Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] To Slay Dragons (Taken by Fowl) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slay the Dragon?
  Yes
  No
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:24 pm
Here Ye Here Ye!
Decreed by His Royal Highness The King,
That The Gold Dragon That Has Taken The Old Towers In The East Be Slayed.
Any Brave Man That Can Bring Proof Of This To His Highness Will Be Rewarded Handsomely.
Be Warned The Gold Dragon's Horde Is In The Towers As Well
And It Will Be Viscious.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:33 pm
From The Dragon's Side

And what you don't know is that Gold Dragon is very very bored and likes to talk. For a while now High Dragon Echonigh the Gold has been sleeping away in that high tower atop is mounds of gold and jewels from sheer boredom. Though he may be a fearsome creature he earned all his hoard by himself in odd little jobs as a human; and the occasional dragon's need for wanton destruction.

However, this interesting new king who thinks he can have him killed so he can take all the treasures he adores has it coming to him. Humans are squishy creatures with a dull mind. They may be the most abundant species now but one good chomp and it's down the hatch!

Though it had it's own perks what with the 'brave' knights and all coming to his doorstep to slay him, he'll have plenty of conversation partners... If they don't get boring or look tasty that is.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:35 pm
The Knight's Tale

After hearing the King's announcement you think it's a good idea to go try and slay this dragon. Needing the money and pretty sure of your own skill, from your countless other exploits of helping people, off you go! However you didn't know that the Dragon would be so charismatic... or lock you in a cage to get amusement from you.

However, as you sit in this cage (a nice cage one you can stretch out in) you see that this beast isn't just an animal but a creature that can be reasoned with... Will you use it's kind heart for your own gain to exploit it's weakness and set yourself free to slay the beast!? Or will you perhaps form a friendship with it and see the world in a new light?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:49 pm
The Players

The High Dragon Echonigh the Gold
332 human years of age
Gold and scaly/Tall, lean
Gold eyes
Gold mane/Aqua hair
Dragon Human

His Royal Highness the King of Dumore
53 human years of age
Rotund
Dark brown
Salt and pepper

xXFoWLXx

Honorary Knight Luca vi Pierce
Turning 23 soon but is 22
Tall, slender and toned
Forest green eyes
Light brown hair.
Luca
pierce  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:02 pm
The RULES

There shall be no cybering!
You shall follow all the Gaian TOS and Guidelines as well as Guild Rules.
No exuberant amounts of foul languages, please.
I request that any who apply be able to post at least one paragraph of well literate and full sentenced stuff. (no txt speak)
Pm your profiles to me, RosesandBlood, my knights.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:18 pm
We're ready to entertain some knights~ Please pm your profiles to me! 3nodding

gaia_angelleft Knight, Go forth and Slay this Dragon! if you can gaia_angelright

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:25 pm
Honorary Knight

Luca Vi Pierce

User Image

"Are you MAD?!" A woman's voice said, almost sounding more outraged, then anything?

"Well I am a knight, and the king has asked me to go and slay it and he thinks I should do it...I don't know why he thinks I should even do it"He said, looking at the young princess.

"Yeah but your my knight...He could have at least asked me for my opinion"The raven haired, woman said, puffing her cheeks out in a pout.

The man laughed, shaking his head,"I'll be back, in no time just you wait"He said, with a small smile. Though he himself couldn't make this promise he wanted to ease the princess's thoughts. This was the sort of man, Luca was. He put everyone else's feelings before his own. He also had his reasons for doing such a dangerous task ahead.

"I swear, My father!..."She started.

"M'lady...I am your knight trust me..."He said, getting on his knee with a bow.

"B-But!..."She started, as she started to tear up.

"I will be back by your side, I can promise you that"He smiled. He got up and then was caught off guard when the beautiful princess wrapped her arms around him and captured his lips in a kiss?!

His eyes widened and then he sort of eased into it and kissed her back. Quickly withdrawing back! This was not how he was suppose to act! he was her knight, her servant! That was all!

"Please...Promise me when you get back we should wed!"The princess looked into her forest orbs with her own brown irises.

He shook his head,"I don't think it's possible for us to do so..."he said."I am your not, from a poor family, not some sort of Noble...I can't offer you anything"He said, as he gotten his things ready, grabbing his bag. "Plus you should run along, If they catch you, the guards being in my room..."He reminded her and he smiled, flicking her forehead. He himself would love to marry her, but right now this was more important to him. Slaying this dragon to protect his people, not only that but he himself needed the money to support his younger sister and parents, who owns a farm."Anyway I should be going"He said, with a polite bow.

Exiting he made his way out of the castle, going through long hallways. Once he left he went over to his horse and the other guards gotten his sword ready. Taking the broadsword and placing it in his sheath and placed it on his back. Which was held together by a thick leather strap!

He double checked all the things he needed for this journey! He seemed good to go when he made one last check! He then gotten on his horse and he was off!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:58 pm
Echonigh the gold, high dragon and master of his own horde and this old crumbling castle stretched his mighty girth across the room filled with gold and jewels. The metal noise was music to his ears and his sleepy sigh made the tattered tapestries flutter against the old stone walls. His favorite spot was here at the tallest and most complete tower. Here he kept his hoard of treasures. Arching and swishing his tail the great dragon opened his deep yellow eyes and looked around sleepily.

It had been a long while since he'd had guests but recently a string of humans had been breaking in to cause him trouble. The last few he had been forced to toast a little, sick little bastards actually stabbed him! Gritting his teeth at the memory he moved a claw to touch the sore spot on his flank. Mean little freaks what had caused them to go all nuts was some stupid king saying he'd been causing trouble! So a few cows would end up missing so he could eat but humans weren't usually something he poached... That king was just a horrid man.

Still it was interesting when a few of them managed to hold a conversation with him. If only he could find one to keep for a while... Oh well it wasn't likely to happen when all they could think of was coin. Getting up the large creature moved with ease and grace from his perch on the coins shaking itself and shifting its wings. Going downstairs for check for intruders sounded like a good idea, who knew when the next one was going to pop up. This one he may just put in a cage or hang him from the rafters for a toy anything to kill this boredom.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:31 pm
It had taken about two hours to reach his destination which so happened to be far from his town. Into a secluded area which contained an old castle. This place had been abandoned or rather once owned by the royal family. Since it was now taken over by the damned dragon they had no choice but appease the dragon. That is until it invaded their live stock.

The man's family had been hit pretty hard losing Cows, sheep all time. So Slaying this dragon will help him out on this! Not only will his family’s live stock live but he can help pay for a ton of things his family will need!

Luca hesitantly went for the door as his body can sense the aura on the other side it not being good. There was no backing down at this now and he gulped, he proceeded with caution he opened the door quietly. When he had his sword ready. His sword was out and he remained on the defensive. He noticed the golden dragon coming down and his eyes narrowed. He ran in with quick agility, being stealthy and didn't want to be noticed just yet! He hid in corners studying his target. It was bigger than what the rumors said!

Up close the dragon was huge! His body was screaming 'Get the hell out of here' but his mind was forcing his body to stay! What he did was take a quiet breathe and wait for the perfect opportunity to attack the beast.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:26 pm
The large beast opened it's huge maw and yawned. Since the knights showed up to attack it was eat, sleep, and kill. Not Echonigh's favorite daily duties. And since being so big made him need to eat more, as his other form was much too squishy to be in, he had hunting to do later as well. Snuffing the air with a sigh he moved on with ease around the tall hall.

It was sad that humans were so blood thirsty all the time. There had been a time when they would all mingle and no one cared. Pity times had to change. Feeling a might bit peckish the dragon started in the direction of the kitchens. It was still in good shape and only a bit of the roof there sunk in, something he'd been trying to fix himself but wasn't very good at fixing...

"Hnn...." he licked his lips. Still had half a cow roasted from the last time he'd gone out. "I suppose a small snack is alright... I have been asleep most the day," he reasoned out loud to himself. Once the cow was gone though he'd have to go out again. A smokey sigh came out of his nostrils. Then again he hadn't hit up the pig farm or the sheep for a while, maybe he'd give the cows a rest. If anything fishing wasn't out of the question.

As he moved into the kitchen he did have to wonder how he'd been found. Sure most of them lived in tall mountains or caves but an ancient decrepit abandoned castle no one had touched in so long it didn't seem humans wanted it anymore was as good as any place. Plus it was more likely that he'd meet someone to talk to. Other dragons were rare and like him mostly kept to themselves. Very few now a days wanted to live with anyone outside their mates and young.

"But all I get are metal men trying to stab me," he sniffled taking a strip off the cow with his claws to chew on. Oh! Jerky would help preserve the meat maybe he should try that! It would taste a bit better than being so burnt and roasted.

Of course being distracted like he was he didn't notice the small human trying to sneak up on him. His castle smelled like humans before him anyways.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:39 am

Luca had known quite a bit about dragons the only thing he never knew was that they can shape shift into humans to blend in. Seeing the huge monster going into the kitchen, seeing he was eating one of his family cows he frowned. He felt like this wasn’t right sneaking up on the creature like that!

Hearing the Dragon muttering about how people keep trying to stab him!
He didn’t want to fight it, he rather talk this out! If it came down to it and had no choice then he would fight it. He took a breath making himself known, “You Dragon!”He hissed, trying to get his attention, since he was eating.

“What you got there is my family’s live stock!”He said. “Why do you keep killing our animals?!”He wanted answers. Yeah there was no going back now since he made himself known. He had his sword out and pointed just in case. “I want you to stop killing our animals and our people”He ordered. “I don’t want to fight you”He added. He may not have magical powers or anything but he was one of the best knights and made up for it with his battle tactics and his fighting abilities plus his agility.

He must be out of his mind trying to reason with a beast like this! Must human would mock and laugh at him for this! It left a bad taste in his mouth if he killed a creature that was innocent. He always gave a warning and if they didn't take he would fight it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:11 pm
xXFoWLXx

At the voice Echo's eyes flared and he swung around growling and striking out with his tail. Of course he didn't think to not swing because of the track record of humans in his domicile. "OOPS!" he flinched when his tail hit the poor guy who just announced he didn't want to fight. Cringing a little as the soft human body went flying back and hit a wall knocking the poor guy on his a** and out of his head.

