Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Hanna Nowicki Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:26 pm
ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of character: Hanna Nowicki
Link to their journal: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21553619
Ask my character questions about: Anything! Hanna loves reading, is a Harry Potter fanatic, has facial tattoos and other tattoos, is Polish, comes from Maryland, is in Death -- hopefully some of this has sparked an idea of a question, wee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:17 am
1. Why Dystopian literature specifically?
2. Was it scary getting a tattoo on your face?
3. Do you speak Polish? :O  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:13 am
What do you fear Most?
What's your favorite midnight snack?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:00 pm
1) What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
2) If you could clone anyone on Earth to keep for yourself who would it be?
3) Do you ever think about leaving Death division?
4) If you had to choose between your sight and your hearing which would you pick?
5) Would you like to learn Chinese?  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:13 pm
Rejam
1. Why Dystopian literature specifically?

I'd rather see the truth about a person when they have their back against a wall than the bullshit when things are fine. Plus, I prefer imaginative settings that explore things that don't exist, especially ones that create worlds that feel like they could be just around the corner. I feel like it challenges my thinking while it entertains me.

2. Was it scary getting a tattoo on your face?

Well, at the time, I probably wanted to be scared, BUT... it quickly became scarier when I realized how ******** much it was going to hurt. First one was easier. The second one? That was some commitment on my part.

3. Do you speak Polish? :O

Some. My mother always spoke in Polish when she was angry so I can understand the jist of it when people speak it. But I can't really read it or say it myself.

Nyxtsuki Moon
What do you fear Most?

IC: Sharks are scary, right? They attack from below, which is terrifying.
OOC: Hanna is afraid of being average, typical, unremarkable.

What's your favorite midnight snack?

Pico de gallo with corn chips, or maybe reheated Asian leftovers.

nesshime
1) What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?

Joining Deus. I knew I was right about the world, and now I get to die knowing the truth.

2) If you could clone anyone on Earth to keep for yourself who would it be?

YOU. Also, Tobias from Divergent. The character.

3) Do you ever think about leaving Death division?

IC: Of course not.
OOC: Hanna's skills are suited to Death, but she sometimes feel isolated because the team is not as warm as others. She really needs more camaraderie than what she has now.

4) If you had to choose between your sight and your hearing which would you pick?

I'd rather see. I feel like I could compensate better without hearing.

5) Would you like to learn Chinese?

I feel like everyone in the world should.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:46 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Hanna: If you could go back in time now and erase any event you have witnessed what would it be?

Akina Tokuwa

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:00 pm
Zoobey
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Hanna: If you could go back in time now and erase any event you have witnessed what would it be?

In truth, the answer is probably... nothing. I don't know how I might be different if I didn't see the things that I did. Sure, the trials were pretty horrific and watching bugs crawl out of my searing flesh wasn't exactly my idea of a party, but erasing those memories means destroying knowledge I have gained through experience. Why would I want to voluntarily make myself less experienced? Even bad things help, maybe more so.

Knowing my luck, I would decide to erase something I think won't make ripples and then, somehow, set off a chain of events that kills me, or brings the Apocalypse, or I don't know -- something bad. Makes me a boring housewife in Reno with 5 kids and a deadbeat husband. I'll keep the reality I have, and all the memories that go with it, even if some of them are ******** up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:49 pm
Why did you get tattoos on your face, and why those? Do you they hold some kind of significance to you?  

Inle-roo

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:55 pm
Inle-roo
Why did you get tattoos on your face, and why those? Do you they hold some kind of significance to you?

I mean, why not?

Hanna briefly considers delivering a manic Joker-inspired recitation of several different explanations for why, each one more emotional than the next, but thinks better of it.

I wanted my outsides to reflect my insides. I was different. I wanted people to look at me like I was.

The actual tattoos are inspired by The Crow, for reasons.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:56 pm
Hanna, would you sacrifice your memories of this world to live in the world of any book? Which book?

Do you want any other tattoos? Do you have any others not seen? How about piercings?  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:04 pm
Hanna, if you could have any super power, what would it be?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:30 pm
Hanna, have you ever donated blood to Red Cross or any other similar charity?  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:41 pm
astrazilla
Hanna, would you sacrifice your memories of this world to live in the world of any book? Which book?

Oh, yeah, definitely. I would sacrifice Deus to be in Harry Potter, but only if I can literally be the role of Hermione Granger. I'll even still accept the crucio from Bellatrix. I'd still obliviate my parents to make sure s**t was safe. HP has far less drawbacks than we do. Sign me up.

Do you want any other tattoos? Do you have any others not seen? How about piercings?

Oh, I do. It's sort of an addiction? Though I am not some idiot who is going to slap anything on my skin just because. I do have several tattoos, some you can see and some you can't. If I could get some goddamn leave, I'd probably end up with another, but I like to take years to think about them before I decide and select specific tattoo artists.

My first one is a little embarrassing -- an Amy Brown-style, like, sad fairy on my ankle, which hurt WAY MORE than I expected it would. It was part of Teenage Rebellion. (Don't you ******** judge me, broski.) My favorite, probably, is a dandelion erupting into birds on my right shoulder, one of the newer ones. A Harry Potter one that says "always" but the A is the Deathly Hallows symbol -- that one took forever to choose, and I sort of just borrowed a design from someone else, oh well. It was almost something about "mischief managed" but I guess the romantic in me (somewhere, hiding) won out. A few others, less visible.

And, you know, the face.

Piercings aren't really my thing. I have two holes in each ear lobe. I played with the idea of getting a bar, but haven't done it yet. Who wants to have a fun experiment in the lab with sterilized needles, ice, and an apple? EH?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:47 pm
Beejoux
Hanna, if you could have any super power, what would it be?

All of them. But if you really got down to it, I have always thought the ability to control time would be the most useful, assuming I didn't keep aging while everyone stopped. I could get plenty of rest, win every battle I am ever in, easily snoop on people. Another part of me wants to move things with my mind. When I was little, I would sit on my bed and stare at objects and try to will it to happen. I was an interesting child.

and be blue
Hanna, have you ever donated blood to Red Cross or any other similar charity?

When I was 18, once, as part of some college event thing. I passed out, which was embarrassing. Haven't done it since.  

Akina Tokuwa

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:53 pm
HANNA!

1. This a push the button question: You were never podded. You never had to give years of your life. You are a full hunter now. BUT The friends you have made in the hear and now will never come to Deus. You will never know them. Do you push the button?

2. What's your favorite color?

3. Do you have romantic feelings towards anyone on the island?

4. You have come face to face with a denizen of Halloween, they are none threatening, but you have your orders. Do you attack them? Do you kill them?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff