yum_tea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:27 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit
" The forest is silent only because it wants you to feel calm..."
---------------------<>---------------------

Gerolt was pleased that Chiyo had joined him for this event. He was not one to miss things that he scheduled. The springs were a great way to relax and loosen the muscles. Usually at this time they were abandoned too so Gerolt could enjoy the soothing natural hot bath without worry of others. This time though he was happy to bring another person with him. Since Chiyo had never gone to the hot springs somewhere along the walk Gerolt led the way. After a good walk the large pools of steaming clear water became visible. Upon reaching their destination Gerolt took off his backpack and placed it against a rock. He turned to face Chiyo with a warm smile " This is the hot springs... Thankfully no one is here right now so we got it to ourselves... uh... yeah..." he said as a kind of introduction. The hot springs was also surrounded by pretty little patches of flowers and ferns, it was certainly a lovely natural spa.

Gerolt stretched as he cracked his back and neck. He let out a relieved sigh as he took off his coat. He placed his coat on his backpack before rummaging into the main pocket of the backpack and pulling out a pair of well kept bathing towels. " What do you think of this place? J-Just wait until you get into the water... it's fantastic" he explained cheerfully. He seemed much more happy and confident now that they were away from the crowds. The atmosphere of the spa was also quite uplifting to him.

<>----------------------------------------<>
" The cold menacing danger will wait until you feel comfortable to strike"

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:31 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: Hidden hot spring in the mountains
With: Gerolt
Thoughts: It seems nice enough...
OutOfCake: I know usually in a hot spring you would either wear a bathing suit or go nude, but since shes doesn't have either of those choices (or just not willing to) then I'll just go with the flow haha. EDIT.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
Chiyo had lead the way for half of their journey up the mountain but, upon becoming lost, Gerolt took charge. She followed after him, keeping up with his steady pace, as the climbed up the mountain side to where the hot spring was supposedly hidden. It wasn't long until they reached the spring and she stopped in surprise. She hadn't expected it to be so beautiful! Her green eyes widened in amazement and she looked over at Gerolt with a small smile. "Yeah. Let's just hope that it will stay that way," she chuckled, placing the basket down at her feet and walking over to join Gerolt near his backpack.

Putting her hands on her hips, she tipped back and forth on her heels, watching him as he pulled out two bathing towels. He really did come prepared for this, she thought to herself. Chiyo reached out and took one from him, smiling again. "I'm glad you brought me here. If you hadn't then I never would have discovered this place," she admitted to him, slinging the towel over her shoulder. Unsure of what to do now, she wondered if whether or not she was supposed to go into the water in her clothes or was she supposed to...? "Nope. Not that." Chiyo grumbled under breath, though, her face again turned to a shade of light red just at the thought of 'it.'

Instead, she glanced down at her clothes. She was wearing a plain blue T-shirt that hung loosely on her small body, knee-length shorts, and brown boots. There was no way she was taking any of her clothing off, not in front of Gerolt at least, but she could settle for kicking off her boots. Then again, she did have a tank top underneath so...Chiyo quickly tugged off her shirt without hesitation and wandered over to the spring. Her body was rather small, yet muscular anyway, so she didn't have that much to show off anyway which was why she didn't seem too embarrassed.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
This Is Gospel
If you love me let me go / If you love me let me go
‘Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart / And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:01 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

" Well I'm glad you came along... this place really is beautiful. During my tr-travels I'd have to say this is probably the best hot spring I've been too" he said cheerfully as Chiyo took her towel. He was thankful he had washed both towels recently normally he only had two because one was back up when the other was dirty. While Chiyo was busy thinking to herself and examining her clothes Gerolt took his shirt off and threw it where his jacket lay. For a skinny guy he was fairly well built and healthy, years in the woods kept him active. Gerolt was a bit nervous to remove his clothes knowing Chiyo was their too but there was no way he was going in the water with what he had on now.

Gerolt removed his jeans as well leaving him in boxers and nothing else. Carrying his towel slung over one shoulder he nervously moved towards the hot pools of soothing water. He tried to stay calm despite the situation and slipped into the hot spring. His sore back and the rest of his body relaxed in the soothing water " That's much better... The water's fantastic" he said in a sluggishly relaxed tone. It was such a soothing feel being in the water that he forgot the fact that he was almost naked " Hahaha... To a man who lives in the forest full of rough terrain and prickly plants this is heaven" he said before looking at Chiyo saying nothing more but giving a warm smile.

((OOC: Hahaha it's true that this moment is awkward but that's the way I wanted it Ehehehe evil laughter evil laughter))

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Thoughts: G-geesh...
OutOfCake: XD Oh you are evil lol

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
While Chiyo was busy nervously staring down at the pool of steaming water below, she heard some ruffling going on behind her. She turned her head a bit to look back and ask what he was doing when she saw him stripping down to nothing but his boxers. Eyes widened in surprise, she whipped her head back around and put her hands to her cheeks in an attempt to hide the blush coming across her face. "T-that wasn't..." Chiyo stuttered, looking around frantically for something else to distract her. Come on, pull yourself together! That wasn't too bad, I mean, I've seen guys in their boxers before...well no I haven't but whatever! , she thought, her face flushing.

Gerolt quickly slipped into the spring and seemed to relax immediately once he had settled down into the warm water. He started murmuring about how great the water was and that it was heaven to a man like him. The silence that followed after that made her only return his smile with a much more nervous one. After a few moments of standing there, frozen in her spot, Chiyo began to get a rather angry, flustered look on her face. "D-don't look at me so directly! It's not polite!" Chiyo stammered, stomping her foot on the ground in frustration. She couldn't just strip down to her undergarments with him staring at her like that. It was embarrassing! Knowing that her scolding would scare the crap out of him and that he would follow her orders without hesitation, Chiyo quickly tugged the tank top up and over her head and threw it to the side, hastily pulled off her shorts, and made her way to the spring, wadding over to the opposite side of Gerolt. She was much too nervous to be anywhere near him, but she seemed to calm down after sitting in the water for a few moments. "Um..yeah it is rather nice..." Chiyo said, not meeting his gaze and instead stared down at her reflection again.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
This Is Gospel

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:08 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

Gerolt flinched from Chiyo's scolding he was so relaxed he wasn't paying much attention to his actions and he quickly turned away for a moment "Gah! R-right sorry..." he got really nervous again he didn't mean to stare. He scratched his head a bit and blew bubbles in the water before hearing Chiyo enter the water. He turned to see her again this time she had also stripped down significantly. Gerolt couldn't help but blush slightly too at the sight. She was very pretty and he also noticed her blushing heavily. He must have had an effect on her as well, Gerolt didn't know what to make of that thought. There was a moment where Gerolt was simply stunned before he snapped out of it not wanting to seem rude again.

" I'm glad you l-like the water... I... uh..." Gerolt was getting stuck on words. He had no idea what to say. He looked around nervously for a moment thinking of something to say or do or anything really. " Y-you l-look gorgeous...." he managed to say before getting a little awkward again. He began imitating bird noises with surprising accuracy. He wasn't just whistling either but copying the bird calls exactly. This was a way for him to take his mind off of what was currently going on but that was impossible. He had a beautiful girl infront of him and he was pondering what his feelings were for her. Gerolt know he felt strongler for Chiyo but at the same time he wondered if it was wise to feel such things. One: Chiyo might not feel the same way back and 2: Is it smart to get connected to someone knowing that you might attack them? He repeated those worries in his head multiple times.

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:29 am

Thoughts: I'm a horrible person...why would he ever like someone like me?
OutOfCake: And a bit of the past is revealed (well not to Gerolt but he could try and ask XD )~A little twist just to ruin your evil awkwardness (even if it was funny and cute ) Just editing again~

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
Chiyo was avoiding Gerolt's gaze as much as possible. She feared if she did then she would only say something stupid and that she would regret saying it later. Attention wasn't something that she was used to receiving, especially from boys (or anyone for that matter), so it was obvious that she was retreating back to that shell of hers. She pulled her legs close to her chest and let her hair fall across her face, hiding most of the growing blush. It didn't want to go away...

Gerolt's voice returned to him, as it was obvious Chiyo was reluctant to say anything, and he started to say that he was glad the water was nice for her...but got nothing in reply besides a slight nod of her head. She wasn't trying to be stubborn, but being in only her undergarments and in the presence of Gerolt made that rare 'shy' side of her come out. But, when he called her gorgeous, Chiyo's body went rigid and her hands tightened around her legs, her nails digging into her skin. Instead of a reaction as to what a normal girl would give after being called beautiful, Chiyo almost looked...well scared. She couldn't even be flattered by his words, though she desperately wished she could act that way but, instead, it only brought back memories of her father instead.

Her father, James, had become a dangerous alcoholic after her mother and sister died a few months ago. Whenever he came home drunk from the bar that he would stay at for some nights, Chiyo would try her best to avoid him at all costs. He wasn't the same caring father that he was before her family member's death and he would became blind with rage after drinking so much wine and beer. He'd take out that rage on his daughter, Chiyo, and would always somehow end up wrenching her from her hiding place in her room. She would plead with him, telling him to stop and to leave her alone, but it was too difficult to get through to him in his drunken state and nothing would ever work. Some days she would be at the butt end of his fists and she would attend school with these horrible bruises all the time. The teachers would ask her what happened and she would be forced to lie straight to their face; saying that she tripped and hurt herself on the way to school. It was only in fear of being beaten up by him again if he got in trouble for her running her mouth to others so she kept quiet about what was going on. But it wasn't only his beatings that the young Chiyo feared...it was the way he touched her. He was lonely after all and maybe, she thought, it was okay to call your daughter pretty or gorgeous all the time and give her kisses in places that fathers normally won't. She thought it was just his way of showing his love. It wasn't until she became a teen when she realized this wasn't alright...

Chiyo shuddered and pushed the thought away from her mind. Her face was a mixture of hurt and anger, but she only hugged herself again, and managed to apologize for her silence from before. "S-sorry...I..." Chiyo stuttered, but unsure what to say, she just simply shook her head. She wanted to be able to return some of her feelings for him and tell him that he looked handsome too (or at least something!) but she found herself at a loss for words. It was hard for her to accept anyone's affection after what had happened to her as a child and, besides, she doubted Gerolt would want to deal with someone like her. Would he even accept her if she told him what she did? Would he turn away from her because she killed her own father out of anger and hate for the man? Any sane person would, she thought, biting her lip. She was scared, to say in the least, to figure out what he thought about her past. Maybe it would be easier to just push him away... she thought, not wanting to get get hurt again.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
This Is Gospel

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:23 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

Gerolt could see that the atmosphere of the area had gotten tense. Chiyo had curled up into a ball and didn't speak at all. She specifically got a bit tense when he called her gorgeous. Something about what he said must have triggered a bad memory. Gerolt could understand and didn't take her silence to any offense. He let her have her moment of pondering silence. Whatever he had said had activated something very personal to Chiyo. This thought made Gerolt realise that the two of them never really talked about eachother much aside from who and what they were. Perhaps now was the time that this sort of thing should be told. He was patient until Chiyo was done having her little self reflecting moment.

When Chiyo finally spoke Gerolt smiled back at her nervous attempt at speaking, it's like the roles have been reversed. " There's no reason to be sorry... The hot springs are the perfect place to think and remember... I'm sure whatever was going on in your head was serious" he said in a calm and comforting tone. He took a deep breath in and out, mentally preparing himself for what he was about to talk about. If he was going to get emotionally closer to Chiyo and have her open up to him he would have to share too. It was the gentlemanly thing to do it first. " I've killed and eaten so many people..." he stated in an emotionless tone as he leaned on the edge of the hot spring and stared into the sky blankly. " When I first turned into the Wendigo I blacked out only to wake up far from home covered in blood and surrounded by torn flesh, bones, and human remains. There were no recognizable human features... for awhile I assumed it was animal remains. But I could not deny the truth. The worst part was... the taste of human flesh and blood still lingering in my mouth... it was delicious, I loved the taste. After that no matter how hard I tried to stay as far away from people as possible I would always find someone to eat... some were rich folks, they left a bounty of gold covered in their own remains. I took whatever valuables I found after a kill, they no longer needed it" he paused and straightened his back again to look at Chiyo with a nervous smile. He dared not say anything else, his story was finished and now it was all about how Chiyo would react. Gerolt was fully prepared to have her leave and he wander the forest as he always did again. After all he was used to it and it would honestly be better for both of them. He couldn't help but hope that she did not leave, even though it might not be wise he wanted her to stay.

((OOC: Havin a feels jam... this is still adorable ))

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Thoughts: s**t...
OutOfCake: I got some feels too man XD Extremely adorable! AND THAT TOOK ME SO LONG *dies* A twisted side comes out...not something she is proud of...EDITTTT

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
Chiyo was thankful for Gerolt's understanding of her situation. Still, though, she remained quiet, lost in her own thoughts, which gave Gerolt the perfect opportunity to speak up. She hadn't thought that a relaxing time at the hot spring to go downhill so quickly. She hated the fact that such a simple word could bring up these sorts of memories back to her and it did not even allow herself to think straight. There wasn't much feeling at all for her father and even though she should have hated what she did...there still was not any sort of feeling left in her to care really. That was the worst part.

"I've killed and eaten so many people..." Gerolt said in a mono tone voice. Those words tore her away from her disorganized thoughts and, this time, she glanced up at him, watching him with empty eyes from her spot across from him. He started to explain the first time he was a Wendigo and what happened that night. The confusion and fear that he must have felt in that moment after he realized that it was him that killed those people...it must have been horrible to go through alone. He hated that part of him, the monster that took over at the strong scent of blood, but he still couldn't shake the fact that he loved it all the same. He couldn't resist it, and it was a challenge for him to do so, but the Wendigo always broke through. He went on to explain that this was why he had all those gold and jewels. It made sense after all.

After he was finished, Gerolt glanced back over to her, sending her a wary smile. She wasn't sure how to react and instead forced a smile onto her face. Chiyo knew he was expecting some sort of reaction out of her and she knew anything was better than silence. He seemed to be bracing himself for it and that hard look in his eyes showed that he were waiting for her to either leave or...stay. In a way, Chiyo understood what he had experienced more so than he thought. Gerolt had not meant to kill all those people. It was only from the Wendigo's urges that pushed him to do so. It was different for Chiyo. She had been intent on killing her father from the beginning...even after the transformation to her demon side began. She had been out for bloodshed ever since the hitting and abuse started...she just couldn't take it anymore.

Chiyo breathed out a long sigh and ran a shaky hand through her hair as her gaze traveled down towards the water. She caught a glimpse of the other girl again in the pool of water, and she looked right through her, past her, as if she were just a stranger. "I lost my mother and sister when I was only six years old..." she whispered, her voice soft as she clenched her hands into fists, a couple of tears forming in her eyes but they did not fall. "They were killed in car crash when they were on their way to the store...another car came around the bend and plowed into their car, killing them on impact. Sometimes I wished I could go back to that day and cut the ignition wire on my mother's car. I wished I could have been there with them when it happened..that way I wouldn't be so so alone," Chiyo sputtered, stopping for a few seconds before continuing. (She was stating that she would have preferred dying with them at that point.)

"Anything was better than living with my father. He'd come home from the bar, drunk out his mind, because he thought that drinking was the only way to drown out his sorrows. That was when the beatings started and the...abuse...and it just seemed so hopeless at this point. I felt like I was suffocating every time I spent more time in that house and it didn't seem like there was anyway to escape. But I knew there was one way. I was forced to turn to drastic measures." Chiyo wasn't looking at him again, at least not directly, and it seemed that she was staring off at nothing.

"One night, though, my chance came. He came drunk out of his mind after another one of his drinking sprees. He was slumped in his chair, a empty beer bottle in hand, and I thought to myself, 'This is only time he'll be off guard. He won't be expecting it...just do it. You'll be fine.' I felt the transformation coming on and, in the blink of an eye, the other girl grabbed a knife and slit his throat right open...there was so much blood but I didn't care. I didn't have trouble going through with it. Not at all. It was just so easy to do when I had no other feelings for him besides hatred and anger. She ended up burning the the house to the ground, destroying any evidence left that would lead back to me...I traveled so far and for so long that I never thought I would ever stop. I thought running would help me cope. It didn't. In fact, it only made it worse. I never felt so alone in my entire life." Chiyo muttered, wiping her hand across her face to get rid of the tears that were falling freely now. She hadn't cried in such a long time and the tears wouldn't stop coming and coming that she finally gave up at trying to wipe them away. She would understand if Gerolt didn't want anything to do with her. Being a Wendigo wasn't his fault...it just happened. Neither of them could escape their past...that was just the way life went. "I know the person I am is not who I should be. But, I can’t break free. Why do the things I hate come so naturally?" She murmured to herself, her voice barely above a whisper, and was not something Gerolt could hear. A dark look crossed her face and her eyes shifted to red for a moment before going back to their normal green color. Revealing all these things about her past was causing a slight shift in her appearance, and she hung her head for moment as a sliver of her hair turned white. Not now! Leave me alone!, she thought, concentrating hard to get rid of the feelings of anger and sadness.

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
This Is Gospel

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:42 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

It made Gerolt a bit concerned how little of a reaction Chiyo gave upon the ending of his story. She gave a smile but it was obviously forced. He knew Chiyo was feeling something but it was hard to read the exact feelings and thought. A faint whisper indicated the start of Chiyo story. Already Chiyo was stuggling with the emotions that her memories were unearthing.

Chiyo’s story was quite sad indeed. She told of her mother and sister’s death in a fatal car accident followed by the abuse of a sorrowful father. He could relate to her on some level. They both were faced with one fateful event that dreadfully changed their lives for the worst. Faced with such a grim reality it was no wonder her darker side developed. He couldn’t blame her for taking the moment to kill her father. The father was already taking Chiyo’s life away she merely took it back.

After the story had ended Gerolt looked a bit stunned. He expected grim but this still was a surprise. He swallowed the air and let a moment of silence play for a short moment before he spoke “Well… you don’t have to be alone” he stated with a sympathetic feel to his tone of voice as he continued “People change when they are afflicted with deep sorrow. Your father was no longer who they used to be. Sorrow is a mold, a disease, that turns good souls sour. You liberated yourself from a suffering you did not deserve, you did nothing wrong. The path to freedom is often more bleak than we wish for but you are free now, correct? You might be lonely… but it’s doesn’t have to be that way. I mean… I’m here, and I really like you. Even if your have a dark side of yourself looming over your conscious I don’t mind. Your positives greatly out weigh any negatives” he shifted a bit closer to Chiyo “I love you for who you are… I wouldn’t change a thing” he said, accidentally revealing his true feelings for her. He hadn’t meant to say “love” that just sort of slipped out on its own. He recoiled a bit in nervousness realising what he said.

((OOC: This is a really great moment hehehe. Also I wrote this reply quite late so it might be sloppy I'm not sure I can't judge it in my tired state of mind, I just really wanted to respond X3))

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Thoughts: He loves me...?
OutOfCake: Huehuehue...no it's good! Your fine! emotion_yatta

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
More and more pieces of her hair were changing to a white color as the anger and sadness bubbled up inside her. The other girl was clawing at her soul to get out and finally transform again after so long in hiding. Chiyo was struggling to her keep her down, though, and she tried to concentrate on staying in her human form. She didn't want her coming out while Gerolt was here because she was afraid of what she would say to him. Anything that came from her mouth in her demon form were either lies or just cruel words altogether. Chiyo shuddered, barely holding her back, until she heard Gerolt's calming voice break through her thoughts.

Not alone...? , she thought, picking up her head to look at him. He started to say that, in a way, there was nothing wrong in what she did. Her father wasn't same person he used to be before her mother and sister's death and this incident changed him. By freeing herself from the person who was hurting her, she was opening herself up to a better life. Not a life where she was alone, though, as he stated that he was here for her. She wanted to say something in return but all that came were little sobs and her shoulders shook as she cried again. Why was he being so nice? It didn't make any sense to her...she just wasn't used to other peoples affection.

There was some noises coming from his direction and without another thought, Gerolt moved closer to her and sat by her side. At the words, "I love you for who you are… I wouldn't change a thing," Chiyo stopped crying and shifted her hazy gaze over at Gerolt. He seemed surprised that he said that himself and his eyes looked almost fearful of what she would say in return. It didn't take long for Chiyo to respond, though, and she smiled genuinely at him. "Love...? Is that what this is?" Chiyo whispered, reaching up her hand towards Gerolt's face, almost cautiously, and touched his cheek in a gentle way.

Her heart was pounding in her chest like crazy and her cheeks were blossoming to a pink color. No one has said that to me before... she thought. A sense of happiness and peace washed over her and Chiyo couldn't help but sighing in relief. She still couldn't believe that Gerolt had admitted such strong feelings for her but Chiyo wasn't going to deny that she felt the same way. Regaining her courage, she said softly, "I-I think this...this happiness I feel in my stomach is what I feel for you. I love you too Gerolt." Almost on instinct, she reached her arms around his back and pulled him to her, allowing herself to finally let go and hug him. It was strange that she was acting this way but she was glad she had finally just came out with it. She blinked away the tears that were forming in her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder as she held him close to her. "I don't fear your other side even though I know I should...I want to help you try and contain it just like you will help me," she said, just as her appearance returned to normal again. Chiyo guessed that his soothing words helped to calm down her frustrated emotions and the other side reluctantly slipped away and back under the surface again. A small part of her was a bit embarrassed due to the fact that she was pressed against his bare chest, but she didn't care much. (Hehe.)

┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈
This Is Gospel

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:40 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

Gerolt got wrapped up in his own thoughts during the pause after his speech. He seemed attentive but he was somewhere else worrying about some of the more grim outcomes that could develop from this. Either way if Chiyo shared his feelings or not the path could still be grim. They both had suppressed aggressive sides that could easily injure the other, and there was no denying that at least Gerolt's transformation would be inevitable at some time. He scratched his head from the stressful thoughts. He was brought back to reality though as he felt something soft touch his face. Chiyo had calmed down significantly and her gentle hand was against his face. Gerolt was at a lose of words for the moment.

Gerolt flinched at the feeling of Chiyo wrapping her arms around his body and pulling him against her. He blushed lightly realising they were still wearing barely any clothes and were now pressed up together. The feeling of her soft skin was quite the pleasant shock to Gerolt. It was also slightly difficult to have such a warm living body close to him. With his acute senses he could easily sense her quick heart beat. A craving for flesh slowly developed in Gerolt, he was able to resist it thankfully but it was getting more powerful.

After Chiyo had said everything on her mind Gerolt developed a small but joyous smile. He loosened the hug a bit and, with the bravery he could sum up, he kissed her gently on the lips. " I-I'm glad you feel the same w-way... Uh... I can't tell you how happy this makes me feel. I've been in the forests wandering for years upon years. Travelling from landmark to landmark. But my most significant find is you..." he said cheerfully. It was only now that Gerolt realised that time had slipped away without him noticing, it was getting a bit late.

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:39 am
User Image

The pair sat like that for a couple of moments in peaceful silence, holding each other in a warm embrace. The word 'love' still buzzed around in her head and she couldn't help but smile at the thought. Although, Chiyo had only known Gerolt for such a short time, she felt as though they had been friends since forever. Even with her slightly dysfunctional personality and her dark past, Gerolt was still willing to accept her for who she was. It truly warmed her heart that he would say so and she hoped that she could prove her loyalty too.

It wasn't until Gerolt let go of her and leaned his head down, kissing her directly on the lips. Her eyes widened in pure surprise and she was blushing furiously again. She hadn't expected him to do so since he was so shy and she brushed her finger across her lip in disbelief. Besides, Chiyo had never been kissed by anyone before, much less a boy for that matter, so she couldn't help being flustered at first. His sweets words only made her blush more, but she couldn't care less this time. Instead, she found a small smile coming across her face and she reached her hand down to take his own. "I'm glad I met you Gerolt, I truly am," she admitted truthfully, squeezing his hand.

After their confessions and Gerolt's kiss, Chiyo was feeling quite happy. But, a little thought tugged at the back of her mind. She was having a hard time figuring out exactly what all of this meant concerning their status. Did it mean they were together automatically or did they have to come out and say it for it to be official? Relationships are confusing when you've never been in one before, she thought, furrowing her eyebrows together. Though, a more pressing issue, arose in her mind also. Both of them had another part of them that could be summoned upon certain circumstances with Gerolt being blood and her with any sort of frustrated or stressed out emotions. These triggers were a danger not only to themselves but to others around them...meaning that, eventually, they could wound up hurting each other. She didn't want to hurt anyone, especially Gerolt, and the thought of it sent a pang of doubt through her. We are a danger to each other...but I want this to work, she thought, desperately clinging onto one positive point in the problem. She shook this thought out of her head as she didn't want to think about it anymore. She probably wore a sad look on her face but it was replaced with a smile just as quickly to hide it.

Chiyo lifted her head up towards the sky and noticed how late it was getting. The sun was starting to deep beneath the horizon and the sky was painted a milky orange color. It was going to be night soon and if the two didn't hurry up then it would be dark before they knew it. Though, it wouldn't be that much of problem for the pair since they both could adjust to the darkness that would envelop the area quite well, seeing as though they both had excellent vision (heightened senses and all that jazz.) Her green eyes glinted and she turned her head, almost as if inspecting the area. "It's gotten late. We should probably find somewhere to rest soon..." Chiyo said, letting go of his hand and standing up from her position in the hot spring.

The towel Gerolt had given her was still slung over her shoulder and she wrapped it around her waist to cover up a bit. Knowing that the temperature would eventually drop during the night time, she decided to cross over to the other end of the bank and retrieve her clothes. She waded through the water and to the end of the spring to lean down and grab her clothes, already doubting her bad choice in an outfit. "Shorts and a T-shirt won't do much good in the cold," she mumbled under her breath, silently thinking to herself that she should have bought (or stolen) something else to wear on nights like this. Once she had gathered everything, she turned back around to face Gerolt and beckoned him over with a wave of her hand. "Come on, I need some help gathering stuff if were going to stay outside...that is if you want to," Chiyo asked, holding her hands out in front of her.

This Is Gospel

SecretThunder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:19 pm
Mutual Friends

User Image

<>Gerolt Ravencroyft<>
The Cold Hermit

Every now and then Gerolt had to think over if this was really happening. Years of solitude had just been changed completely in the span of one day. It was shocking but in a very good way. Chiyo was so understanding it was hard to picture her having a darker side. Chiyo made Gerolt feel important in a way, she was a purpose he could strive for. Earlier in life his only purpose was to continue living. He had no hobbies to keep himself busy. The few times he found that he could actually stop to enjoy were short lived and often over looked. Chiyo's comment only supported this feeling, she made him feel needed.

There was still concern for their dark sides immerging and causing trouble between them. Though Gerolt wished he didn't have to think about it he could feel that his bloodlust was increasing and it was going to start being a problem at some time. He was lost in thought again which he seemed to do a lot, normally in the forest it would have been less awkward to do so. Something that made him snap out of his trance was Chiyo's expression. It was unusually sad for a moment. It was a bit concerning but she seemed to get over it quickly so it couldn't be anything too bad. She seemed a bit lost in thought herself.

"Heh... It is getting a bit late..." he said in reply to Chiyo's statement. After Chiyo got out Gerolt relaxed just a little bit longer, it was nice and refreshing. Eventually Chiyo called him over so he too would have to get out "R-right, coming..." he said as he tried to get out of the hot pool. He got out of the pool just fine but afterwards he seemed weakened. He struggled to stand up and even after getting up he wobbled for a moment before getting back to normal. He sighed in relief as he got his towel and dried himself off.

Once he was dry he went over to his backpack and clothes and picked up his coat specifically. He turned to Chiyo and held the coat out as if offering it to her "You said something about the cold right? Take my coat... it's pretty good for keeping warm. Also, I'm fine sleeping where ever I'm used to sleeping outside. I got a tent we can set up and sleep in... it's big enough for two I think. I just need some soft ground or rocks to keep it in place...uh... if that sounds like a good sleeping arrangement". After handing the coat to Chiyo, whether she'd use it or not, Gerolt opened up the main compartment of his backpack and pulled out different components for a tent. It was the main object that took up space in his back. The other contents of his bag were non perishable food items such as dried fruits and meats, a canteen of water, herbal medicines and other herbal products, spare clothing (not much), rope, a frying pan, single plate and a cup, his money, and one book about swords. His entire life practically depended on that backpack. Gerolt seemed oddly comfortable with the lowering temperatures despite him still only wearing boxers.

SecretThunder

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:31 am
User Image

Chiyo watched as Gerolt stepped out of the pool after a few moments of relaxing and made his way towards her. His movements were uneven and he looked as if he were on the verge of falling over. The uneasiness didn't last long, though, and he seemed to have gained back some strength. She sent him a questioning look, almost as if she were contemplating on whether or not to say something about it, but decided to stay quiet for the time being. He's probably just tired is all..., she thought to reassure herself.

Gerolt held out his coat to her after rummaging through his back pack and she accepted it from him, hugging it to her chest. "Yeah, thanks." Chiyo said with a smile. She slipped her arms through the arm holes and placed her hands on the collar to pull it forward so she could adjust it a bit. She then threw the hood on over her head before stuffing her hands into the pockets. The coat was fairly big on her to say at the very least, but she didn't care much. It'd keep her warm from the cold that was sure to come at night. Chiyo listened as he explained about how they would be sleeping and she was pleased to hear that it'd be a tent. It was better than what she had been thinking of, seeing as how she didn't have any equipment on her, and she nodded her head in approval. "Sounds good to me. I could go look for some rocks to use for holding down the tent," she suggested, turning around and wandering over to the forest area.

Although Chiyo did not have any sort reaction about their sleeping arrangement, she was still feeling slightly nervous. But that was normal wasn't it? She shook her head and continued down the slope, careful not to lose her footing on the uneven ground, and searched the area for some good-sized rocks to use for the tent. She started to stuff a couple of them into the coat pockets, taking her time as she did, before turning around to head back up to the hot spring. As careful as she was, Chiyo hadn't been paying attention to where she was going and stepped on a boulder that wasn't sitting in the ground right. It wobbled underneath her weight and fell from the slope causing Chiyo to lose her balance. She felt her body suspended in the air for a moment and then she began to fall too and a feeling of panic arose in her stomach.

Her hand reached up to grab something to hold onto to, but all she felt was air. Her body crashed into the underbrush and she tumbled down the hill a bit before coming to a stop. Her breathing was ragged and she laid there for a couple a moments, feeling as though her body ached all over. A soft groan escaped her mouth, not really forming any words, and a bit of blood dribbled into her right eye. Her hand instinctively reached up to find where it was coming from and she brushed her finger across her head wound. It wasn't bleeding too bad but it still hurt and she flinched. Something was wrong with her ankle too, but she wasn't sure what. Maybe she had sprained it during the fall? Chiyo couldn't let Gerolt see her like this. If he did then he wouldn't be able to control himself around her blood. "I can't believe I....f**k." Chiyo cursed, pushing herself up a bit so that she could sit her back against the tree. She silently hoped that maybe he wouldn't come looking for her and maybe he'd just stay there setting up a camp. She doubted it, though, seeing as how she had been gone for about ten minutes now. If he did, his Wendigo side would take over and he'd go after her, forcing her to take on her other form too... S**t....s**t!

OOC: Just for that little extra spice >:3 WAHAHA *evil evil*

This Is Gospel

SecretThunder

Mountain Region [Outside the City]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out