Carefully the dragon peered over the human body and sniffed him. Family cow? Was this poor guy a farmer? Had it been his cows Echonigh had been killing? Ouch, that bump was gonna smart. Still it wasn't a good idea to just let the guy lay there to strike back. Carefully picking the human knight up in his claw Echo carried him to a room and found one of those old cages he thought had looked so pretty.

Moving them up to his favorite tower was a bit harder. Curling the human in his claw was one thing but carring a cage as well, harder. So he laid the man on his back and carried the cage in his maw. Upstairs in his treasure room he set the cage up and even found a small bed for the human to lay on. After setting the man on the bed he closed the cage and settled back on his gold to wait.

Of course after a while he fell asleep.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:25 pm
RosesandBlood

Luca had no braced himself from the impact that was coming! He had no time to dodge the tail that got whipped at him. His back hit against the wall and he coughed up a bit of blood! He then passed out from the blow! So easily he got taken out! If he had known this was going to happen he would have dodged the attack! He did hit his head, which was partially the reason he got knocked out!

His family raised a farm! Not only did they grow crops but they had animals that helped as well, Cows provided the milk and beef! Which they specialized in, he himself wanted to make a better life and went off into the army. He didn’t think he’d ever be a knight, especially to the royal family!

He began dreaming about the past! What made him want to be a knight! His life on the farm was rough at the time they were drastically in need of men because there was a war going on! At fourteen years old he had no choice but got drafted! He served the army and worked his way up in the ranks, especially at a young age!

His body relaxed at the comfort now that he was laying on! A couple of hours later he came too! He had the biggest headache ever! He focused his vision and he sat up wincing! He then noticed he was somewhere else?! He also realized he was in some sort of cage?! Last thing he remembered he was talking to the dragon and he attacked him! He noticed the beast laying there in the gold! He glared narrowing his eyes. He had to remain calm and quiet. He needed to figure out a way of escaping! He had to wonder why didn’t he die?!

Gazing over he saw where the key was to the cage and it was far out of his reach! It was also outside of the cage and he frowned! “Why?”He said, softly. Was this dragon going to eat him?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:26 pm
xXFoWLXx

"Why what?" the dragon sighed cracking open it's eyes to stare at the queer little man. He seemed to be taking this well enough. "I actually didn't mean to hit you... Just you startled me first." Echonigh said stretching and listening to all that gold coin clink. "Ahhh~" he sighed in satisfaction. Basking in his treasure made him so happy he could lie around forever!

Still he had a guest and couldn't be so rude. "As you can see I relieved you of your weapon, can't have you get all stabby on me now. I don't much like getting hurt you see," the dragon said propping himself up now. "Oh and that's not the key to the cage... Er, I kinda of broke it and stuff so I'll just bend the bars getting you in and out... maybe... Who knows. It was real fun making you up that cute lil nest though. Is your pillow soft enough?" he asked gesturing to the bed the knight laid on.

It was indeed a fine down feather mattress and silk sheets, with a feather stuffed pillow in an equally silky casing. He'd fished that beauty from a burning castle. Since he liked soft things and it was nice he kept it. And now look! It was getting used. Most of the things Echonigh procured were from fair means. Like all the stuff here had been left for such a long time. Only his trove of gold and such did he move with him place to place as basking in all that shiny made his life worth living.

"So sir knight, what's your name? You do have one right? Humans aren't so cruel as to send nameless men to slay me are they? I hope not I already feel bad enough having to snap their necks for attacking me so relentlessly, it would just sadden my poor little heart if they didn't get proper gravestones on top of it." He tapped his chin with a talon just babbling on.

It had been soooo long since anyone wanted to talk.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXFoWLXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:38 pm
He glared at the large reptile like creature, “Why didn't you just kill me?”He asked, seeing he was spared and was now locked in the cage like a bird. Hearing the other say he didn't mean to hit him?! He couldn't believe what he was hearing?! The knight did noticed all the treasure that was in the room, it was a huge pool of gold, gems, crystals and other beautiful objects.

Luca frowned, as he was stripped away of his weapons any sort. He still had in his boat a strap that held a dagger which was nicely hidden, he could still feel it. Hearing him say nest he frowned, not like being treated as an animal! “I’m not a bird you know!”He muttered, as his hands held onto the bars.

Blinking as he was really confused as to why this dragon cares if his pillow was in the least bit comfortable! Having noticed the details of the bedding was the finest quality and the bed was amazing!

In a way the royal family doesn't care who they send to them these knights are regular people and they are expendable! “Of course I have a name”He answered.” Luca Vi Pierce, though preferred to be called Luca” He answered. Hearing him and the other actually caring?! This was unlike what he pictured. He never knew they could talk?! As well as have compassion towards humans?!

He sounded crazy having an idle conversation with a dragon?! Shaking his head, this could be a trap!

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff