Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Cami Ryland Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:32 pm
ASK ME ANYTHING!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of character: Camille Ryland
Link to their journal: [x]
Ask my character questions about: Her relationships, her thoughts on Deus, really anything! Especially don't be afraid to ask anything about her bodypos/sexpos/equalist views. It's okay to disagree with her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:32 am
Why is Cami in the sun division? What traits does she have that suit her division?

Also what is her favorite ice cream flavor this is important 8|a  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:31 pm
chimarii
Why is Cami in the sun division? What traits does she have that suit her division?

Also what is her favorite ice cream flavor this is important 8|a

I'm in the Sun division because, well, I'm good at doing. Really I could've probably have been alright in Mist or Moon but with my energy? My get up and JUST DO IT? I was a better fit for the front line of fighting. Putting me in Death or Life would have been an utter disaster. I'm not not unintelligent! I just don't think I'd really get along with them. They're all very serious, dedicated people.

Favorite ice cream flavor? Dark chocolate raspberry. Literally the best thing ever.

Literally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:07 pm
Cami, do you ever get sunburned or is it always suntan with you? (Jerk)

If you got one superpower, what would it be?

What would be your favorite date?

How do you and your weapon get along?

Does Otto snore and do you do anything to stop it?

nesshime

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:14 pm
Nio Love
Cami, do you ever get sunburned or is it always suntan with you? (Jerk)

If you got one superpower, what would it be?

What would be your favorite date?

How do you and your weapon get along?

Does Otto snore and do you do anything to stop it?

The only time I've sunburnt in recent memory was when I was in the Sahara. It took magical fire to make me red sooo...I guess it's not always suntan? But it takes a lot. Yes, it's ok to be jealous.

Any one superpower? Could it replicate other powers? No? Okay uhm...hm. Probably some kind of healing, to be honest. Everything else would be neat but I'd love to be able to help people. And live forever.

Favorite date is something laid-back with good first or second base potential. I like making out in movie theaters and on dark couches.

Kidana and I get along great! She'd say that I am happy and she's a little exasperated but I'm working on making her a bit more cheerful. Ki likes it when I'm confident and trying my best which isn't always the easiest but she's been incredibly patient. Mostly.

Uhm, I don't think Otto snores? Never caught him at it, anyway. I sleep like a stone though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 pm
I REQUEST A SPECIAL IOU ROLEPLAY WITH YOU

CAMI, MAEBE, A DARK ROOM, A COUCH, AND SOME MOVIE ty

nesshime
/fistbump

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 pm
Cami! - What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite sweet treat?

If you could dye your hair ANY color what color would you dye it?

If you could get a tattoo, what would you get and where?

Do you miss the basement crew?? ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:03 pm
endejester
Cami! - What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite sweet treat?

If you could dye your hair ANY color what color would you dye it?

If you could get a tattoo, what would you get and where?

Do you miss the basement crew?? ;D

OUCH HARD ONE! Ohmigosh uhmmmm. Gosh. I am pretty into the Marvel franchise, Star Wars, and anything based on history. On that last one though it's only because I MST the hell out of them and scream at the tv most of the time.

Favorite sweet treat, hands down, is cherry saltwater taffy.

ANY color? Probably some kind of super ultra blue that seared the eyes of all beholders.

Tattoo would probably be somewhere on my hip or the proverbial 'tramp stamp'. I don't even care what people think because they look kinda cute above your bikini. What of? Probably something that reminded me of where I came from, definitely a few words in the language of the island.

What's to miss? I see them all the time!  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Cami, what order do you get dressed in?

nesshime

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 pm
lizbot
Cami, what order do you get dressed in?

Always panties and pants first. Getting that pocket under the girls dry before I attempt to put my bra on is imperative. Yanno that drag you get when you try to put it on damp? No thanks! Once I manage to get my unruly (amazing) boobs in place shirt goes on. Socks and shoes only when leaving the house because I really don't like dirtying my socks on the floor when I'll have to go out in them. Feels sorta gross?

OH! And accessories. After I'm dressed I tend to throw on the bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:08 pm
Is there a type of personality trait that you tend to avoid in people if you see it? Do you plan to get a personal moon bro? (this is important okay,a sun must have).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:21 am
Does Cami think that the isolated, "can't avoid anyone for long" nature of the Island might make her laidback approach to, uh... coupling awkward? Or does she assume that most people share her views on casual hooking up, so it won't be a problem? Or does she just not care? (I love her. So much.)

2. Afterthought: is it likely that she'll grow a thicker skin about things like Twitter drama, or is that always going to be a thing that upsets her? Is she bothered by interpersonal drama in general? Is she one of those people that gets distressed over reality TV (I am one of those people.)?  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:56 am
Nyxtsuki Moon
Is there a type of personality trait that you tend to avoid in people if you see it? Do you plan to get a personal moon bro? (this is important okay,a sun must have).

I cannot stand the willfully ignorant and the hyper-judgmental. I believe firmly that people need to be aware of their situation and should be free to make their own choices, to pursue their own wants and needs as long as it's not hurting anyone. It's hard to step back and let the people you care do things that you don't like or agree with but if it's not hurting them or the person they are doing these things with? You have no right to stop them!

I'd love a Moon bro! I don't have one yet though. Well. Maybe Janus? We'll see.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:04 am
Rejam
Does Cami think that the isolated, "can't avoid anyone for long" nature of the Island might make her laidback approach to, uh... coupling awkward? Or does she assume that most people share her views on casual hooking up, so it won't be a problem? Or does she just not care? (I love her. So much.)

2. Afterthought: is it likely that she'll grow a thicker skin about things like Twitter drama, or is that always going to be a thing that upsets her? Is she bothered by interpersonal drama in general? Is she one of those people that gets distressed over reality TV (I am one of those people.)?

Ugh lemme tell you! Half the time I feel like the island shares my attitude towards sex and other personal matters in that nobody seems to sweat it if it's not hurting anyone. Even Otto seems to be sharing that opinion more and more even if he's not that comfortable about people talking about him doing it. Which is fine, btw! Not everyone has to talk about their sex life, geez. The rest of the time...well. That's honestly their problem, not mine.

I don't mind if they don't like what I do or how I feel as long as they realize that they have no right to butt in on me and try to make me stop. I don't go make them have lots and lots of fantastic casual sex so why do they get to try to stop me? If they were going to try to stop me I'd take more of an issue with it which is why I can't talk to Rep anymore. I just can't.

Reality TV doesn't bother me because the level of reality is, uh, low. Well, no, that's not true. It bothers me in that it's utterly moronic levels of ridiculousness. I can't watch it because I get irritated with how fake it is.

Twitter drama is...look, I'm trying ok? When I care about something, I care about it pretty passionately. I always feel the need to stand up and try to defend people who are being attacked for things like having a healthy, consensual sex life or because they're female of all things! I know i should let those people handle their problems but I can't help it! The white knight in me surges to the front and I get all caught up in the argument, in the moment, but it's something I'm working on suppressing.

Interpersonal drama will probably always distress me but please note that I'm easily distressed. I'm as upset as easily as I'm made happy. My moods and feelings always seem set to 11 and that's not entirely something I can control. Again...a work in progress. I'm really trying to fit in.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:48 pm
1. What did you think about me the first time we met and sparred?

2. Have you ever regretted something you said on Twitter?

3. If you could make someone disappear from the island, who would it be and why?

4. If you could marry one fictional character, who would it be? And what position? And why?

5. What is the worst romantic relationship you have ever had? The best?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff