control the web and use it to transfer information back and forth between the different governments, and more often then not work alongside the Mechanical Engineers. Their uniform consists of a black, school suit over a white, button-up shirt, and black sneakers for the boys and a long sleeve white shirt over a knee length, black, plaid skirt, and black sneakers for the girls.

Financial Tycoon
Much like the Technical Tycoons they are technologically savvy and use this to their advantage. Though unlike our other tycoon group these men and woman know nothing of the web and instead focus their attention on buisness and money. They control all of the banks and circulate the money in way that bring the government/s of their choice to their knees. They can also help other governments as long as it works in their favor as well of course. Their uniforms consist of a dark green, button-up long sleeved shirt over a pair of black slacks, and bleach or dark green dress shoes for the men and a dark green, blouse over a black pencil skirt with dark green heels for the men.

Bodyguard Division
This division is pretty self explanitory. These are the more physically advanced of the group and are trained in combat and disguise. They usually know their way around most weapons and if not they will be taught. They also tend to be hired by Political Ambassadors, Technical Tycoons, and Financial Tycoons. Their uniform consists of a a plain, black, short sleeved t-shirt over plain, black jeans, an ear piece to stay in touch with instruction group and instructor, and basic, black combat boots. They also carry a sword or other long blade(I.e. A machete) on their back and a utility belt around their waist that holds a small handgun of choice(to remain unloaded unless instructed otherwise), enough amunition in a pouch to reload their handgun seven times, a dagger or hunting knife, pepper spray, one stun grenade, a lock pick, and a glass cutter.

Acceptance LetterAcademy RulesVillainous professionsEnrollment FormWelcome to the A.V.E.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:38 pm
Enrollment Form

Please fill out and return to our secretary Mrs. Elden with a photo of your child attached to the form(post it below, and deliberate because I do not require a bio~).

[imgright][/imgright]
[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Student's name:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•FullNameHere[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Preferred Name:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•Nickname/s[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Age:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•18-19[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Dominance level:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•Seme/Uke/Seke[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Profession that your student is looking into:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•{If you don't know yet just put Beta then update it on a later date.}[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]How do you wear your uniform:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•{You are allowed to change/add three small things to/about your uniform}[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Anything extra:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Behavior patterns:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•Personality[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=ColorOne][size=18]Legal guardian:[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][color=ColorTwo][size=9]•Username[/size][/color][/align]

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:01 pm
Welcome to the A.V.E.

Follow the rules and go on to reach your Villainous potential! I will post some information here and I will let you know if and when it updates.

Halowatch - A small, watch like device that all students are required to wear. It works as a calculator and a school wide phone.

Schedule - A device much like an iPod that is used to keep reminders, access the school's chat room to talk to teachers and other students, and it also is programmed as your personal alarm clock. Your school schedule is uploaded up onto it every semester.

Acceptance LetterAcademy RulesVillainous ProfessionsEnrollment FormWelcome to the A.V.E.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image
Student's name:

•Alexis Martel.

Preferred Name:

•Alexis will do just fine.

Dominance level:

•Uke(If you absolutely cannot be dominant just let me know and I'll change this).

Profession that your student is looking into:

•Technical Tycoon.

How do you wear your uniform:

•He added a couple of black hair clips on the right side of his face to hold back his bangs.
•He added a loose black tie.

Anything extra:

•Nope.

Behavior patterns:

•Alexis is an antisocial, short tempered boy. He tends to ignore other humans in favor of improving his computer skills. He tends to get in a trance like state when he is focused on something and unintentionally ignores his surroundings which has caused him injury in the past. But, even though he tends to push other people away he is a nice enough person as long as you don't upset him, and will talk animatedly if you bring up a topic he is passionate about. And, for a boy who is as antisocial as he is he gets all cuddly when tired and clings onto anything and anyone that just happens to be near him, it gets annoying sometimes like when he wakes up so tightly wrapped around his sheets that he can't move.

Legal guardian:

•Cisala Elden

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:29 pm
Cisala Elden

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Student's name:

•Fulgeo Reyes

Preferred Name:

•Geo

Dominance level:

•Seme

Profession that your student is looking into:

•Mechanical Engineer

How do you wear your uniform:

•Fulgeo can almost always be seen with darkened metalworking goggles on his head. These goggles also have night-vision capabilities as well that Fulgeo built into them.

Anything extra:

•Because of his Retinitis Pigmentosa, Geo needs to take daily pills to try to slow (but do not stop) his vision's deterioration. He is night-blind (cannot see hardly anything in the dark) and has poor peripheral vision.
•Fulgeo is shorter than most other young men his age by several inches, and has slightly over-large ears, making him easy to pick out in a group of his peers.

Behavior patterns:

•Fulgeo is one hell of a jolly guy. He tends to try to take everything in stride and with an up-beat attitude, and enjoys making frienemies among his peers. He has no boundaries and is more than willing to stick himself into conversations, other's personal space, and picks his own companions ... no matter how willing or unwilling the other party may seem to his decision. Fulgeo does have his down days, though few seem to note the rare times Geo keeps to himself instead of being the usual life of the party.

Legal guardian:

•knux33

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:36 pm
knux33

Well I guess it's a good thing that Alexis was never very tall XD. You're accepted by the way! I will start the roleplay tonight ! Unless you wish to do so which is perfectly fine by me, if so just go ahead~  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:48 pm
Cisala Elden

Well I guess it's a good thing that Alexis was never very tall XD. You're accepted by the way! I will start the roleplay tonight ! Unless you wish to do so which is perfectly fine by me, if so just go ahead~

((Sweet! Feel free to start us off >D ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:18 pm
☪Alexis

Martel☪

Get out your guns, battle's begun,
are you a saint, or a sinner?
If love's a fight, then I shall die,
with my heart on a trigger.
They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

User Image

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

The noise was what got him first. He was assembled in a room with a hundred(at the maximum) kids his age, all of which were wearing different uniforms. He was guessing that the one he currently wore was the the uniform for the Technical Tycoons seeing as how that was what he had decided he was going to study as, but the other five uniforms were a mystery to him. Why does everyone have to be so noisy? It's just a 'meet and great' as the headmistress put it. They don't have to be so loud. He thought as he sat frowning in his corner. He had decided an hour ago after three failed attempts at trying to start a conversation, to just sit in a corner all night until he was assigned his roommate and was allowed to go to bed. Social events after all were not his thing. He would much rather sit down with that new schedule that he was assigned and figure out how it work, but sadly it was disabled until the end of the three day integration period.

This is absolutely, mind numbingly, boring. He thought an hour later as he pulled his knees up to his check on the couch that he was sitting on. He had to admit for a lounge that was holding a bunch of teenagers in it, it was pretty nice. It was decorated modestly with plain white furniture, which he doubted would stay white for very long, and the walls were painted to look like metal paneling, ok well maybe that wasn't paint but the thought of it being paint made him feel more comfortable. This only thing that bothered him about the lounge area was the black carpet. Who buys black carpeting then decides to put it in school? Even if it was some kind of villainous academy.

"Attention new students. Welcome to the first day of your integration period! Now if you would all please check your halowatches you will be assigned a room number and a roommate. Please head over to the room number on your screen in two hours time. You will be woken up at exactly 7:30 am for your tour of the school. We hope you enjoy the rest if your meet-and-greet. And don't forget to follow the rules and go on to reach your villainous potential!" A woman's voice echoed through the room, silencing the other students as everyone checked the weird watch like device that they had been assigned. "Finally. That's one device unlocked." He murmured quietly as he untapped his left arm from around his legs and brought it up to his face. "I'm staying in room F1553 with some kid named Fulgeo Reyes. This 'M' next to his name must mean that he is a Mechanical Engineer... Great a grease monkey." He sighed, looking at the picture of a blonde haired kid with goggles that popped up onto his screen. Well no one ever said that I had to make friends with my roommate. He thought as he reached up to adjust the hair pins holding back his hair on the right side of his head.

knux33
Sorry about how slow it is. I suck at making the first posts lD

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:22 pm
Fulgeo Reyes
Ooh! Get me away from here I'm dying
Play me a song to set me free
Nobody writes them like they used to
So it may as well be me

Here on my own now after hours
Here on my own now on a bus
Think of it this way
You could either be successful or be us

With our winning smiles, and us
With our catchy tunes, and us
Now we're photogenic...
You know, we don't stand a chance

It was a madhouse of noise, people, and calculating eyes. Fulgeo drove right on in once it was clear enough everyone was left to their own devices when it came to this meet-and-greet, sliding around from one group to another. Some people looking down on him once they saw hat uniform he was wearing, and others seeming a bit more interested in what career path he'd chosen. Very quickly the short blond got a small view of the status-quo around this school; or how it was for freshmen views at least: out of all the different professions available in the prestigious villainous academy, it seemed Bodyguards and Engineers were very low on the totem-pole of social standing, with Betas were either ignored as completely as the carpeting or belittled as those who were not forward-thinking enough to classify themselves. Interesting.

Fulgeo found no problem with the few ambassadors and tycoons looking down their noses at him, instead squeezing his way into closed conversation circles and making himself be noticed; even if the attention was not all good. The small engineer was quite sure a few of the bulky body-guard men and women were looking around just waiting for the chance to shove his small frame into some locker or whatever equivalent this school had; but they would have to catch him first. The blond grinned to himself as time seemed to positively fly by as he made himself at home with the other engineers, falling at-ease as he got into a conversation about robotics and welding until the intercom went off with the announcement of their room situation, and all of their watches activated.

Geo grinned, not even paying much attention to who his new roommate would be besides the picture. He looks nice enough; I'm sure we'll get along, the blond decided then and there before taking in the room assignment number and hurrying off with a spring in his step along with the other folks leaving early. Seeing a few of the bodyguard-uniformed students heading off at a jogging pace, Geo picked up his own feet to hurry along too, liking the slight thrill of an almost 'race' going on, quickly reaching the dorm rooms that looked just as 'villany' as the meet-and-greet room had been. Fulgeo could dig the monochromatic theme going on, though he did want to add a bit of color to his room.

"Hope my roomie doesn't mind," Geo chuckled to himself, grinning when he saw his bags already in his room on one of the two beds available. "Aw, no bunk beds? Isn't that a staple of dorm life?" Geo 'lamented' dramatically to himself, grabbing his things and proceeding to unpack.

When Alexis eventually made his appearance, the dorm room looked like a tornado had swept through; a small, blond tornado. Fulgeo hardly kept his things (which included a lot of metal and hardware) contained; it was already spread all over the room, with no respect for leaving Alexis a single bit of space to himself. The short male turned, smiling widely and walking right up to the slightly--but not too much--taller male and thrusting out his hand open-palmed for a handshake.

"Heya Al! Nice to meet ya; I'm Fulgeo but my friends call me Geo. I hope we can have a great year together. Say ..." The goggled male's smile turned into a serious look, eyes narrowing as if his coming question was of high importance. "... Do you like mints?" That grin broke out across his face again. "Because I ********' love 'em. Sorry in advance if I leave wrappers all over the place, but I can share if you like. So long as you don't eat too many of 'em, you know?"

Cisala Elden
((No problem! Sorry my reply took so long, it's been a while since I made a good pretty 'frame' for my posts~))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:01 am
☪Alexis

Martel☪

User Image

"And, I thought that I was eager to get out of here." Alexis muttered, watching as a large chunk of the group ran for their rooms. He waited for the group leaving to thin out before getting up from his spot. "Guess its safe to assume that I can leave now." He yawned, stretching his arms up above his head to work out all of the stiffness in his joints. I hope that my new roommate isn't a slob. I don't think I could handle anymore disorganization then what will be on my desk, or whatever they offer here. He thought calmly as he lazily strolled after the retreating group in search of his room. The group of those looking for their rooms mainly consisted of what he assumed were the bodyguard class and the mechanical engineer group. Makes sense. These are the two most unpopular groups from what I've seen so far. The technical tycoons and the Betas aren't that popular either but atleast we just go unnoticed. The rulers of the school must be the ambassadors, and I'm guessing that they are the ones in the maroon undershirts. He thought, stopping in front of a door that had a small 'F1553' printed at the top in small black letters.

It had only taken him a second to figure out how to open the door by scanning his watch over the door handle before he was inside the room closing the door behind him. Stepping into the room was probably the worst mistake of his life. There bits and prices of mechanical bits all over the place, even on his bed. Those are my bags, so I'm assuming that the bed they are on is mine... Why is there stuff on it? He wondered as his brow furrowed in annoyance. He was about to go over and clean off his bed when he was confronted by the creator of the mess.

"Mints? You have your belongings scattered all over the room and you're asking me about mints?" Alexis asked, his voice going dangerously low, something it only did when he was trying not to snap. "Get your crap off my bed! I did not come here so I could sleep on a bed filled with little metal bits!" He snapped as he looked down at the offered hand before crinckling his nose in disgust. Though despite his rude impression he did reach for the other's hand and gave it a light shake. "And it's Alexis. Not Al, not Ali. Alexis." He sighed, letting go of the other's hand in favor of going over to his bed to clear it off . The one thing I don't want to room with was a slob. I could of felt with a bully or someone who snores but a slob is another sigh. He though feeling really annoyed with his situation as he carefully grabbed each piece of metal or what not, and set it down in a neat like at the end of his bed.

knux33
Its ok I had been going to bed anyways and couldn't reply. But let me just tell you something, I like already love Geo he amuses me~

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:14 am
Fulgeo Reyes
So it may as well be me

Think of it this way

Now we're photogenic...

Fulgeo tilted his head a little as his new roommate seemed less than happy to see him, and was also protesting the use of his bed. "Told ya roomie, I love mints. Though if ya don't like 'em, that just leaves more for me," Fulgeo said quite joyfully, despite Al's low tone. Even after the other male snapped at him, the blond just grinned as Alexis shook his hand.

"Well you weren't exactly using your bed yet, were ya? I just decided to borrow it for a bit; get my stuff sorted out. You wouldn't believe the list of nuts and bolts and screws I had to make sure I brought with me for class stuff--Heyheyhey! What the merchandise; I was just getting the oval heads separated from the cap screws! No need ta rush me, Al-ex-is," Geo protested, hurrying over and grabbing up the little pile with a gusty sigh. "Look, look, just gimme a sec and I'll get your bed sorted out, alright?"

Fulgeo snatched the few metal object Alexis was holding from his hands, without even giving the other male a chance to hand them over. Fulgeo moved one hand in light gesture towards Alexis's clothing as he gathered up his things off of the other's bed. "Lemme guess; technical tycoon, yeah? Sweet. Looks like you're the software and I'm the hardwear, huh?" The blond said, then laughed as if he'd made a decent joke. Fulgeo gathered up the last of the screws and brought them over to his desk, where the tablespace was already packed with mechanical bits-and-pieces of all shapes and sizes.

"This place is pretty sweet, huh?" Fulgeo said wistfully, looking around and gesturing with both arms out at their (still largely cluttered) room and the academy in general, grinning widely again. Whether or not Alexis was exactly happy with him didn't seem to matter to the blond.

Cisala Elden

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:04 pm
☪Alexis

Martel☪

User Image

Alexis went wide eyed when the other began shoving him away from the bed so that Fulgeo could get his belongings together. He didn't see what the big deal was with the metal bits. They were just nuts and bolts right? "Whatever. Do what you want." He growled, giving up because at the moment he was just to tired to get into an argument with anyone. Even his overly cheerful roommate. Its exhausting just being around his bubbily self. Aunty better be right about not having to spend much time with your roommate because I don't think I can handle this 'Fulgeo' guy. He thought, letting out a long, exasperated sigh as he just decided to unpack his own bags like the other had suggested. Lets start with my cloths I guess. He thought grabbing the smaller of his two bags and taking it over the the white dresser by the foot of his bed.

