Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] - Pachua Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:43 am
ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of character: Pachua
Link to their journal: [x]
Ask my character questions about: Ask about anything, there are some things like his home that he will be more reluctant to answer about but if he has a good history with you, there might be details he's willing to share with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:57 am
ende :'D~

does your character have a mentor? describe that relationship. if they don't (or if you just want more questions), what kind of traits does pachua look up to?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:40 pm
chimarii
ende :'D~

does your character have a mentor? describe that relationship. if they don't (or if you just want more questions), what kind of traits does pachua look up to?

He has no mentor, not at home at any rate, he's searching for good influences around the school for certain but he's not entirely sure what he's looking for. He'd probably be evasive if this question were asked directly!

However he can answer the 2nd himself!

Pachua: Um… Well, I like it when people are brave, I…I've been raised to believe that there is a nobility in sacrifice but I have a hard time in believing in sacrifice without cause, which puts me at odds with some of my family, for… a few reasons. It's part of why I came back to school though, to find out -what- I most admire. So far I admire things like… people who aren't afraid to be themselves, and while I'm not…comfortable with MYSELF all the time, I do think I want to help other people be comfortable with themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:09 am
Hello colorful featherie ;D

Quite an embarrassing question...but I wanna ask anyway...your feathers are so beautiful....do they get plucked frequently? >_>; When is your feather changing time? Do they have significant meaning to you? Like you will give them to people you trust and like? I know a certain dragon will do that >3> *looks away*

What do you like to do in leisure time?

Have you encountered everything you can't handle on your own and need assistance from other, since you joined the Amityville?

Do you long to go to Human World? What things in human world would attract you?

Is there anything you feel ashamed/ abased for? If it's too intimidating, you can choose not to answer OuO *hugs*

endejester

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:25 am
Meegane

Hello colorful featherie ;D

Quite an embarrassing question...but I wanna ask anyway...your feathers are so beautiful....do they get plucked frequently? >_>; When is your feather changing time? Do they have significant meaning to you? Like you will give them to people you trust and like? I know a certain dragon will do that >3> *looks away*

A: They um… .most people are PRETTY nice about not plucking them, but sometimes if someone asks I'll pluck some to give people? The long tail feathers are the only ones I won't pluck…but molting is …soon unfortunately. Which means I'll be VERY itchy and kind of cranky because I shed my old scales too. *sigh*
People offering to help itch hard to reach places between wings may receive feathers for gratitude.

What do you like to do in leisure time?

A: Swim, i love to swim, I should practice flight more as I fly awkwardly but with work one day I'll be able to make it look as graceful as the… rest of my species manage to make it.

Have you encountered everything you can't handle on your own and need assistance from other, since you joined the Amityville?

A: Lots of things to be honest. I do my best to help others when I can, but situations like the whole thing with 'Alice' really solidified that sometimes you need to ask for help. I met some really interesting people too, I thought they were Reapers but, I guess hunters are a real thing not just some bed time story? They didn't seem to mind me till they found out I was a monster, then it was a bit awkward but…they were still interesting to meet.

Do you long to go to Human World? What things in human world would attract you?

A: My Family stories say they used to worship us, that there is a temple dedicated to my great great grandfather too, I'd really like to see that one day.

Is there anything you feel ashamed/ abased for? If it's too intimidating, you can choose not to answer OuO *hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:17 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Pachua: You have a chance to reconcile your differences with Davey by killing him and knowing for sure he will come back to Halloween. Do you do this? He will not remember you when he does.

Endejester

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:42 pm
Zoobey
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Pachua: You have a chance to reconcile your differences with Davey by killing him and knowing for sure he will come back to Halloween. Do you do this? He will not remember you when he does.

Endejester

Pachua: I… what? I can't just… That…sounds like It would open MORE differences rather than resolve them, even if I knew he came back, would I know him any more than he'd know me? I mean not that I could just kill him because he wasn't thrilled to learn that I was a monster, but I mean I thought he was a reaper too. I didn't believe in hunters till I met him! No… no I don't think it's right to just… kill someone I don't agree with. Besides I have no idea what would happen if we met again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:27 pm
Pachua:

Do you preen? What do you do with feathers that you shed?  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:36 pm
and be blue
Pachua:

Do you preen? What do you do with feathers that you shed?

Pachua: Of course I preen! You have to make sure your feathers are smooth in order to fly properly so you have to take proper care of them. There seems to be a … curiously high interest in my shed feathers which I admit is making me a bit nervous about the ones I haven't shed yet. If people are after the ones I have shed I hope they don't mind waiting, Plucking them fresh can really -really- hurt. Um… so yeah, I've given a lot away, I've used others to sort of make a nest, I mean that's pretty normal right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:28 am
endejester

Pachua!

1. Are you romantically involved with anyone? If yes, who? If not, do you want to be? And again, who?

2. Are you enjoying your time at Amity? Or do you regret coming to the school?

3. Is there anything in your past that you regret? If so, if you had the chance to go back and change it, would you?  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:07 am
Beejoux

Pachua!

1. Are you romantically involved with anyone? If yes, who? If not, do you want to be? And again, who?

Pachua: jfhdfjghd No, not now…not…current, I mean… ohgod. *rolls up into a ball of scales and feathers.

2. Are you enjoying your time at Amity? Or do you regret coming to the school?

Pachua: Oh…I definitely do not regret coming back to the school, I mean it's been rather strange at times but there are a lot worse things in life than strange… and I feel more ah, able to make my own choices here.

3. Is there anything in your past that you regret? If so, if you had the chance to go back and change it, would you?

Pachua: Y…yes but, I'm not sure I could change it. I'm not sure I'm brave enough, that's all. I can…I can just hope to do my best moving forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:46 am
endejester

Pachua - What would you do if you lost your wings? Also do you ever regret not wearing shoes?  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 am
endejester

Pachua: How do you relax when you've been feeling stressed out?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:13 pm
kuroopu
endejester

Pachua - What would you do if you lost your wings? Also do you ever regret not wearing shoes?

Answering in reverse order for reasons.

Pachua: why would I regret not wearing shoes? I don't even like having -feet- particularly, why would I want to stuff them in pieces of something else's caracas for long periods of time? I suppose…sandals if I -had- to but its still very weird to have -toes-

Pachua: @n@….. *sits there with a horrified expression on his face… staring into oblivion* … "No…wings?…no wings?? Lost?! Lost my wings?!" Lost???

---  

endejester

Feral Cat

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:15 pm
Prolixity
endejester

Pachua: How do you relax when you've been feeling stressed out?

Pachua: well for STARTERS I don't think about loosing my wings!! *clutches them close to his sides and pets the feathers gently.

Umm After that I really enjoy the water, swimming is always relaxing, well I mean normally, unless you get some of the more predatory students but the water ITSELF is relaxing so that's nice.. um.. unless you have a student that turns into water, I suppose that's a bit odd um…

Yeah… so there are also nice warm sunny spots… those are nice. No one turns into sun right?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff