Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Inoke Nalu Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:59 am
ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of character: Inoke Nalu
Link to their journal: [x]
Ask my character questions about: Anything goes but he will not talk about his past (1 character has an exception to this) and if you ask about his feelings on what Hunters do you're liable to get back a nasty answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:25 am
I hope this is open now o uob

Inoke, what's your favourite season?

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:57 am
hi grym!

if your character could time travel/space travel, where would they go? why would they go there?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:14 pm
Face your demons
Inoke, what's your favourite season?

"Dude, Summer! Best time to go surfing and really enjoy things. Plus you get the sun and warmth and hot people in very little clothing. Nothing else compares.

chimarii
if your character could time travel/space travel, where would they go? why would they go there?

"Time travel huh? Never really something I've thought about other than in passing. I guess ... I'd probably want to see the very distant future. Tens of thousands of years. I'd want to see what humans evolve into or where they may or may not have traveled in the universe.:  

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:32 pm
QUESTION #2: Inoke, if you were guilty of one of the seven sins, what would it most likely be?

Grymoire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:13 am
Face your demons
QUESTION #2: Inoke, if you were guilty of one of the seven sins, what would it most likely be?

Wrath, no contest. He's spent a great deal of time with therapists, pre Hunter life, trying to deal with his rage issues. He thought the more militaristic life with the Hunters would help some but sadly it's not  

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:02 am
I want the nasty answer about what hunters do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:55 am
Grymoire

Question #3: What calms him down, then, when his anger's at its worst?

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:26 pm
Rejam
I want the nasty answer about what hunters do.

"Hunters as individuals may be okay. I know some who are, so far, kinda awesome. As a group? They aren't a group. They're cattle being used for the top ranked Hunters games. I dont know what they're end game is but it's not winning if they're willing to sacrifice how few of us there are after wasting resources and time training us. They probably think we're just ******** endlessly replaceable. All the other's in pods. Cattle farming and it's ******** sick. If they want to win, to stop the monsters, it's got to stop. Training is hard bloody work, I know that and anything less than that wont be enough. But treating us like slabs of meat that can be thrown at our enemies while they stay behind laughing? Sick."

Face your demons
Question #3: What calms him down, then, when his anger's at its worst?

Usually Aviyana. She sings to him almost constantly after he got trapped in Wonderland which gives him something to focus on and it has a nice soothing effect on him. When he's at his worst though even she can't help. He usually goes out to the training areas to work until he's too exhausted to be angry anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Inoke: You and a civilian human are trapped underground with no food or water. Both of you are starving. You receive communication help will come in another week, but you know you wont survive that long without food. Air supply is not enough for the two of you. The woman is also pregnant. What do you do?

Grymoire

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:12 pm
Grymoire

User Image

signed,
Taym  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Rejam

Taym isn't usually the sort of guy Ino goes for but he was pretty bad a** in the tourney so .... Or Bro's is totally fine because Ino needs more bro's who understand his gripe  

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:32 pm
What fandom/universe would you most want to live in, if it suddenly became real?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:01 pm
Grymoire
Rejam

Taym isn't usually the sort of guy Ino goes for but he was pretty bad a** in the tourney so .... Or Bro's is totally fine because Ino needs more bro's who understand his gripe

Taym is a raging homophobe sad bros only plx lol  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:45 pm
Zoobey
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!"]
Inoke: You and a civilian human are trapped underground with no food or water. Both of you are starving. You receive communication help will come in another week, but you know you wont survive that long without food. Air supply is not enough for the two of you. The woman is also pregnant. What do you do?

"Pretty sure someone's dying. Hint, it's not me"

Akina Tokuwa
What fandom/universe would you most want to live in, if it suddenly became real?

Marvel. MCU version.

Rejam
Taym is a raging homophobe sad bros only plx lol

Ino will keep his gay to himself then XD  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items