He was almost done putting his clothes away when Fulgeo decided to crack his 'decent' joke. "Did you really just say that?" He asked turning his head to look at the other with a questioning yet not entirely disapproving expression. "That sounds like one of the corny jokes my aunt Marissa likes to crack a lot. Please don't tell me that you make those kinds of jokes often because that was one thing I was hoping to escape when coming here." He said calmly while trying, and failing, to suppress a yawn. "Or do make those jokes what do I care? It's not like I'll notice once I have my equipment set up." He closed the drawer of his small dresser before dumping the now empty backpack on top of it and heading over to his bigger bag. He was unable to actually lift the bag so he just, carefully, dragged into along the carpeted floor over to his desk where he set to work opening it up and emptying it's contents onto the desk's black surface.

"Hm? Oh yeah. I guess it is something alright. But what that something is I'm not sure yet. We have only been here for a day. I say give it a few weeks and you'll be over it." He said matter-of-factly as he looked over everything that he had taken out if his bag. There were now various computer bits and peices scattered on the desk and on the floor around it but he would have it all set up and put together in an hour at the most.!"Though mu aunts told me that their computer lab is state of the art. Now that's a room I can't wait to see. Just imagine all of the updated software and computers. I bet with a computer like that I would have no problem hacking into any main frame!" He said, a hint of excitement lacing his tone as a delighted light spread itself across his features. With a new, more excited attitude he set to work on putting together his computer.

knux33

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:37 pm
Fulgeo Reyes
So it may as well be me

Think of it this way

Now we're photogenic...

"Yes indeedy I did. And I do; make jokes often I mean," Geo said pleasantly enough, rubbing his hands together and rummaging around with his mechanical things and getting some semblance of order to the room. He turned and looked at Alexis curiously as thr other stated it wouldn't matter, raising an eyebrow and watching the other young man drag his large back over to the untaken desk, only to begin setting up what looked to be a rather beastly desktop.

"Who knows, I may be impressed for all fives years here. Or, like you say, it may last a few weeks and then I'll get over it; though I doubt that. The place, our peers; it all just seems too exciting to ever really get over. At least, for me." Geo finished arranging a few piles of bits-and-pieces on his desk as he spoke, before turning and walking closer to Alexis's desk to investigate what the other was putting together more closely. "Sweet capacity you've got on that; gimme a sec and I can give you a hand putting her together."

Seemingly never one to wait to see if his presence was welcome or not, Geo went over to his desk and put on some anti-static gloves and to grab a fancy-looking all-head screwdriver or sorts before returning and proceeding to assist Alexis in the construction of the high-end machinery.

"I'm sure you're right; they've likely got the close to the best of the best computer systems here. What good would it be to teach the next generation on anything other than the best? My pa, he raved at all the up-to-date political intel they've got here. I didn't care much ta here him rant on about that though; all I care about is the workshop. When my pa was here he didn't really pay attention ta anythin' outside his area of expertise though, so all I've got is what my imagination can dream up about it," Geo drawled on as he worked, hands moving quickly and smoothly. The blond wasn't boasting, but his actions spoke clearly enough: he knew his way around computers, at least. "An' ... here. Plug her in and ya should be good to go," Fulgeo said, stepping away and putting his tool and gloves back where he'd grabbed them in the chaotic mess that was his own desk.

The blond then went to the shared bathroom, letting out a low whistle in apprechiation for the rather clean, tiled space. Black and white still dominated the color scheme, but Fulgeo put his own gaudy red towels out to hang before grabbing his bathroom-items bag and priceeding to brush his teeth. There had been plenty of foodstuffs at the meet and greet, and Alexis's yawning had been a good reminder of the fact they wouldn't be able to sleep in tomorrow morning. The blond scrubbed his teeth and walked back out, heading over to where Alexis was seated and looking over the tycoon's shoulder curiously.

"Whatcha doin'," Fulgeo asked with a mouthful of toothpaste foam. Though soon enough he'd be getting into his pajamas and heading to bed with his goggles right near his bed. Just in case.

Cisala Elden

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces