8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:18 pm
-
OOC: -

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              Place: Park
                                                              Company: Ruel
                                                              Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders
                                                              Theme: Constellations

Damen nodded, specifrically not asking more questions as it didn't escape him the other didn't really want to talk about it. Their topic had pretty soon switched to their houses. The feline scratched his cheek for a moment as he thought about the house. He knew that he would need to send his familiar to his home regions soon. It had been part of a promise. That meant that the nekomata would be home alone for quite a while. But maybe it wouldn't be as bad. With a smile the feline nodded to Ruel again when they made their last comment. "I think it is. You are welcome to come visit whenever you want." he offered his new friend about his home. If not at school, Damen usually was at the house so it was unlikely they would be at a closed door. Besides they had Damen's phone number now.

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:45 am
User Image
Hearing the offer brought some visual joy for Ruel and his smile spread. "Thanks and I will call before I visit" he responded. "Same for my home" he extended the courtesy to the other. "Would you think it is possible for a kid to be surviving in the forest by themselves?" he asked Damen as they reached the other end of the park and their destination was just a couple of blocks away.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:19 am
-

User Image

Place: Park
                                                              Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants
                                                              Status: Healthy, curious

It would seem Damen's offer was well received by his friend, even returned with the same offer. The feline nodded. "Good idea. I am home a lot so chance is you won't hit a closed door. But it is better to know for sure." he agreed and smiled. "I'll be sure to let you know as well." For a moment they just made for the exit until Ruel surprised the nekojin with his question. Damen tilted his head. "What brought that question on?" he asked curiously. Though he would answer without hesitation nonetheless. "I think they could, provided they either learn fast or were raised with survival skills taught from start." Damen replied. Children could be very resillient after all.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:18 am
User Image
"His home just might make mine look underwhelming if it matches my expectations" thought Ruel. "Having a colleague visit would be nice either way" he added in his mind. "Um..just curious if it was possible" he replied he wasn't if he should mention the kid yet. He thought of Eiji a little more special after hearing the other's opinion. Exited out of the fountain and leading the way to their hot spring destination. [exit]

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:51 am
-

User Image

Place: Park -> Hot Springs
                                                              Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders
                                                              Status: Healthy, relaxed

It was curious what he heard from his friend, but they seemed reluctant to share more about the subject. Damen decided not to press on and let it go for now. Perhaps they would tell him when they felt it was the right time. "I see. It is possible, Where I come from it is only normal for kittens to know their way around the forest." was the last he spoke of the subject as they seemed to leave the park behind. "What is there all available to do at the hot spring here? Who owns it?" the feline asked, changing the subject for Ruel as he walked by his side. Genuinely wondering about their destination. It sounded like a nice place to relax.
                                                              [Exit]

Genkawolf

-

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items