Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Dong Shu Lei/ AJ/ Mellow Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:35 pm
ASK ME ANYTHING!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of character: Dǒng Shū Lěi
Link to their journal: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ask my character questions about: If not related to her past plot, I will answer <3 Risk of she may ask you back...

Name of character: Ajax Serpico (Call him AJ only)
Link to their journal:
Ask my character questions about: ANYTHING

Name of character: Mellow Marsh (Not Marshmallow!)
Link to their journal: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Ask my character questions about: .......He doesn't like talking much, but I will open his mind for you...Also, only ask, don't touch :T  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:47 am
meg :'D <3

dong shu lei - who did you kill to get that hood what kind of tings does dong shu lei look for in a friend? what traits does she admire? what traits does she admonish?

AJ - does he enjoy silence? how comfortable is AJ with being alone?

Mellow - what does he find relaxing? what activities calm him down, mentally or physically? how did he come upon these activities?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:21 pm
Chii thanks for the question sweetie <3

xxchimarii
dong shu lei - who did you kill to get that hood what kind of tings does dong shu lei look for in a friend? what traits does she admire? what traits does she admonish?

The girl smiled happily, "This? It was a birthday present from sisters! Haha you are so funny, I didn't kill the tiger to make this hood." Shu winked. "Um..." She tilted her head at the question. "I think - I can easily make friends with everyone, I like cute boys and girls. I don't really have criteria for friends." She raised two fingers on both hand to make the quote. "I only hope they don't hurt others as their pleasure. I like talkative as well as quiet people, boys or girls make no difference to me. If possible, I'd like my friends to be around, let me hug them when I feel alone, share their happiness and sadness with me." She beamed sweetly. "Admiration....I admire smart people, like Mimsy or Mr. Thompson. And-people who can make desserts! You know, those things that seems to be made by fairies, delicate and lovely. Also, I admire strong, self-discipline guy who looks great in glasses..." The Death trainee had her face flushed, playing with her hands on lap. "Oh! One more." She thought for a while. "I dislike child abuse and animal abuse, they are the worst! And - I get angry with people who don't know to cherish their own lives, as if they are disposals." She puffed her cheeks up and crossed her arms on her flat chest.

Quote:
AJ - does he enjoy silence? how comfortable is AJ with being alone?

The boil smiled playfully at the question. "Hey, a question for me~" He tossed a cookie into the Head's mouth. "Let's me see...Silence? Um...I don't deal with silence well, I don't know how to handle the dead air flawlessly." He giggled. "However, like others, I do have time I want to be alone, like when skinning season comes. It's painful and I'm afraid I can't control myself and hurt creeple, so I prefer to be alone. Besides this, I love companions, they help to stay away from thinking useless things." The boil stretched his body like a cat after he finished.

Quote:
Mellow - what does he find relaxing? what activities calm him down, mentally or physically? how did he come upon these activities?

The pony stared at the question, just staring. "............" He blinked his eyes and the tail was swinging slowly, giving a good quality of silence.

Meg: *shoved the pony away* Let's me answer those, he does it again. ".........."(Hey, that's question for me...ಠ▃ಠ)

"Mellow enjoys racing with the wind, aka running or dashing over a big plain." The pony stared at Meg but didn't comment. (Hey, you are not me. How do you know I love running? (; ̄Д ̄)But I guess you're right...ㅇㅅㅇ) "As long as he is not with female creatures, he feels relaxing. He had an awful past of over-liking by ghouls." Mellow the MLP shot Meg another meaningful stare. (YES YES YES JACKINGGGG those ghouls are the most evil existences! (+_+) Don't let them around me! |_・) Trisha! Especially that cow ghoul! (╥_╥) She put RIBBONS on me! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ RETREAT! RETREAAAAT!) "Oh that! Just give him foods he like will do~ Sugar cubes work well." The boil had his ears twitched like when creeple had their eye twitched. (I am not tamed or lured by food. No! (・□・;)I-I like the sweetness of it, can't I?! (๑•́ ω •̀๑) They are good snacks.....) "If he's panicking, you probably don't need to calm him, he will just flee or fly away." Mellow had his head hitting the desk. (I-I-am just startled! ヽ(  ̄д ̄; )ノ It's normal! A MLP won't avoid their problems, they will face it! Bravely ლ(ಠ_ಠლ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:31 am
FOR SHU:
Does the Caelius treat have a name? Do they get along better now?

How does she feel about the fact that often people treat her like she is a child? Does she like being taken care of, or does she wish she could be seen as an equal more often?  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:02 am
Shu: is it worse to hurt somebody physically or emotionally?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:01 am
Shu: Do you like being a hunter?
How many monsters have you fought?
What are your thoughts on the haunted house?
Where did you get that adorable hood?
Who are you shipping right now? biggrin

AJ: how do you like the school so far?
Have you made many friends?
What are your thoughts on the strange events that seem to turn up?

Mellow: *same questions as AJ sorry!*  

endejester

Feral Cat

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:03 am
Thanks for the question, rej <3
Rejam
FOR SHU:
Does the Caelius treat have a name? Do they get along better now?

How does she feel about the fact that often people treat her like she is a child? Does she like being taken care of, or does she wish she could be seen as an equal more often?

"Hmm...unfornately not." Said the petite girl. "It's a bit hard to think of a perfect name for him, I have been thinking every day but still have no idea....Z did suggest some, but I think he was just joking..." Shu pouted at those awful names and thought of punching Z in face if she could. "Do you think Cael Jr. is a good name?" She blinked at you rather helplessly.

The trainee closed her eyes and made a soft sigh. "I wish....he still give me that face all the time." She demonstrated it as she paused. Then, shortly she cheered up again. "I guess I just need to be very patient, and give it the best I can give, attention, love and so on." She beamed wishfully. "At least he would take my candies now, that's a good progress right?"

Shu blinked and blinked at the third question. "Hmm...." Her eyes rolled left and right. "I-I-I...That's a hard question. I think I enjoy being spoiled and cared most of the time, people seem to be less strict to children. But you are right, I do want people to consider what I said seriously sometimes...especially some people...." She smiled awkwardly as she trailed off. "It's contradicting, I know..but we all are contradicting beings!"

-----

Chu Liz <3
lizbot
Shu: is it worse to hurt somebody physically or emotionally?

"Awww Miss that's a painful question only when I just think of it." She wiggled her body uneasily. "It's like asking if you rather destroy a body or the soul....I would say both are bad...but I guess that's not an answer you looking for...." She pouted up, thinking seriously how to answer the question nicely. "I know everyone may have different answer....but if it's for me...based on my past experience...I would say emotionally, mental damage ." There was a strange halt before she cotinued, "If it's not fatal, the wounds on the body will heal slowly...but when your heart is hurt...it will stay forever, even if it heals over time, it won't fully recovered. Just like the wood piece that you hammer a nail and remove it later...the mark will remain...but that's just the normal case." She paused to take a deep breathe, seemed recalled something hurful. "In some case, physical damage can bring mental damage, vice versa..." There was silence after she finished. "Ahhhhhh I hate the groomy aura! Go away! Go away!" She waved above her head, as if something was there. "I'd like to get some candies, do you want some?"

-----

Wow Ende <3
endejester
Shu: Do you like being a hunter?
How many monsters have you fought?
What are your thoughts on the haunted house?
Where did you get that adorable hood?
Who are you shipping right now? smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

"Ok I am back." She jumped on her seat again, her mood seemed to be better. Crunching the hard candy in her mouth, she smiled. "So far so good! I meet a lot of nice people though sometimes the missions are a bit scary. However, it's my choice to become one and I have something that only being a hunter will be able to do, so I guess it's fine. There has been some culture shocks, especially about s-sex aspect, but I think I can handle that.....should be."

She finished the candy with a last crunch. "Not much actually~ If you count the one I encountered in the Wonderland, then it's quite a lot. Yet, it feels so different to use a dagger with watch than a giant hammer. Ah! Z is being wordy again. Ok. Yes, you're the best weapon. I know. Yes." She covered up her ears as if that can block the annoyance.

"Sorry about that, Z is so sensitive when I say something is better than him. Haunted House? What's that? The one in amusement park?" The girl blinked, waiting for your explanation. "I think it's thrilling, but it's better not go if you have a heart problem. Oh- you mean the one in another world? Sorry....I haven't been to there yet, so I can't answer that......" She pouted. "I am sorry, but I heard on twitter that there has been a rescue project ongoing.....Shhhhh...it should be a secret." She leaned closely and whispered. "Just you and me, okay?" She leaned back and winked.

"Oh you think it's lovely too! Thank you!" You got a sudden glomp from her, the petite Asian beamed in delight. "That was a birthday present from sisters! It was a blessing. Do you know we have a tradition of giving babies tiger hood and tiger head shoes? We believed it would bring good luck and protect them to grow up safely." Seeing you might get a bit confused, she added with a smile which might hinted with bitterness. "It's a compensation."

Shu acted very exaggeratedly at your last question, nearly falling off from the chair. She nerviously looked around to confirm there was no one else. "Shhhh it should be a secret, how do you know? Are you new member of the Triple S?" She kept nearly zero distance with you with a serious face. "Why waifu didn't tell me?..." She mumbled. "Anyway, on behalf of Triple S, welcome! I have to tell you that shipping is a serious business and targets have to be approached with caution." She raised up a finger and warned you before finally went back to her seat. "I am currently on some projects, they are all under carefully observation, one of them are M & M. Yes, we use codenames for the ships in case someone bad want to sink them." She smiled sweetly. "I think that's easy enough to guess, right?"

Quote:
AJ: how do you like the school so far?
Have you made many friends?
What are your thoughts on the strange events that seem to turn up?

"Oh questions for me, nice!" The silver hair boil seemed to be pleased, he crossed his legs and seemed to be tossing something into the mouth of the Head with its big eyes staring at you curiously. "Of course~" He seemed to drag the last part playfully. "I LIKE THE SCHOOL!" Another voice interrupted. "Everyday is an exciting day here, you never know what would happen in the next second. So much better than my previous, which I skipped classes a lot." He grinned, in a rather naughty way, suggesting he might not be as easy as his appearance seemed. "Classes are interesting, I especially enjoy Miss Selene's classes and those field trips. Last time, I caught a bunch of pygmy dragons in scarefari."

He changed the position of his legs. "Well, I do make friends, seniors and adorable juniors. Yet, my best friends are Andrew and Maple, one's a grumpy fire demon while another a sweet little witch. I like the idea of friends." He offered a meaningful but mysterious smile. "And some special one."

He picked something out of the small bag and threw to the Head without looking. "Strange events? What do you mean? There isn't any normal events here. Ah~ Do you mean the interesting dream? It's quite surprising but fun, there wasn't always a chance to experience that, I want more." He widely opened his arms and shrugged. "I mean, what's the meaning of life if it's boring everyday?" AJ leaned closely and asked his question back with a suggestive grin. He might not meant to be flirty, but that was it seemed to be.

Quote:
Mellow: *same questions as AJ sorry!*

One question was enough for the pony to think a whole day, and there were three. "............" Mellow looked at you, with occasionally ears twitching and tail swinging. He seemed trying to tell you something but he didn't say that out.

-Meg petted the head of the pony- "Okay. Okay. I will answer that for you, don't worry."

"Hmm, let's see, does Mellow like the school.....He surely like Amityville." Near to Meg, the pony nodded his head in a hardly noticed manner. (This school is fun( ̄ー ̄).....It's big and interesting....) "It has a big forest and open spaces for him to run around, and the pool in his room! I guess he is super happy about that~" The boil shot Meg a stare with a suspicious blush. (I love running (*´ο`*) ....the wind is comfortable (´~`)....my pool orzlll ....it gets contaminatedヽ(o`皿′o)ノ....I want it back....o(>< )o ) The pony looked away with his ears drooped. Meg gave mellow a back pat. "Friends? Hmm, as I know Mayaa and Trisha." The pony tugged Meg's clothes. "Oh one more, TK right?" The pony nodded with a tail swinging back in a light-hearted motion. "Mayaa and Trisha are good friends, I saw them taking the holiday classes together." The pony rarely shook his head in fear. (No. ∑(O_O;) NO. NOOOoooooOOOOOooooo! Ghouls are scary, not friend!.....M-Maybe friends....but-but ABORT! ABORT! EXIT! (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)) "Don't be shy, Mellow. It's okay to have some ghoul friends." The wink was met with scare, Mellow shook his head crazily that it looked like it will drop off the next second. (Not. No. They pulled me and put ribbons on me! (,,#゚Д゚) Horrible! Awful! I am a MLP, I don't need to look cute. I am not cuteeeeeeee! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻) The pony under big trauma stood up and fled.

"MELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOW?!" Meg yelled but the pony has gone. "*sighs* Sorry about that, he didn't know how to deal with ghouls. Let's me answer the last question." Without the pony there, it looked a bit weird. "Mellow tried his best to stay away from potential dangers, he seems to have a danger sensor that he is able to dodge most of the events." After a giggle. "As you can see, he is not good at dealing problems, he might hide up or simply collapse. Mellow doesn't like surprises, he would nope 1,000,000 times. That's why I didn't toss him to any of the bigger events."

Meanwhile the Mellow at somewhere shivered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:59 am
HI SHUUUUUUUUUUU (Hi Meg /touches)

What kind of music do you like? Are you a dancer? Do you like to do activities like Dancing or singing?  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:41 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Shu: You must choose to save either Robert or Mimsy or watch them both die. Who do you pick and why?

Meegane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:11 pm
When is Mellow going to get a ghoul friend?  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:20 pm
Shu, Caelius has ordered you to kill someone you love. Will you obey? Arguing is disobedience, which he doesn't tolerate...

Why do you think you're stupid? Could anything TRULY change your mind?

Besides your current style, what's your favourite kind of fashion?

Who is your favourite character to cosplay?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:28 pm
Shu, describe your dream man and/or woman.  

Akina Tokuwa

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:34 pm
@Shu --

- If you knew that going on a mission would result in the Hunter assigned losing an arm, would you stay home but it would mean sending a very close friend in your place or would you go and accept the debilitating injury?

- Does it bother you that being a Hunter means you can never be a mother?

- Tell me something you HATE. Tell me the UGLIEST COLOR. Tell me about something negative, yo. Say something negative, anything.

- What is the theme song/anthem to your life currently?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:29 pm
Meegane

@ Shu

If you could steal anything without consequences, what would it be?  

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:32 pm
Meegane

Shu - Why Death Division? What do you like about it?

AJ - Does your butt ever feel heavy with those serpents?

Mellow - What is something you wish you could always do?

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff