14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:49 pm
yum_tea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:09 pm
User ImageJade Balfour“I am the only one who can mess with her!” User Image

He shoved his feet into his boots and walked out, the air was crisp this morning and he could hear the sweeping sounds of a broom and humming. He followed the sounds to the temple grounds to find the new shrine maiden moving the dust and dirt from the pathway. He smiled, now would be a good time to tease her. "I hope you haven't forgotten about breakfast?" He asked as he got closer. "I am starving."

Her blue, stained glass eyes turned towards him. "You will have to wait, cleaning the front of the shrine takes priority." She pointed the broom handle at him. "You can help, the faster it is cleaned, the quicker I can cook breakfast." When he didn't take the broom, she went back to sweeping. "I guess you will have to wait, Jade."

Jade shrugged and leaned over her. "You're fun to pick on. Anyways, don't keep long, my family really never had a better shrine maiden like you, the others couldn't keep this place spotless." He smiled as she blushed, then laughed. "I'm kidding, how many times are you going to fall for that, Lotus?" She fumed and began to chase him with the broom, around the grounds, he continued to laugh and dodged every attempted swing and thrust the straw bristles that came at him.

Finally breathless, Lotus collapsed on the shrine steps, the broom at her feet. Jade walked up and leaned over her, taking her hand and kissed the palm. "So fun to mess with." He earned a glare but picked up the broom and went to finish what Lotus had started.

“I am searching for someone in my past.”Lotus Yuki-Ai

LotusCurtiss

Fashionable Powerhouse

LotusCurtiss

Fashionable Powerhouse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:34 am
User ImageJade Balfour“I am the only one who can mess with her!” User Image

Jade stared at his food, like his hard glare could send laser beams through it. "Lotus, why do I have half of my food?" His rice bowel was half full, his fish was cut in half and there was only about three gulps of milk in the cup. "I did sweep the temple grounds."

Lotus finished spooning her serving of rice into her bowel and clasped her hands together. "Itakdamasu. Even though you finished sweeping for me, I think its time to do a little fasting to purify our bodies, purge the toxins that could make us sick. If I am going to fast, so are you. I think your family would agree with me." Lotus took a bite.

"Well, if that's what you are going to say, I wholly bet that you will forget about this fast soon enough." Jade chuckled. "And it will be fast enough that you will forget." He was laughing even though he earned a glare.

"You shouldn't laugh, I have set reminders for myself and you won't be able to find them." Lotus was smiling. "Eat, I need to go into town. Its a Balfour's job to protect a shrine maiden when she leaves the temple grounds. You will need to saddle the horses as I clean the dishes."

Jade felt like he had been check and mate there. He still smiled and ate his food.

“I am searching for someone in my past.”Lotus Yuki-Ai

Mountain Region [Outside the City]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff